All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Posts 541 to 570 of 1000

Incidentally, I have in the crib, though there is in sale native kvivertipy on a British dayvu. :blush:

+1

On my question
The price and dozen vershinok for new TNF13HQ-AD 13ft d?? quivertip and TNF14XHQ-AD 14ft extra d??

Cyrillic speaking Duffy translate normally.
Responded Tim

Hi yuriy
I will try and find an answer for you
Do you know how many Tournament Rods you could sell?
If you have a number i can preorder
Daiwa are only making 30 rods at each build schedule
I have a new Korum Catalogue
There is a new Korum chair with Footplate included I will scan the catalogue and send you an image tomorrow

I so understood that dayva produced just 30 udilisch Tournament
Asks how many we need to he signs up.

Last edited by Матч (Oct 16 2012 02:00:34)

Тоха wrote:

By the way, I have in the crib, though there is in sale native kvivertipy on a British dayvu.

This very well, because have Tim only in December will appear done from old St.
Anton tell ESP Sniper II there is you have?

There is no

Матч wrote:

I so understood that dayva produced just 30 udilisch Tournament
Asks how many we need to he signs up.

He writes, that dayva produces on 30 udilisch for manufacturing cycle.

+1

Матч wrote:

Well, I'll get Duffy translate normally.
Responded Tim

Done :):
"Greetings Yuri
I will try find the answer for you.
You know, how many udilisch Tornament Pro can be sold through you?
If you have this number of, then I can internationalist pre-order.
Daiwa makes only 30 so in each the assembly Party.
I have there is a new catalogue Corum.
There is new chair Corum with pedanoy. I can scan catalogue and send you image of the tomorrow. "

In Germany Cowering catalogue. There there is turnament a new
http://www.daiwa.de/dw/en/products_1/fe … rdrows2=10

+1

Prikolno. Especially the next phrase:
"The 3.90m model is a classic heavy feeder rod for medium distances with an extremely fast and balanced action. The 4.20m model is somewhat stronger and designed for distance fishing with heavy feeders at big rivers like Rhine, Danube or Meuse."
Read more:
"Model in length of his 3.90m - this is a classic Hevy-feeder for medium-size competitors with very rapid and sballansirovannym marched. Model in length of his 4.20 several stronger and designed for industrialized fishing with dire kormushkami on distant made it on such big rivers as state, these or Meuse. "
And "bear down" on the that a form designed in Japan, and searched in Scotland (so it MakLaudov, perhaps :crazyfun:).

Guys, and there is whether stick, emigration majority the most beautiful? Soon DR. The price meaning not has, but desirable not less 300 ?. On a pinch, from 250 fringes. Desirable, to in as until 70-80, after all rivers have us here there.

Hardy beautiful, in my opinion.

Hi,, Cool!
I as times want buy itself a long khevik with test until 150 g. Feel, that to Spring will have to shell out :).
Deal in that all kheviki until 150 gr, which me come across (except old korum Neoteric), me not like. Judging by characteristics a new the 1960s 14 ft easier and zvonche competitors. Very interestingly on him look.
Truth the price have this with President is obtained simply space :(

Last edited by Тоха (Oct 16 2012 20:13:13)

Fduch,most beautiful udilishche - Antares BX. Simply the art. :cool:
The thin, and elegant, easiest the form. Color blanca dazzles. But as he plays on the sun! :love: Titanium insert with symbolic Iined up with Scorpius. The best cork combined with "stony tree" some cherry-color of - simply ShIK! More beautiful not saw.
http://www.rybalkashop.ru/products_pictures/antares-bx-feeder-image_v3.jpg

Boev wrote:

Fduch, most beautiful udilishche - Antares BX. Simply the art.
The thin, and elegant, easiest a form. Color letterhead dazzles. But as he plays on the sun! Titanium inserts with symbolic Iined up with Scorpius. The best cork combined with "stony tree" some cherry-color of - simply ShIK! More beautiful not saw.

This like theme dayvy :D
Agree very qualitatively done, better quality not met. If would it still so same gnulos, otrabatyvalo and kidalo

Матч wrote:

This is like theme dayvy.

Agree, but question were issued precisely in this topic without peg to it. :dontknow:

Матч wrote:

If would it still so same gnulos, otrabatyvalo and kidalo.

Match, and you catching a psychic Antares BX?

BoevThis is theme only for types with accurate vershinkami :D

And at all the 1960s pro beautiful stick in both design, assembly. But ready whether you tolerate vyskakivayuschimi vershinkami? Such a minor seemed would defect on backdrop of the ultimate value of taints all impression about feeder.

Last edited by Zoltan (Oct 16 2012 23:22:17)

Boev wrote:

question were issued precisely in this topic without peg to Dayva

Yes, interested in the most the Beautiful without peg to brand. Ah and the price for 300 ?. Antares in price is mired?

Have my udilok the most the right done. :yep:
Fduch,see the.

Boev wrote:

I Agree, but question were issued precisely in this topic without peg to it.

