All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help choose place it for industrialized fishing flat-kormushkami.

Help choose place it for industrialized fishing flat-kormushkami.

Posts 1 to 30 of 48

Dobryi day, I here shiny new, so if wrong posted that-far, then am asking administration shift in an opportune the partition.

In late past year accidentally has bought into fiderom, and very liked use civil-line fletok from Preston 'a. The first feeder I have oak, Siweida Impulse 3.6 with test 120, but he allowed get involved and find mistakes on which need to pay attention. In the run-up a new season like would acquire new pounder under such conditions industrialized fishing:

1. Commercial retaions, ranging from big, but mostly Cardoso was a small Canal 750kh25 meters, in which leadership supports excellent conditions as on price, so and constantly supports enough a large number of imaginations, hence "the problem" points # 2. T. E. Needs place it under distance there is from 20-25 meters until 45-50 meters;

2. Bear produced mostly on carp and amur, size minimum from 1.5 kg and until 15 kg. Token enclosed "the rogue" on behavior White Amur, size from 2 until 4 kg, and which delivers mass of pleasure;

3. Length rods up not more 11ft (2.5--3.3 meters), and better 10ft (3 meters), because as on 20 meters when needs constantly produce impose, then stick in 3.6 Dam I have times through times departures there's gravy someone in head on neighboring Bank, that not there is rewarding, although in some cases opradanno :);

4. Enleve fundamentally bezborodochnymi hooks (Preston, Drennan, Guru), tooling mostly volosyannaya;

5. 'm using cord, but this on reason moreover, that on by "dubine" differently impossible was on Different see lungs potyazhki. In this season stuck with fishing line have a bang on this;

6. Use exclusively fletok 15-30-45 grams in all size Small, Large, XL. But understand, that likely there is nothing universal in this respect, so will highlight the on average size, namely fletka Preston 30 grams in different as like ,-size Small, Large, XL;

7. Coil there are already: Shimano Exage 4,000 RM, so that until have studied under it, perhaps that by the early season manages take MAP 4,000 ACS;

8. So as still clearly not completes his turn with intelligence, then top rods up borrow not want, so rigidly put itself budget on one thing place it not higher 900-1,300 UAH;

9. Should be not very strongly hard to find done, and the'm a little afraid that oninexperience d break their even 4000m2 as well as with Delhi. The price vershinok role not plays.

Ah here is exactly like nothing not missed.
Exactly in than question, help figure out with test rods up, and choose udilishche judging by of these conditions.

From most animates and found me now:
Shimano BEASTMASTER BX LIGHT Feeder 11, test 70 gr;
Shimano CATANA CX MEDIUM Feeder, test 100 "grape";
TRABUCCO Signum XT Bomb M - test M this like as on their classifications 75 grams;

I prodayu your cast for such conditions for very a good price I'll sell you feeder Fox Avon Quiver 12 ft
Truth she 12ft, but me absolutely comfortable experience was it harvest on distance there is 20 meters.

ZooM wrote:

I prodayu fishing pole for such conditions for very a good price I'll sell you feeder Fox Avon Quiver 12 ft
Truth she 12ft, but me absolutely comfortable experience was it harvest on distance there is 20 meters.

T. E. How I understood (and poryskal on someone balances) this specialized rods up with as tips test 35- 45 y.o.-2lb? Unfortunately, the same FOX Avon Quiver more not is issued, and his the only substitute for I until that found this Chub Outcast Twin Tip. Or can still something in this classroom spit out everything?

I saw at all a series of have Shimano - Commercial whatever (to example: Shimano BEASTMASTER BX 116), this how understand from the same categories? Although of course for this price I doubt that will something quality.

Vertex wrote:

Although of course for this price I doubt that will something quality.

And for good reason! Advise watch :flag:

wrote:

A for good reason! Advise watch

Thanks, in any case tomorrow in the local its company no clothing left have a feel there. :)
Importantly, that thanks to leads and my clues I understood as this direction udilisch is called. Further all unless in budgets and in tests tests tests.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 28 2012 03:31:50)

I enleve Bistmasterom commercial activities 9-11. I like. And all the more for such money. For these money-different udilishche :cool: I.M.H.O.,.

wrote:

I enleve Bistmasterom commercial activities 9-11. I like. And all the more for such money. For these money-different place it I.M.H.O.,.

