All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help choose budget feeder.


Help choose budget feeder.

Posts 241 to 270 of 327

241

So what all ??? udilishche need, matchevkuor fidernoe? Because as KORUM CS 12ft Float ah quite not feeder, and here is KORUM CS 12FT Feeder ROD already dignified would attention as a good and not expensive a twig for platnikov.
1425 still revere can be

0

242

volod wrote:

Children (Guys). Need budget dvukhchastnik for industrialized fishing tuzikov on club gills. The distance until 50m, the depth of until 8m. Choice fell on two stick: KORUM CS 12ft Float or Shakespeare Mach2 XT 1202 Commercial Feeder. That you can advise?


Greetings. , too, nobody chose itself stick for kapodromov, very grassroots Middy Mi3 Splash 'Em Method Feeder Rod,
Slightly more expensive than those of which you you select. From purchases refused from for moreover, that he dvuchastnik, can you be appropriate.

0

243

Pavel K wrote:

So what all ??? place it need, matchevku or fidernoe?

Am asking forgiveness, of course same KORUM CS 12FT Feeder.

SEMCHA wrote:

very grassroots Middy Mi3 Splash 'Em Method Feeder Rod,

Thank you for advice, but in Germany its find not easily, only through England.

0

244

Volod, but as you have posts MAVER-at., not budget Powerlite 12 "(dvukhchastnik) very good, yes and modest
MAVER Abyss x series 12FT 2-chast. Should be not bad, judging by accounts forums (in my even here).

0

245

volod

And commercial line of Shimano not viewed?

0

246

Danser wrote:

GrayPeace
On salapinskom Forum, very even on good much maligned under about Dayve Akvalayt, as about the smooth rechnike.

'm using such with a stick, software a believer, but 100g + fodder it it's kind of heavy will. Although can in the hands of a professional and normal

0

247

SEMCHA wrote:

MAVER Abyss x series 12FT 2-chast. Should be not bad,

Thank you for advice, but the situation such a same as from Middy Mi3 Splash 'Em Method Feeder Rod, only from Britain, there hard time delivering 24 the euro, although in general the price applies not a bad http://www.ebay.de/itm/Maver-Abyss-X-Se … sh=item564

VDA wrote:

A commercial line of Shimano not viewed?

More specific, please. Although on them the price, think, will times in two more.

0

248

In topic pro fidera dura-Ace is worth watch:
fidery Shimano.
fidery Shimano.
Ah and further in topic. Truth on Ukraine prices them below, than in of England.

0

249

Volod, here is still not bad option Milo League / Irish Premier League Carp Feeder- http://www.milo.it/gener/canne feeder.pdf
And here is report in this forume- fidery MILO
The price in Ukraїnskikh stores 650grn.

0

250

duffy333 wrote:

Truth on Ukraine prices them below, than in of England.

And have Germans their simply not perhaps find. Here is you and Europe.

SEMCHA wrote:

here is still not bad option Milo League / Irish Premier League Carp Feeder

Not bad option. All the more, that in late July d in Ukraine.
All thank you.

0

251

Guys, I have there is very a good and a close me comrade, he has bought into as catching, but buying currents ability to have him on this moment limp strongly, but due to lack of "gold stockpile" virtually equipped from Kharbinskiy. Decided to do him a small gift in the form of more less a decent fidera. Fishing mostly on Dnieper River, feeder plan buy him on amount not more expensive 600 UAH. Seen the range of as the flagship of in Internet no clothing left, on price licked flagship of the skvadron in length of his 3.9 Dam.

On konditsiyam need enough a powerful khevik, the riverine by building. Knowing inaccuracies in descriptions have as the flagship of on site ask you, can who the from you kept this place it in the hands of. So whether it well suited for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River as writes flagship of the or advise available khevik with rapid marched and many sensitivity. Thank you for Your answers.

0

252

El Amigo
For the beginner I would all same advised that proven time and not quite skilled hands the Corsair or Grinlayn. And at all better in topic sporting goods store "The Barracuda" or personally have Vitalika page ask.

0

253

El Amigo
Employed lichku

0

254

Carlos wrote:

El Amigo
For the beginner I would all same advised that proven time and not quite skilled hands the Corsair or Grinlayn. And at all better in topic sporting goods store "The Barracuda" or personally have Vitalika page ask.


He not newcomer in a fishing trip, simply fiderom but frankly "cheesy", brief, an oak. Walk with him on shops I have no opportunities, to purchase will have on its taste of. I'll come pick it up'll take a look grinlayn. The Corsair on how many I is true read not Kopru tackle, more to the boner. Perhaps am mistaken.

Kohl I, I could even watch, let us watch this dayvu.

Extra-khevik, not quite the kind tackle that like would provide.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 3 2012 12:18:23)

0

255

Persuasively about Tourist (flagship), looked, potrusil all that committee cited here, from more less a decent there only sherman, but have him realistically a short the hilt and with all discounts he would still goes for budget in 600 UAH. All vetoed. D seek still on other producers.

0

256

El Amigo wrote:

Sezdil Tourist (flagship), looked, potrusil all that committee cited here, from more less a decent there only sherman, but have him realistically a short the hilt and with all discounts he would still goes for budget in 600 Grzywna (. All vetoed. D seek still on other producers.

El Amigo wrote:

Sezdil Tourist (flagship), looked, potrusil all that committee cited here, from more less a decent there only sherman, but have him realistically a short the hilt and with all discounts he would still goes for budget in 600 UAH. All vetoed. D seek still on other producers.


