All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil

Advise coil

Posts 301 to 330 of 662

Vladimir69
Nothing not Id say and not to advise you to. Zadnetormoznoy Ekseydzh take any better.

G R E Y wrote:

Maxik87
Coils P3,\ R4 in size 4,000 on fact contained mechanism 5,000\ 6,000. In latest generation their turned on the actual the size of the 4,000, as in more expensive on. Here is and broke a, that mechanism became less.

Well and then in model ekseydzh 4,000 flew what mechanism? 5,000 or 6,000

sashachv
There mechanism 5,000.

Guys advise of the car coil on feeder Preston COMPETITION SERIES 13 bought in late summer, dismantled with old as coil TICA SPORTERA SR4007, couple of fishing trips capturing the, that tell to leave as there is or would vhat.

enthusiastically ClooneyI have such toil in paired with Preston PCR5000. Hairdryer-Shui full) :cool:

Light thank you for advice!

All bountiful time days. Advise please coil for G-MAX 13. Want buy ultegra 4000HG, that tell for this a coil?

:question:

Toha26 wrote:

I want buy ultegra 4000HG, that tell for this a coil?

On this a coil:
For zabrosov with kormushkami in 20-40 grams + prikormka, be appropriate, as the me.
And for more dire feeders - peredatka strongly much (5.8 :1) :dontknow:.

Thank you, d to think.

Toha26 wrote:

Anyone reflecting bountiful time days. Advise please coil for G-MAX 13. Want buy ultegra 4000HG, that tell for this center of the spool?

Any 4,000-the test dura-Ace with peredatkoy not higher 5.0 :1 - here already all from willingness to spend money depends :dontknow:. I have on such a place it is worth Shimano Aspire 4,000 RA. Although and dayvy in size 3,000-3,500 can be use - the first ring enough far and "the torch" skhodyaschey the main extinguished normally.

duffy333 wrote:

the first ring enough far and "the torch" skhodyaschey the main extinguished normally.

And there is at all what something the ratio diameter shpuli, or size coils, to distance interval until first rings, and the diameter of the this rings?

Other could you tell me that for a sec.

Will whether comfortable experience a coil Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC on glass tinkles Shimano Catana CX?

volod wrote:

A there is at all what something the ratio diameter shpuli, or size coils, to distance interval until first rings and diameter this rings?

Can and there is - after all on the basis of something priced maps rings under those or other rods up :dontknow:

ettiman wrote:

Is the whether comfortable experience center of the spool Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC on glass tinkles Shimano Catana CX?

Will

volod wrote:

A there is at all what something the ratio diameter shpuli, or size coils, to distance interval until first rings, and diameter this rings?

Here http://feederist.ru/stati-i-rekomendaci … lya-fidera scientific labor there is a host:

"The size of the coils for fidera

About bezinertsionnykh on we know virtually all. What not know easily find in Internet: From materials, from which manufactured the details and Corps coils, until any something of over-subtle-frills, which and software not can and sense pleasantly not understand. But for the beginner, at a in Music, the extra touches are on -nadtsatom place, but on one of first seats is worth question no size buy coil to his fideru? After all, if produce reel with diameters shpul through every 2-3 mm, then something behind this is worth?

All time have been putting itself question why producers not point to forms udilisch recommended dozen aboard shpuli? This information not was would made. Me, for example, following recommendations in Internet, in its time in for 2-'s years had to consistently buy 2 coils different sizes to his first (and then still only) fidernomu udilischu, to, in late all, on their own buy a third coil and finally fall into the Nick of time. Such dotoshnykh fools, as I a long. Apparently, on this builds calculation producer.

Let us try themselves deal in this, although would in the first looming, the. Expanding zabrosa snap, except other things, depends on forces friction line about board shpuli under to Oslo. This force back proportional to srednevzveshennomu street corner the vanishing line in between passing shpuli and lesoy (rice. 1).

http://feederist.ru/images/stories/Statiiirecomendacii/razmer_katushki/r1.jpg

Than faster is declining high winding it comes (i.e., than more are getting away coils of line for unit time), the less srednevzveshennyy a corner, the more srednevzveshennoe friction. Therefore, than more dozen winding (the length of the line in every coil of a more), with shpuli under zabrose will go less coils of for unit time. High winding will shrink more slowly, and means, less srednevzveshennyy a corner in. In end srednevzveshennoe friction on board shpuli will less. In this sense, than more dozen aboard shpuli, the better.

With other hand, force friction on first the ring depends on center Afghan between lesoy and a plane the rings. Than less a corner Afghan , the more friction. The magnitude of this center depends on ratio diameters aboard shpuli and first rings, and so same from distances between them. Than closer ring to shpule under twin diameters rings, the more friction. Than less dozen first rings relatively diameter aboard shpuli, under twin-continental distances, the more friction. On-continental distances more Dam displacement rings forward-ago virtually not changes this a corner, but than closer to shpule, those changes become more conspicuous than an.

