All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The overnight had forced of bream fiderom

The overnight had forced of bream fiderom

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Article not my, but think many will be useful.

"had forced of bream fiderom

Good knowledge features of dam, singled to Go Fishing, allow achieve very quite good results. And is occasionally not necessarily tempted rivers and lakes in neighboring areas, when fish lack, and directly you have under with their feet.

Choice seats industrialized fishing

So, start with choice seats to Go Fishing. Of course, better have modicum any preliminary leaks about a reservoir, on which you are going to go. But information can be muster and directly on place on arrival. Enough to talk to the with sketches, wind on Bank. Often in those places, where day on these snap and company your cast enjoyed predominantly petty fish, at night occur poklevki more good copies of bream and gustery. And if coastal shoals off contiguous with profound holes, then frequent search for and perform somyat. Place for industrialized fishing better choose with smooth, upside, where on relatively a small greater distance from Bank (30 - 70 meters) is sval in the river. Bottom may be sandy, jobs with glinistymi parcels, with smooth, and nesilnym the passage. Desirable choose seats, not strongly Bialowieska submarine habitats, near coastal swathe of. This conditional, that at night is moss determined for snap, hampering the fishing. Will have a large number of time pay vyputyvaniyu likely. In some places depth in line with comprise 6 - 8 meters and more, and length coastal Mountain-lake) weaker IP from 30 until 70 meters and have depth from 2 until 4.5 Dam.

On plesakh day held many petty fish, kormyascheysya caretta from depth with algae. Together with them after and predominantly nekrupnye copies of podleschikov. Summer in ties with a strong progrevom water in coastal zone and its prevalent with blooms nibble a white bream, in especially his large copies, becomes capricious. Even on tested places in one day can be enter the the munchies actively an A.T.M. of bream, but on next day under or the weather conditions poklevok can virtually not be. On my view, this explains those, that bream already has grown fat after spawning of and now otstaivaetsya predominantly on conceals, their mobility from along river-bed brovok and standing still in Germans with more Cold water. ???? is moving bream enough slowly, so that if prove in the right place in right time, then in for several days a good catch you .Iran. Here is in such places bream often with offensive better photo and is rising from directions on well progretye coastal shoals off with small seals like. And together with large podleschikom not are excluded search for and a captured copies of bream weight 1.5 - 2.5 kg and more. Often under a coup of circumstances me has ever managed take to 5 - 6 decent copies.

It is worth noting, that the overnight had forced of bream possible not only in year time year. He well continues to peck and until the end of October. Activity his under this, of course, not so high, as summer, but deliberately go for a bream at night very even is worth. Simply parking fish several change - he seeks to to adhere to more deep sites with seals like to 5 - 6 meters. It is important the availability of ruslovogo svala or any any of normalcy in the terrain.

tackle

For industrialized fishing I'm using fidery-3.6 - 3.9 Dam and with test until 90 grams. Such a much the length of the rods up has a series of significant advantages. First, this allows to do long drives zabrosy, and this very it is important in is case, if the coastal strip hole or ruslovaya brovka are on significant greater distance from Bank - 50 meters and more. Second, length of fidera allows quickly raising crime as with dive today to upper water. This significantly reduces number of zatsepov, which under a lesser length of his rods up occur more often. And than less will zatsepov, the more convenient fishing will you have at night. After all Bandage snap at night pleasure not from pleasant. Also thanks to big length of his fidera and rapid raise trough in upper water you significantly rate number of woods and water areas of vegetation, nalipayuschey on hooks.

Reel better use with large diameter of shpuli, on it is placed substantial supply filament. I acknowledge preference firm Shimano. On coil usually namatyvayu order 100 - 150 Dam filament in dependence from its diameter.

As such'm using monofilnuyu, diameter of adds 0.3 - 0.35 mm with fluorescent penetration. This very conveniently at night, so as under relatively a small coverage, and I'm using usually nalobnyy flashlight with of a 8 LEDs, she well reflects light and perfectly visible in darkness under hit on it rays of light. This also saves a huge number of time in cases zaputyvaniya filament or perevyazyvaniya snap. Now many fly fishermen have gone on the use of braid the woods. Of course, advantage its nowadays it - much the tenacity and greater capacity of total on shpulyu reel. And also pletenka increases sensitivity between right complement and had the tip fidera. But at night its poorly in sight, especially under weak consecration,. So I always try use monofilnuyu as such fluorescent painting.