9-11 and me would very even helped. Especially 9ft. But I on shimano.kiev.ua not see something this model. It, too, has several vershinok? And if you known can his 231,6 the price? On dimensions it me utterly fully suits, so as cover simply there are already 2.41.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 28 2012 03:45:50)

Vertex wrote:

shimano.kiev.ua not see something this model.

Now his nowhere there is no, ah at least not was. Can in "some barracuda and some starfish" Head. Ask have Vitaliy, in appropriate topic.

Vertex wrote:

It, too, has several vershinok?

There not done, and two individual the whip. Alone on 1oz, the second on Fresh.

The price on 9-11 was 700gr. But a transporter room length 1,75m. :dontknow:

wrote:

The Cost on 9-11 was 700gr. But a transporter room length 1,75m.

Um. This OK as they so place it the smash in. Ah yes okay, in any case tomorrow d have local drag-intentionofitsialov, already I'm spinning it in the hands of. Update my after'n in here. And the price well tasty, for sample was enough.

Smash in in half :D

wrote:

smash in in half

Point, if in half, then is obtained 9ft / 2 = 270 / 2 = cm in (minimum, if account for that with khlystikom considered, camping on E. Without insert + khlystik = 9ft = 270 / 2 = 1.35sm). But judging by around the they as something its on clever manner've all but destroyed for indeed transport size 1.71 Dam.

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 28 2012 04:02:01)

Whips same assessment, roughly on 5 feet 6  1/2  inches., and in the hilt are inserted into different on length of his insert. Their two in goes, one a short, for 9ft, the second the Long, for 11ft.

BADARDINOV
Mean Civic Hybrid 12 feet, very likes. The good karpovaya udilka. Correctly, say-and impose good and on vyvazhivanii work blanca on perform well. Now incidentally in the catalogue 2012 expanded this XMEGA, there is that watch even!

+1

Roma, I think, that when applied to described conditions and size fish place it Hybrid Power Feeder S, 3.30m, 4-10lbscan be highly interestingly :flag:

Advise Preston mini carp 10 'or 11' - it a sensitive, a powerful, the easy. That still need to?!

Last edited by Zoltan (Jan 28 2012 13:27:21)

wrote:

A you, if not secret, on mono or the cord choice?
I understand that like stupid question to karpyatniku, but increasingly same.

If on mono, how it in zabrose?

Yes, on mono, enleve. If specifically, the on Browning Senex Fida Line 0.22. Often account for harvest on gills, where need an obscure impose, so here is without much pressure crime as Browning Spetsalst 40 g, I put it right on 70-80 gather steam; coils (turnover =8 0 centimeters). Spharischen, believe ideal instrument on carp we should drink a for their money. Perhaps there is and steep "samples", so and await the your care package with EBM 13.8 (100 g) -... to compare :rolleyes:

+1

wrote:

comparison I.M.H.O., a bit not the correct, although would on price categories. Ah the such. Importantly that for "their money" you and this udilka liked. Share and I with you your joy!

That incorrect comparison, then agree.. Speech not about this. Every place it, well on their.
And Civic Hybrid, indeed good, and as says, one forumchanin with local Forum "This feeder, is worth much big money" :cool:

Last edited by carper (Jan 28 2012 13:50:04)

+1

wrote:

I only beta test bought these, because as more on River enleve.

Ah and for rivers analogy, carboxylic vershinka in 4 oz, as times!

All large thank you for aid in choosing. Ranging in feeder, I thought that me ????? one-two universal udilisch, now understand that this'm hooked not weaker, than in past karpfishing, and one pounder I not fine, I don't. Was would remarkable choose itself immediately same entire a series of from Preston or Drennan, but I would wanted to first try rods up budget class (1,000-1,500 Grzywna (), so as these stick all-??? better idea will "forgive mistakes" dopuskaemye newcomers, and if and polomaetsya, then not so pity. And laytovyy karpovik I decided to order in any case, it will become some endgame point in collections: Chub Otcast Twin Tip.

BADARDINOV, Duffy333, thank you for tips on browning and exile on 3 China, I not knew that have them there are already site where can be pokovyryatsya. Hybrid Power Feeder S are interested as buying instead Shimano Catana CX Medium (though this two different class how I understand), unfortunately, no opportunities his hold in the hands of, but d continue to inspect that-where there is and stack list purchases to this sale. :)

One thing like would clarify have community. As you consider (purely human errors opinion, too, are invited), from choice Shimano - browning that better take? They simply in one price, but with Shimano I have all as something never Architecture relations, here is and think is worth whether start? :)

Last edited by Vertex (Jan 28 2012 17:41:35)

I at all not love to compare rods up one price categories, but from different producers - they simply different :dontknow: And the that likes one absolutely not likes Different.

