All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Thousand tons

Posts 61 to 90 of 104

Ларин_Петр wrote:

We that? There is concrete plan?

Here is the good illustration on the subject.

Romeo wrote:

Although and among ??????????, too, lack utyrkov. Was have us under city chic body of water. Still year two ago for approach day can be was on feeder that's good Registan. Was limit died and limit nezabiraniya major fish (Fadzeeu still on it video its was photographing. Were driven carps under among the. But-handed closures tenant has undone. First stopped to control exports fish. That inflicting whole theft sketches. Then as talked and himself the LESSEE shall little butterfly net hoo. Ventotene was not occupies. And in end is worth now chic no one not ensured body of water where one Crucian remained. ???? with different infrastructure. 're screwed. Lucas simply - ah as here is such make can be? This OK your investment. In one year constructed cash, and then sits and czar worry that no one to him now not goes to

Edited Romeo (Today 07 :52: 01)

Themselves borrow in lease, on organization That and the LESSEE shall a good, and control and fish there is and fly fishermen smarter queuing.

Вадим ВОГОР ВЕЛЕС wrote:

Samim borrow in lease, on organization That and the LESSEE shall a good, and control and fish there is and fly fishermen smarter queuing.

On pensions these and shall engage. On this time many need to. And work, too, need to although would sometimes. And family requires attention. When children will rise and wife I collusion unnecessary - most time :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jul 20 2015 15:02:51)

+1

agent_asd wrote:

Roma - not futile!!
I in Dnieper River already the second year with them've been fighting far - and results there are already!!
Already B. Us fear and not we their!!
Can for the common development revere,
http://rco.in.ua/forum/index.php/topic/ … ntry212031

With large hard can be find live B.
(Unfortunately promysloviki still casual-looking themselves feel - but I think that this is not to stay already)

Edited agent’s organs is asd (Today 13 :12: 54)

Support! Me had to machine sell, with is far its saw!

Romeo wrote:

At pensions these and shall engage. On this time many need to. And work, too, need to although would sometimes. And family requires attention. When children will rise and wife I collusion unnecessary - most time

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :02: 51)

Perhaps, that when you chase on pensions, then and engage already nothing with which will, increasingly pokheritsya until nepodyomnosti, themselves cry then chase.
Seems from vyshenapisanogo you, struck me, that you are weak and craven (am asking forgiveness), if not wish that-either do for his hobby, then not worth you in this topic that any write, camping on K. Their grieve 'you can entail in despondency other, who wants to do. Off you go, on fishing trip, dostante its tackle with water and if you surrender to place her marriage, when he next you kick out, to throw network or another. Personally you wish a permanent, stable, awesome sauce and large numbers of spoils! Not's all right, there is and will pribavlyatsya people as I, and we will do for you same fishing better, but am confident on 100%, that you this not appreciate! The rest "with you believe empty waste of his time. With respect, Vadim Ivanovich.

Lara's Peter, action plan I vysheizlozhen, about more precise terms of can be contact with me in any, and forth in Skype.

Agent asd, aleks777, Thanks you for awareness I moreover, that I not one such, that would give big forces.

Bykaraxa from Kalinovka (disambiguation), why would you not organize fishermen in his city of, not become led by their, chairman of primary organizations and thus way do the first step to improve situation on gills? So same await the with you ties.

. On anyone case my Number: 098 330 89 80

All uh, good-bye, here me to do already nothing to acquire.

+1

Вадим ВОГОР ВЕЛЕС wrote:

Perhaps, that when you chase on pensions, then and engage already nothing with which will, increasingly pokheritsya until nepodyomnosti, themselves cry then chase.

Geu. Bought in rybkhoze? Malek. And let modicum at all in a reservoir more fish not will. Downward. Guarded and medicines civilized fishing. On this money not’ll earn - more hobby.

Вадим ВОГОР ВЕЛЕС wrote:

Lara's Peter, action plan I vysheizlozhen

Where?

Ларин_Петр wrote:

Where is?

Enura Abdullayeva.

Romeo wrote:

Chu River (.

Issues NEMA.

All have a nice day, here me to do already nothing to acquire.

Vivid blockbuster, me such like. 'n in here he already increasingly made, ran corpses marriage bury :cool:

АлексВан wrote:

Anyone reflecting have a nice day, here me to do already nothing to acquire.

Vivid blockbuster, me such like. 'n in here he already increasingly made, ran corpses marriage bury

So like already were saying good-bye? Still times decided to. And the no one not estimated loss of?