Trough I are used various, but mostly I acknowledge preference rectangular or triangular form. They better placed on bottom thanks to its uglovatosti. After all under non-CIS zabrose pressure pull on the as such even under his minor strength quite its very. And trough in the form of cylinder or Austrian War with rn on sword often are beginning rolling over on beneath the. Such movement trough on beneath the Undesirable, so as leads to increase number of zatsepov. And now move directly to the most services. I'm using trough weight 35 - 45 grams. Are possible and more heavy options - all depends on forces tide in move place industrialized fishing. Installation of snap begins with protivozakruchivatelya. Tubes-protivozakruchivateli accented mostly two species: Direct and of curved. I'm using of curved. First on basic as such actuality a pastry tube filled-protivozakruchivatel, then to it with the help fastening mounting your there's gravy caregiver weight. Forth on as such to be worn it's a bead or heat shrink, then be attached vertlyuzhok with a Karabinek rifle back, and to him can already be stowed, either one ceasing-15 - 25 centimeters, either a yoke and two defence wakes up aggressivity on it. As times the latest option I and'm using. First, I like harvest on two defence wakes up aggressivity. Second, this allows use immediately several changeable tips on one cordage and faster determine preferences fish. Now about povodkakh. I'm using dog leashes but also diameter of from 0.18 until 0.25 mm, and the most tradable for me - 0.2 mm. This allows remove enough a major fish, not particularly fearing for the tenacity defence wakes up aggressivity.

And still: Necessarily before the onset of the fishing correctly adjust seemed consistent with carpet drag on a coil. This will allow you under a nice vyvazhivanii avoid very pesky skhodov and breakages snati.

In as a detection poklevki at night conveniently use combined option: Some dingle-dangle on prischepke with vstavlennym lite-brite. Clothespin mounting your to the upper part the edge of the tip of the fidera. But caveat Be careful what you post and spying on those, to the main raskosami not engulfed in-peg. Otherwise this will cause serious predicament under vyvazhivanii fish. 'm using fireflies diameter of 4 mm, but this depends mainly from diameter holes in prischepke. If suddenly these diameters not coincide (dozen holes more), then feel more comfortable use the mill both duct tape, slightly obmotav Ideology the tip a firefly. Spying on those, to a firefly firmly (progress has been slow) strategically in hole in bubenchike, this will allow avoid his loss under abrupt podsechkakh.

fish-sicles

In as a prikormki I'm using mixture of, which consists of two components. This razvarennaya pshennaya gruel and mere 0.5 - 1 kg (in dependence from length of industrialized fishing) Unikorma or prikormki type for as industrialized fishing. Then in ready mixture of from pshennoy porridge and Unikorma not would prevent add on schepotke vanilla and cocoa and peremolotye in coffee grinder or thresher raisins. Can be use and fruit essences, but many of them poorly mixes with peremolotymi seeds. Of well-and skillfully prepared prikormka has easy smells. Also can be promoted in prikormku and maize, but only in is case, if you decided its use in as a nozzles. Promoted in prikormku scale very not recommend, so as he can attract to your nozzle of a large number of ershey and scale a goby, which will you plague the throughout night.

Nasadka

Bream successfully enjoyed as on animals, so and on vegetable nozzles. I'm using enough a limited their helpfully, proven years nightlife industrialized fishing. Mostly I enleve on moldy worm with beam of worms (the so-called sandwich), simply next perform of dung worms in numbers 3 - 5 units on one the hook, boiled semolina and next very. And after definitions preferences fish in this night can be to move on what any one the pourer, which is the most ulovistoy.

Tactics industrialized fishing

Usually under it catching at night on feeder I not'm using more two udilisch, so as this number of well lack for successful fishing, and not worth to go after here for number of cordages. Some fly fishermen staging on Bank entire batteries udilisch: 4 - 5 and even on 6 units, but this utterly not guarantees you successful catch. If correctly choose place and the pourer, then two fidera, and sometimes and one, can become a pledge successful fishing.

Vyvazhivanie

Respect calm, and then even the biggest bream not takes you under vyvazhivanii any serious problems. If reliability cordage allows apply forsirovannoe vyvazhivanie, then 10th tugging fish, need to confidently raising its to the surface. And if raskosami thin, then better treat a bream finesse the situation, give him a bit walk in conceals before the withdrawal to the surface. Glotnuv air, bream flamingoes fly, losing ability to to further resistance. Here his and can be quietly to withdraw on Bank if he easy slope and conditions allow do this. Or neatly without abrupt movements lead the fish in in advance cooked podsachek.

Our time for standing pat industrialized fishing

On fishing usually I arrive for hour-two until of call sun, to look around, examine Bank and choose the most convenient place until offensive what better photo. Then is allowing terrain trawling, for this can be use the usual my weight weight 18 - 25 grams. And only after this commencing to smeshivaniyu prikormki and Quick cordages. Should remember, that had forced on feeder - this enough active fishing, and not worth, pinned tackle, for hours and more wait poklevki. For example, I perezabrasyvayu feeder not ostentatious one times in half an hour of exercise, even if at all not was poklevok. And sometimes account for move along Bank on 50 - 150 meters, observation. Various tracts of coastal pits or ruslovoy style of. Poklevki nekrupnogo a white bream and petty gustery usually begin with the most the evening, but gradually with offensive darkness their becomes all less and less. And roughly in this time until deep night already can occur poklevki more a major a white bream and of bream. Appropriately, that the search for the most large copies I have had usually with 2 night and under morning. Then with dawn again is beginning to peck nekrupnaya Blicca bjoerkna, a minor and middle podleschik. And the likelihood search for a major instantiated by of bream substantially is declining, so as much of his individuals moves away on depth, in direction rivers and pits with more Cold water. Very conveniently at night use nalobnye to lullaby with number of LEDs from 4 until 12. Energy battery usually lack on 2 - 3 fishing, in dependence from quality batteries.

Under Exchequer all these conditions a good catch you will .Iran. If same fishing proved failed and fish simply not are biting, not worth upset. But can be well for a holiday have rivers, in s and calm, from ao?iie the fuss cities, breathe Laurent and a net air. All wish successful and fishing, and nor tail, nor scale!

Here is even a few thought on topic:

Choice seats industrialized fishing is crucial. Bream stray in large the packs and is worth in certain places, which need to find. No prikormka not is capable shift the brings with oblyubovannogo seats. Usually this seats higher holes on line with, and with Asia water and themselves pits. Pick a place industrialized fishing on bouts of fish already not manages, because bream ceased to melt and issuing its presence whatever-either external of the hallmarks of. Seek place industrialized fishing account for exclusively "method tyka", need a feeding chair chosen place, try to to capture of bream in for 2 - 3 hours, and if poklevok not, the account for to change place. If place, where feeds on bream, found, the very it is important keep his on this place and not to frighten off. As shows experience, had forced day leads, that bream quickly are scared by and leaves chair chosen place.

Under this he can move along directions on enough large distance, and will be spent many forces and time, to find his again. Moreover, day, in force moreover, that and the depth of dam has become less, and water has become more transparent, large bream virtually not are biting, and Takes providing a decoy a minor podleschik. During industrialized fishing simply one senses, that bream there is, and peck not wants nor on what bait. Experienced fly fishermen are switching on night enleve. But for, to effectively harvest at night, need with the evening not only prepare place industrialized fishing, but and to feed of bream. Preparation seats industrialized fishing is that a hatchling pond, platforms and seat must be dotted so, as they will be situated in the process industrialized fishing. At night these engage will late.

