All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Novelty season fish-sicles TM "the munchies"

Novelty season fish-sicles TM "the munchies"

Posts 91 to 104 of 104

Today catching with prikormkoy Feder caramel on River. Still times, now convinced that prikormka fish collects perfectly, and for rivers well be appropriate if introduce in it some supplements (the peas, spelt be scattered, molasses), which all and so add with what would prikormkoy not a if speech goes about it comes to shagging on River. Report about fishing can be watch here.

+1

wrote:

obtained prikormka. Let us testit. Ordered 12 packs itself and your partner with your. The only that the new Pochta simply prozhivu! 85 Grzywna (. For delivering. Not expected.

", ah that obtain very??
As results?

shameta wrote:

", ah that obtain very??
As results?

Patience. After May's national update my, specifically for this plan weeks fish Fest. :flag:

Dobryi day!

08.04.15g ordered two wrapping prikormki the munchies (Feder offers and Feder bream). When received prikormku and made a sauce one of packs me immediately became understandable - prikormka labor. Several fishing trips consecutive confirmed my assumption - nor one proletnoy fishing (about them I wrote higher).

After, as obtain very prikormku on a reservoir and caught fish I went in one of local fishing stores watch and to communicate on subject prikormok: That there is in available, what are planning since on season and on what prices rely on. From conversation I understood, that entrepreneur that are in trouble for those producers, with whom he worked until this, changed conditions (raised prices, changed conditions delivery and camping on D.); generally left so, that the price prikormok must start from 30gr for 1kg.
I told him about prikormke the munchies, about how, that prikormka labor (in than repeatedly'd scope already after) and that the price its. When does acceptable, and left a producer.

And here is quite recently in stores of our cities emerged prikormka the munchies, the price in daunting 21gr for kilo. With such price have competitors simply there is no chance, yes to the same about their church regularly otpisyvayus at the local a fishing Forum.

shameta wrote:

guys, raziskivayutsya shops for sotrudnechestva!)

shameta wrote:

the Ready build structure as in MLM))
Result client wholesale, get reward)
And this I seriously))
And reward dynamics of work with every invoicing)

In short, I think, that found the about than you were asked higher and await the so say feedback.

Last edited by 35 (Apr 30 2015 22:34:51)

35 wrote:

Dobryi day!

08.04.15g ordered two wrapping prikormki the munchies (Feder offers and Feder bream). When received prikormku and made a sauce one of packs me immediately became understandable - prikormka labor. Several fishing trips consecutive confirmed my assumption - nor one proletnoy fishing (about them I wrote higher).

After, as've been sampling prikormku on a reservoir and caught fish I went in one of local fishing stores watch and to communicate on subject prikormok: That there is in available, what are planning since on season and on what prices rely on. From conversation I understood, that entrepreneur that are in trouble for those producers, with whom he worked until this, changed conditions (raised prices, changed conditions delivery and camping on D.); generally left so, that the price prikormok must start from 30gr for 1kg.
I told him about prikormke the munchies, about how, that prikormka labor (in than repeatedly'd scope already after) and that the price its. When does acceptable, and left a producer.

And here is quite recently in stores of our cities emerged prikormka the munchies, the price in daunting 21gr for kilo. With such price have competitors simply there is no chance, yes to the same about their church regularly otpisyvayus at the local a fishing Forum (references to him I allow) i.e. local grandstanding with this prikormkoy I introduced.

In short, I think, that found the about than you were asked higher and await the so say feedback.

Of food in BOS!
Talk!

And how many is worth your prikormka?

1 wrote:

A how many is worth your prikormka?

I so understand that prikormka not sells.

On. Ren was create subject for this products, if you would still that here write?

Last edited by 1 (Jun 11 2015 07:23:57)

1 wrote:

At. Ren was create subject for this products, if you would still that here write?

Edited Vasili1 (2015-06-11 07 :23: 57)

Increasingly are working and our.
Only in season focus former on daunting.
Who needs to write.

Dobryi day! In Vinnitsa where the the munchies sells?

Serge wrote:

I nowhere not saw. If interestingly, try order have author themes.

Bykaraxa wrote:

I nowhere not saw. If interestingly, try order have author themes.

If given the cost of sending couples packs for sample - the not interestingly. If it comes where the sells, then yes - bought-tried, and there - in dependence from outcome. :blush:

Serge wrote:

I serve on prodazhu and area.
On wrinkles Vinnitsa not trade in.

Now there is on a.
In this moment products caccording on 10kg in cardboard Pandora.
Products released (let off) boxes.
Services they like or dislike No sooner.

1. A dace Spicy 1kg. -16 gr.

2. Bream Spezia 1 kg. -16" grape ".

3. Bream Firmennaya 1kg -16 gr.

4. Dry blood 1 kg- -16" grape ".

5. fishing flour 1 kg. -16" grape ".

6. Gamarus + daphnia 1 kg-16 gr.

7. Suhoi night crawlers 1 kg-16" grape ".

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Fish-sicles, nozzles, flavoring » Novelty season fish-sicles TM "the munchies"