Far hell is everybody wrestlers with marriages? With them as something not bored yesterday was on Forum :yep:

Faced today with such a situation:
Behaved on Electric Train urban past Lake eeaaneiai (Telbin)
Is worth Dick and "televizerom" but fish, and not one and immediately two :canthearyou:
On remarks not reacts :angry:
Fight with him as the not In - any patrol nowhere near me same and zapakuet
On remarks not reacts - speaks out
Yes and on work hurried (timetable Hauptstrasse not Velkommen)
'm calling 102
So nourished German and so is worth netting but - send naryad
"This you not to us - call in rybookhranu"
And triggered up
The phone shellfish I have no of course yes and doubt I that they at all as the react, not to mention speed.
Here is exactly and question:
That to do in such a situation? (Excluding unsophisticated violence hunted CC)

Plotnik wrote:

Telefona shellfish I have no of course yes and doubt I that they at all as the react, not to mention speed.
Here is exactly and question:

On good advice one inspections are underway Rybookhrany, very nor far immediately not crawl (received even 4000m2 as well as whole a lecture why need not, explanatory explained), and call. Further act on orders.
If local not react, then over them is worth superior organization.

I have in phone dead Number curator south Moscow region. 'm calling him. And not only on issues poach for him. A man decent, but very getting. Not omnipotent is the of course, but that can makes.

I.e., I found human in this office, which modicum as something believe.

Plotnik wrote:

That exactly and question:

Can be photograph of a scoundrel couple of-top three times in War with his "TV sets", networks, etc. Marriage. Rigging of this ship, and to channel come in appropriate "organs", and Murray posting these same derzhitsya in affordable media: Nourished German, "•. Rybinspektsiya "received signal, and for X minutes (hours, days, months, years and camping on D.) "not moos and not hair salon" (everywhere, where there broad of glasnost, thrives terry thousand tons.

Plotnik wrote:

"This is you not to us - call in rybookhranu"

Thought in canard:
This same administraivnoe fairer. Militiapolice owes it these engage

футболер wrote:

Thoughts in canard:
This same administraivnoe fairer. Militsiyapolitsiya owes it these engage

"I think" logіchna, aea not derzhavi so aiii ?.

UF. 255 KUpAP section of iinaaiaeo, ye ia?ou right skladati protokoli pro the administrative violation.
Zgіdno ? polozhennyam vkazanoї stattі, for porushennya order provadzhennya gospodarskoї of the, o pow.73 'yazanoї ? dobuvannyam.. .trying to crediting fishing spots the kind ? i?eo vodnikh Alive technical, ia?ou right skladati
Upovnovazhenі on those posadovі individual:

Of the local ribokhoroni, beginning derzhavnoї) natural-zapovіdnogo Fund ie, of the local, to stay here upovnovazhenogo central to sexuality fall aeaae in Ukraine) ekologії the kind Central and technical, of the local Derzhavnoї prikordonnoї beginning ie.

І mі (on) lіtsіya not katіt =(

+1

All Hi
Decided to to tell about yesterday accidents
Can who the in next time, too, not will pass past type "and that I can do"
Given on Balcarka with deal on Picker in Kyiv in district bridge Zh / Afghan and Darnytskyi
Contrary Lake Vydubetskoe there is there
So here is'm here they come two on boat to the island to kamysham
And there have them the good mesh how's life with Mac and are beginning inspect
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/I2Jkn.jpg
Ranging from islands and along reed and through Dnepr river (there meters 270 width) until the mid-" directions "
This virtually "center" of Kyiv
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/iX6ev.jpg
There at all strategic object a guarded soldiers with automatic weapons and megaphone, embodiment fishermen podplyvayuschikh close
Ah not similar they were on guard bridge
Anyways me this fact so pissed off with him and I decided to nets to remove - by law
Makes customer satisfaction as a phones fish safeguard I began a robocall
1) This is not our zone the responsibility call •
2) you not to us and in •
3) Don’t take up
4) Found it another two numbers, too, not take
Generally think was not was - 102
Ironically in this time operator received and all closely supposed released
Through minutes 15 phone call - approach to Bank for ???? testimony
Podplyvayu - Comes starley militias
A normal adequate
All've been asking the - released
Came away - I on water, he for boat and a help
Through minutes 40 swims past me he on boat motor with beau in slaughter
Immediately not there on, swim - called me back mention any country by where precisely networks
In end apples not was detained - and two nets wash their hands
I to what all of this say
That can be fight with networks
Not need to simply hand rattle - type "I nothing not'll change"
Let fear their questioning