Moreover, straight out with shpuli forests flies on trajectory revolving spiral and centrifugal force, prizhimayuschaya the forest to branching, proportional to tsentrobezhnomu accelerating. And this acceleration, in turn, proportionately square box angular speed of rotation of line in the ring. I.e., under reducing diameter rings, say, in two times, monumental the speed of rotation of line in the ring so same will increase in two times, and friction in four) times. In this sense, than more ring (or less dozen aboard shpuli), the better.
I.e., the truth, as always, fall. On. In I might go the lions share resistance air account for on spiral of rotation line. Dozen tulip buds. Walnut sideboard and there is the overhang dozen spiral, with which forests going to fly further. Understandable, that than in short place it, those in short the assistant from first rings until tulip buds. Walnut sideboard, on which extinguished spiral. To gain small dozen spiral on Jaatteenmaki , less should be its dozen on first the ring. So, in general case, with decrease length fidernogo rods up dozen first rings is declining. The very a, under this should shrink and dozen aboard shpuli.

With other hand, to evenly distribute on the strain under zabrose, in dependence from characteristics blanca (build, residual the vibrancy after throw and others.) even on my own rods same length number of, the deployment and dozen rings (in particular, first rings) can be different. But on my own rods different length be conflate. Therefore, in dependence from diameter first rings the optimal dozen shpul even for udilisch same length can be different. And contrary for udilisch different length the optimal dozen shpuli could be the same.

On classifications Fuji frame rings (ring without insert) have the next numeratsyu: # 6, # 7, # 8, # 10, # 12, # 16, # 20, # 25, # 30, # 40, that roughly fits domestic diameter frame in millimeters. Understandable, that adjusted for thickness insert, domestic dozen rings will several less.
On photo 1 represented the first rings four different udilisch from different producers. Two of them belong leading global brands, and another two enough known trading brands. (Producers not call, to not engage advertisement for). From Left ring # 16 with domestic diameter of (adjusted for insert) 14.5 mm, right ring # 25 with domestic diameter of 24.8 mm, fall same assessment rings # 20 with internal diameters 17.5 mm and Saturday mm. On photo 2 in the same order from Left to Right shown the first knee udilisch with these of rings. The length of the udilisch 330 centimeters, 390 centimeters, 360 centimeters and 420 centimeters respectively.

http://feederist.ru/images/stories/Statiiirecomendacii/razmer_katushki/razmer_katushki_1.jpg

http://feederist.ru/images/stories/Statiiirecomendacii/razmer_katushki/razmerkatushki2.jpg

Will call attention, that, despite different diameters rings and length udilisch, distances rings from katushkoderzhateley not depend on length udilisch. So, seemed would, ring rods up-330 centimeters should be closer to branching rods up-360 centimeters, so as rods up are close on length. On fact, it almost coincides with ring rods up 390 centimeters because, that not only the length of the, but and size rings different. Understandable, that optimal diameters shpul so same will different. A similar the situation and with udilischami-360 centimeters and 420 see In the same time for udilisch-360 centimeters and 390 centimeters the optimal dozen aboard shpuli will the same, so as higher we talked, that displacement the rings, 7,000 on a greater distance from shpuli, forward-ago, virtually not affects a corner Afghan. As see, the optimal dozen aboard shpuli in greater extent depends on diameter the rings, than from length rods up.

http://feederist.ru/images/stories/Statiiirecomendacii/razmer_katushki/t1.jpg

Consider graph. In the first column identifies a numbers rings, which are priced on fidernykh my own rods in as a first. If anything, set those data that me known. In the second column is specified write the optimal dozen aboard shpuli for this rings. So as dependence friction on board shpuli from its diameter linear, and dependence friction on the ring from diameter aboard shpuli threshold, then with diameter of shpuli better nedoborschit , than you overdo it. In of last column given size udilisch, on which these rings most often are priced.

Will call attention, that numbers rings pikerov (udilisch-2.1-3.0 flushed) and types-until 3.9 flushed can identical, and diameters for cushions shpul not coincide. This explains those, that pikery very short rods up and the first ring account for have close to center of the spool. From what a corner Afghan is beginning to play substantial role. So dozen shpuli is declining. At all, Mr. Picker tackle delicate and importantly to it requirement not expanding zabrosa, and a good balance because, that sometimes and bombarding account for one hand and harvest with hands. So here abuse size of coils not desirable. Have cyprinids kept udilisch contrary: Coils can be applied powerful and the large size, because and the first rings, typically, more, than on fidernykh my own rods.
Further logic simple. On fidernykh my own rods on first place goes centrifugal friction. So increase diameter rings on 25% permits increase diameter shpuli on those same 25%. Under this centrifugal friction not is changing, and srednevzveshennoe friction on board shpuli is declining. Expanding zabrosa increases. Incidentally, shpulyu can be and not to change. Under this friction on board will remain the same, and centrifugal friction on the ring will be reduced. For rapid udilisch better the first option, for slow the second. If we have two rods up, for example, one thing with ring # 16, and the second with ring # 20, enough one coils with shpuley diameter of, roughly, 45 mm, and if rods up with of rings # 16 and # 25, then one coil raze not indispensable.

