All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Absolute.

Fidery Preston. A series of Absolute.

Posts 1 to 30 of 362

Dobryi day! So as our Slavic colleagues already have fiderami this series of like would read their opinion. Indeed whether there is differences from Excel, if there is the in what side (better or worse). And of course would like contribute clarity on Absolute 12.5 Super feeder. Whatever all ??? vershinkami and rings he comes complete? In advance thank.

Who already acquire families :O??

On matchfishing.ru rush, already traded Romeo and D.S.I. So same, they there are already in free sale on trades abroad!! Can be was would ask and in lichke, but think, this will be interestingly not only me!

Zoltan- your Romeo and our Romeo - this 2 big difference. Ah or even 4 (if on weight quantify) :rofl:

+1

Zoltan- your Romeo and our Romeo

And if even and measured dismissive Preston, then this Romeo that exist in parallel real causal ;)

Last edited by WILDHUNTER (Feb 2 2012 20:40:46)

In Russia lives Alfa Romeo and have us Just Romeo :D (crap for pun)

Zoltan wrote:

Zoltan

A series of, Absolute, emerged in sale literally yesterday-today. So, that you run out ahead having.

Last edited by Emil (Feb 2 2012 23:01:42)

Ah their modicum who already shaken?
Interest causes super feeder 11,6

So, today on the exhibition in Kiev was jointly with and th potrushe / posmotren and then them same and someone buys Absolute 12.6 :). The first the impression from rods up: His komlevoe knee was became on senses here more tough and build just rods up became more rapid on potryakh. Somehow more "Riverine" he became that whether :dontknow: done: 1oz and 1,5oz - glass, 2,5oz - carbon fibre. With vershinkami from EBM from 100gr and further fully interchangeable - so that skomplektovat can be highly interestingly. Coil: 4,000-the test on dura-Ace.
If would I have not was "old" Augusta 12.6, odnaznachno bought these would.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

Nu their modicum who already shaken?

Shaken? Yes I his with’bought! :rofl:
Have reached we, means, with Sergei Duffy333 on exhibition - and there he! Potrusili - it!
I higher wrote as something, that these boys are 12.6 me not glyanulsya in mind its some, on my view, lapshistosti in komle. In absolution his, in sight, troshki reinforced, and he became thus, somehow I his and wanted to. Understandable, that raspisyvayu sensations "on potryakh", but already very and very vividly ‘.

In goes 3 done (1, 1.5 Oz – 've got glass, 2.5 - carbon fibre). With coil 4,000 size all super.

Apiridil!

duffy333and about 12.5 super feeder that you say?

What is the price absolutes are 12.6?

Vertex - 2600 (-20%)

Carlos wrote:

Apiridil!

I before in office returned :crazyfun:

Zoltan wrote:

duffy333 and about 12.5 super feeder that you say?

His on exhibition hotel reception as the flagship of not was - someone someone somewhere stolen show :D After us and Absolyuta 12.6 on hotel reception not became: Who not managed - is the late :hobo:. They only on the eve exhibition received these rods up.

Vertex wrote:

by the price absolutes are 12.6?

About 2600grn. Without discount -20%, which acts on period exhibition.

2 Carlos
And can be to know have a happy holder Absolyuta 12.6 your private the details udilki. Ah, there, real weight letterhead, length of a of various, size Funyuns, real test (on senses here), under what goal "sharpened" and camping on P.

sendy
On most these issues, all same, Sergei more correctly would responded. He accurately will tell, iniaeeai compared with Quicken in terms of goals and tasks.

Weight I not would measure, raising the nothing with which and not why. As the me - very easy and and elegant. Length of various'll try it on today on the evening. Rings such same, as have "ancestor", the last blankovoe markedly less other neighbors and equals kolechkam with done.