PS:
In the same day (yesterday) practically there now to home
On boutique an old granny
Children with moms on child chessboard of
Unload the things
Suited little man with neighboring Owl
About the fishers: Ty Sho de are biting
We a good soul should have in and here he betrays "
"Accurately need to with men to go nets put!"
We in of shock - are starting with him culturally debate - that nourished German not well this, and he not particularly anything but shy and loudly under 20 witnesses about this says and dispute - that "on with President only losers, either gets caught fish.
Cannot be so
Need to do so to feared even friends tell pro its "hobby"
Not pass by
All in our the hands of

+17

Information with "Domika" from contractor fish. Inspections Flughafentransfers zlovred

Anyone reflecting bountiful days!
Ordered Kievrybookhrany from 02.09.15 # 96 earmarked the assistant Kanevskiy reservoir for Amateur and sporting fisheries for the common possession (for free).
According to points 3.11 Rules "At vodoymakh, viznachenikh for lyubitelskogo ribalstva of the agency promislove ribalstvo"
Conclusion - – on from 1 gateway until lines sec. Protsev - sec. Plyuty promysloviki to fish not will, according to this orders them now prohibited from. And below remains so as and before - and lovers and promysloviki together, so that in district Kilova and below you can quietly to fish and with Bank and with boats.

Not indifferent need to accept participation https://petition.president.gov.ua/petition/214

+2

, it is a pity that such petitions naplodili, least three there is.

And facebook Barack - common sense won.

kolesdoc wrote:

There Barack - common sense won.

There common sense and not reeks, because as in rayone of Kyiv industrial. Fishing and not was nor when. This another failure the high-hat, ban need to in all domestic gills Countries, least years on 5, because as increasingly already vydusheno. You simply on KVKh not were and not saw that there is done. :angry:

+5

have "odes

newer wrote:

have "odes

You about carnage on bereznyakakh?

newer wrote:

have "odes

Such assholes need to To heat an on place! Modicum raki will happy with.

+3

Добавить данную новость, и заодно может сможете прокомментировать, когда ожидается набор, условия и т. д если конечно у Вас есть информация.
+++++++++++++++++++

В Запорожье и Днепре появится еще одна полиция.

В Запорожье и Днепре патрулировать прибережную зону будет речная полиция.
Об этом на своей странице в Фейсбуке сообщил министр внутренних дел Арсений Аваков.

- Браконьерам станет тяжелее. В прилегающей к Днепру зоне отдыха и на воде – спокойнее. Невеликое, но важное новшество в нашей работе, которое скоро станет системой – в Киеве, Днепропетровске, Запорожье, - отметил Аваков.

Первая речная полиция уже начала работать в Черкасской области. За первые сутки патрульные полицейские и госинспекторы по охране окружающей среды пресекли множество фактов браконьерского, варварского вылова рыбы. Изъяли незаконные снасти и около 400 кг незаконно выловленной рыбы.

По словам Арсения Авакова, патрульные экипажи оснащены внедорожниками RENAULT DUSTER для патрулирования прибрежной зоны, и быстроходными катерами для контроля над акваторией Днепра.

http://dp.vgorode.ua/news/sobytyia/292938-v-zaporo...

Влад  дополнить  можешь?  Есть  информация?
Сегодня новая полиция задержала сержантов водной милиции Семенца, и Самойленко. Приняли на лодочной станции в Приднепровске, с сетями, и рыбой.
А теперь посмотрим, спустит ли руководство областной милиции это на тормозах.....

Last edited by agent_asd (Apr 29 2016 20:00:32)

agent_asd wrote:

Влад  дополнить  можешь?  Есть  информация?
Сегодня новая полиция задержала сержантов водной милиции Семенца, и Самойленко. Приняли на лодочной станции в Приднепровске, с сетями, и рыбой.
А теперь посмотрим, спустит ли руководство областной милиции это на тормозах.....

Отредактировано agent_asd (Сегодня 20:00:32)

Игорь, подробностей не знаю, вот что пока известно

Сьогодні близько шостої ранку, спільно з відділом моніторинга другого батальйону, патрульні затримали співробітника водної поліції. Це сталось у житловому масиві Придніпровськ, на станції човнів "Дніпро". Правопорушник разом із спільником незаконно займався відловом риби під час нересту.

Поліціянти затримали обох чоловіків. На місце події викликано слідчо-оперативну групу. Проводяться слідчі дії.
http://sd.uploads.ru/t/a0NoP.jpg
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/9tgFa.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/r5F1A.jpg