All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Music Flagman V

Posts 211 to 240 of 644

To-ern purchase in Internet no clothing left Flagman.kiev.ua, for obtain overall discount, needs point to Number discount maps in remarks, to commissioned. • • • - Tell and sum purchases in Internet the crib, though will billed on discount??

http://s7.uploads.ru/t/MQ1jJ.jpg

And not could you tell me :blush: that this for miracle engineering thought?
http://s7.uploads.ru/d8EB2.jpg

Say, that pattern a new coils for fidernykh udilisch class extra-Hevy, in plans on 2016

Bykaraxa wrote:

A not could you tell me that this for miracle engineering thought?

This Bullet Cast, leather. Under woman shoes :D

+1

VDA wrote:

Bykaraxa wrote (and):

And not Podskajite that this for miracle engineering thought?

This Bullet Cast, leather. Under woman shoes :D

Signature author

If would accurately not knew, that fishing reassures.

Only shpulya from him. Under shoes.

Driving on a series of kormoranovskikh katukhenov as like, Black master and camping on P. If so, the well would pay attention a plant-manufacturer on enforcement knot rollers lesoukladyvatelya. This not so spectacularly looks, as Knob, but strongly affects the impression from sheathing solution. :) . In my opinion.

Алексей П. wrote:

Only shpulya from him. Under shoes.

Yes as something and everything else white.

What's your reaction to please.

during launch zakorma experienced case with plastic the feeding trough flagship 84gr (novelty this year). On third zabrose there's gravy departures. Under this not was not mouse click, not any other utterance.
Podmotav the cord, discover the, that there's gravy to from vertlyuga. Review remaining trough flagship (84, 98 and 112gr) discover the, that sealed plastic saying in which vpayan vertlyug you can see through it, camping on E. Very the thin and soft on are. Vpayka not goes nor in what comparison with other plastic kormushkami other producers. Bought is called at a discount 30%

Such the situation, yesterday learned, was have an over-familiar. On one a fishing trip gear has flown away 5 feeders.

футболер wrote:

Prokommentiruyte please.

Such the situation, yesterday learned, was have an over-familiar. On one a fishing trip gear has flown away 5 feeders.

????, all five on every first zabrose, such here is unfortunately trough, caveat emptor such cases many, lest not unhappy store clerks glee times.

Perhaps whether separately buy here is such fastening? http://flagman.kiev.ua/images/categories/5249/6.jpg
Thank you.

руштик wrote:

monumental, all five on every first zabrose, such here is unfortunately trough, caveat emptor such cases many, lest not unhappy store clerks glee times.

I have all normally-Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. Truth kormukhi until 60gr

Last edited by станислав (Sep 13 2015 18:24:35)

Two fishing capturing the including and today with karmushkoy increasingly's okay weight 86 gram it can brakovanaya party met

If would I the, fuel, catching long. And so 3 th impose and flight in Dnepr river.
Found checks, tomorrow stuck return trough for to experiment there is no desires. To the same contest on nose.

aleks777 wrote:

two fishing capturing the including and today with karmushkoy increasingly's okay weight 86 gram it can brakovanaya party met

Sasha, bought and I new trough 84 grams. Indeed weak, girly.
Checked in "manual" regime today. Pegged to let the line out and pointed his. Vertlyug in one drawn on a fishing line is swinging - there's gravy in the other.

Here is you and sweet the price, which reverberate on as a, I have kormaki 42 "grape" flight a normal))

Yrik wrote:

Vertlyug in one drawn on a fishing line is swinging - there's gravy in the other.

Such impression, that they not vpayannye, and simply inserted, vosmozhno planted on glue

Not know inserted or vpayannye, but it seems the first.

футболер wrote:

Such impression, that they not vpayannye, and simply inserted, vosmozhno planted on glue

Not know inserted or vpayannye, but it seems the first.
But me seems the problem in plastic. It seems she simply soft in this node. Compared with kormushkami from AXC and FS.
On the morning on the cold vertlyug with next trough pull the not was able.
Infected. He brought in house. Had a good soak in warm near heater, pointed his-vertlyug jumped.

Last edited by Yrik (Sep 14 2015 10:38:33)

+1

Was in the flagship, on Volyn. Quickly and operationally adopted product and repatriate pittance. Promised deal.

+1

Probaval today bends under karmushku http://s7.uploads.ru/t/xeLBv.jpgincreasingly like not poorly but have one thing but from three units for two hours fishing razvolilis two averting. It on does a bead have. It's a bead razedinyaetsya on a red with chornoy. One on first zabrose broke the second poderzhala slightly longer. Had to very do and harvest further a bummer experienced if and further so lomatsya will so sense be buying and then very on fishing to do. Udilite this attention.

aleks777 wrote:

probaval today bends under karmushku http://s7.uploads.ru/t/xeLBv.jpgincreasingly like not poorly but have one thing but from three units for two hours fishing razvolilis two averting. It on does a bead have. It's a bead razedinyaetsya on a red with chornoy. One on first zabrose broke the second poderzhala slightly longer. Had to very do and harvest further a bummer experienced if and further so lomatsya will so sense be buying and then very on fishing to do. Udilite this attention.

I such never had a bit poyuzal, increasingly the Hood, but would still me handier bends knitting very.

Sherman PRO Feeder not will appear in an exhibition aeacoaaoe in the near soon future?

zuzuk50 wrote:

Sherman PRO Feeder not will appear in an exhibition aeacoaaoe in the near soon future?

In mid-October

There is question: Not incoming Music flagship of the in kieve as can be to know on on what positions will credit until to 50% the first 4 days October?

+1

And that will for discount the first 4-reintegration days October? Across networks stores? With t.

newer wrote:

есть вопрос:  не посещая  магазин флагман в киеве как можно узнать на на какие позиции будет скидка до -50% первые 4 дня октября?

В объявлении сказано, что скидки будут в магазинах Киева, выставочном стенде и в интернет-магазине.

Alexey P.
Could you tell me,
When will in available Vershinka for fidera Flagman MANTARAY Feeder tip, available. 3.5 mm.
Thank you

Bountiful time days, Podskajite when the planned water transport drawing only povodochnits map hooklength storage box?

Last edited by ProDiJ (Oct 4 2015 23:16:05)

andriypb wrote:

Alexey P.
Podskajite,
When will in available Vershinka for fidera Flagman MANTARAY Feeder tip, available. 3.5 mm.
Thank you

In kieve on Vasily Grigoryevich Perov and the barge it they there is. In regions, too, in available.

ProDiJ wrote:

bountiful time days, could you tell me when the planned water transport drawing only povodochnits map hooklength storage box?

Edited ProDiJ (2015-10-04 23 :16: 05)

Signature author

«Echte Liebe ist gelb»

In December