All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery DRENNAN.

Fidery DRENNAN.

Posts 61 to 90 of 726

wrote:

but fling absolyutom much "feels better"

Here not would argue. All, who has tried hurl my super fiderom can and not fled immediately his buy. But noted as-times S300M zabrosa.

wrote:

a for winter forums bought spring the absolute 12.6 and super feeder, after several test fishing trips sold super feeder and left the absolute. The distance zabrosa with absolyutom meters on 5 ever good at less, than super fiderom, but to throw absolyutom much "feels better" and the accuracy of was better.
Drenan super feeder at all not understood, for that his so praise.
So that how many people, so much and of views.

Interestingly, and that there are already enough experience, that would to do takme conclusions?

pavlikua100 wrote:

Waw / Vav (wrote (and):

But fling absolyutom much "feels better"

Here not would argue. All, who has tried hurl my super fiderom can and not fled immediately his buy. But noted as-times S300M zabrosa.

Described personally their the impression.

Morozz wrote:

2 Match
There is whether the difference between Drennan Super Feeder 11 '6 "to 13' combo and Drennan 12 'matchpro super feeder, except different length? Of course, if you such used?
Thank you!

Drennan Super Feeder 11 '6 "to 13' combo not catching. It is an old a series of? Below levels than machpro. More snotty, rings not more advanced CMSs. Where you its saw? She long withdrawn with production.

wrote:

Drennan Super Feeder 11 '6 "to 13' combo not catching. It is an old a series of? Below levels than machpro. More snotty, rings not more advanced CMSs. Where you its saw? She long withdrawn with production.

Saw in "a flea market." That withdrawn with production, know, thank you! Simply wanted to hear opinion user!

wrote:

a for winter forums bought spring the absolute 12.6 and super feeder, after several test fishing trips sold super feeder and left the absolute. The distance zabrosa with absolyutom meters on 5 ever good at less, than super fiderom, but fling absolyutom much "feels better" and the accuracy of was better.

Here its opinion by experience about drenan in general, can indeed will helpful.
Drenan and Preston two competitor and I drenan respect more than Preston.
The quality of assembly Drenana on many higher Preston's.
Has acquired:
Dachmaster 80gr - broken in the interface not know as, by the quality of assembly rate,
Dachmaster 100gr - 3 rings profit of varnish,
Dachmaster 160gr - 2 rings profit of varnish,
Excel super feeder - from katushko holder's flaking steel wool and progress has been slow stands at.
Drennan 12 'matchpro super feeder how perfect, 4 year heavy work.
Drennan 7 a series of 9-11 carp feeder how not Hotel.

Drenan today not makes town's of covers, not snowing varnish forms, and this think will add ?40 to price.
But drenan puts katushkoderzhatel Fuji and rings more advanced CMSs Fuji.
A pity only that Peter Drenan not resumed production series of DRX and matchpro combo feeder 10-11 (for him turn in of England was 1 month, DSI knows, and why Sergei you his sold)

+4

wrote:

Waw / Vav (wrote (and):

A for winter forums bought spring the absolute 12.6 and super feeder, after several test fishing trips sold super feeder and left the absolute. The distance zabrosa with absolyutom meters on 5 ever good at less, than super fiderom, but fling absolyutom much "feels better" and the accuracy of was better.

Here its opinion by experience about drenan in general, can indeed will helpful.
Drenan and Preston two competitor and I drenan respect more than Preston.
The quality of assembly Drenana on many higher Preston's.
Has acquired:
Dachmaster 80gr - broken in the interface not know as, by the quality of assembly rate,
Dachmaster 100gr - 3 rings profit of varnish,
Dachmaster 160gr - 2 rings profit of varnish,
Excel super feeder - from katushko holder's flaking steel wool and progress has been slow stands at.
Drennan 12 'matchpro super feeder how perfect, 4 year heavy work.
Drennan 7 a series of 9-11 carp feeder how not Hotel.

Drenan today not makes town's of covers, not snowing varnish forms, and this think will add ?40 to price.
But drenan puts katushkoderzhatel Fuji and rings more advanced CMSs Fuji.
A pity only that Peter Drenan not resumed production series of DRX and matchpro combo feeder 10-11 (for him turn in of England was 1 month, DSI knows, and why Sergei you his sold)

Signature author

Bob Nudd forever

Agree, the quality of enforcement - in favor of Drenan.

wrote:

Drennan 7 a series of how not Hotel.

