All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil

Advise coil

Posts 571 to 600 of 662

Mikado SCR-3009fd. From from low-cost, very comfortable option.

Last edited by АндрейКЗН (Apr 7 2016 15:43:44)

АндрейКЗН wrote:

Mikado SCR-3009fd. From from low-cost, very comfortable option.

Edited AndreyKZN (Today 17 :43: 44)

She have you how many worked good?

Pescatore wrote:

advise coil for Mr. Picker here 2.7m and test until 40gr. If can be the several options, and could you tell me what Friction clutch preferable, forefront or pushed? And like would to zapastnaya shpulya was al., and weight minimally possible,. Weighs 154gr.

Edited Pescatore (Today 15 :11: 53)

Here I detail raspisyvayu about choosing clutch LinkRead it and send this question himself easily, what precisely you will need. All pros and cons in detail.

You figure it out with friktsionom, and there already and with coil will easier. Under such a udilku, choice is enormous. Dayva and dura-Ace is so apparently driving.

PVR wrote:

She have you how many worked good?

Offered, carrying trough 10-25 "grape" with 15-25 meters, super health need not, and here is petty shpulya, very smooth work domestic mechanism, a good drag clutch and an elegant the fabrication - comfortable bonus. If would previously not took Ultegru 2,500, necessarily on Picker took such a.

Last edited by АндрейКЗН (Apr 7 2016 17:20:21)

PVR wrote:

Here I detail raspisyvayu about choosing clutch

As least thesis about the "double behind the brake", which have Shimany is called "fighting drag", in terms of the applicability his under zabrose dire feeders - highly is suspect. T. K. On shimanovskikh supere, ekseydzhe and biomastere (those, exercised) position checkboxes from of extreme left until of extreme right highly loosely affects effort. And use his makes sense only on vyvazhivanii large copies. Yes and the, rather applies under it comes to shagging drawings contest than fiderom.

Last edited by Laider (Apr 7 2016 18:43:57)

Laider wrote:

position checkboxes from of extreme left until of extreme right highly loosely affects effort.

Likely he simply you not skeptic correctly. If you of course not auctioning the in mind impose for horizon feeders 100 + with a leash around 0,08.

Last edited by sendy (Apr 7 2016 19:42:10)

+2

Laider wrote:

How least thesis about the "double behind the brake", which have Shimany is called "fighting drag",

If this me by clarifying, then I so something in rate, but increasingly would still thank you can whom this will be helpful to know. I, daily and boost a few speak with newcomers and emotsiyam, so write those language and in is-style, which they better is perceived, which is used including athletes in 99% cases not distorting under this sense. If to transfer verbatim, then can be applied to any friktsionu. "Double pushed drag" - in fix not the accuracy of?!

Laider wrote:

in terms of the applicability his under zabrose dire feeders - highly is suspect.

Quote from notes. " This efforts, enough under vyvazhivanii majority fish lovimoy on feeder and zabrosa osnastok in the classroom “Hevy. ”." Hevy - this until 130 "grape". Increasingly that higher, already extra-. Previously (in article "Fidernaya tackle for primer", I gave this thy).

Laider wrote:

on shimanovskikh supere, ekseydzhe and biomastere (those, exercised) position checkboxes from of extreme left until of extreme right highly loosely affects effort.

Ekseydzh and super, at all not the problem with common weight 120- 130 "grape"., even have majority with zavodskimi settings. For entire my practice increase effort accounted for only once. Here is after "services users, either service not understand where, often adjustment of the becomes no. And, here is 150 "grape", already better not try without protection finger. Although, if not need forceful impose, I and with such polavlival. Of course, typically with such headings, already and the distance big, and ranges others. Factors transition to the fore the freak., but this already another theme. Incidentally, floor limit,, too, need to set using chief drag, of well-, then increasingly will work as need to.

Laider wrote:

And use his makes sense only on vyvazhivanii large copies. Yes and the, rather applies under it comes to shagging drawings contest than fiderom.

Quite not is true. For example, Mr. Picker, Lite, Volkswagen Jetta TDI - ceasing 0,079 mm. A dace, melkolesch - until 500 gr, vletyut on during leschi until 2.5 pounds.’ve worked only checkbox for. The main drag quite not'm touching, standard the situation for last two seasons. Word increasingly from personal practice and with not faint.

P. With - reel with front friktsionom, 'm use only from the medium and higher, but choice depends, closing from many factors. Not have been arguing no one to unconvince, say only, that increasingly tasking in article realistically - under desire.

+1

PVR wrote:

P. With - coils with front friktsionom, 'm use only from the medium and higher, but choice depends,, I reiterate from many factors. Not have been arguing no one to unconvince, say only, that increasingly tasking in article realistically - under desire.

