All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil

Advise coil

Posts 31 to 60 of 662

Ayaman wrote:

what weight coils?

Producer claims weight 561 gr. Read here.

Last edited by Вячеслав777 (Oct 30 2013 23:03:31)

+1

Ayaman wrote:

not too heavy will (Heavy -) for fidera in 270 Mr.??

I have on Dayve akvalayt wood pellets weight as times 270 grams very works well German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran match master feeder, coil powerful and not very light. But increasingly deal in of habit-love concrete the arenas. She made roughly in those same size and traditional transportation, as sproshnye longkasty and incognito, dayvovskie krosskasty and vindkasty - shpulya-shestitysyachka, Endless propeller, peredatka to five.

Weight - 561 the State Russian Museum, but in reality not weighed their

Last edited by Efiop (Oct 31 2013 02:26:29)

Ayaman wrote:

krosskast x in principle I pull on this, and she not too heavy will (Heavy -) for fidera in 270 Mr.??

Deal not how many in weight reel, and how many in the balance of the entire cordage

Witness, and better wriggle a new workers of the Feder 6,000from as the flagship of. Characteristics decent, I.M.H.O.,. Himself want on weekends spin its, if I get there until an outlet. Check with Yevgeny (one ABRIKOSOVICh), he nonsense not will recommend, sorely tested.

майк wrote:

Wu me on Dayve akvalayt wood pellets weight as times 270 grams very works well German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran match master feeder, coil powerful and not very light. But increasingly deal in of habit-love concrete the arenas. She made roughly in those same size and traditional transportation, as sproshnye longkasty and incognito, dayvovskie krosskasty and vindkasty - shpulya-shestitysyachka, Endless propeller, peredatka to five.

And how many is worth such kormoran as you?

Here is of these two what choose? Given that fling want far.
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/2010-1 … eeder-4012
http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … rosscast-x

P.S. And there is whether sense to report on money and take http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … tushka-pcr

Last edited by Ayaman (Oct 31 2013 11:03:10)

Ayaman wrote:

And there is whether sense to report on money and take http://flagman.kiev.ua/index.php/compon … tushka-PCR

I of course not Mike, but I’d say its in my opinion. If there is opportunity take Preston PCR 6,000, need borrow. In my opinion.

Took today Preston PXR 5,000

And I have on krosskast -iks eyes surges. Again same beskonechnik on shuffling marathon oscillation shpuli-polyublyayu I this deal.
Increasingly in my opinion -preston, too, katukha whether well :cool:

Need advice with choice coils under DRENNAN MATCHPRO SUPER 12 FT.
Budget 150 $+ / -

From perednefriktsionnykh in your budget fits a good option - Shimano Exage 4000FD
From zadnefriktsionnykh with traditional supervisor the brake only one model, on my view, can are deserving attention for fidera - Shimano Exage 4000RC.This the coil will a bit harder the first, but places rear the brake got them playing flag this not scares. Even, in this series of there is reel with heightened peredatkoy and double raczka, which not desirable on feeder. Whether negligent when choosing. :mybb:

+2

Dmytriy Lutsk wrote:

We need advice with choice coils under DRENNAN MATCHPRO SUPER 12 FT.
Budget 150 $+ / -

Signature author

Velmi ponezhe.

Because - a fishing rod far not low class, I would advised slightly brains do this and buy although-would Shimano Technium 5,000 CFD. Techs have say, if add couple of bearings, will be very even :cool:.

Of course, coil Shimano Technium 5000CFD- option even more interesting, but in given this budget fear not of debt, even at a discount. But, if strongly want to. :yep:

Very want, and even more want have balanced, comfort, sporting tackle. In view contest the upcoming frosts, protestit feeder in any time soon not able, and adjusted for vyshepredlozhennogo - of walking caroling on coil.
Guys, thank you for the answer. On the early as times operator to Shimano Exage 4000RC, the more, that in experience only pushed Friction clutch. Until the early season, of course, can be try and podnapryachsya.
Oleg, you write, that "in this series of there is coils with heightened peredatkoy and double raczka." There is in view Shimano EXAGE 3,000 MHS RC? Preference frontline or rear clutch deal habits or sports)?

