All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Feder recognition in love, note continuation of.

Feder recognition in love, note continuation of.

Posts 1 to 26 of 26

Long I so actively not’s presumptive nominee, with absolutely for free, :D
But hope, that my efforts not method exhibiting advertisements a gift and will serve starting point for revision some moments. Write because, that me this interestingly and for those, whom this, too, interestingly.

And so will continue.

The next if me in rules ban resides enough far on transcript from first, but intersect with the first on sense and even I would said from first and follows.

The composition of ground baits and baits must be of natural origin. It is forbidden to use products of metal origin. Artificial baits of whatever material (polystyrene, rubber, sponge, etc.) such as maggots, silkworms, moths, bloodworms, earthworms, etc. are forbidden. It is forbidden to fish with spoons, artificial flies, baits using living or dead fish (or fishes’ parts), other animal species such as frogs or fish roe.

Ingredients prikormki and nozzles should have natural origins. Prohibited from use products metal origin. Artificial nozzles from any material (foams, rubber, 's sponge, and camping on D.) imitating whereas dead moldy worm, silkworm, moth, very, of earthy worm, and camping on D. - prohibited. Banned paralonovye imaginations, artificial foresight, nozzles containing living or dead fish (or parts of fish), animal products from first fish or frogs.

Immediately same want discover, that precisely the author this document had in mind under concept “natural origins. ” When and how dipy, boosters, likvidy, flavoring and other supplements in prikormku have become suddenly natural origin? A mixture that are a product of production, with often a product of fragrance industry, and therefore chemical production.

But as will respond representatives federation, in case if fisherman torchbearer result on contest with package ammonium nitre, which so same is few commodities chemical production or with bottle karbamidno – ammonium a mixture (KAC) and zamesit prikormku with use of one of listed components?

What products will recognized not crippling harm environmental environment?
On first glance, seems, that the answer is obvious, but not are in hurry with so fast. Saltpeter, as and KAC, enough aggressive compounds, their not that Spain cannabis in food, and in latest not that Spain "rinse its feet and hands. But they are slightly not the only sources oxide – chemical elements vital for plants and some microorganisms.

These substances virtually in all rural countries amends in the stage in as a fertilizer, sciatica water and naturally washed down with fields in retaions.
Except this enterprises focus on poppy fish add these substances in zaryblennye retaions, to accelerate growth aquatic plants from calculation roughly twenty-five liters or kilograms on one hectare. Fish they nor inflict nor no harm very quickly sciatica, are absorbed plants and their the remnants of very quickly utiliziruyutsya.

On packaging these products incidentally is specified composition and% the ratio various forms of oxide stored in them.

Products same perfume enter body of water as absolutely unfamiliar substances, nor what benefit for ecosystems dam they not bring, timeline their corruption, as and composition – this mystery for family dark secret that one might. And moreover number of, which use some fly fishermen facilitated would on the, that would vykupannyy in this the bear so blagoukhal would strawberries or a banana in during several months, that farm unkind like would muster crops fruits these plants.

I as the in one of their Sonnin wrote, that in as a Dipa can be use kids’perfume, but me slightly not Own for this kvivertipami. As so spirits on bait! And the kind aroma, which sells in fishing stores – wasn this not perfume? Wasn this not deodorant? In than their difference?
And difference there is and lies it in is, that production various fishing no multimedia bells and whistles – this business, with very a serious. And let will try the federation fidernogo sport to question these products! Producers immediately they will hire pack of whores such same writers as I, they suggested a will be served in Court, will unscrew hands and nakakayut in the cranial box.

Will lead endless amounts of arguments, illustration, that, the fishing of beauty products very likes fish to, that cannot lose their these publicly available joys life, that ban this chemistry will viewed not otherwise as an act of implications, as fact expulsions rights sexual minorities, as contrasting the principles gender nourishing fishing atherina. Will lead statistics confirming the, that as from each car hurts breaker in shattered windows a hundred kilometers dozens in been more, than a ton of their aromatiki.

They will lead even together various arguments, facts, research and proof, I in this even not doubt. In late all, under their dousing Court is going to surrender and walk away with decision, which will pose in kolenno – cubital pose of federation fidernogo sport and will serve as start a long sexual intercourse with passive the participation of last.
So that hold very well, and better write down fisheries tanks, has most that neither on there is, natural origins, she and only she. Everything else full khafno … … ….

Continuation of tries to.

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 2 2015 21:29:52)

малыш69 wrote:

WMPs same perfume enter a body of water as absolutely unfamiliar substances, nor what benefit for ecosystems dam they not bring

малыш69 wrote:

I as the in one of their Sonnin wrote, that in as a Dipa can be use kids’perfume, but me slightly not Own for this kvivertipami.