Incidentally, yes - me as something on pikerakh-laytakh komfortnіshim precisely zadnefriktsionnymi coils with "checkbox for" :dontknow:

I, too, for pushed Friction clutch with checkbox for. 'm exploiting reel this type of more 5 years. Conveniently, better balance, pro work the brake already wrote. The size of the 2,500-3,000, in dependence from specific udilki. Under purchase work the brake and checkboxes inspect necessarily man with the experience, to not give then notvert for settings. 7A settings can be from well acceptable until inadequate and from prices coils this not depends. :) .

Last edited by vinitu69 (Apr 7 2016 22:05:52)

Carlos wrote:

muscle side Dark hand opposite camps.

Crusade, in this a machinist here, chief are, this I. :crazyfun:
The right as revealed Duffy333, smanil on dark underside "D." :D

+1

PVR wrote:

Here I detail raspisyvayu about choosing clutch Link

For convenience, produbliroval article at this forum in appropriate section.

+1

PVR wrote:

The first Joe not is true. For example, Mr. Picker, Lite, a medium - ceasing 0,079 mm. A dace, melkolesch - until 500 "grape", vletyut on during leschi until 2.5 kg.’ve worked only checkbox for. The main drag quite not'm touching, standard the situation for last two seasons. Word increasingly from personal practice and with not faint.

Apparently I something do not so. Can be much detail?
Here is real example. Ceasing 3000.00 with that of the 700 grams. Configured pushed Friction clutch, so to under-box is enabled in extreme right position ceasing was on strained. As me this will help under vletevshem bream on 2.5? He that in extreme right with Delhi stravit to let the line out, that in extreme left, camping on K. Tormoznoe effort on friktsione minimal.

Here is example work with faytingdragom on nekrupnomu carp we should drink a. Here me as would all understandable and only work with checkbox for deal is not confined to:

As check box will help cope with bonus - I understand not can.

P. S. I not language of and not kicking from zadnetormoznykh - himself they enleve, me like. I say about practical using checkboxes.

P. P. S. And incidentally if perishing to transfer faytingdrag on Russian - this is rather "secondary brake system."

Last edited by Laider (Apr 8 2016 12:10:42)

Created was this secondary system, likely, to by configuring the main drag, in case, if suddenly fish gushing up on the hook, it turns out unexpected sazanom, lest not assistance ceasing or not untwisted hook, sharply weaken strain on entire snap
Counseled would fellow coils under Picker, not fludili, whom, than feel more comfortable, the those and but.

Last edited by АндрейКЗН (Apr 8 2016 12:25:59)

АндрейКЗН wrote:

counseled would fellow reel under Picker, not fludili, whom, than feel more comfortable, the those and but.

So like already have advised the most optimal options. Have human budget from 50 until 100 have. E. In this budget from shiman better than ekseydzh with backdating drag hardly something there will. From PADI, too, have advised, I would still, I could even watch in side a new Ninja and Exceler for the Japanese market.

Laider wrote:

So like already have advised the most optimal options. Have human budget from 50 until 100 have. E. In this budget from shiman better than ekseydzh with backdating drag hardly something there will. From PADI, too, have advised, I would still, I could even watch in side a new Ninja and Exceler for the Japanese market.

So man for Mr. Picker here coil need a. Is optimal the size of the 2,500 / 3,000 on dura-Ace. From dayvy wasn that the size of the 2,500 look. But he slightly-slightly larger 3,000-pay dura-Ace.
If already speech pro Ekseler, then "Japanese" not need. Have "European" (is faring as Ekseler EA) in size 2,500 go two model: "Binding" - index 2,500, peredatka 4.8 million :1 and "the majority" - index 2506N, peredatka 6.0 :1

Vadkh wrote:

Guess, in this a machinist here, chief are, this I.
The right as revealed Duffy333, smanil on dark underside "D."

Not, dura-Ace appeared I have long. And this was before as I regions to Zen :rolleyes: But nurture not allows dismiss a couple their Aspayerov 4,000 and until heap Ekseydzh 3,000.

+1

For advice thank you, with size of I understood, now me we must ask with whirling. Need such which propashet not less 5 years under a normal homespun. There is though that budget, but that later. Perhaps tyunningovat, and to Knob was convenient and not lyuftil, not love when he in all sides. And that further is faring after exage?

duffy333 wrote:

Laider wrote (and):

So man for Mr. Picker here the coil need a. Is optimal the size of the 2,500 / 3,000 on dura-Ace. From dayvy wasn that the size of the 2,500 look. But he slightly-slightly larger 3,000-pay dura-Ace.
If already speech pro Ekseler, then "Japanese" not need. Have "European" (is faring as Ekseler EA) in size 2,500 go two model: "Binding" - index 2,500, peredatka 4.8 million :1 and "the majority" - index 2506N, peredatka 6.0 :1

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

And if to compare exceler and exage that will preferable to? In terms of credibility of and be durable.