After training seats industrialized fishing need muster place it, carefully promerit depth and to study terrain trawling - at night these engage will be very not be easy. After measure depth I advise get or produce a spare snap. Then can be move to prikormke. I supporter small amounts high prikormki during industrialized fishing summer, but autumn during industrialized fishing at night picture is changing. Because a feeding account for still at lighttime, and also in force moreover, that after emerge water in 2008 emerges marked for, prikormki account for borrow with a relatively many. How many? For comparisons: Summer, if no one not prevents harvest, on three-four hours industrialized fishing enough two kilos dry prikormki, containing 200 - 300 grams scale, coarse very and handful oparyshey. For effective industrialized fishing autumn at night number of prikormki ?????? and ten kilograms with adding liter oparyshey. Stems this with those, that bream at night actively feeds on, and if number of prikormki, lying on bottom, ends, then bream, although and not moves away with this seats, but ceased actively peck. So better on the evening quietly and not cater cooked 6 - 8 kg quality prikormki, and immediately after of call sun to feed chair chosen place, IRC in him roughly 80 percent prikormki.

That promoted in prikormku? When water still not cooling until temperature below 12 degrees, can be promoted in it mentor all those supplements, which are used summer. When temperatures water declines until 12 degrees, then that Spain promoted flavoring, which are in solution inert, but not oil solvent. Another matter - supplements animal. Very well promoted scale very, from calculation 100 grams very on kilos dry prikormki. Even more it is important so this promoted in prikormku oparyshey. Twenty years ago personally I not very believed in effectiveness oparyshey in "leschevoy" prikormke.the, that trying to produce harvest on moldy worm or on his "sandwich" with motylem, and bream enjoyed or on "net" very, or on worm, or simply on bread. Here is and thinking: And why promoted in prikormku oparyshey, if enjoyed fish on very? But after all when bream enjoyed in very, then why peatmosses in prikormke? Means, not all so simply. Experience industrialized fishing suggests, that regardless of, on that today prefers peck fish, in the composition of the prikormki must be and other by elements, as of plant, so and animal. And oparyshy in "leschevoy" prikormke unambiguously and always sharply raise effectiveness its actions. Overall volume of oparyshey in 6 -8 kg prikormki can stack gender liter, and even less, but larvae flies I leave now always.

nshevskiy A. "2010 at night - for a bream"

Romeo wrote:

It stands be noted, the night had forced of bream we might does not be only in a year time year. He well continues to peck and until the end of October. Activity his under this, of course, not so high, how summer of, but deliberately go for a bream at night very even now faces. Simply parking fish several change - he seeks to to adhere to more deep sites with seals like to 5 - 6 meters.

Yes perishing. This well when biggest depth 5 - 6 meters. And have us bream in late September, already on 17 - 20 metres. And get fiderom until such depth realistically only with hand rocky Bank, and for this there first dares need to, and then still and as-thread there get comfortable. But this already not the fishing. So already easier harvest bortovukhami with boats! But sometimes the case, that gaggle of quite profit leschikov, are even day on shallow water, as initially summer, but single cases, mostly bream is drifting in depth. There is such seats, where with the mid-summer bream only at night and enjoyed, with not far from Bank on small depths, and day his to capture virtually it is unrealistic nor on what conceals. But with than this may be stems I not in rate.

In as a detection poklevki at night conveniently use combined option: Some dingle-dangle on prischepke with vstavlennym lite-brite. Clothespin mounting your to the upper part the edge of the tip of the fidera. But caveat Be careful what you post and spying on those, to the main raskosami not engulfed in-peg. Otherwise this will cause serious predicament under vyvazhivanii fish.

:D hail feeder! :D I as something forgot homes a normal light, and was precisely in is place where are biting only at night, so me these sleigh bells so be funny for entire night that ah his in bath! And if would near were still people, perhaps would still and "plop" they told, Slippery to not annoyed! :weird:

Usually under it catching at night on feeder I not'm using more two udilisch, so as this number of well lack for successful fishing, and not worth to go after here for number of cordages. Some fly fishermen staging on Bank entire batteries udilisch: 4 - 5 and even on 6 units

I have, too, was 2 fidera, but eiaee I mostly-one, as can be manage harvest six yes still and at night, vaasche mind not'll do my!

For example, I perezabrasyvayu feeder not ostentatious one times in half an hour of exercise, even if at all not was poklevok.

I believe that at night as and day, is worth perezabrasyvat not ostentatious than times in 15 minutes!

Z. L? - 1649. In general speculative piece so nothing, but much vysheopisannoe suited only under certain conditions, I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by (Feb 18 2008 18:55:58)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » The overnight had forced of bream fiderom