All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil

Advise coil

Posts 451 to 480 of 662

In sense, the kind coil, which a hard-on on udilishche now, better all listed :)

Shimano Catana 4,000 (Friction clutch to Italian tastes) + bearing MR137ZZ instead clenched on axis leading armored glass).

Katushka Shimano -Only you know why. 4,000 RD
Shimano AORISTA BB 13 4000XG

'oc, thank you

All for good. Podskajite there is whether alternatives ekseydzhu 4,000 for the medium in district $70-90? And the read-read, it seems, that this coil the most sensible investing.

wrote:

Say, is there is whether alternatives ekseydzhu 4,000 for the medium in district $70-90?

Can and there is. But ekseydzh 4,000 RC --tested time theme. Nothing bad say about him cannot be. Personally me in katukhenakh as like, "and la China" kills it was as though in. Schnyy knot rollers lesoukladyvatelya and seams his with to be - there constantly zastryaet the cord.
Have ekseydzh this there is no. After zabrosa you close it hand, one turnover pens - and the cord on propo.
Truth ekseydzhi, too, different there is. In my opinion 4,000 RC better, than 4,000 the FD. Ah, this only my modest opinion. :D

Malyshh wrote:

A that such a in ekseydzhe that except it and choose the nothing to acquire?

Somewhere was in advertising - "contaminated all wealth choice the other alternatives there is no" :). Mechanism in Ekseydzhe RC the right. Although can be and proapgreyzhenuyu podshipnikom katana sword advise, shesterenki those same.

wrote:

Anyone reflecting for good. Podskajite there is whether alternatives ekseydzhu 4,000 for the medium in district $70-90? And the read-read, it seems, that this coil the most sensible investing.

As option:
Daiwa Exeler 2500A
Flagman MANTARAY ELITE FEEDER 4000

Use pznatsya in ?. Uia the chance to compare, potrbno poprobuvati aaaaoi varantv. And after hour ? mozhlivost vkladati koshti.
Have mene aoee: Iaaaaaoi deshevsh ? deshevsh reel in ? ? Ekseydzh 4,000 RC.
Had zusil on poyasnennya x ei deshevsh postupayutsya. Have kozhno model caaaeae aoei "uinu not those"
Yeui Braty until uvagi tsnoviy factor, then on Guardian mind, Ekseydzh ? pochatkovim varantom yaksno coils, robot, yako not"zavazhati" ribaliti.
Yeui shukati alternative, then I it comes divivsya na?aa -DAVE.

For fidera the medium I have coil Shimano Aernos 5000CFA :cool: - vymotka 90 centimeters / 1 about, weight about 360 "grape", peredatka 5.1 :1; 5 steel ball bearings plus obgonnaya clutch is is considered for still 1 bearing; in that commercial lesoukladyvatelya there is bearing; klipsa round, type "rings"; in Knob I put still 1 an additional bearing. Enleve here is already the fourth season, and no reproaches have me to this a coil there is no.
Until this coils I repeatedly tried to pick a something "cheap and poserditee" :crazyfun: - but nor fig not :no:, even Ekseydzhi are disappointed its "kusyuchey" klipsoy :dontknow: - often always scratch the man's and chow down? Slipped in clip-on earring the cord :mad:. And only when until me on practice has peaked, that miserly pays twice: '(, I decided not to skimp on purchases of appropriate under my conditions industrialized fishing coils :hobo:.

+2

Guys, I have have the most on khevike Flagman Espirit 5,000 is worth. Was playing on the Stripper Monterey in no clothing left and many other reel as the flagship of. Also I have was recently Rioby Ecusima. Perhaps in me now will roll tomatoes, but on it move more "-" and soft than on any the flagship, which I was playing on the Stripper. If would I nobody chose katukhu until 1,000 Grzywna (, then yes, leading difficult find alternative. But want something class better idea. All thank you for advice.

wrote:

If would I nobody chose katukhu until 1,000 UAH, then yes, leading difficult find alternative.

For example Siennaor the same Qatana

wrote:

Anyone reflecting for good. Podskajite there is whether alternatives ekseydzhu 4,000 for the medium in district $70-90? And the read-read, it seems, that this coil the most sensible investing.

Frims 3,000 it comes. Have of moves that Skip.

wrote:

Anyone reflecting for good. Could you tell me there is whether alternatives ekseydzhu 4,000 for the medium in district $70-90? And the read-read, it seems, that this coil the most sensible investing.

Alternatives there is no.
There is compromises ;)

wrote:

I its Ekseydzh RC 4,000 in an attempt to move on forefront Friction clutch and do tackle in collects (workers of the 3.3 and Dutch Master 11,8) more neat traded on Ryobi Zauber 4,000.

But if to speak only pro "spin", then me Zaubery like more. And laying pletenki better. And not such cumbersome. And Friction clutch see more "the right." And the very proverbial "-move "nabyudaetsya :D. Me seems, on Lite-a medium the, that need to.

Incidentally, already after purchases Zaubera stumbled on such a fun model, as Ryobi Ecusima CD Sports (type for domestic German market) :dontknow:. Orange very have a crush in soul :crazy: That only input on him at all there is no.

Last edited by (Dec 11 2015 14:34:50)

wrote:

By the way, already after purchases Zauberov stumbled on such a fun model, as Ryobi Ecusima CD Sports (type for domestic German market). Orange very have a crush in soul That only input on him at all there is no.