Here is this the last ring several puzzling. Especially this markedly, when on "Absolute" set your vershinku from "EBM" - absolutely unimpeachable a series of rings with one Central. Not think, that this as something affects his work, simply such a here is "feature"

And casting realistically what, raising the on site "as the flagship of" very many mistakes - "Preston Feder ABSOLUTE 12 '6" Feeder
Rings: SIC, Casting, g: 120-240, y. Length, flushed: 3,40, gap adjustment: Graphite, Manufacturer: Preston, resurrection-in sections: 3, Type rods up: Fidernye rods up, the hilt: Cork / EVA "

sendy
Asked question on site Preston's - update my, as few the answer.

Excuse for criticize, ah very interested in wand. :blush:

Not up on the nothing on site as the flagship of - from this the brain can boil :crazyfun:
Have Augusta 12.6 real test under 90gr. That me in its time and confirmed answer on Prestonovskom site. Have Absolyuta on tradition this test, too, not is specified. Without sample on water difficult that-either say, but think, that he should be somewhere in range 75-90gr.
Place it unambiguously very worthy. Me the most interested in became whether the form "zvonche" - await the sample on water. Let us testit with Quicken 12.6.

and, duffy333thank you for information. If I correctly understood, Absolute 12.6 - a believer a medium with marched, aimed to do more long drives zabrosy than with Axel 12.6. With look forward d wait new feedback and results test on water.

sendy wrote:

Since look forward d wait new feedback and results test on water

If Sergei to 135MW by April itself himself his not acquires, then I gladly going to stand up in as a .60-partner))

sendy wrote:

and, duffy333 thank you for information. If I correctly understood, Absolute 12.6 - a believer a medium with marched, aimed to do more long drives zabrosy than with Axel 12.6.

A bit not so. Me it looked, that Absolute 12.6 - a believer a medium with marched, which will better "keep a jet of." Somewhere so. On range missiles nothing not I’d say - let us on water try, know me to Ekselyu 12.6 claims there is no.

Carlos wrote:

If Sergei to 135MW by April itself himself his not acquires, then I gladly going to stand up in as a .60-partner))

Not, I his accurately buy in any time soon not d :playful:

Last edited by duffy333 (Feb 24 2012 18:46:42)

Ah hammers guys. And the price is obtained has remained on a series of in those same range + / -
I congratulate!

duffy333 wrote:

’ s it looked, that Absolute 12.6 - a believer a medium with marched, which will better "keep a jet of."

Yes, on potryakh goes, that sensations precisely such. For half an hour of exercise until Absolyuta I was shaking down Excel, so sensations from a new with President became still on warm. And on question Sergei, than they differ, I responded precisely so, as, it seems, he expected - and here our opinion dilemmas.

WILDHUNTER wrote:

And the price is obtained has remained on a series of in those same range + / -

Thank you. The price one in one.

Hi, guys. What same 11,6 super the have made? Modicum would who his shaken something.

duffy333 wrote:

done: 1oz and 1,5oz - glass, 2,5oz - carbon fibre.

Has pleased a new XMEGA sensitivity :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

“something more" Riverine "he became that whether

As something not really jibe with renewed a series of vershinok. :dontknow:
Let us watch.

WILDHUNTERI its not saw, but I already accurately its borrow not d. Its have made 3 chasstnoy, and I waited all ??? dvukhchastnik with the subtle vershinkami and more mild parabolicheskim form. Rings now match

Not know, me a series of Absolute liked. In primarily those that komlevoe knee was more "rapid." We with boys discussed why so. Hypothesis was born the next: Likely the British have made this for better upravlyaimosti fish tank (in primarily the carp). This very it is important in the process of the competition when fish need not only to withdraw as can be faster, but and keep in his sector. And so as in of England sports had forced on platnikakh has become already national guise of sport, then this highly as relevant. I compare in primarily with topovymi udilischami from other producers and common thrust development precisely this segment fidernykh udilisch.
Making such the forms they udruzhili and "Riverine" rybolovam - now they must better keep for, I.M.H.O.,. If anything on Dnieper River in district of Kyiv these udilischam there will the use of.
Water of course be the judge on that and-prioritize all on seats.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Absolute.