2 Vertex.
About series of COMMERCIAL esteem hereand here.

duffy333 wrote:

. Rods up series of COMMERCIAL developed jointly with such consultants Shimano, as Alan Skottkhorn (Alan Scotthorne), Steve Ringer (disambiguation) (Steve Ringer), Mike Bull (Mick Bull), Roles node MakEniney (Roly McEneaney), Adam Irish times / ESB award (Adam Rooney) and Alex Bonez (Alex Bones).

Steve Ringer (disambiguation) (Steve Ringer) - silver the prize-host World on fideru 2011. :cool:

wrote:

That truth you Id say, even if I now. Maybe, you let me give you informed arguments in favor of Browning's, then me immediately same here for in promoting

Yes okay but Roman, all already know, that Browning sucks, and except you they no one but :hobo:

Boev wrote:

Steve Ringer (disambiguation) (Steve Ringer) - silver the prize-host World on fideru 2011.

Can you us what thread the dick, dude "have a lift"? When?

Last edited by (Jan 28 2012 23:18:05)

wrote:

Browning sucks and they no one but

For good reason you so. Enleve fiderom this firms and very exasperated, yes have many local natives saw such, although of course all and ratification in comparison. As spoke Zhvanetzky: "Soviet am informed better all, if other not saw." Possessing in available only three fidera different brands-Browning my a favorite. If would was opportunity spend some time fishing ten with sticks different firms with conflate were, then can be was say: "Yes this better" and even not better, and more just me suited.

+1

volod wrote:

Superficially you so. Enleve fiderom this firms and very exasperated

Know would lot more how you them happy with, yes and not only you. Than precisely happy with and in any conditions industrialized fishing. Perhaps and I have was would opinion another. And until impression, that these "almost" quietly davyatsya their with happiness.
But on expense of that would try and compare, then I assure you tried enough, that would to do obektivnye conclusions. That until Brouninga in particular my post higher, so the the irony to Badardinovu. ;)

Last edited by (Jan 29 2012 12:02:52)

Any place it with the banner "method" will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing fletami. + any udilize with test > =1 00 grams.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 29 2012 14:02:18)

+1

Romeo wrote:

any udilishche with the banner "method" will be more appropriate for industrialized fishing fletami. + any udilize with test > =1 00 grams.

And here is if use legikie flety 15 gramovye, then can be use Picker with test until 40 "grape"?

Thank you all, in especially for something that explained that such camping on BC "commercial" rods up, I in principle decided to until not particularly spent, and take for starters part of line of Shimano (camping on K. Their is easiest get in our a machinist here): Hope will help get Commercial Beastmaster 9-11 + on place already pick up volumes K Catana CX Medium and Catana CX Light, and Nexave Winkler 240 in as a Mr. Picker here. Imbabers with this in this season, and on least razbiraniya with those or different approach, d to change on more expensive the researchers from Preston (ah strongly polyubilas this DM after as couple of sticks was connected touch yesterday, but until that'm a little afraid, that not gonna achieve financially). For the beginner in this industries think ????? :)

In any case with vast ALL! THANK YOU! "

wrote:

aim them even on the size of the fish.

Here is strictly speaking this subject and nurtured on reason moreover, that here not test need to begin operating, and size of imaginations.

wrote:

aim them even on the size of the fish.
I you accurately Id say, that karpyatniki turns on flet indeed trophies, those at all use fidery heavy and extra-heavy class.

Ah a clear deal on Picker fish where the until 3 kg! I think tooling Israels right to layn with lungs, fletami under using pikernogo place it has the right on life) :blush:

wrote:

on disconnector you would had expenses less

Browning, I, unfortunately, not can take nowhere in hands and watch that this such. And zainteresovavshie two positions in lineup browning (Hybrid Method Feeder, Hybrid Method Feeder Distance) will only by the early season, how I understand, and price on them I cannot calculate until. Mostly me need to likely will close tooth, if not will be able find Commercial from Shimano.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help choose place it for industrialized fishing flat-kormushkami.