All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery DRENNAN.

Fidery DRENNAN.

Posts 451 to 480 of 726

PetON wrote:

To anyone with nastupivshim Happy New year!
Has tried whether who to combine PXR 4,000 with MatchPro Super Feeder or MatchPro Medium Feeder? I coil bought, has tried. Then has tried Shimano Simetre RJ 4,000. Distance from the railing shpuli until zazhimnoy screws have Shimano roughly 5 centimeters, have Preston roughly 6 see Dozen wheel barrow painted by shpul the same. If whether it was would opportunity try to throw some, tried would, but not season, and so, sit and scratching my turnips. Will zakhlesty, not will.

I the entire season and all contest on MatchPro Super Feeder or MatchPro Medium Feeder PC-R 4,000 pose, normally capturing the, reservations there is no.

Villain wrote:

Ask Monster Crab, if I am not mistaken, then like would he something drive the money changers precisely on Match Pro Super Feeder

On fact, if to adhere to "right" sizes coils, then problems not will. The entire the trouble in very a small distance between katushkoderzhatelem and the first ring on drenanakh. On stick 12 ft vortex reel with diameter of shpuli not more 54 mm, on 10 ft not more 50 mm, then zakhlesty will simply are excluded.
I reversed the rings on super feeder 12 and on method feeder 12, only on komle. The first stuck a 25 mm Fuji By, the rest moved upward, camping on E. Pomenyannoe the first on place second, the second on place third and camping on D. Enleve with coils Daiwa 4,000, problems there is no, think even with Quick karpovoy coils, zakhlestov not will. Impose with fletkami widened percent on 20, if honestly not expected such a increase.

+1

vas82 wrote:

I the entire season and all contest on MatchPro Super Feeder or MatchPro Medium Feeder PC-R 4,000 pose, normally capturing the, reservations there is no.

Incidentally with pc-labeled r 4,000 matchpro super feeder 12 very zdorogo is in complete harmony. I with this coil on 10 foot carp feeder catching, in principle flight a normal, but couple of fletok all same are gone in the free flight)

Last edited by Monster Crab (Jan 2 2014 19:07:05)

Monster Crab wrote:

At fact, if to adhere to "right" sizes coils, then problems not will

Ah or with zabrosom deep, it smooth without shmalyaniy camping on S. With any showerbooth can be harvest without problems, under awoke approach. In my opinion.

On expense "deep" this the very a of course. But personally I have had perekhlesty until engineering, even with a quiet it comes to shagging and small made it. Even 1-2 times for fishing trip already not pleased I.M.H.O.,. Not can I understand such a location first rings. To example on a similar garboline the first ring such a same diameter as on dryne, but is worth it on 10 centimeters further from katushkoderzhatelya and Ugh-Ugh, for two season all quietly.

Monster Crab
Earrings, I exactly about how, that looking on systematic the search for right cordages (on parts of zakhlestov) people loses about at causes these problems. Initially have all without exceptions with this problems, in one way or another extent, but alone go further, and other why the popchatsya on place.

This fact. Agree.

Like would on take an interest in have our Russian colleagues on subject new St, yearly TM Hashing algorithm and Volzhanka. Say, that they highly and highly remind dryny as on mind, so and on work under price doubled a lesser. And manufactured like as on one with drynami factory. Owners there are already? The impression?

Villain, Thanks, Maxim, this I saw. Interested in opinion aside from presentational rollers :-)

Carlos wrote:

We wish we would on take an interest in have our Russian colleagues on subject new St, yearly TM Hashing algorithm and Volzhanka.

Other subject on feeder-club ru: http://www.feeder-club.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=2136

Carlos wrote:

We wish we would on take an interest in have our Russian colleagues on subject new St, yearly TM Hashing algorithm and Volzhanka. Say, that they highly and highly remind dryny as on mind, so and on work under price doubled a lesser. And manufactured like as on one with drynami factory. Owners there are already? The impression?

LinkSkyfall volzhanke post 648th and considered to from of modern. Will only on the exhibition in February.

All Hi, all with song :flag: :cool:
Question to owners the next, what feeder Match Pro Super feeder or Match Pro Medium feeder more a powerful on core coursework they?
As holds a jet of?
Capable whether hurl secondary the feeder 80gr + fodder power zabrosom?
Software whether someone of them?

Last edited by Black&White (Jan 7 2014 20:47:36)

Black&White
Moreover that you described suited precisely Match Pro Super feeder. Software, 80 + fodder.

Last edited by Николаенков Юрий (Jan 7 2014 21:56:42)

What build have Match Pro Super feeder?