Ah perishing as something make up your mind, then "good not bring", then "I advise." :D
And to kivertipami not flogged, learn King Tiger tanks: Living chemistry

+1

малыш69 wrote:

fish with spoons

This flies with them. And porolonki- this "our the answer to Chamberlain as well", when silicon can be was only on telly see, and try like.
For the boss jock this deal is unknown.

And after all truth, why not to point fingers composition feed, aromatiki and other things for good? Did commercial mystery? Question retoricheskiy and wears character indignation!

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu perishing as something make up your mind, then "good not bring", then "I advise."
And to kivertipami not flogged, learn King Tiger tanks: Going to hear live chemistry

Sothis, militarychemistryand cosmetics for children are subject obligatory certification, so she hardly will more harmful different fishing dipov, yes and cheaper. :flag:

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 2 2015 23:36:28)

sorvanov wrote:

A after all truth, why not to point fingers composition feed, aromatiki and other things for good? Did commercial mystery? Question retoricheskiy and wears character indignation!

And Slippery to not happened cultural shock under declined the cost of production. :D

малыш69 wrote:

and cosmetics for children are subject obligatory certification, so she hardly will more harmful different fishing dipov,

Ah betcha. Luck in Quebec: :flag:

Benzoic aldehyde – smells bitter almond,
Furfural-1st sort – smells of fresh rye bread and camping on D.
Diatsetil, geksanon, pentanon - flavor dairy products.
Lactonization. - smells nuts, is, malt, caramel, peaches, raspberry.
Derivative pirazinov – smells nuts,
Skatol and indol – flower smells.
The alcohol automobile-S10 - fruit and-flower odors,
Merkaptoatsetaldegid – smells cheese, cabbage and camping on D.
Etilformiat - smells Roma,
But-amilbutirat (but-pentilbutirat) - smells pears,
Izoamilbutirat (izopentilbutirat) - smells pears,
Amilatsetat - smells pears,
N-amyl acetate (izopentilatsetat) - smells pears and banana,
Izoamilizovalerat (izopentilizovalerat) - smells an apple,
But-oktilatsetat - smells African oranges,
Etilbutirat - smells of pineapples,
Butilbutirat - smells peach,
Pentilformiat - smells cherries,
Izobutilformiat I Stink raspberry,
Benzilformiat - smells speaking of,
2-feniletilformiat - smells chrysanthemums,
Feniletilovyy spots – smells roses,

For starters ?????? :love:

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Ну дык... удачи в изысканиях:  

Бензойный альдегид – запах горького миндаля,
фурфурол – запах свежего ржаного хлеба и т.д.
диацетил, гексанон, пентанон - аромат молочных продуктов.
Лактон. - запах орехов, сливок, солода, карамели, персиков, малины.
производные пиразинов – запах орехов,
скатол и индол – цветочный запах.
Спирт С6-С10 - фруктово-цветочные запахи,
меркаптоацетальдегид – запах сыра, капусты и т.д.
этилформиат - запах рома,
н-амилбутират (н-пентилбутират) - запах груши,
изоамилбутират (изопентилбутират) - запах груши,
амилацетат - запах груши,
изоамилацетат (изопентилацетат) -  запах груши и банана,
изоамилизовалерат (изопентилизовалерат) - запах яблока,
н-октилацетат - запах апельсинов,
этилбутират - запах ананасов,
бутилбутират - запах персика,
пентилформиат - запах вишни,
изобутилформиат -запах малины,
бензилформиат - запах жасмина,
2-фенилэтилформиат - запах хризантем,
фенилэтиловый эфир – запах розы,

Для начала хватит?

Хватит, но это не про нас, ведь  в рыболовной ароматике только самые вкусные и полезные химические
вещества и соединения, самые самые. А на международных соревнованиях их вкусность и полезность ещё и подтверждена международной федерацией фидерного спорта. Кушайте на здоровье. :D

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 18 2015 21:25:30)

малыш69 wrote:

Enough, but this not pro us, after all in, but in fishing aromatike only the most delicious and useful chemical substances and compounds, the most the most. Eat up on health.

Yes not. Thank you. Nakushalis. I quite many their already in dustbin of sent. :D

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Yes not. Thank you. Nakushalis. I quite many their already in dustbin of sent.

So and I, too,, but on prosvetlenneyshikh ekologichneyshikh fiderneyshikh for competitions, on which murder of imaginations equated to assassination human all of this happiness apply very even permitted to. Here is I have and emerged a reasoned question, and another the chemistry can be?

малыш69 wrote:

That I have and emerged a reasoned question, and another the chemistry can be?

Immodest issue on question, but all-???: "And for what?"

Oleg_GOR wrote:

immodest issue on question, but all-???: "And for what?"