So as figures, denoting the size of the coils, no information about diameter aboard shpuli not bear, to shop coil desirable with shtangentsirkulem in drawn. All the more, that single classifications coils not there is. Therefore, would still, that on the fence (that Presents, on shpule) written. Importantly know, that we need to. For example, can be think, that the coil Flagman Common Address Redundancy Protocol MASTER 3,000 / 4,000 comes complete shpulyami motley diameter, but nothing such a not there is shpuli different only on conceals, as and on most coils.

http://feederist.ru/images/stories/Statiiirecomendacii/razmer_katushki/r2.jpg

Add, that on shpulyakh with equal diameter of aboard, but with different-ukladochnogo seats, under same perform well winding srednevzveshennyy a corner the vanishing in on shpule with more long one ukladochnym place less (rice. 2). So have more a long shpuli, under other equal terms, srednevzveshennoe friction on board less. Before-buying need to first figure out with size of shpuli, and then in this size find shpulyu with ukladochnym place very long. For example, diameters for cushions shpul those same coils Flagman Common Address Redundancy Protocol MASTER 3,000 / 4,000 and coils the same series of Common Address Redundancy Protocol MASTER 5,000 / 6,000 differ just on 2-3 mm, but on length of his ukladochnogo seats shpulya 5,000 / 6,000 longer than the on quarter-.

Nor tail, nor scale.

Valery Serhiy M. Fedorov "

Reversing all!
Strongly not kick any if question already was, with morning lopachu themes find not can.
Advise coil on Zemex Razer progressive feeder 13ft 110g?
Budget 100-150 $

Paha#0E wrote:

Budget 100-150 $

From dura-Ace, in these money fits Ekseydzh 5,000 and Aernos 5,000.

And Tecnium 5,000?

Paha#0E wrote:

A Tecnium 5,000?

Ah if ekseydzh and aernos fits, then and tekhnium only

Paha#0E wrote:

A Tecnium 5,000?

28 wrote:

ah if ekseydzh and aernos fits, then and tekhnium only

Tekhnium though what, a new more expensive in two times and Eksedzha and Aernosa. And so yes, Tekhnium the good coil, himself wanted to buy its, until prices not soared.

Last edited by Manowar (Feb 2 2015 16:29:30)

Manowar wrote:

. Tekhnium the good the coil.

Tekhnium many run the coil, if finalize an. If not finalize the -, too, many run, but for nechastykh fishing trips.

G R E Y wrote:

Tekhnium many run the coil, if finalize an. If not finalize the -, too, many run, but for nechastykh fishing trips.

And not spit out everything that precisely need finalize the?
And that from Daiwa nothing in this sum cannot be take a decent?

G R E Y wrote:

but for nechastykh fishing trips.

That means, for nechastykh fishing trips and as determine frequent fishing and nechastye fishing. Here me seems deal in another, as treat a coil. There are many examples, when cheap coils live and work have people on away for years, and contrary expensive so - for season, and the and less, so that increasingly relatively. :dontknow:

Paha # 0E, Manowarimportantly - bearing put on currencies leading right (7kh11kh3). Still very desirable two bearing in Knob, but this already less critical way.

+1

G R E Y
Understood, thank you!

Paha#0E wrote:

A that from Daiwa nothing in this sum cannot be take a decent?

In my opinion, wasn that Daiwa Exeler 4,0002014 th model series of with Japanese market. But have him as and have virtually all coils with this market there is no spare shpuli in goes.

Guys, Podskajite what there is coils with correct klipsoy (), camping on K. Ekseydzh 4,000 cuts one oftentimes the under klipsovanii directly, and so often more convenient with InternetCELL harvest. Thank you.

duffy333 wrote:

in my opinion, wasn that Daiwa Exeler 4,000 2014 th model series of with Japanese market. But have him as and have virtually all coils with this market there is no spare shpuli in goes.

And "Daiwa" - LEGALIS-12 4,000? On parameters too virtually same assessment.

madcity wrote:

Children (Guys), could you tell me what there is coils with correct klipsoy (), camping on K. Ekseydzh 4,000 cuts one oftentimes the under klipsovanii directly, and so often more convenient with InternetCELL harvest. Thank you.

Most immediate to Exage, on catalogue Shimano, the coil with klipsoy - Aernos c5000fa (c5000fb).

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil