All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2016. Serbia.

Championship World 2016. Serbia.

Posts 1 to 30 of 586

In next year direct World on fideru will undergo in Serbia.

Until the early sporting season Tony, I follow it until specific findings all athletes, host participation in national rating for competitions.

1. Otbory on ChM-2016 will conducted in Ternopil on fuckin 'bath host through two days after second phase EO, namely: 09-11.09.2015. T. E. Monday, and Tuesday (07-08.09.2015) - two days hiatus on the, to for a holiday, prepare cordage and TUR the necessary prikormku and living components. Las without additional training facilities. Two round EO and coaching received before them well enough, to find efforts to fish.
Environment-Thursday-Friday - three round auditions,, on the results of which, will stood over composition team Ukraine 2016.

2. To the will would no longer be permitted athletes from TOP-15 national downgrade 2015. In case refusal athlete to participate in audition, his place ranks the next torchbearer, urge the after 15 seats in national rankings, but not forth 20 seats.

3. Moreover, in composition team Ukraine automatically are put athletes, winners and prize seats in personal 80 of on the preceding Championship World (2015). The rest members team Ukraine previous year (2015) are permitted to the automatically not irrespective the from seats in rankings, provided participation in all rating sorevnovvniyakh current season. Members team Ukraine previous year (2015) not honor, participation although would in one rating Sally, are permitted to the on rating, camping on E. Under hit in TOP-15.

4. Chief fidernogo direction FRSU has one quota, camping on E. The right outside downgrade allow to the any incumbent athlete on its choice.

+4

In late June in Serbia on place conducting ChM-2016 will undergo international tournament
Preston Serbia Feeder Challenge 2015.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/0lza4.jpg

Received invitation on this venue from Serb friends. A competition only in personal 80 of. Premium with stakeholder 40 the euro. Promise help with prikormkoy and the bait. From my homes until seats conducting about 1600 km. Now think, as send there couple of our collections for participation and collection information.

+4

Under this tournament Serbs created site. http://www.feeder-challenge.com

The price on prikormku and zhivotinkunot weak. O.o. Better borrow with a from Ukraine.

Abezbashennye prices, and with aТbad luck not prohibited from? A ghastly as the mentioned that in any countries carry up to 20kg free was ban

newer wrote:

abezbashennye prices, and with aТbad luck not prohibited from? A ghastly as the mentioned that in any countries carry up to 20kg free was ban

On all, except nasadochnogo very, adequate prices. Night crawlers nasadochnyy why the 120 the euro for kg. In 13 year was flying in Belgrade, particularly addictions a thousand customs officials not watched.

Last edited by Vadkh (May 5 2015 10:21:24)

Vadim you're kidding LIFE DENIAL? Look through ukrsayty on sale the animal and then tell where adequate prices :dontknow:

+1

newer wrote:

Vadim you're kidding LIFE DENIAL? Look through ukrsayty on sale the animal and then tell where adequate prices

Yes, I on our tsennikam has. In Vincke for example 30gramm oparika - 3 the euro, here is this prices :crazyfun:
Yes and on sorevakh can be will one liter living jamborees have. With were a couple training facilities, on all pro all leaves 40 the euro.

Last edited by Vadkh (May 5 2015 10:25:45)

Vadkh wrote:

Yes and on sorevakh can be will one liter living nozzles have.

2.5 liter.

Four our athlete intended to accept participation in international the Preston Serbia Feeder Challenge 2015. Documents already are prepared, but. Today received a letter from organizers of.

Hello Oleg,
i regret to inform you that Preston Serbia Feeder Challenge needs to be canceled. This weekend we had disaster on DTD channel with floating weed and debris that flooded entire venue where competition needs to take place. This problem makes fishing absolutely impossible and that problem cant be fixed before the competition date. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this problem makes for you. Bellow i will link a video how that weed/debris flood looked like and you can see for yourself, very sad :(

Again i am very sorry.
Best regards, Dejan.

Notorious.: '(

+1

"It was disaster, which occurred in mid-our national league in these weekend.":canthearyou:

Regulations about conducting qualification event contest
In composition team Ukraine 2016.

1. Goal and tasks.
1.1. Otborochnoe a competition on it comes to shagging fish fiderom is conducted with goal determine strongest athletes countries and form a team team Ukraine for participation in Championship World 2016, which will have hosted in Serbia.