Here is a small a with standoff, on Russian

Last edited by Masakary (Dec 9 2015 10:25:44)

Yes-yes, thank you. In topic pro Riobi his saw. Had mind, that there is no input real owner,, which was their get used)

"Propolol Sunday" :glasses:

duffy333 wrote:

"propolol Sunday"

Thanks, :)

Advise coil please, raze not can couples for a medium-heavy 3.9 with test until 110 "grape", used trough 60-100 "grape". On svintsu until 1,500 UAH. Thank you for aid

Dmitr wrote:

advise coil please, raze not can couples for a medium-heavy 3.9 with test until 110 "grape", used trough 60-100 "grape". On svintsu until 1,500 UAH. Thank you for aid

Ah you OK some helpfully options for themselves amounted already? State their. Ah and Friction clutch what - forefront, pushed? But again there is suspicion, that flagship proves outside competition)

If pofik on beytranner, I it comes, for example, took flagship workers of the Karp in 4,000 size. Ah or Tika Sporteru. Have the first, truth, peredatka low perishing very - for active industrialized fishing not very goes. But can be heavy kormaki boldly to carry)

Last edited by (Dec 9 2015 17:00:51)

Helpfully options
1) Katushka Cormoran PITCOR 5PiF 4500
2) Eos 5000
3) Ryobi Arctica 5000
4) TICA SPORTERA GR 4507
5) Katushka Baitrunner Teben Aquios AQR 400
6) Katushka Balzer Blueberry 5,000 the FD 545
7) Katushka Tica Venus SD4059
8) Katushka Tica Venus SD4059 NEW
9) Katushka Trabucco QOSMIO Feeder 4,000 5 + 1bb
10 Katushka with backdating friktsionom SPRO Dragmaster EX 840
11) Matrix Fidernaya Aquos Reel 5,000

http://rybachek.com.ua/c336472-cynos-cd.htmlthere is still and Japanese market, but the price there already for 2t

Dmitr wrote:

4) TICA SPORTERA GR 4507

Sportera newsworthy coil. I have such a(bought these on advice athletes our) years six already ploughs. On a medium Hevy 3.9m
With headings, 50-100 "grape" (without feed) reproaches there is no, to change see no reason. The ratio prices and quality well suits.

Dmitr wrote:

List options
1) Katushka Cormoran PITCOR 5PiF 4500
2) Eos 5000
3) Ryobi Arctica 5000
4) TICA SPORTERA GR 4507
5) Katushka Baitrunner Teben Aquios AQR 400
6) Katushka Balzer Blueberry 5,000 the FD 545
7) Katushka Tica Venus SD4059
8) Katushka Tica Venus SD4059 NEW
9) Katushka Trabucco QOSMIO Feeder 4,000 5 + 1bb
10 Katushka with backdating friktsionom SPRO Dragmaster EX 840
11) Matrix Fidernaya Aquos Reel 5,000

I it comes nobody chose from 3, 4 and 7 options. Only Sporteru not ia?eaoeia, and SR.

Not know far write, so that here.
How many not enleve fiderom so and not can understand as need to configure Friction clutch? So to on zabrose not was spending down and under poklyovke major fish was spending down not is obtained. Under zabrose down by, and then mock at all's bummer. Or of letting when one senses the jumbo on how late? So increasingly would still same cord zaklipsovan and fish themselves can only the contestant length cord which vymatyvalas after zabrosa under podmotke provisa :dontknow: motivate please this subject :flag:
P. S. Had forced carp not in expense, there about klipse speech be not can.

So to on zabrose not was spending down

And that means "under poklevke major fish"? "One senses the jumbo" if "had forced carp not in expense"??
The jumbo what?

Have ditched and sit near, look at the end of the. If not carp. Not styanet.

If carp - have ditched, have receded Friction clutch. Otherwise styanet. In all cases.

Last edited by tol05 (Dec 13 2015 12:48:54)

wrote:

. Or of letting when one senses the jumbo on how late.

I that hasn't always been precisely these "or." The jumbo enjoyed far not on every zabrose, I have, at least :flirt:.
And perishing if "one senses", then weaken and align on achieve escape degree of alarms its - far not rapid and always we understand :rolleyes: - Friction clutch coils I always keep up :hobo:.

wrote:

How many not enleve fiderom so and not can understand as need to configure Friction clutch?

After each fishing Friction clutch'm letting go fully - there is opinion that such electoral manipulation without continues to him life. Respectively before fishing Friction clutch'm tuning up thus that would in zabrose he not hosted participation :D. And there already'm on fish. Delivers not little pleasure work with friktsionom on vyvazhivanii trophy. Although and not always is obtained :blush:

Help couples in choosing katukhi.
There is 2 options:
1. Shimano exage 4,000 RC (new stuff)
2. Preston PCR 4,000 (Beu :D 1 season)
Goal opredilitsya what Ekaty will a more apt (universal) for my conditions industrialized fishing, namely will stand on 2kh sticks:
1 stick DM interestingly 100g and work on gums with kormakami 70-80 "grape" on svintsu.
2 stick Preston mini carp series 8 "on zhabovnyakh under it comes to shagging tuzikov, karasey and what on worse until 10 pounds.

Am thankful in addressing stingy issue already the entire the brain itself vylyubil :confused:

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil