All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Absolute.

Fidery Preston. A series of Absolute.

Posts 331 to 360 of 362

Could you tell me so all same which of absolyutov suited more to tempovoy industrialized fishing careful white puppies were born on-start? Or this not under these goal stick?

mengoi
Rapid had forced careful fish. This as something not very compatible. The absolute 11,6 for competitors 30-40m many run tackle. Sensitivity Perhaps maximally eventual in this classroom udilisch. Balance, too,. But for tempovoy industrialized fishing in-style "works-dragged her up" without expectations poklyovok, better of course something type MAP Paraboliks have. Increasingly same Absolute 11,6 this such reference lite-a medium. With comfort grams in 20-30. Very good when you know not in advance that can impress the natives. Bleak or bream twofers. T. E. With a leash around 0.1 no problems on vyvazhivanii not case.

duffy333 wrote:

Wu Augusta 12.5 the most "delicate" 0.75oz glass - this 100%, and here is further already not remember :dontknow:
Have Absolyuta 12.5 very nor on such as carboxylic done - they chutche shimanovskikh.

Uh, w-w. The absolute 12.5 in the hands of not kept, but heard, that this replicates Augusta 12.5 with those same fat vershinkami. Accurately know, that subtle done have Augusta and Absolyuta 12 and have Datchey 11.8 and 11.8.

The seedling here is here, too, about this - http://englishfishing.ru/catalog/tips/p … ctive_tip/

Excel 12.5 and 12.6 go with landing 3.5mm. So same as and their "scion" Absolute 12.6. And Absolute Superfider 12.5 and 12 "heirs" Excel Superfidera 12 - have him your 2.2mm. Under fix model 12.5 "the most sixties" from three. But even more "the amount collected" Dutch Master 11.8 - rapid an effort letterhead (as have all EBM) Progressive upper part (as have all EBM) and accurately such same done as have Superfiderov.

Although, if speech goes about tempovoy industrialized fishing white puppies were born, none of Prestonov for me not favorite - need rods up with more voicing (phonetics) necessary forms (Garbolino, MAP) - for more quality industrialized fishing "with hands", and more reliable vershinkami can even with a lesser sensitivity (dura-Ace). As something so :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Nov 20 2014 10:35:15)

+2

Ca I not is true put it) but want your cast, that would on vershinke were are visible poklevki when fish passive, grapple grapple markedly are biting on Cold water.
For industrialized fishing in regime "works-dragged her up" 'm using Light super ultegroy 3.3 or spidmasterom 3.6. Until well be satisfied with me, but this autumn observed that vershinok shimano 0.5 ounces on sensitivity not enough for subtleties poklevok. Either stupid not in sight poklevki, and fish already sits, either need a lot of watching and on any micro's movement kvivera to tie a blood knot. That, too, not likes ((
Fidery MAP and Garbalino not be satisfied with from-for transportation length, so thought at that Absolute in 12 (11,6) feet away be appropriate, but the that his pulled and waves kalbasilo, too, not want.
What there is still alternative with sensitive not khlipkimi vershinkami, with transportation until 130 centimeters and not noodles on vyvazhivanii and zabrose for industrialized fishing on-start until 50 meters?)

In tests from 0.5oz and below special't have to compromise there is no - either mega-sensitive and nor on, either podubovee, but sturdy :dontknow: How option, TUR done from Preston's with Norfolk 2.2mm and "narostit" their glue / epoksidkoy until planting shimanovskikh vershinok. In my opinion, if letterheads for udilisch be satisfied with, and not be satisfied with done, then need to change precisely recent in primarily.

+1

Mengoi,very sensitive done have Drennan, shell, your 3.5, there is in as rapid execution, so and in slow, with intelligence from 1 / 2 oz. Couple of times almost in ancient zavyazyvalis, but for 3 year not broken nor one. On Cold water'm using rapid.

+1

All bountiful days.
Broken vershinku on Preston Absolute SuperFider 12.5 # 1 (Orange). Not can find in sale. Could you tell me, where can be buy? In the flagship there such vershinok. There is only for 12 foot-, but she longer, in tube not, uh, sneaks.
In advance thank you.

Villain wrote:

Mengoi, very sensitive done have Drennan, shell, boarding 3.5, there is in as rapid execution, so and in slow, with intelligence from 1 / 2 oz. Couple of times almost in ancient zavyazyvalis, but for 3 year not broken nor one. On Cold water'm using rapid.

Entirely and fully support. I have at all request impression, that done Drennan kill not realistically. They cheerleaders bend as rubber and in, too, time their not just wobbles. I not parents be surprised creations obdobi Drennana.

+1

AAR wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful days.
Broken vershinku on Preston Absolute SuperFider 12.5 # 1 (Orange). Not can find in sale. Could you tell me, where can be buy? In the flagship there such vershinok. There is only for 12 foot-, but she longer, in tube not, uh, sneaks.
In advance thank.

Have absolyutov 11 '6 and 12 native done totally the same and on numbers and on colours and on length. Additional sell from DM 30 and DM 40. Same numbers but another color of, and test a bit differs from loved. But not kretichno. Loved think not find in sale.

Last edited by al_80 (Nov 21 2014 19:37:36)

AAR wrote:

Broke vershinku on Preston Absolute SuperFider 12.5 # 1 (Orange)

Broken on third zabrose. She Absolutely not apt for zabrosov feeders. Here is my weight in 1un simply charm of. Very soft SpeedBreaks to let the line out on zabrose. But been eighty-sixed until second rings. Now if'll install on it tulip atoning vershinku # 3. The most labor. :cool:

Dobryi evening. Limping the accuracy of on zabrose feeders + fodder weight less 40 gram it (even with water), with 40 + problems there is no, flies accurately in goal. Here is think, can I not'm uploading a form with small headings, and there is no effect a catapult or hands tugging at '?

akiyah
What model are using?

