All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Posts 571 to 600 of 1000

wrote:

By the way, fidernogo vaasche nothing there is no in the Japan.

Here is this they lost from life! :D

wrote:

There are. In Tokyo . Incidentally, fidernogo vaasche nothing there is no in the Japan

Ah and if in Tokyo claim to, then and buy it itself therefishing thats exclusive, there this lack, if of course can afford it - and not jerk people head.

wrote:

Nu and if in Tokyo claim to, then and buy it himself therefishing thats exclusive, there this lack, if of course can afford it - and not jerk people head.

Here is, have left without gifts :(

I without taking any negative including.
Simply most exclusive make only in Japan, for very rare the exception, and most precisely there and book "spetsizdeliya."
And if nothing not picked up by have those Japs, then your requests are very high - and see them put whether still where certainly.
Ah and with as program - there and Prada not densely.

Vanstaal. A series of VS. Best coils Van Staal manufactured by East only from high quality titan of and have become - from materials, which are used today under production the most committed aircraft. And this provides highest degree of ruggedness and reliability cordages, which never embarrass. Neobsluzhivaemyy sealed mechanism coils not available nor for of salt, nor for contained sand, nor for water. For such coils there is no extreme conditions, no amount physical burden and no amount external impact not change their seamless and a powerful move. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/wfCXU.jpg
The price for magnet with start.

And what it proffed? o.O

+1

When in 2003 W.C.Bradley Co. full-figured gals ate which provide brining Russian American-mark coils Van Staal and claimed it its to its group brands Zebco ( Zebco they acquired two years earlier), can be was on analogies with already imevshimisya precedents to forecast, that image van-steels in the foreseeable future'll pale.
Little-by little DM, indeed, starters deflate. Except cult coils under it have become move different not especially elite belonging, sumochki and camping on D. But this was only a mere prelude.
Many fanatics Mark slightly not had a heart attack blow, when was taken well the regular decision shifting production in podnebesnuyu. Of course, responsible comrades not Izhevsk loud words and rush, describing what kind, as on created they the prime factory under Shanghai (Oceanview ) will be allocated best in world coils. Aaneaou, full enthusiasm personnel a new enterprises will would likely dig in, to products evolved first highest standards and must needs the most barman fishermen.
Except van-steels , Chinese plant collects flagship model kvantumov and as investments s-got a temper. Leadership says also about multi-million about investments in develop new products and decisions (R & D), although on practice, it seems, basic funds are directed all same in marketing and logistics.
Attitude middle the fishing trainer to Chinese eksklyuzivu an ambiguous. Sinicize widely discussed on fishing forums, above all in the US, and many messages there looked roughly the next way: How only I learned about this, I ran and bought American Wang-Steel. Pity, that made in USA more not will, I always before revered this-mark.
Thus, those whosome tackle sake of atmosphere , sake of ideas , proved in disarray. Characteristically, that in advertising new model VM150 focus already is done not only on the tenacity, but and on availability on price (interiors s the salaries, most affordable reel civil its class ). This would still that Rolls-Royce advertise in as a the most affordable proposals in his classroom.

+1

Fduch, you same poplavochnik. Can let you here is this will present - TRI-CAST 8mtr Trilogy COMPETITION WHIP. 100% regulation while, the only on Ukraine, and possibly and former Union, from whom such there is. Until Spring if anything - I itself such a to the next sale pick up volumes K.

Last edited by duffy333 (Oct 17 2012 15:28:54)

wrote:

A what it proffed?

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/1T5Vz.jpg

Nycolas wrote:

Shimano Stella

Edited Nycolas (Today 09 :32: 38)

What?
Then already a new exist, he 100% more interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwZK5EWVTVA

Toch - can be argue.
If S.A., then a series of 08 SW PG - was death proof April for ocean and water.
In Stella 10 a series of PG --in 1,000 size.
If Ekzist, then Khayper Custom -, too, April or the most as in his size Ekzist Branzino Khayper Custom.
Khaypery far safer will a new Ekzista.

-this - all with "bell tower" fishing pole.

Last edited by (Oct 17 2012 16:02:20)

Agree Khayper Custom stronger
But a new exsist 3012 a handsome bitch. Incidentally, Court on insistence with reform site,, too, very powerful coil.
Read more:
Daiwa represents bezynertsionnuyu coil exist 2012 model year. Flagship of the line of bezynertsionnykh coils "Ekzist" 2012 is available in ten options enforcement. Corps, rotor and shackle lesoukladyvatelya manufactured by East from carbon fiber ZAION. Shpulya and rotor received concept of AIR - maximally lighter-details, planned adjusted for increasing ruggedness on torsion. Mechanism lesoukladyvatelya has traditional input 'it and completed node rollers with mechanism Mag Sealed. The updated the main couple has this extended dozen wheels and size of TCT. Gear shaft from for yellowcake alloy, dyuralyuminievoe wheel manufactured by East method cold pressure. Silent oscillation III - combines smooth, silent rotation, an ideal laying, maintaining capacity its revolving elements under burdens.