Pescatore wrote:

Over advice thank you, with size of I understood, now me we must ask with whirling. Need such which propashet not less 5 years under a normal homespun. There is though that budget, but that later. Perhaps tyunningovat, and to Knob was convenient and not lyuftil, not love when he in all sides. And that further is faring after exage?

I have on Nekseyve 2.7 the bank is worth the Shymano Katana 2,500 with backdating drag, normal the coil iiaeia tyuningovat byutzhet 50th 60 has.

вВ выборе катушке для пикера остановил своё внимание на Daiwa Ninja 2500 и exage 3000 с задним фрикционом, пока не вляпался отговорите плиз от более худшего варианта, если можно соб=яснением.Выбор необходимо сделать за выходные. И если кто в теме, есть ли подшипник в ролике лу у Daiwa Ninja? Какая из двух прослужит дольше?

Pescatore wrote:

What from two serve for longer?

Does me, that exage 3,000 with backdating friktsionom serve for longer, than Daiwa Ninja 2,500.

Messrs., tell please, have Nexave RC there is reliance under as, like, this?
Not want gut with these fiderami their favorite match stradiki old, and other I have simply there is no (ah except village something like this "aplouzov")
Ekseydzh. As the not "on just peace services", and other "backs of his" this hour like nor as have become.
I have long not’new, and ponachitalsya bonbon Christmas tree, pro all these "fidernye reel." :D
????? Nexave 3,000 until 40 grams?
On stradike 4,000 35 "grape" simply bullet crashes, even 4000m2 as well as on water such as, as these. Flat shingle, when roll on out style. :D

AndreiL wrote:

God, tell please, have Nexave RC there is reliance under as, like, this?
Not want gut with these fiderami their favorite match stradiki old, and other I have simply there is no (ah except village something like this "aplouzov")
Ekseydzh. As the not "on just peace services", and other "backs of his" this hour like nor as have become.
I have long not’new, and ponachitalsya bonbon Christmas tree, pro all these "fidernye reel."
????? Nexave 3,000 until 40 grams?
On stradike 4,000 35 "grape" simply bullet crashes, even 4000m2 as well as on water such as, as these. Flat shingle, when roll on out style.

Kharoshaya the coil'm using with 2006 I can't kill but I have with backdating drag.

ЯН68 wrote:

Kharoshaya the coil'm using with 2006 I can't kill but I have with backdating drag.

Here is and thanks, this and will restrict.
Ekseydzh lie I have will, and to levels "khiperlopa" tumble down. :)

Laider wrote:

Как минимум тезис о "двойном заднем тормозе", который у шиманы называется "файтинг драг", в плане применимости его при забросе тяжелых кормушек - весьма сомнителен. Т.к. на шимановских супере, ексейдже и биомастере (те, которыми пользовался) положение флажка от крайнего левого до крайнего правого весьма слабо влияет на усилие...

Laider wrote:

Поводок 0.08 с разрывной 700 грамм. Настроил задний фрикцион, так чтобы при флажке в крайнем правом положении поводок был на пределе. Как мне это поможет при влетевшем леще на 2,5? Он что в крайнем правом со свистом стравит леску, что в крайнем левом, т.к. тормозное усилие на фрикционе минимальное...

Ответ в видео:

vinitu69 wrote:

При покупке работу тормоза и флажка проверять обязательно человеку с  опытом, чтобы не отдавать потом мастеру для настройки. Заводские настройки могут быть от вполне приемлемых до неудовлетворительных и от цены катушки это не зависит

Laider wrote:

положение флажка от крайнего левого до крайнего правого весьма слабо влияет на усилие...

PVR wrote:

Ответ в видео:

Жень, это не ответ, это пример. Мне Виталий привозил "на посмотреть" свои Биомастер и Аспайер. На Био, все нормально было. Аспайер даже отрегулировать нормально не смог, просто диапазон сдвинул. По уму, нужно  уже во фрик лезть что-то делать, ан не с чем было.....