Match, and you catching a psychic Antares BX?

Catching Hevy Antares [Ali 110 gr, it bends only vershinka, very a short here.
If would shimano made parabolik with progresivnym marched Antares, and better Aspire the this was would thing!

Zoltan wrote:

But ready whether you tolerate vyskakivayuschimi vershinkami? Such a minor seemed would defect on backdrop of the ultimate value of taints all impression about feeder

In this case a narrow ponyapie about feeder. Even if had to parafinchikom lubricate vershinku, then this nishto in comparison when in wind all now teeters far need to, without special effort and on any distance!, and if under this you still and all "nikomu", then at all not worth discussions. Reorientation conversation simply need to to transfer in side, where earn.

Boev wrote:

most beautiful udilishche - Antares BX. Simply the art.
The thin, and elegant, easiest a form. Color blanca dazzles. But as he plays on the sun! Titanium insert with symbolic Iined up with Scorpius. The best cork combined with "stony tree" some cherry-color of - simply ShIK! More beautiful not saw.

As advertisements kalbasy, exactly kalbasa and there is, but bitch the Beautiful.

Last edited by Топор (Oct 16 2012 23:56:11)

+2

Boev wrote:

I Agree, but question were issued precisely in this topic without peg to it.

Match, and you eiaee a psychic Antares BX?

Support Olega. Recently "been monkeying" medyakhoy antaresom with Laplander, that's friktsionom and leschikom in poltorushku. Udilishche chance leschiku not left. Predisposition of - pesTnya :-)))

Boev wrote:

Fduch, most beautiful udilishche - Antares BX. Simply the art.
The thin, and elegant, easiest a form. Color letterhead dazzles. But as he plays on the sun! Titanium insert with symbolic Iined up with Scorpius. The best cork combined with "stony tree" some cherry-color of - simply ShIK! More beautiful not saw.

This not titanium insert, and coverage what the, which after 3 years from-for presence of salt in prikormke't jump layers. Can this concerns only Antares [Ali.

+1

Not know that there have you't jump. Can metals was covered with layer by layer varnish and this he Tears? Not difficult do photo oblezshikh seats?
On my fiderakh increasingly as new after three years exploitation "and in tail and in mane."

Last edited by Boev (Oct 17 2012 00:04:00)

That only two candidate, Hardy and Antares? More no one or St not makes?

Boev wrote:

Don’t know that there have you't jump. Can metals was covered with layer by layer varnish and this he Tears? Not difficult do photo oblezshikh seats?
On my fiderakh increasingly as new after three years exploitation "and in tail and in mane."

Edited Boev (Today 00 :04: 00)

Photo will make. Slezalo so that fingers it cuts, and on komle ring met. , too,.
Boev you Tournament ® Pro catching? Any.

Матч wrote:

Boev you Tournament ® Pro eiaee?

There is no. For my conditions and under my demands (trust me, they I have not kids ’) my udilki me fully be satisfied with. With firewood not enleve. And if any another stick slightly stronger that bends or has thinner vershinku, for me is not something outer or the supernatural. Moreover, for competition this not most important in udilishche. And from-for this I shall not pass sell their, years proven, tools. For any conditions I have there is ensured feeder. Me this enough.
P. S. And thanks have my types very even nothing. :D
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/J2pty.jpg

Last edited by Boev (Oct 17 2012 00:26:36)

+2

Boev wrote:

No. For my conditions and under my demands (trust me, they I have not kids ’) my udilki me fully be satisfied with. With firewood not enleve. And if any another stick slightly stronger that bends or has thinner vershinku, for me is not something outer or the supernatural. Moreover, for competition this not most important in udilishche. And from-for this I shall not pass sell their, years proven, tools. For any conditions I have there is ensured feeder. Me this enough.
P. S. And thanks have my types very even nothing.

Simply said would there is no, not catching. A pity.
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/kCHwc.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/OIqX6.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/tFLNj.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/fh3td.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/qwn5C.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/4mib8.jpg

Fduch, give spinning Air UFM.
No matter, that not feeder - but indeed thing an exclusive, is worth under 800 the euro and figs certainly from whom, yes and company plant went sideways..
Who understands - appreciate your gift.
Else, as some are expressed here - trade-off and Banality of.

Last edited by ДОН (Oct 17 2012 02:02:21)

ДОН wrote:

Fduch, give spinning Air UFM.

This I itself in advance restricting list gifts on DR, camping on K. Soon begin pattern "sho provide?."
Incidentally, and coil need a on this future beauty but also an nepoganaya. But here, perhaps, all will advising a new Serteyt, the, sho under a cock wash need to. I have such there is. Need to that-thread another, but like.
Pick a, pliz.

Фдуч wrote:

pick a, pliz.

Shimano Stella

Last edited by Nycolas (Oct 17 2012 09:32:38)

Nycolas wrote:

Shimano Stella

There is. In Tokyo ’. Incidentally, fidernogo vaasche nothing there is no in the Japan.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.