The absolute Superfider 12 sovereign. The distance industrialized fishing 43 flushed.

Last edited by akiyah (Aug 16 2015 22:22:34)

akiyah wrote:

That think, can I not'm uploading a form with small headings, and there is no effect a catapult or hands tugging at '?

Try have a bang on this on zabrose with-svisa snap.

akiyah wrote:

Absolute Superfider 12 sovereign. The distance industrialized fishing 43 flushed.

Edited akiyah (Yesterday 22 :22: 34)

I have similar was, when not dogruzhal a form. This - a fishing rod acting on the smooth zabrose. I.e., when and open an a form ago, need to feel as he vrguzhaetsya (similar a sense of described under work with dm100) across conductors and try to hurl smoothly, without jerks. A form realistically himself is abandoning, effect such same as have dm100. :cool:

Reversing t. Forumchane! Could you tell me pl. Length kvivertipov on Absolute super feeder 12.5.

Шимано wrote:

reversing t. Forumchane! Could you tell me pl. Length kvivertipov on Absolute super feeder 12.5.

http://englishfishing.ru/catalog/rods/p … eder_11.6/ - here ask.

Thank you of course. But not can be that it comes here people were not competent in this issue. Call out-people good)

Шимано wrote:

reversing t. Forumchane! Podskajite pl. Length kvivertipov on Absolute super feeder 12.5.

Here is table with one Internet retailer, think not difficult will get through.

Varfuri Rezerva Preston Absolute Super Feeder 11,6ft-12ft/Dutch Master 10,8ft-11,8ft
Light Tip(White)- Diametru la baza: 2,20mm/ Diametru la varf: 0,65mm/ Lungime: 63cm/ Material: carbon
Medium Tip(Red)- Diametru la baza: 2,20mm/ Diametru la varf: 0,80mm/ Lungime: 47.5cm/ Material: carbon
Heavy Tip(Yellow)- Diametru la baza: 2,20mm/ Diametru la varf: 1,00mm/ Lungime: 53cm/ Material: carbon

+1

All Hi.

Second night / day tormented with choice: Dutch Master 11,8 or Absolute 11,6. In the first confounds transportation length, in the second - match rings.

Moreover, interested in, as Absolute is leading themselves under wind 4-5 flushed / with, not strongly whether his just wobbles? And also as feels the form this wand under zabrose small feeders filesystem 28 / 42 grams + fodder 500m on / until 40 meters? Or same for such conditions more be appropriate Dutch Master 11,8?

Last edited by Джорджиньо (Oct 29 2015 09:22:35)

Джорджиньо wrote:

as Absolute is leading themselves with the wind 4-5 flushed / with, not strongly whether his just wobbles? And also as feels the form this wand under zabrose small feeders filesystem 28 / 42 grams + fodder on distance there is on / until 40 meters?

Gamweb / sandbox / yuri, rocking, like this not will, hurl filesystem 28 until 40 meters will sighting. You same for Artemovki mostly - I would took Absolute.

Last edited by AlexMUA (Oct 29 2015 10:37:40)

Yes, Sasha. Precisely there) Thanks for advice.

Ready listen still opinion)

Джорджиньо wrote:

the Ready listen still opinion)

In this season twice (contest on Altai) worthy under rain + a strong wind + wave of, Absolute not have failed. EBM, too, mean in arsenal, but'm using his when need to. Rolls away (recent assertion from an "personal sensations", on him not navigate). The absolute, in a whole, likes more.

AAR wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful days.
In advance thank.

Other here "from England's tackle": http://englishfishing.ru/catalog/tips/p … ctive_tip/
Work well, I there together just Grand Canal from. Prices, too, normal, for Russia.

Dzhordzhino, and I would bought these the which dvukhchastnyy. That the in work dvukhchastnikov there is such that refused I from three private so quite. Transportation have Datca quite not big, in salon auto enters. But this my cockroaches. Done both have St same assessment. The absolute poizyaschney of course, I think that by taking over any of them you not going to lose nor in than.

Last edited by mixa (Oct 30 2015 15:35:31)

+1

Guys, all thank you. Modicum theme and pro Absolute and I on him more watched, but in end chose EBM 40) I hope few pleasure from industrialized fishing this snastyu)

All good night. In the end of the confused with all these marketing names (super, method) and so same with choice :canthearyou:. Subject have read three times porridge in anybody only because, so and not can terminally couples o.o. Generally has found a big karasinyy pond and the question was in -owned stick. Pick a between Absolute 11 '6 "Super Feeder, Absolute 12' Super Feeder so same'm Dutch Master Method 11 '8' 'Feeder and Dutch Master 11' 8 '' Feeder. As I understood the absolute 11 '6 compared with 12 will slightly more graceful. Than differ dachmaster method from simple? And to you chose the absolute 12.5 or Dm 11.8?
P.S. The coil on them PCR 4,000 normally will? Or better 3,000?

Absolutes 12.5 and 12 - virtually twins do. Sensitive rods up in primarily for industrialized fishing white puppies were born in comfortable conditions - a hard-on / weak for, the lack of wind and waves. Done carbon fibre with landing 2.2mm. 12.5 "posobranee" will.
DM11.8 and DM11.8 Method - but name little that in common. Wasn that broskovost the good both have - "a family trait" the entire series of. In primarily different done - have Method they 3.5mm, and have "simply" EBM they similar Absolyutam. But this not means, that he has no might - its as times lack. And for zabrosa, and fish unleash on vyvazhivanii. Under me on this udilishche starting Karpov-fours.... absolutely not it under this.
As the me "simply" DM11.8 the most an interesting and universal of the four the udilisch.

+2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Preston. A series of Absolute.