All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER-3

Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER-3

Posts 31 to 60 of 308

IvanNN wrote:

Feder DachMaster 160 "grape". Has should sit shpigota second knee (middle) on the first a fishing trip, there's gravy 120 gr. Average kormoemkosti. The good fishing pole :(

Take it to an eager seller on guarantees.

Personally have there is EBM 12.8 and interestingly and as wrote previously that expanding zabrosa depends on weight karmushki that fully with this agree so as can be fling and more heavy weight karmushek than asserted on on form but this will be affect (correct) on comfort industrialized fishing (i.e. all time need themselves to control that would not reboot udilishche) For example if I enleve on distance there is 30-45 Bansko's with moderate the passage give on EBM 12.8 1.5 OZvershinku my weight 65grm. Udilishche is famously is abandoning without pressure and sensitivity poklevki high (truth if on Dnieper River harvest on such distance there is when water include can be harvest only in pace on expense 10-15sek) and the vershinku vershinku Bridgestone strongly)

And EBM interestingly comfortable experience harvest (Dm n 7 Light RED 2 oz 84grm.) or (Dm n 5 Heavy YELLOW 4.5 oz 100grm) 112 the State Russian Museum already is beginning to strain. And 120 the State Russian Museum. Can and can be fling not get him to say something but as wrote previously very affectionately call and smoothly and Perhaps without much pleasure I.M.H.O., of course, me want with these fishing gear survive on full) the for what they created each of entire under certain target appointments.

Request strictly not judge so the first my such capacious post) Don’t is sustained love these with President)

Last edited by maxnjp (Jul 21 2015 13:06:57)

+1

Here is that today found deconstructing junk. Stumbled on black-kholovskie whips-has tried to DM100. And he as native there STUCK. Wasn that length 63 centimeters and on kolechkam is in complete harmony. Do tomorrow in ” cry no less loudly nakuplyu get! (Brought together-on potryakh no knocks)

Шимано wrote:

here is that today found deconstructing junk. Stumbled on black-kholovskie whips-has tried to DM100. And he as native there STUCK. Wasn that length 63 centimeters and on kolechkam is in complete harmony. Do tomorrow in ” cry no less loudly nakuplyu get! (Brought together-on potryakh no knocks)

In Avtokempe 400 r.-karbon, 300 r.- glass, in available.

Last edited by Glot (Jul 21 2015 22:18:29)

The whip black a hall Guano. In my opinion of course. :) .

Glot wrote:

dura-Ace wrote (and):

Here is that today found deconstructing junk. Stumbled on black-kholovskie whips-has tried to DM100. And he as native there STUCK. Wasn that length 63 centimeters and on kolechkam is in complete harmony. Do tomorrow in ” cry no less loudly nakuplyu get! (Brought together-on potryakh no knocks)

In Avtokempe 400 r.-karbon, 300 r.- glass, in available.

Edited Glot (Yesterday 22 :18: 29)

. This precisely blekkholovskie in such a price. New (5 rings) or old-style with family rings. And even; where this Avtokem lie?

Шимано wrote:

. This precisely blekkholovskie in such a price. New (5 rings) or old-style with family rings. And even; where this Avtokem lie?

Kemp103 point en
Have them several stores on Moscow and M. O.
Old or new model-not know, rings not believed, on picture 7 rings, as and on site Koeksa.
On a hard-on itself took done Browning d-flex 0.5 and 1 oz.

Last edited by Glot (Jul 22 2015 23:00:08)

Could you tell me please, on these two Feders - ? let the absolute 12 '6 feeder vs ? let the • Proven track master feeder 12.8
Which of these two types:

1) will on stronger, allows harvest with more thin with a cord, petty fish will better to heap udilishche

2) minimal and maximum comfortable weight feeders on gland

3) sensitivity in hand

4) more "kiduchiy"

Podskajite, please, on how many organically will face PCR 5,000 on DM60? Or all same PCR 4,000 better take?
There is nuance: In closest plans DM100, and want, to coil way and there for opportunities.

Recently became gold DM100. The length of the rods up this model 13 '8, casting (as all understandable) 100 grams.

