All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help choose budget feeder.

Help choose budget feeder.

Posts 181 to 210 of 327

Here hard something advising - because Mikado in the hands of not kept, but their the flagship of the until 100gr these the most 100gr'm dropping without fear for a form. Vershinka - 3.5 Oz (carboxylic a homemade). On range missiles accurately not I’d say, not can themselves force considered traction (, but according to colleagues not less 50 fringes meters. Truth enleve with shock-leader under the main pletenke Super PE 6lb. Naturally, force throw increased gradually (, too, initially frightening for a form was), but then as-would was accustomed, pristrelyalsya. As sang example his canvas The Kiss - around the need a a knack, training of, trenerovka.

alik40 wrote:

of course, technique zabrosa, deal completely replaceable and only ????.
I here is only not know, as, until no limit can be first adhere effort.
Can I it's a little weak "'m waving at", can can be and stronger, but I until'm a little afraid,
T. K. If reboot under her backswing own best guess that barrel can simply burst-break.
Why I for whistling under zabrose and asked.

Edited alik40 (Today 10 :04: 32)

I likewise first feared. So first at all cheap feeder for 300 UAH took (Siweida), tried - nothing terrible. Special one. For this took even scales, with precision 0.01-0.02 grams. Proactively-weighed trough to not reload a form, always work try to put not peregruzhaya a form on core coursework they, if need greater cargo. Rolls, then better for this have second (a third, fourth) stick with large test. And under zabrose maximum that break can this the tip, doubt that you manages break the the very place it in half, if you not're a bit out of test.

Understandable and clearly.
Let us build up effort in roll (on slightly-slightly) of course :)

alik40 wrote:

thank, Duffy for response, but as to know where same this a sensible limit?
Nekhochetsya same break the feeder, and after all he if. Car breaks down sharply and immediately

In every feeder builds an additional limit capacity, and if still he composite or fiberglass. Wow.
My friend Pedro already more five years uses in as a second fidera dura-Ace Qatana 240 15-40, my childhood throwing trough 80 grams with Alpo. Is abandoning meters on thirty.
Under the right fidernom roll not worry about feeder. Under him you not worries blocarea rods up, and toad losing of money. :) The Toad about his experience otmetayte.
Abandon smoothly, in an arc without jerks.

Last edited by Dimedrol (Apr 4 2012 03:06:58)

And I all-??? blackcurrant energofishevskiy feeder ET CompetitionOboshelsya roughly in 80 hover near $, thank you Ilya were you convinced borrow tight, camping on K. Harvest I will are majority on stoyachke and I took slightly more doroshoy, but soft. Exasperated, as elephant, obtain place it such a quality I not expected (though this may be simply because my first feeder). Couple of times with him traveled, languages, even obrybil small karpikom on a pound and a half, not believing small fry. Fling carbon feeder after composite karpovika me frankly frightening, such all its air, but and vyvazhivat pleasure complete trousers! Broken the tip (but not during throw, for tree s goalkeeper touched and ottsplyal jerking with the entire dope), but now understand as treat karbonom. In ties with than faced with perhaps famous all problem - and where find soft (less two ounces) carboxylic tips of his on sane to prices (Ukraine)? This same able material, and with such prices I after one season on lightning'll spend more than on the very place it?
Text or - nothing in ranks fideristov))

Last edited by Romanov (Apr 25 2012 11:07:52)

+1

Romanov wrote:

where find soft (less two ounces) carboxylic tips of his on sane to prices

Very not correctly posed question. Characteristics ickomogo the tip of the please crossings of.

Feederal_74 wrote:

MA – It not correctly posed question. Characteristics ickomogo the tip of the please crossings of.

Man as the amateur, likely, and notions not has on somehow characteristics seek vershinku, calling only Fresh. :)
The Puritan, needs still know dozen your (in short, dozen done the bottom, to can be was pick a, and Federal’s organs is 74 already will help with selection :)).

And length well would. And if even dozen Funyuns-so quite well.
A long kviver you in pencil case not put, and rings, larger than the last on atop the knee, can continue to lead to zakhlyostam twist are spaced.

Last edited by майк (Apr 25 2012 20:50:09)

Done on zhetkosti need less two ounces any 0.75 1 1.5, your dozen 2.5. 2.6, rings small quite, length about 50 see

майк wrote:

rings, larger than the last on atop the knee, can continue to lead to zakhlyostam cord.

Thank you, d know.

Emerged question on the embarkation diameter. Suppose I I take a bit thicker and'm bringing up his petty part, or I take a bit thinner and am developing his the thickness superglue or epoksidkoy. Than can be this fraught with? How I understood himself kivertip strain on themselves not accepts.

Last edited by Romanov (Apr 26 2012 10:11:16)

That tell raising the this queen of Bratfishing G-Feeder whatever 3.0 m, 110 g

Romanov wrote:

Suppose so. I I take a bit thicker and'm bringing up his petty part, or I take a bit thinner and am developing his the thickness superglue or epoksidkoy.

In topic "done" about this the entire written. Read in profile topic, to here not fludit :flag:

+1

Серёга wrote:

What tell raising the this queen of Bratfishing G-Feeder whatever 3.0 m, 110 g

A grey, excuse but submerged, with any Brother with phishing products for fashionable patsanof without peg to fideru. Although fish harvest will, not himself kaneshna.

Last edited by Топор (Apr 27 2012 01:11:37)

The axe large thank you.

Greetings from Cheboksary, Russia. Here is decided to 38044 to fideru. Saved a year old'll take your money and finally the has accumulated. On Atiku in Music wanted to buy piccolo but delivery not yet was. Wait not became so as the first fishing already on nose. In short bought Browning FORCE CT Feder .3.90 TO 120 GRO. D harvest on volge and on chapter. Pitzi is in heat the average and higher middle. Impose until 60 - 70 meters. I have question. Men who can give characteristic: This fideru. What have him build? That can be from him expect? What pros and cons have this model? What weight feeders is optimal for zabrosa? Have you ever heard that he when the was League model? Bought these feeder for 6 thousands of. In short men give pliz information for this thing and not third strictly if've dropped a clanger.

2sergey72:
Worthy place it for their money. Well tackles with described tasks. Be appropriate and for rivers, and for reservoir, and for karpovogo pond. Pro topovuyu model charitably is untrue - this model middle class (roughly level Bistmastera from dura-Ace). Perhaps sellers or you imposed misleading acronym "MTM." She is similar with abbreviaturnoy "SS," which there is on my own rods series of Champion Choice. Here is how times this XMEGA and is League have Browning's. Truth took you his visited Oxford Street - here is HEREanother the price.
Not "you dumbass" unambiguously. Although a high the modularity this temperature delta count not account for - the form enough soft. Trough 100gr well workers on it.

Huge thank you for the intel. Modicum that the brightened. 'm going to go on fishing necessarily Dry for your health. All the rich capture of!

сергей72 wrote:

'm going to go Gone Fishin '(necessarily Dry for your health

On fishing better not to drink, and catching fish,. I seriously.

Thank you'll keep that in mind. Ah and prdovtsy however in stores work. Could not suggest the untangle this porabolik

сергей72 wrote:

thank you'll keep that in mind. Ah and prdovtsy however in stores work. Could not suggest the untangle this porabolik

About, well that they you still feeder sold. Have us here in one no clothing left me on request about karpovoy queen of Sonic SK4 - strongly argued that SK4 - this only exclusively 16ft serfovyy Sonic SK4 Sea Rod. For them difference simply not was at all.

And at all level of qu-qu-qualifications in stores, leaves much to be desired. :(

Last edited by Vertex (Apr 27 2012 20:36:43)

Could you tell me pliz, bought Salmo Diamond feeder 120 3.6, as this feeder? Harvest d on Dnestr middle the passage (rosstoyanie 40-50m), many zatsepov!

Last edited by agv83 (Apr 27 2012 22:28:56)

Need feeder in length of his 3.60 for the boner on carp we should drink a to 5 kg. Stopped its choice on
Browning SYNTEC Force (Feeder L & # 228 ;nge: 360cm, Wurfgewicht: -100g or
Browning Syntec ZX Feeder 360 Wfg 100 Gramm. Than they differ on authoritarianism?

How I remember, Force closer to parabolikam, and ZX more rapid. Loath, the first more to the boner suited, and the second - for the..., in my opinion.

I here's attacks asked Council when choosing fidera, I’d say still times - BOLShOE THANK YOU! All 0 Client.
Were asked write then about asked and results of.
Gladly will talk.

Was on Severski Donce, fuck, so say noted 1’s on May
And very exasperated cheer., terminally oblovil its a new feeder, and terminally believed
In personally and advantage this way industrialized fishing. Today in is place catching only I, neighbors right and from Left
Came only watch and poudivlyatsya, shared with them those, on that enleve but this them not helped.
But because a they - impose far --something, and the next through gender hours. (Ah I think that so)
I catching on timer: Zakorm - perezabros through 1 minute, worker regime - perezabros through five minutes.
Weight trough was 60gr. + 40gr. Prikomka, 2-3 minutes she so, and after slowly lagged far on beneath the.
Poklevki (virtually all) were on 2-3 minute (50 / 50 on fixed feeding trough and on its brought),
Ceasing 1.20 Dam, if in short - poklevki ongoing.
Catching on the first the sidelines (ah I so think, camping on K. With probivaniem trawling still problems)
Aromy I have was many (Trophy column), but killed only on sprocket system "garlic" + 3 moldy worm.
Very exasperated gained their fiderom (Mikado Floyd: NSC 3.6 110) think that befriended with him for years to come,
Ugh-Ugh-Ugh, let-god him health. Fight fish felt as never before, all strikes and potyagi, even
"Stasikov" Somali with dozen get pleasure in vyvazhivanii, not to mention podleschikakh.
It a sensitive place it, even poklevku verkhovodok clearly in sight, and a major ", she knits" well, not was nor one
The vanishing or cliff defence wakes up aggressivity (0.12 flyurokarbon), hook # 12 OWNER, the main the cord Super PE 8lb.
Can someone or ludicrous, or little. But I is famously spent time, and fish me and this ?????. I not'm in competition.
In catch the, that on photo:
2 a white bream - 600 and 670 grams.
2 an on 450gramm.
And else.
And in general 3.2 kg.