Наверное, что парни писали, имеет место быть. Если что, у меня таких катушек нет. Я не сторонник, и не противник. И не спец по их обслуживанию. Просто как Акын, что вижу, то и пою. Надо у Сергея бы спросить, он почаще с ними имеет дело.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Apr 21 2016 13:40:10)

Подскажите народ!Есть катуха Daiwa Caldia Kix 2500,она подойдёт для пикера?если да то какой пикер под неё выбрать лучше?Да да схема от обратного но такэ життя...:)

Oleg_GOR wrote:

vinitu69 написал(а):

При покупке работу тормоза и флажка проверять обязательно человеку с  опытом, чтобы не отдавать потом мастеру для настройки. Заводские настройки могут быть от вполне приемлемых до неудовлетворительных и от цены катушки это не зависит

Laider написал(а):

положение флажка от крайнего левого до крайнего правого весьма слабо влияет на усилие...

PVR написал(а):

Ответ в видео:

Жень, это не ответ, это пример. Мне Виталий привозил "на посмотреть" свои Биомастер и Аспайер. На Био, все нормально было. Аспайер даже отрегулировать нормально не смог, просто диапазон сдвинул. По уму, нужно  уже во фрик лезть что-то делать, ан не с чем было.....

Наверное, что парни писали, имеет место быть. Если что, у меня таких катушек нет. Я не сторонник, и не противник. И не спец по их обслуживанию. Просто как Акын, что вижу, то и пою. Надо у Сергея бы спросить, он почаще с ними имеет дело.

Отредактировано Oleg_GOR (Сегодня 15:40:10)

Олег,  я  на верхнюю цитату и не отвечал. С ней согласен. Вменяемый Двойной задний тормоз встречал только у Шимано. Притом, не понимаю почему, но чаще всего он не требует даже мелкой доводки на джитишках.  В них, за исключением одного раза, я если и лез в регулировку, то только чтобы откорректировать под определённые веса и рыбу (это уже собственные бзики, без которых можно обойтись вполне и со стандартными), но в основном, оставлял заводские.  Почему ещё люблю джити применительно к тормозу, у неё он самый стабильно чёткий. У твина тоже, но там нагородили с совмещением переднего и заднего.

Мой ответ был на утверждения, которые я привёл выше в своём посте. Если кратко, то автор утверждал  что "Флажок" весьма слабо влияет на усилие. Я, ранее, возразил на словах. А на днях делал ролик о Рампейдже 150 ом, заодно и показал, как работает задний фрикцион и что, он может влиять весьма существенно.  Специально не монтировал этот участок и оставил шум трещотки, что бы не возникло никаких подозрений. И по моему получилось весьма убедительно.  Я им пользуюсь уже более 10 лет на различных катушках, так, что знаю на что он способен не понаслышке. А уж сколько лещей выведено около двушников на приличной течке, захочу не вспомню.

+1

PVR wrote:

автор утверждал  что "Флажок" весьма слабо влияет на усилие.

Не знаю чем и как пользовался автор утверждения. Но и у Симано бывают варианты. Старые катушки, до того как поколения начали нумеровать буквенными индексами, имели рычаг (флажок) Fightig Drag двигающийся по единой с основным фрикционом мелкой резьбе. И в них действительно, даже в самом жестком варианте регулировки, добавляемое усилие довольно мало. Всего около 400-500 грамм, от уха до уха. Собственно этот недостаток, в том числе, исправлялся при переходе на не совсем удобно разбираемый вариант. Который и существует на всех заднефрикциониках от Симано сейчас. Здесь флажок вращается по крупношаговой резьбе и за угол поворота проходит больший путь. Соответственно способен добавить большее усилие. Примерно в 2-3 раза больше старых поколений. А основной по мелкой, для возможности более тонкой его регулировки.

Когда у меня возник вопрос в чем же разница, мне не смогли ответить толком. Пока сам не разобрался. Самые продвинутые предлагали регулировать. И никакой регулировкой этой разницы не снивелировать.

Возможно это и вызывает разницу в восприятии вопроса. И даже через 50 лет ловли лещей, Fightig Drag в Super X 4000 GTM не "выдавит" столько, сколько его брат в Super Rх GT

Last edited by Dimmy (Apr 21 2016 18:02:32)

Xirod wrote:

Есть катуха Daiwa Caldia Kix 2500,она подойдёт для пикера?

Конечно подойдет. Корпус металл, передатка маленькая. Тягать кормушки до 25 грамм с пикерной дистанции самое оно.

Xirod wrote:

если да то какой пикер под неё выбрать лучше?

Ну тут смотреть что в руку ляжет, выбор велик))).
Думаю, длина 2,4 - 2,7 оптимально будет. Трехметровый будет великоват, т.к. подразумевает более дальний заброс, а катушка за оборот мотает всего около 70см. Если из бюджетников то можно и Flagman Sherman 2,7 посмотреть (насчет выбора пикера лучше спрашивать в профильной теме).

Last edited by AlexMUA (Apr 21 2016 16:11:30)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Advise coil