In goes goes 2 done (kvivertipa) # 4 and # 7 (they are a number attached, from menshego with biggest passion for very careful fish and until the most hard, # 7 for industrialized fishing on Dnieper Riverunder enough strong wind and waves ~ 5 centimeters not tantalizing - need more hard. Aside from tryapishnogo the pouch in goes goes sipotichnyy soft the cover, in which freely is placed:
- here podsaki
- pikernoe place it (Shimano 2.7 m) in his tryapishnom transported
- telescopic sight feeder-carefully (reinforced) from Preston

For themselves noted such dignity:
- damaging easy weight 260 gr combined with coil weight 260 gr now forces me hinder not less 3 kg prkormki on day fishing, camping on K. Place it allows work without wowed even in polusportivnom regime (impose every 3-5 mines)
- enough big dozen rings allows without the use the shock of leader from twist are spaced diameter of 0.3 mm
- udilishche "rovnyaet" hands and my impose became substantially further and more precisely
- under underway "’" in impose (compared with become emerge Transit III 3.6 flushed, test 120 "grape"., weight rods up 310 "grape", worker range of range missiles has changed with 30-50 flushed on 40-70 flushed
shortcomings:
- a small dozen extreme of done (2 mm) not allows without consequences to put on the running on it svetlyachek for nightlife fishing, which sells in any a fishing the newsstand, camping on K. There (in the newsstand) minimal dozen 3 mm, in end had to who will have plenty find (ironically, not the easy this task, in end first dallied one layer by layer of duct tape and then krepil firefly - until Ltd. has shown great results normally)
- because pity will hurt such udilishche, in the old soft cover want me to put this udilishche now creepy, the idea of, need to acquire tight / poluzhestkiy kofr / tube, and this Misc. Costs
p.s. Who not understood - shortcomings - this joke

Buy lug nut stonfo for glowworms and forget both duct tape

Ванек wrote:

buy fastening stonfo for glowworms and forget both duct tape

This that for miracle industry? Share refers on description of, photo.

http://rybalkashop.com.ua/kreplenie-pod … izes-st256
http://klevydom.com.ua/купить/аксессуар … tonfo.html

Last edited by Ванек (Sep 26 2015 12:25:25)

O. Thank you! Already flew to occupy)

Not do feeder-carefully in one transported with EBM th. Somewhere well, if you press, as something you're not gonna punch during transportation and atoning or Skol varnish on form, or (in the worst case) some hidden defect, which "suddenly" other way in the most inopportune moment.
Vershinka # 7 has test roughly 2oz - so of course in wind and wave of she not option for industrialized fishing.

Not like me Stonfovskiy holder of category: Lampyridae - didn # nashefse! :) Although :rolleyes:. Better (but gemorroynee and zatratnee) painting rings flyuoristsentnoy paint, prisobachit the right flashlight on feeder-carefully / an apple box and forget pro prevents mucking about scotch and svetlyaki.

penny16 wrote:

Say, is, please, on how many organically will face PCR 5,000 on DM60? Or all same PCR 4,000 better take?
There is nuance: In closest plans DM100, and want, to coil way and there for opportunities.

Can be - have all EBM the first ring enough major. "Organically" - this whom as :dontknow: Everyone ??? the difference in weight (360 against 420) will give its from perception kit "in hand." One like, and Different there is no :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Sep 26 2015 12:38:03)

I and not drive, jus' fact - vlaziet
About you - this already has tried, velofonar is famously become on fiderarm, and here is that for kraskm and where its such a take?
Text or. The matin esliche, we'll keep him in box

duffy333 wrote:

You can - have all EBM the first ring enough major.

And on balance for DM60 not Ukraine will PCR 5,000?

beerhoff wrote:

about you - this already has tried, velofonar is famously become on fiderarm, and here is that for kraskm and where its such a take?

Here is other subject Fluorescent rings. Ji Koutn.

penny16 wrote:

A on balance for DM60 not Ukraine will PCR 5,000?

For this rods up PCR4000 many run couple. And PCR5000 simply well becomes, as on me. Need very questioning these coils on this place it and look on their senses here - like / not like.

duffy333 wrote:

To this rods up PCR4000 many run couple. And PCR5000 simply well becomes, as on me. Need very questioning these reel on this udilishche and look on their haigus - like / not like.

Large thank you!

beerhoff wrote:

. A small dozen extreme of done (2 mm) not allows without consequences to put on the running on it svetlyachek for nightlife fishing.