And the not love bitty snot-nosed stick :angry:

Black&White wrote:

and the not love bitty snot-nosed stick

One nesoplivyy from nyneshnykh Drennanov 8-)

And what?

The average, rapid?

Last edited by Black&White (Jan 7 2014 22:40:56)

Progressive 8-)

Black&White wrote:

and what?

The average, rapid?

Edited Black & White Stream gas pipelines (Today 20 :40: 56)

To understand build need to throw some, so hard describe. Here is will you take in hands, 're willing to raffle off-like rapid. On zabrose not said would, that rapid-himself dokidyvaet. On vyvazhivanii-than more fish, the more letterhead works. On beings until grams 600-700 -rabotaet 1 / 3.
This build have us progressive here is called (almost poems "haulers on Volga-")
Can say, that not very a catchy (as here some write), but very comfortable. For my conditions industrialized fishing (a hard-on, slow for) so pleasant stick. For fletov for me-ideal. For sport I have other preferences, although and Superfider sometimes touristy areas and there.
Rings drive the money changers on Fuji to-series of (the first), three was reshelving some of forward.

Last edited by pavlikua100 (Jan 7 2014 23:37:24)

Black&White wrote:

Sposoben whether hurl secondary the feeder 80gr + fodder power zabrosom?

Think that for Drennan Super Feeder this busts,
80 "grape". Can be but not power zabrosom.
In my opinion

+1

Two season capturing the this stick, the impression only positive. But I.M.H.O., - this not khevik. On some sites met description of pro Drennan match pro super feeder 12, roughly next content: "A glorious place it with test 120 gr, allows bombarding heavy trough on distance in 100 forge the Or here is such reviews on forums: "Enleve this stick on during, comfortable weight 100-120 gr, often account for harvest on water mark 80 meters, with than place it perfectly mismanaged.

And here is sit and think, then whether I fool, then whether skis not go. :tomato:

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

And here is sit and think, then whether I fool, then whether skis not go.

The whether forums have such. :O

:D Yes all understandable. Vershinka 4 oz in kit there is? There is. Khevik!

Last edited by Carlos (Jan 8 2014 22:25:22)

Carlos wrote:

Yes all understandable. Vershinka 4 oz in kit there is? There is. Khevik!

Edited and (Today 22 :25: 22)

Here is and test looms)) as times 120 gr

Last edited by Monster Crab (Jan 8 2014 23:00:56)

Javadxan, situation reminds with old Korumom Neoterik 12ft - done in goes 2oz, 4oz and 6oz. Means have rods up test until 180gr and can be quietly now is to shoot trough Corum 150 g :crazy: Everyone! And the that producer says, that test until 80gr - this not is discussed. Done i.e..

Monster Crab wrote:

That and test looms)) as times 120 gr

Edited Monster Crab (Today 23 :00: 56)

120gr this description of on netmag fishpont))
Most interesting that 2 year ago, on Forum Salapina on rights advertising, there is such Romeo from retailer fishpoint, which fit in subject drenan where discussed a series of machpro, and pasted its opinion, so he wrote verbatim: Whom need cola drenan :mad:, when there is sexy Preston! Later time, when became sell drenan, read his description of:

"Detailed description of:
Udilishche the most of higher class from idiosyncrasies as the flagship of, English firms Drennan (Drennan).
A glorious place it, in which combine grace and might. Very the easy and balanced. A special progressive build placed on this place it overwhelming characteristics: Precise and stable impose (until 120 meters) great sensitivity (which will be jealous of Mr. Picker here) uncompromising work on vyvazhivanii (predisposition of on any fish, whether something bleak or trophy copy). Under become the podobranna Hhardware of the highest class, ergonomic katushkoderzhatel, probkovaya the hilt, rings SIC.
On this moment this one of the best models in as Medium Heavy (80-120gr.) Udilische dvukhchastnoe, transportation length 1,85m. "

Seller prostate problems., :D man zainterisovannyy, and very dangerous :D if this not your friends

Wanted to would I watch, as match pro hurl on 120 meters. :dontknow:

Yura, with return :cool:

Monster Crab wrote:

You wanted would I watch, as match pro hurl on 120 meters.

120 not 120, but I in neighboring the Frost only the commercial virtually on such uploaded :D Only there weight within test.
Choice long-range fidera.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jan 8 2014 23:46:31)

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

Yura, with return

Thank you))
Rigidly me Fight poparil))
Khodorkovsky even before released))

+1

Monster Crab wrote:

Yura, with return

And you like himself after change of rings on machpro for a hundred threw?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery DRENNAN.