2. Place and time conducting.
2.1. A competition is conducted 09-September 11, 2015 in city of Ternopil on fuckin 'bath host.

3. The organizers. Refereeing.
3.1. Leading the contest Ц Ternopil oblasna the federation fishing sport.
3.2. Preparation and holding contest falls to test immediately board. Chief judge contest Ц Е
3.3. Spending on conduct auditions, bear participants competition and comprise 100 Grzywna (. With every athlete.

4. Participants.
4.1. A competition ???? in personal 80 of. To participate in for competitions are permitted athletes, cover the first 15 seats in national rankings 2015 plus athletes, honor, participation in the preceding Championship World. In case refusal athlete from participation in oborakh, the right to participate in qualify for Sally receives torchbearer, which accounts for the the next place in rankings until 20 seats inclusive.
For participants is installing with start-up premium in size 100 the euro. With stakeholder.
4.2. Participants contest owe know and strictly fulfill rules competition on it catching fish fiderom. Abide by rules behavior on a reservoir. On their own pass medical examination. Prohibited from cannabis alcohol beverages.

5. Program qualification event contest.
5.1. A competition ???? in three round.
09.09.2015g. Ц First tour.
Х until 06 :3 0 Ц registering the participants;
Х 06 :3 0-draw sectors;
Х 06 :4 5 Ц expressed a solemn opening the competition;
Х 07 :0 0 Ц 08 :5 0 - preparation for competition;
Х 08 :5 0 Ц 09 :0 0 Ц with start-up zakorm;
Х 09 :0 0 Ц 14 :0 0 Ц a competition;
Х 14 :0 0 Ц 14 :3 0 weighing up the fish,Тs.
10.09.2015g. Ц WWII tour.
Х 06 :4 0 Ц draw sectors;
Х 09 :0 0-14 :0 0-a competition;
Х 14 :0 0 Ц 14 :3 0 weighing up the fish,Тs.
11.09.2015g. Ц Third tour.
Х 06 :4 0 Ц draw sectors;
Х 09 :0 0 Ц 14 :0 0 Ц a competition;
Х 14 :0 0 Ц 15 :0 0 weighing up the fish,Тs, closing contest.
5.2. Participants contest flatly forbidden harvest fish in zone conducting auditions, with 07.09.2015 on 08.09.2015 inclusive. In case violations points 5.3. Position, torchbearer loses the right to participate in qualify for Sally.
5.3. Control for zone conducting auditions, falls to chief justice contest, with inputs of athletes Ternopil the Fed.

6. Rules and order conducting.
6.1. Otborochnoe a competition on it catching fish fiderom is conducted in 3 round efficiently 5 hours. 6.2. Draw sectors is conducted before each we go on tour,.
6.3. The size of the sector for one athlete not less 10 forge the
6.4. Otborochnoe a competition produced according to official rules FRSU on it comes to shagging fish fiderom.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YJS … sp=sharing

7.Тs.
7.1.Тs is undertaken on the basis protocols forensic collegium.
7.2. On the results of contest in composition team Ukraine will rotate six athletes, disqualify the first six seats. To ultimate place athlete is determined by on the last the sum seats engaged them for 3-'s tours. Personal place athlete in every round is determined by weight capture of. Under equals ulovakh, place athlete is srednearifmeticheskim seats athletes with equal catches. Participants with zero the result occupy place, equal srednearifmeticheskoy the sum seats all participants with zero the result in zone.

I shall remind, that to the are permitted athletes, cover the first 15 (20) seats in national rankings. Am asking account for their chances and prepare for an the.
Here is blue print Rating 2015after two stages with topping the worst round.