All - world and for good!

P.S. As you its take pictures of... such pretty Pasadena!? Until little son of a bitch, until naprygaetsya.
Ca you its water then spill

3 th on May was still times on Donce, fuck in Red Yara on same place. Continue to learn it catching on feeder.
With morning Triad karasey on 200-250gramm ???? ?????????? ?? on proven combination sprocket system (garlic) + three moldy worm.
Then went one Pietro Vierchowod, think - need something to change.
Has replaced "garlic" on "biscuits" (skopeks) and deleted moldy worm - fished out a six plotvichek (more hands) and a white bream
580gramm, then had tapered. Think - need something to change.
Has tried kind of, "Whooaah multi-. Picked up by - sprocket system "chocolate" + cube worm - Hi. Did you still a bit karasey.
Rallied - left camping on K. 4 th on Kabychevku (Lake) comrade has called the. And need unprepared for
In general broke a 2,500 pounds.
From Left - right all sat - cigarette, had been approached - watched, staff treated than enleve - this them not helped, and by the
(Me so seems) that zakinut and dremayut gender hours over bubenchikom, even 4000m2 as well as then only being deployed, yes and so. Far god would send.

Some particular:
Ceasing - 1metr, a hook - abgeholt 12, the distance - the first brovka, perezabros -5 minutes, poklevki on 2-4 minute, aroma "Trophy column",
Poklevki on stagnant feeding trough and on brought empty - 50 / 50.
Here is how something so here is
Photo on this time not did, camping on K. All time eleventh on training core parts of prikormki

. Feder is so apparently driving!
All - for good and peace!

Lake.
Me comrade - karpovik serious one there invited, I helped him and catching near with him on feeder, am learning harvest on him.
I have for day on one feeder broke a 10kg. Fish sea Bass / carp - 60 / 40%
Crucian the most big on 550gramm, carp the most big on 820gramm.
In general I have broke a on one feeder, on one hook, 5 minutes perezabros - 10,4kg. For day.
Thanks including, only ceasing (0.12) 30sm. And hook # 8 skhodov on reason rods up being asked, all dragged her up (with podsakom 4metra of course)
Place it still times showed that fish, she knits is famously. And "Syria" were and "candles."

Last edited by alik40 (May 7 2012 17:31:28)

+1

Photo not are inserted into :dontknow:

Last edited by alik40 (May 7 2012 17:09:48)

alik40! An interesting otchetik! Likely, that his need to to place in topic "Reports." I himself still "green" federist, so, that study such experience as your interestingly and helpful. For me - so accurately. :)

Question. And that for sprocket system (garlic)? This noodles in the form of asterisks with wait garlic or that? Enlighten, please.

Incidentally, derzhitsya are inserted into. Only that friends in lichku wrote, threwin one Polackjoke 2 derzhitsya. All is obtained.

alik40, let-exile on derzhitsya, stuck insert.

Feederal_74 wrote:

alik40, let-exile on derzhitsya, stuck insert.

Donets 1maya

Lake

Yuri wrote:

A that for sprocket system (garlic)? This noodles in the form of asterisks with wait garlic or that?

Yes, this a macaroni product "sprocket system", pre zamochennoe in boiling water until., then slightly obsushennaya
And vyvalyannaya in panirovochnykh breadcrumbs.
And already on a reservoir I I take handful and in special. Pods with fuselage and every a compartment different activator since Ah, this is great (aroma) obryzgivayu,
And then on hook.

+1

Tubertini OPTIMO FEEDER MT.3.90 GR.150
AYMARA FEEDER MT.3.90 GR
Who enjoyed and kept such rods up?
Tell all that know and desirable on-much detail.
In advance thank!!

Tubertini in eyes not never not saw. The price not quite budgetary as the me, if look on such a amount and there is its transport desirable multi-purpose device the think is worth pay attention on Commercial udilishche Shimano BEASTMASTER BX 126. Such a same plan but not commercial (with convenient transportation a long is worth in 2 with plus times more expensive) regularly for these money can be obtain very qualitative the form with the best marched. Real the gain on money but its loss in Trans-. D.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help choose budget feeder.