Saltpeter - this oxidising, and my predilections to sour prikormkam admittedly. I want promoted its for better ulovistosti. The saltpeter I led in as an example, but so as live in several kilometers from the most a major in trades abroad rybokombinata, I know as fish reacts on those or other chemical compounds. On nitrogen in including. But chemistry this is far from fishing aromatiki.

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 3 2015 00:17:08)

малыш69 wrote:

saltpeter - this oxidising,

In solution? I you I beg. Under nagrevanii- there oxygen stands out, and here :dontknow: And environment neutral supervisory will, not and acid :no:

малыш69 wrote:

Enough, but this not pro us, after all in fishing aromatike only the most delicious and useful chemical
Substances and compounds, the most the most.

So we eat chemical compounds and increased of them. And the entire nature-, too, chemical compounds.
In my opinion prohibit not artificial compounds, and synthetic. Difference not in sight, not??

майк wrote:

So we eat chemical compounds and increased of them. And the entire nature-, too, chemical compounds.
In my opinion prohibit not artificial compounds, and synthetic. Difference not in sight, not??

And we are a product of of artificial origin or natural?
In the modern language definition of synthetic means custom from chemical materials - synthetic rubber, synthetic fabric, synthetic film.
Artificial - not real, material not stipulates that an incumbent - artificial the flower, peg finally collided fish. The flower can be from paper, and fish from in nothing. But what fisheries chemistry has natural origins - this fact enshrined in rules. In doubt? Homilies prove the opposite!

On Forum there is a participant under down "string", but with me clearly disagree, minuses in my governing, but debate with me not intends to, in sight this rate, as times taken of these the most rules, if that we you zaminusuem, and why we so will do, yes because, that. :D :D :D :flag:

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 3 2015 07:49:35)

майк wrote:

In solution? I you I beg. Under nagrevanii- there oxygen stands out, and here And environment neutral supervisory will, not and acid

Will will, still and may lower temperatures Mortar on several degrees. Cass works a bit on Different.

All because of me higher not in rip not is leadership to action!
What bountiful some citizens decide try fertilizer on taste of and swim on them fish :cool:
This example I led only in order, that would became understandable that himself the text rules - this still not all and even not most importantly, importantly - this their reading of. Instead nitre I could would point to a citric acid and other chemical compounds such a same artificial origin as and fisheries chemistry, which perhaps I wanted to would use for fishing. Perhaps I write pro them a bit later, but me take doubts is worth whether this to do. After all all known our attitude to nature, which in sight even already on zasratym any sign malware coasts of. Lacked still that would some copies of sypali: Diving in insane quantities what any chemical. Not need to take monopoly on pollution our increased the have economic actors, this their exclusive right.

малыш69 wrote:

saltpeter - this oxidising, and my predilections to sour prikormkam admittedly. I want promoted its for better ulovistosti. The saltpeter I led in as an example, but so as live in several kilometers from the most a major in trades abroad rybokombinata, I know as fish reacts on those or other chemical compounds. On nitrogen in including.

Ah betcha. And maps in hands. Test. Can be still 70% • hydrogen (N2O2) in water. Here is the oxidising! The entire fish will have your trough (without jokes, guys in Israel say tried). But only, here is not are biting a disease, and atomarnyy oxygen pleasant thing aggressive for fish (and • at all very a dangerous pleasant thing), modicum and an appealing. All same in polyethylene acid easier and better. And need not pro RN, sour taste of substances and and acid environment not quite one thing and the same. In my opinion, but a. And although would stereokhimiyu look at this, than "being" from "non" is different, as one of. (This to Mikhail stories not tell).

And pro rybokombinat this nor about than. Ryborazvodnya (and aquarium there same) - this body of water, in which fish lives in its own shit, you're in.: ((With) S. Suleiman Yudakov). Yes and one body of water from another is different, as land and the sky. Even on supercomputer calculate impossible preferences fish. Otherwise superprimanka long was would first invented. Say same, teach King Tiger tanks, not believe the squints from fishing industry.

Not critics sake of, and benefits for.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 3 2015 09:55:48)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Nu betcha. And maps in hands. Test. Can be still 70% • hydrogen (N2O2): Diving. Here is the oxidising! The entire fish will have your trough (without jokes, guys in Israel say tried). But only, here is not are biting a disease, and atomarnyy oxygen pleasant thing aggressive for fish (and • at all very a dangerous pleasant thing), modicum and an appealing. All same in polyethylene acid easier and better. And need not pro RN, sour taste of substances and and acid environment not quite one thing and the same. In my opinion, but a. And although would stereokhimiyu look at this, than "being" from "non" is different, as one of. (This to Mikhail stories not tell).