+2

Neighbors quietly on appeasing any stage of and are beginning training. Take example leaders and not otmalchivaytes.
Took with Facebook Chapter. Coaches writes.
Pro selection of the contest to Worlds 2016.
Thank all participants selection viewings competition on Worlds 2016.
I congratulate 4 otobravshikhsya
Ц Jakovlev Ivan Е Ivan, you stronger all wanted to otobratsya in athletes of the, that was in sight as at current competitions season, so and on'll configure on data contest Е. And your outcome the reaffirming Ц without chance for competitors. Take in this spirit, and all will well. Try until the early shared training facilities to look to the convinced work. For with this moment all your personal expertize and experience not belong more you. They belong exclusively count,. Brilliant.
- Kolganov Vitaly Е. Vitaly, your into cannon fodder was not less strong, than have Ivan, that not can not inspiring. Lot more confidence in itself and concentration, smaller dubious experimentation. Welcome to the athletes of the
- Kanishchev Pavlik Е Well done, you managed after not very successful EMU starters, ?? even higher, than expected a statistical. You call this is all the, that you Уwas lucky Ф, but on fact, we the with you understand, that on fact behind thisУ was lucky Ф hidden big volume of policy and practical work for season. Your experience need for Team.
- Kvitsiniya Oleg. Prichine, rallied and in Team. And the Е I hope your into cannon fodder, focus and single-minded focus on outcome not leave you before the end of run-off Worlds. Welcome to the Era.
Thus, Olympic team Russia on 2016 year looks footprint way.
Osypov Alexander (silver autochthonous Worlds 2015)
Rudenko Alexander
Puzanov Sergei
Gorelov Paul
Yakovlev Ivan
Kolganov Vitaly
Kanishchev Paul
Kvitsiniya Oleg
Under my leadership.
Common principles the next Ц in team all are equal. 5 basic will in Serbia. Either will do mini-otbory, either appoint Coach (on observations to whom better is sailing fish and who more ready morally-psychologically.
Waiting for in November definitions seats Worlds and are starting organizational arrangements.
In the rest of the, all participants selection viewings competition good fellows! All sought. But not all were willing to, on my view, above all psychologically.
Especially I express respekt Zhurinu Volode and Vassiliev (figure skater) Alex Ц you good fellows. Volodya soared with 9 seats on outcomes first day, until 2 seats in the second bottom! Mr. springboard. Sasha stubbornly steadily and exactly worked all tours consecutive. Mr. stability these auditions,.
Common wishes to all. In next time still much bigger problems than. Unacceptable things, about which you talked I and Alexander Lanchikov.
Lanchikovu Aleksander Ц large thank you for refereeing! As always, its highest level!
Thank Timchenko Vadim for aid in organizations competition. (Budget trip'm gonna count Ц 'll send)
All thank you. (All are free joke)
PS / retaions and seats race in them were chosen me not accidentally and not in please an.
Like would hear feedback from participants selection viewings competition Ц thought on outcomes competition. In advance thankful. Orlov Sergei.

Last edited by оксиген (Sep 21 2015 19:02:26)

Sergei, not back, brother,. Athletes from first ranks downgrade communicate on closed Forum. When will come to common denominator, I will inform.
Now can say one thing - otbory will unambiguously. Likely in April-May future year.

Oleg I not kipishuyu,, but no one so and not responded, on what basis and who, abolished yours same decision. After all team was already represented and you'll notice no one was against (I mean in mind athletes, which participated in CU and EO 2015) Everyone separated and here emerges Т-spender and all of this kherit. As this is called, and where all our leaders FRSU, that happened, answer me. Who runs all of these "sports" leaders which We all pursued the or businessmen.
I for example very revered and until respect company flagship, not know as where, and have us in Lviv this generator all ideas and simply a huge aid the entire federation and fideru in particular. So did there is no among executives this big organizations, who would have all us explained, that in the new team you not suits and for what all these circuses.

Sergei, how many times you repeat? Principle formation team (otbory) configured by a webmaster not me, and the Presidium FRSU. Auditions, not was. Who the saw lovyaschikh athletes on audition? Who organized, who has judged? There is no protocols, there is no results. And they must be. You this is understandable? What questions?
P. S. If those six athletes felt its strength, were willing to accept participation in audition and become members of team Ukraine 2016, let prove this on future audition. Increasingly simply.

There is no on you audits A..

Sergei, if I correctly understood situation, it extremely is clear.
There is no physical auditions ,-this reason for sponsor to abandon financing team.
Who on today from alleged delegation ready to go for its expense?
Dare suggest, that even not all athletes, not to mention coaches and aides.
Decision a simple:
1) If all are prepared to go for its expense, then why do come with sponsor! Team true-- forward!
2) If are not prepared. Need to to accept conditions sponsor. Pursue otbory and camping on D. And camping on P.
All.
Particularly and debate not about than.

+3

My droog, Ivan Yakovlev policies--and first place in selection viewings sorevakh and travels in Serbia in the composition of the team trades abroad on fideru. Won with two edinichkami for two extensive. :cool: Now on path on winning the Friendship in RB.
From bad, only times were together on bream in this year and a blowjob out. Prof. sport took away partner. :crazyfun:

оксиген wrote:

No on you audits A..