Which to browning Ambition, to example 3,90m until 120gr in Russia is worth 2300r., as times in budget you... get involved.
http://fishpoint.ru/product1178.html

0

257

El Amigo wrote:

, right, I'll seek still on other producers.

Other dayva akvalayt on secure authorization servers now he so roughly and is worth in there is no no clothing left

0

258

Galya baluvana)) After spidmastera, you shillyshallier budgetary stick is difficult, perhaps))

0

259

Cartman wrote:

Galya baluvana)) After spidmastera, you shillyshallier budgetary stick is difficult, perhaps))


Speedmaster Kohl here nor under than, like provide man the contestant tackle which will pleased very harvest. Let us seek.

0

260

12.07.2012 - Day for fisherman! Discount! Thought understood?

0

261

BAMBUR wrote:

12.07.2012 - Day for fisherman! Discount! Thought understood?


Have us in Tourist (the flagship) to day for fisherman nothing interesting things for my plans about purchase on the current moment not remained and the current theater have us more resembles on sell-off remnants of. Wanted to under noise shares EBM 100 buy, but his there and not know when will. But fact, people chipper is buying up all from caregiver until not caregiver. Discount ichi their up there in swings :canthearyou: :crazyfun:

Last edited by El Amigo (Jul 3 2012 20:52:08)

0

262

Monitoring on Kiev flat luxe shops. Still not all were connected to shares.

0

263

In Kyiv, too, all enough quickly raskupaetsya. So the same EBM interestingly until 100gr in stores not zalezhivaetsya - one of the most popular udilisch from Preston's in our county of. Under than as for examine alternative treatments for river so and for karpovoy industrialized fishing. Aiceee the just two offices in the last time - flagship and dive.

Last edited by duffy333 (Jul 3 2012 23:49:14)

0

264

El Amigo wrote:

people chipper is buying up all from caregiver until not caregiver. Discount ichi their up there in swings


)))

Javadxan, yesterday scrimp raskhodnikami, as usually. Homes looked at to check - wanted to return in Music and well load up on any sign an unnecessary shit can. Vershinka for superfidera cost in 144 hryvnia under price in 15 ?on homeland.

0

265

El Amigo wrote:

Children (Guys), I have there is very a good and a close me comrade, he has bought into as catching, but buying currents ability to have him on this moment limp strongly, but due to lack of "gold stockpile" virtually equipped from Kharbinskiy. Decided to do him a small gift in the form of more less a decent fidera. Fishing mostly on Dnieper River, feeder plan buy him on amount not more expensive 600 Grzywna (. Seen the range of as the flagship of in Internet no clothing left, on price licked flagship of the skvadron in length of his 3.9 Dam.

On konditsiyam need enough a powerful khevik, the riverine by building. Knowing inaccuracies in descriptions have as the flagship of on site ask you, can who the from you kept this udilishche in the hands of. So whether it well suited for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River as writes flagship of the or advise available khevik with rapid marched and many sensitivity. Thank you for Your answers.

Signature author

For composed friend cannot be never do too many. (With)

Capturing the season fiderom Energofish and in a whole exasperated. On correlation of the price / the quality of and in price range 300-500 Grzywna ((already not China's treatment of but on price not brand) you are not likely-whether will find something free design. In staff no clothing left longkarp good choice.

Last edited by Romanov (Oct 24 2012 14:43:15)

0

266

Dobryi day! With respect.
Please can you tell me what place it better:
Daiwa AQUALITE HEAVY FEEDER 390
Daiwa PROCASTER HEAVY FEEDER 390
Shimano ALIVIO CX FEEDER 390
Had forced on River, trough max 80 gr.
Thank you!

0

267

http://shimano.kiev.ua/fider-shimano-be … er-13.html

On it comes\ have market check, a bit more expensive than in the categories in which you are looking for, but undoubtedly with potential. Roughly if a thousand UAH spend you not critical way, then with Bistmastera start most it.

If not fate lift up my budget, then akvalayt from two listed me personally more likes, prokastera I in the hands of not kept.

Last edited by El Amigo (Jun 17 2013 10:37:47)

0

268

El Amigo wrote:

http://shimano.kiev.ua/fider-shimano-be … er-13.html

On it comes\ have market check, a bit more expensive than in the categories in which you are looking for, but undoubtedly with potential. Roughly if a thousand UAH spend you not critical way, then with Bistmastera start most it.

If not fate lift up my budget, then akvalayt from two listed me personally more likes, prokastera I in the hands of not kept.

Edited El Amigo (2013-06-17 09 :37: 47)


Large thank you!!

0

269

http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … shing-kitsplease can you tell me, who the big boys thus set of policy, as he for novice, until pick a within this amount, ah and kinda all there is for starters. Harvest despite on fishponds, mostly an, bream and not a major karpika until 3-'s pounds. Thank you.

0

270

Sansan
Not enjoyed but’son Comrade, respectively was playing on the Stripper wasn't brave. And etc. Judging by weight and behavior a form likely composite, quite soft and enertnaya fishing pole, how not very, although in drawn lies not poorly. Karp's until 3-'s of course extricate under desire can be, but this will be rather tensed trade-off than pleasure. In wind with it will is difficult, and the accuracy of with it will labor. In general my opinion, child can be take for familiarization with guise of industrialized fishing given price, not more. Can take with a on fishing trip on -Sk. Weekends if time there is little tolerance been need a more will find expert 4-1-1.

0


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Help choose budget feeder.