+ 4O MA It grassroots.

Villain wrote:

I'm using on super feeder Tviny 4,000, no zakhlestov not was, vershinok until not broken still nor one.

People pishut ui zakhlosti kogo for nizhn kltse, in such a aeiaaeo vdrivatsya tooling! Done here i ? until x iai, aiie remain tslimi ? neushkodzhenimi :)

wrote:

Drennan 7 a series of 9-11 carp feeder how not Hotel

There is I have Drennan 7 a series of 10 ft and 11 ft. The quality of assembly different. And still dozen vershinok for all St measured. At least on site drennana in describing vershinok NOT said, that any vershinka is designed to some a certain model. And this very conveniently.

+1

wrote:

pity only that Peter Drenan not resumed production series of DRX and matchpro combo feeder 10-11 (for him turn in of England was 1 month, DSI knows, and why Sergei you his sold)

Yura, sold on reason cast flaying (buy not perhaps spare), but the problem now this solved (partly), in its time I drew attention on the, that upper part (itself vershinka vkleena) in the whip, we tried extract broken part of under aid schoolchildren, some as have learned, my hypothesis has been vindicated :blush: now guys change whether chipped done on khlystakh, but in trebuie sa aiba certificat CC -sabaneev, to replace use new done from EBM 11ft
Text or. Three weeks ago me friends voted a new feeder matchpro combo feeder10-11 (8500r), and I conveyed his Michet Dunaevu-your partner with your on team "Maver" :cool: this his espoused - a fishing rod, seems the third in arsenal.

Last edited by D.S.I (Aug 10 2012 16:35:54)

Enleve on Drennan Puddle chucker Competition Feeder 12 'and very exasperated. :cool:

vs21061996 wrote:

and very exasperated.

Than precisely?

Sin-Tai wrote:

The precisely?

Very well extinguishes tugging fish. How very big. :cool:

vs21061996 wrote:

MA It well extinguishes tugging fish. How very big

This you pro what model? Or you have the entire XMEGA models Drennana?

Sin-Tai
Drennan Puddle Chucker Competition Feeder 12'

Were perekhlesty for the first ring on MatchPro Medium, but only under using reel Shimano Rarenium 5000SFA, under using Shimano Biomaster 4000RA no problems not occurred.

Yesterday baited in the for competitions Drennan Matchpro Superfeeder with vershinkoy 1 unce in paired with Garbolinovskim deal on Picker. Fish-a dace (in average 25gr) magnfical you, that feeder not means "Picker on sensitivity. Most poklyovok can be was determine with closed eyes only tossed supplied in in drawn.

Have my brother drennan ed meggot 10feet in paired with katukhoy drennan fd4000 - man can scarcely will buy udilki the other firms!!
Mass benefit to - under it comes to shagging on sorevakh I his forced tpuskat friktsin under vyvazhivanii little slapping for-room, but he would still not has acted-worked udilka - pletnya with that of the 2kg., ceasing with razrvny 1.3 pounds. Bream host 2330!! Katukha very pleasant!! Plus udilkam drennan-all vershika vzaimozamenyaemye, all go in execution the fast / slou, glass / coal, there is still done flyuororistsentnye (at night remarkable). Under purchase immediately were dokupleny mere 0.5 and o.75 ounces of - in goes 1.5 and 2 ounces of - perkryto almost all!! Now intends to pkupat, sighs drennan!! The only minus - there is no in growth 3.9, at least have us, but how I know - at all not make.
I have katukha - drennan 9-40 -, too, above lauding under its quite democratic price (have us okolo70u. E.) nor never in it not doubted me.
Eiaee as something sake of test its shimano khiperlop until 40gr. And bratta drennanom - appearance of implementation, the accuracy of zabrosa - by all measures won drennan!

+1

Prdayu its shimanu))
Although she more expensive drennana

Guys could you tell me that for feeder Puddle chucker 12ft Method Feeder, all positive hand and negative, can be in sravrenii with other brands?!

mansory wrote:

feeder Puddle chucker 12ft Method Feeder

I have 11 ft. Bought his recently, was just on 5 church. Used on slow and average during. That can say. Nor has never regretted. Stick complex by building, under vyvazhivanii major fish, Friction clutch has acted under Bank. So on themselves harks back increasingly udilka. By the quality of assembly - issues there is no. Peregruzov (without bigotry) not fears. I very exasperated. And at all something, as says my comrade and the Instructor: "No one not listen, if took in hand and pryot- launching not fiercely without much consideration."