Problem installations glowworms on done, for their EBM-60,100 and 160 I decided to times and forever, namely:
- visited Music flagship and has acquired done from flagship Paver I Federon 2 ounces of;
- established firmly on these done lug nut for a firefly (can be use tubes, that includes in kit glowworms, or, even better, buy in mark "system for blood transfusion" - there has a drinking tube more qualitative);
- 'm using oznachennye done exclusively for raid fishing trips.

Text or: Why gut or to risk loss as a break native done for 695 Grzywna (, if those same tasks in the nighttime time with success decides vershinka for 130 Grzywna (disambiguation), which just something only on 7 centimeters in short native? :D
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/V6Q7L.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/38fQx.jpg

Text or-usage: Only that I returned from as the flagship of on Vasily Grigoryevich Perov, instead column from by building native done # 7, I has acquired vershinku from flagship Paver I Feder, on 1.5 ounces of, karbonovuyu; and rings in it even greater size! :cool:

Text or-usage-usage: Is installing a firefly one the end of in fastening (as on photo), such a construction the mountings a firefly minimizes opportunity zatsepleniya twist are spaced under zabrose.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/6g871.jpg

Wladyslaw Ivanovich, all class, only with the flagship of the I with some time ago not'm friends. I have in this deal goes all the same vershinka from Preston's, remained only correctly, um, paint.

beerhoff wrote:

. Remained only correctly, um, paint.

For correct painting necessary, before applying the principal color of (for example, Red, Royal, lemon), pre cover the surface done white color! :glasses:

+1

'm using flashlight, fixed on feeder-carefully. Vershinku nothing not became piyasada. Otsvechivayut rings and himself the form - increasingly perfectly in sight.

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/mVWkU.jpg
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/e8fMZ.jpg
Yesterday’s photograph with permanent "friend." Is witnessing for fish tank in sadke and and fulfilling its once.

+2

Have DM100 kvivertipy go with diameter of 3.5 mm. In goes is attached 2 done - # 4 and # 7 (the tip red color of). Understandable, that there is interim option (# # 5-6). And there is whether in nature / sale # # 1-3 and > 7?

estroi wrote:

yesterday's photograph.

Better photographed in "manual" regime, crafting the right diaphragm / 25?C, otherwise from-for outbreaks not understandable, that in sight something.

Dood wrote:

To correct painting necessary, before applying the principal color of (for example, Red, Royal, lemon), pre cover the surface done white color!

Agree
And perishing if quite correctly, then neutral a grey
Dyed his I rings done, which goes pan-green color, so same in green (periwinkle), await the until it gets darker, to understand terminally outcome (today of walking on night fishing on Gazoprovod - if who wants to join - velkam). Red done still not was painting - not was orange color of in sale.

beerhoff wrote:

I see, I see, that there is interim option (# # 5-6).

This not "intermediate options" :) - this done with bigger. Oh, intelligence, which go on DM130 and DM160.
# 5 this roughly 4oz, and # 5 this roughly 5oz.
Write long why so with the broke a. But on Forum already this was. You, if interestingly.

beerhoff wrote:

A there is whether in nature / sale # # 1-3 and > 7?

Any vershinka with Norfolk 3.5mm theoretically becomes - on practice 3.5mm have different producers different. Have someone need podshkurivat compounding, and have someone contrary - build up. Moreover konusnost planting seats can be different - this bangs from the house in form and neplotnaya landing.
Such done there is have Drennana and English dayvy. Have the same Preston's there is done with so same Norfolk from Absolyuta 12.6 and something there still.
But as shows practice use DM100, the set of vershinok, which initially there is, is optimal - have done # 7 well enough sensitivity for industrialized fishing even on-start, and # 4 well mismanaged under it catching in bad weather or on devices up. Questioning smaller test done there is no sense - in the boarding 3.5mm below test in 2oz goes only "glass." And this and "raskolbas" on the wind / wave of, and any the total "slackness" is obtained. Done your fair share test, too, not need - with them the form already dying man over here in mid-, and they still not vzvelis pleasantly.

beerhoff wrote:

Better photographed in "manual" regime

Of course better! Only I photographed not on D750, but on HTC One-M7.

Errori for Flud!

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of DUTCH MASTER-3