Have not lived up. Scary A. Already people scare.

Simply I exactly year ago wrote in topic "sports season 2015"
Theme daunting, so as have us a new chief, then in aid him and for expertize new solutions, request occasionally interesting proposals, that change in sporting event feeder in season 2015.
For examples imbabers I.
1. Lead in order Ukrainian rules on fideru, best immediately on Phipps
2. Occasionally a clear position on the in team.
Proposal. Place on the choose by voting all oblasnikh federations (which participate in EO and CU) before the onset of the season.
3. Develop form of treaty, between collection in the and federation. (In ties with the latest events with poplavochnikami)
4. Rights and duties a trainer team (chief delegation)
5. Season 2015? Where, when, how many man team, premiums.
My proposal, all be utterly past season must to participate in rating for competitions.
6. Rating athletes for 2014 year
Proposal, resolve the formation team, without Accounting of belonging to one federation. I.e. for example Volyn the Fed has two athlete and can invite still two -troikh with other federations, importantly that would have them was membership ticket with proplachenymi contributions.
7. Request to leader direction deal with finances, which stand out on fidernoe direction. Especially with sponsorship money, perishing painful for all as the opaque.
, I then as knew and asked clearly occasionally position pro otbory, yes and contributors need to clearly articulate their demands and desirable articulate their, (though would the the partition, which concerns sportsmeno and initially season. Ah and in late is beginning to reshape under that the or under whom the already cannot be. And Strashnym no one not scares in this situation Alexei umpired would their right be in team if would he was in the polka-. And if will other auditions, then him who the overcompensated would spending on auditions which must were be in Ternopil.

+1

2) If are not prepared. Need to to accept conditions sponsor. Pursue otbory and camping on D. And camping on P.
All.

Today accept conditions sposora, and do so as he points and develop team.
Ah and suddenly-spender refuses in next year finance team? The economic situation after all not an easy in country.
As then be with team? Or in Court someone apply on sponsor? :)

super wrote:

Today accept conditions sposora, and do so as he points and develop team.
Ah and suddenly-spender refuses in next year finance team? The economic situation after all not an easy in country.
As then be with team? Or in Court someone apply on sponsor?

So-spender nothing overcompensate natural not requires. Conditions clear and understandable. If I correctly understood, then-spender ready finance team resulting by auditions,. This like raze not contradicts rules FRSU. And like as we this and without conditions sponsor must do :).
Yes, and in any cases already will selected team. And if-spender not can, then plain old scheme: Place standing in for athlete ranks the next on outcomes auditions,.

Last edited by Ќавигатор (Sep 24 2015 10:51:04)

+1

Hymalayan, and why not conducted otbory as been spelled out in Ternopil? Okay Boevu all lacks time, you as main trainer, need to was lead this process. Okay prokhlopali, and why now not organize otbory, are looking what weather are worth, why again on past now, and transpose on Spring. After all already was decision that season with cullings need to turning a blind until fall, and when this years already will end.

оксиген wrote:

hymalayan, and why not conducted otbory as been spelled out in Ternopil? Okay Boevu all lacks time, you as main trainer, need to was lead this process. Okay prokhlopali, and why now not organize otbory, are looking what weather are worth, why again on past now, and transpose on Spring. After all already was decision that season with cullings need to turning a blind until fall, and when this years already will end.

Here it is difficult with you not agree! All correctly speak. Here is only I not am on today an team on 2016g. A trainer chooses otobravshayasya team by voting. Here is and goes until there is no team there is no and a trainer :)
So that this dialogue chief and athletes-challengers, and I can only suggest and the if me asked if :)

+1

And give exile where position pro auditions and pro a trainer articulated, and the I that the not found. On site FRSU at all silence.
I fear a hundred now and a trainer will-spender appoint or recommend, that in principle one thing and, too,.

Last edited by оксиген (Sep 24 2015 14:17:42)

Ќавигатор wrote:

1) If all are prepared to go for its expense, then why do come with sponsor! Team true-- forward!
All.
Particularly and debate not about than.

To these two counts add nothing to acquire.
But interestingly know, and wasn there is athletes that require money have sponsor?

Until pobachiniya, I believe it is.
Hotel!

Arly, you perhaps wanted to write, Until this meeting guys! Hotel! That in the diversion Until meeting I believe it is, caveat healthier!

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Sports arrangements » Championship World 2016. Serbia.