Soon need to will create separate forum entitled "Everyone about it comes to shagging on Daiwa Tournament Pro." :crazyfun:

With podrazdelami. A new and the old Tournament Pro. :D

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 17 2012 16:37:45)

+1

Who Needs interestingly Catalogue-2013 for France. Fiderov with English market there there is no. Fiderov at all believe that no!! Couple some uyni on st. 66-67 o.o. But can be watch on pictures of the describe this temperature delta (str.56-57) and new karpovye rods up Basia DF (type made under the leadership Danny Fairbassa) str.68

Well when on Forum there is such people as Romeo!
Without his otrezvlyayuschego pessimisticheskogo yet - we would all they're passed out in fugue state fishing fetishism.

+1

wrote:

Without his otrezvlyayuschego pessimisticheskogo yet - we would all they're passed out in fugue state fishing fetishism.

Me this situation reminds situation with ayfonami. :tomato:

No one themselves in this advertising not learns? :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 17 2012 21:07:53)

Romeo, they simply play as standing still in waiting lists - then sell turn for 200-300 hover near $.

wrote:

Romeo, they simply play as standing still in waiting lists - then sell turn for 200-300 hover near $.

And that this changes?

The world gone Since UMA (with)

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 17 2012 21:31:30)

Roma, this rods up made in primarily not for us, and for themselves. In the most of England about my own rods "English" dayvy, Hardy and Trye-Cust very good reviews and reputation. And this very costly is worth. Minus one - the price. But themselves same the British say, that higher-quality product not can cost cheaply. And have them competition there zhestochayshaya and "just hand that shit sho" there simply not gonna stick. And not will buy - you go broke. Judge about my own rods in such price categories not poloviv / not pobrosav they this roughly the same, that and to discuss the cost of platforms Rive not 46eA Having sat on them.
And about new Tornament Pro such a same the situation as and with new models in top south Akron from dura-Ace. Or with the same Absolyutom from Preston. Although recent much cheaper.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Sudit about my own rods in such price categories not poloviv / not pobrosav they this roughly the same, that and to discuss the cost of platforms Rive not 46eA Having sat on them.

I not has about my own rods. I showed on example as this with hand looks. :flag:

Fetishism leads the world!

Last edited by Romeo (Oct 17 2012 21:34:35)

Raze this not looks :dontknow: This is realistically single plank product. And in force its value, too,. So that his buys either the, who specifically understands why this makes, as and where will use, either the who can this simply afford.
And the that many weigh about this, so on this about many different Afrikaans-Lithuanian short dictionaries there is ;)

duffy333 wrote:

NO this not looks

Tell directly. We here organized sandboxing on interests. Us well and interestingly. And here you're crammed with his wrong palette knife and square pasochkami :crazyfun:

:rofl: Nu type moreover.

duffy333 wrote:

Nu type moreover.

Ah well that each other understood. On today Portia yet ended :flag:

Here is think ca durkanut on old age years fidernykh and, too, Dayvu this itself buy. And the after all so soon and to talk to the on Forum will not about than :crazyfun:

Need branch pro shtekernuyu enleve open :idea: There and heap priblud new, and kits pole plug-in are worth not in example more expensive the most expensive types ;)

Me interestingly pro connectors. Sergei hurry up to open, I will ask you respond, and Romeo decry the dangers of. So and chegonit useful will write)

El Amigo wrote:

I dont interestingly pro connectors.

And me. The British yes and not only they gets caught in connectors with fidernymi kormushkami :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Should branch pro shtekernuyu enleve open There and heap priblud new, and kits pole plug-in are worth not in example more expensive the most expensive types

Yes yes yes, and this peel the.
And the soon on political themes move, on removed any gardening and camping on D. :D

This to Fduchu. I plug two times in life Cathal and he me appeared "miracle hostile technology"% -) He me simply scares.

wrote:

If Match! all "of the North" under the root of the, that it comes not contribution distemper their nesovpadayuschimi views in our slender ranks.
To leave 1-2 "persons on duty critics" for adherence to pretends and ?????.

I have ask about from extra,.. extra, can be whether those who kept or saw turnament pritesatsya in this an elite the fetish-klabchik?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.