+1

wrote:

Wu my brother drennan ed meggot 10feet in paired with katukhoy drennan fd4000

And that this for model fidera have Drennan such a - "drennan ed meggot 10feet"?

Could you tell me please!
Under what conditions suited Match pro medium and super feeder (for, distance there is, weight feeders with feeds)?

com134 wrote:

Pod what conditions suited Match pro medium and super feeder (for, distance there is, weight feeders with feeds)?

In this year bought these stick. The first can be and on-start and on nesilnom or even average during, supply ruggedness as me seems slightly above zayavlenykh 75gr. Superfider for the middle and jobs strong crosscurrents, test there seems on 125gram, might in Drennane khvatat.) Nu and the distance zabrosa only from location hands for fisherman depends, as me seems)

Sin-Tai wrote:

In this year bought these stick. The first can be and on-start and on nesilnom or even average during, supply ruggedness as me seems slightly above zayavlenykh 75gr. Superfider for the middle and jobs strong crosscurrents, test there seems on 125gram, might in Drennane khvatat.) Nu and the distance zabrosa only from location hands for fisherman depends, as me seems)

Thank you huge! As times the that I need.

ZooM wrote:

Drennan MathPro recommend, very good fidera.

And not for good reason! Agree 100%! Found have nicknames about them, ordered local children, brought in mid-current summer. But NOT ONE, and both (kullan?l?r Feeder and MEDIUM Feeder! Took one in hands, STUCK, the second took, such a same the problem. Route debacle family-driven decision budget became gold both aggregates. And better position not regret!
Immediately Id say - on first glance difference there is no except inscriptions, potryakh - something one whose, but not critical way. In work same increasingly it turned out much more interesting!

Super - catapult on Different not do you say (also am gold stick Preston Absolute Super Feeder, so that there is with than compare), the accuracy of - nothing such a until this in my the hands of not was, very accurately, to recover the senile (had forced an with distance there is about 45m in porches from reed not wider Dam, and nor one embody in cane!) expanding - not Id say as with this, like increasingly well, but on 50m + not throwing good would, not his this element. On vyvazhivanii with a bream under 2.5 kilo under tight leash 0.12 problems not was extinguishes fish promise importantly not to be frightened sensations in drawn.
From shortcomings - the first a beam ring - small and low sits, so that not any the coil suited, on Shimane 3,000 limit, otherwise zabrosy will not the best drawer. And of course rings not the most expensive (but honest fidernye), but this may and not lack of, although have Absolyuta rings more interesting modicum and match.
Test rods up 15-60 grams (on what something Forum wrote until 112 grams, not true this!) but can be more, overload not fears, importantly not riper!
Comfortable weight feeders 30-45g. On during weak or average on 5 +.

Medium proved into this puzzle. The first fishing with him proved too emotional, composition then as in hand hits electricity from this fidera on vyvazhivanii tuzikov, so that some straight conclusions not made. Several fishing trips and understood - wand not less interesting than senior brother, but on-start and more interesting, the accuracy of, expanding (again until 50m) increasingly as have senior brother, BUT NOT TO TEChENI! Even weak, not the [kayf]! Vyvazhivanie fish (and not petty) here is the kind joy that gives this udilishche!!
From shortcomings - those same rings.
Test rods up 10-50 grams, also not fears overload (I shall remind - importantly not riper.
Comfortable weight feeders until 40 grams.

+3

Danzilla23 Thanks for podrobneyshiy the answer
And still such question emerged. There is whether have Drennan stick type Dutch masterili garbolino SG Distans 13 '

Last edited by com134 (Sep 22 2012 19:02:19)

I would does not pose near Garbolino Super G Distance feeder and Dutch Masters in - they absolutely different. I so understand, that need udilishche for industrialized fishing 500m 50m + with kormushkami 80gr +?

duffy333 wrote:

I would does not pose near Garbolino Super G Distance feeder and Dutch Masters in - they absolutely different.

I their not compare between themselves. Simply want understand there is whether have Drennan the researchers.

duffy333 wrote:

I so understand, that need udilishche for industrialized fishing on distance there is 50m + with kormushkami 80gr +?

So accurately.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery DRENNAN.