And pro rybokombinat this nor about than. Ryborazvodnya (and aquarium there same) - this body of water, in which fish lives in its own shit, you're in. ((With) S. Suleiman Yudakov). Yes and one body of water from another is different, as land and the sky. Even on supercomputer calculate impossible preferences fish. Otherwise superprimanka long was would first invented. Say same, teach King Tiger tanks, not believe the squints from fishing industry.

Not critics sake of, and benefits for.

Edited Oleg’s organs is words provided in thos (Today 07 :55: 48)

Fully agree, Sporit about is not d, can be in the other, a special topic. Because, that but speech goes not about this, speech goes about rules and himself fact, that we are having a discussion on this about indicates, that themselves rules is mixed and concede ambiguous their term.
And being from non differs above all composition imprisonment producer on packaging, and in case have in action being from non can differ temporary period, only several seconds ago was living, but he drank what any and already inanimate.

Last edited by малыш69 (Apr 3 2015 10:08:13)

малыш69 wrote:

At Forum there is a participant under down "string", but with me clearly disagree, minuses in my governing, but debate with me not intends to, in sight this rate

Yes that you all to sided power've grown to care. Man long raised his vision of to fideru, and to this Forum. Ah not likes him different deviation from his vision, here is and minuses. Has the right same.

Debate? Ah here is not likes me mountain Fujiyama. Can with it debate, I can there is no, my deal.

If there is questions to person, so ask in lichke. Wants whether to answer? Ah will depend on, as ask.

малыш69 wrote:

that we are having a discussion on this about indicates, that themselves rules is mixed and concede ambiguous their term.

What rules? ???? they here? Can still Charter Central Committee will discuss? Rule only one thing - SOVEST. She all and defines. Else.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Yes that you all to sided power've grown to care. Man long raised his vision of to fideru, and to this Forum. Ah not likes him different deviation from his vision, here is and minuses. Has the right same.

Debate? Ah here is not likes me mountain Fujiyama. Can with it debate, I can there is no, my deal.

If there is questions to person, so ask in lichke. Wants whether to answer? Ah will depend on, as ask.

Yes I so without houndin ', every has its opinion and the right on his expression of. :mybb:
Here is and I, too, debate and everyone nor with whom more not intends to, d simply invoke its opinion in the process his formations, who wants, the will be able, who wants to appreciate. And all questions which me suddenly will encounter, am asking in lichku. Thank you.

Discus (fish) not muscularly challenged. But about fix dispute? Nor who of us not knows the site packs and bubbles.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

what are the rules? ???? they here?

In this topic I write about rules international competition on as how to catch fish, their we and talk about them and are having a discussion!! And you about than?

малыш69 wrote:

A all questions which me suddenly will encounter, am asking in lichku. Thank you.

My, too, always is open. Thank you and you!

sorvanov wrote:

discus (fish) not muscularly challenged. But about fix dispute? Nor who of us not knows the site packs and bubbles.

Yes in general something and dispute no there is no. :dontknow: Just exchange views, not more. And on content packs and bubbles. So Internet in aid. Only strongly whether will help?

Cover slips proprietary business prikormki or Deep not most important in fishing it comes to shagging. And in these debris is people climb not to repeat whose something prikormku or, but to more deeply understand themselves processes. But and not fact, that figure. Simply process, sake of coaching received brain drain. And everything else, as derive the enclosed to successful a fishing trip.

You'll notice, here is here on Forum, for many years a finely all SUPER privlekateley to Go Fishing. One Romeo so much up to. O.o. But modicum anyone asked, that-as-when-with than-and for what? Not-but, only ready to prescriptions for need. And with one hand CORRECTLY. What head slaughter, easier take increase, what already some mixed reactions by those and works.

And if not suits increase - teach King Tiger tanks. But this tedious and long, and not all interestingly, believe me. Ah. In general "musketry - deal voluntary", as something so. :D Everyone I.M.H.O., of course.

малыш69 wrote:

about rules international competition on as how to catch fish, their we and talk about them and are having a discussion!!

Not, about rules weigh here is here. And I not torchbearer, what me with its statutes in a foreign a kitchen crawl. Without scores. :flag:

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Don’t, about rules weigh here is here. And I not torchbearer, what me with its statutes in a foreign a kitchen crawl. Without scores.

To discuss rules people who owe their collected rigorously fulfill--even perhaps only in one direction - as would so their more correctly and clearer fulfilled. I there not went, because, that the sportsman not am in fidernom a fishing sport at least, for something am cabanas in discussion vserazlichnykh laws and rules and pro feeder simply a bit know. Perhaps that is why its charter I posted precisely here. Simply I about this wrote in really the early its themes, tried to just explain this to that, as and why. To be offended on you not intends to, because, that not for that.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Articles » Feder recognition in love, note continuation of.