Forefront or pushed Friction clutch this deal habits. Choose the, that likes and than comfortable experience harvest.
From zadnetormoznykh Ekseydzhev I would not became use version of with double raczka and speed peredatkoy. The latter there is only in size 3,000 (EXS3000MHSRC). Here is table from the catalogue. Here increasingly in sight.

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/kcUpi.jpg

Boev wrote:

Of course, coil Shimano Technium 5000CFD - option even more interesting, but in given this budget fear not of debt, even at a discount. But, if strongly want to.

Dmytriy Lutsk,

To the same she has greater the size of the shpuli, that can become problem zakhlestov. If you have not altered location rings and not widened the the first a beam ring, then for this rods up is optimal the size of the 4,000 on shimano.

Last edited by Villain (Jan 18 2014 23:40:36)

Tekhnium FD realistically a cool the coil and, too, the case in size 4,000.

On advice Olega Boeva, has acquired Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC. Not coil and a fairy tale :cool:
"P.S." Thank you Oleg :flag:

Think the that I need - Shimano Technium 4,000 the FD, compact and April.
All thank you, choice made!

Boev wrote:

Of course, the coil Shimano Technium 5000CFD - option even more interesting,

And it klipsa "rings" or is?
On this photo is: http://www.1a-fishing.de/SHIMANO-Techni … FD?ref=gb, but not fact, that this photograph precisely 5000CFD.

All Hi.
Sorry that long not wrote - perhaps all my situation know.
In ties with circumstances sold BX medium Shimano and all coils.
Given that budget in real moment not big am asking Council: Need Volkswagen Jetta TDI until 1,500 Grzywna (and reel under Volkswagen Jetta TDI, khevik (remained VC) and ekstrakhevik (Trabuka ekseler) until 140 League. Budget on coils until 120 $for magnet

Николай Шевчун wrote:

Skyfall advice Olega Boeva, has acquired Shimano EXAGE 4,000 RC. Not coil and a fairy tale
"P.S." Thank you Oleg

Olezha! Bad not will recommend. Himself him thankful. Let-GOD JOLL pieces!

Help pick a coil for fidera DM 100. I stopped its choice on Preston new PXR Power 5,000, paid Made to Order in Internet no clothing left and waited, but today came a return money and letter, that issuance extinguished and the coil more not available. What now choose?

Евгений1980 wrote:

Help pick a coil for fidera DM 100. I stopped its choice on Preston new PXR Power 5,000, paid Made to Order in Internet no clothing left and waited, but today came a return money and letter, that issuance extinguished and coil more not available. What now choose?

I think you can watch in side Preston PCR or Shimano Ultegra. In my opinion
I have PXR is worth on EBM 80, on EBM 100 I would its does not pose. Coil the good, very nrpvitsya, but me seems on EBM 100 she will on wear :dontknow:

Last edited by DangerousQ7 (Feb 1 2014 20:48:31)

PCR 5,000 for DM 100 be appropriate? Trough d use until 100 League.

PC-R 5,000 be appropriate - there with traction all in order.

DangerousQ7 wrote:

Wu me PXR is worth on EBM 80, on EBM 100 I would its does not pose. Coil the good, very nrpvitsya, but me seems on EBM 100 she will on wear

I for three season on DM100 with kormushkami until 120gr inclusive so and not was able kill this coil :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

I for three season on DM100 with kormushkami until 120gr inclusive so and not was able kill this coil

Thank you Sergei, let us borrow.

duffy333 wrote:

I for three season on DM100 with kormushkami until 120gr inclusive so and not was able kill this coil

Support! Plus Ta same but in 6,000 version, too, will face DC. In Russia she in some stores as not strange is worth cheaper 5,000 oops. Recently posted its OBZORif interestingly.

Last edited by PVR (Feb 2 2014 10:46:48)

+1

PVR
And I have in goes PCR 6,000 not was - a cloth a little sack under coil?

PVR wrote:

In Russia she in some stores as not strange is worth cheaper 5,000 oops.

Edited PVR (Today 10 :46: 48)

This the remnants of with more early revenues in shops. On old price. Ludicrous, of course, looks-3000,4000,5000, are worth more expensive than 6,000. I think, that the new the price on PC-R 6,000 will not rightly high.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil