All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Posts 781 to 810 of 1000

Match, forgot ask - from a new Tornamenta not not go done, as from old Tornament 13,500 vershinka salatovogo color of?

ДОН wrote:

Match, forgot ask - from a new Tornamenta not not go done, as from old Tornament 13,500 vershinka salatovogo color of?

There is no. Here stykam udelii attention, as in mark :D

snake wrote:

If not is difficult,
1. How many weighs fishing pole?
2. What write test?
3. What dozen stickers have founding? Coincides whether this dozen have second (matchevogo) of the late?

Edited snake (Today 11 :12: 25)

About what place it speech?

Tournament Multi Match Feeder
Raze until Tokhi in Music with scales, shtangentsirkulem and roulette table not I get there to his obmeryat :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 20 2012 14:21:51)

Матч wrote:

Oh what udilishche speech?

Turnament Multi Match 12
http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forum/top … _ID=135443

Discount on English DAYVU in "fishing"
Fidery Tournament AIRITY
12 / 13 - 3598 Grzywna (
10 / 11 - 3416 Grzywna (
TOURNAMENT PRO
135HQ - 3080 Grzywna (
12 / 13 - occupying 74.5% Grzywna (
10 / 11 - 2800 UAH
Ribolovniy Music "dive."

Last edited by Тоха (Dec 20 2012 15:47:30)

Toch, and why:

Тоха wrote:

TOURNAMENT PRO
135HQ - 3080 Grzywna (

o.O ??

duffy333 wrote:

o.O ??

Cheaper than in of England, "dig in, hurry up - raskupay painting" (Since)

??? telephoned To he. And ??? this truth o.o. Our sellers under New year can surprise anyone, however.

Матч wrote:

Here stykam udelii attention, as in mark

If-in Swiss - and the in pharmacies Russia almost half of drugs rubber-stamp sham.

duffy333 wrote:

Tournament Multi Match Feeder
Raze until Tokhi in Music with headings,, shtangentsirkulem and roulette table not I get there to his obmeryat

Edited duffy333 (Today 14 :21: 51)

Now understood for that conversation.
I mapped out an to purchase Tournament Multi Match Feeder in transformation Excel super feeder, and more precisely in aid Ekselyu.
Me very this wand liked.
Sergei or Anton you know its third. Length?

A bit not on topic. Today received parcel from Poland with raskhodnikami. Was paying in one day with stick. Both were EMS. This sending just beneath, and with line there is no. As they--! 'Work so electorally.

duffy333 wrote:

NO until Tokhi in Music with scales, shtangentsirkulem and roulette table not I get there to his obmeryat

Sergei, and with than would you his have compared, on that he more just look like on your senses here?

I even and not know with than compare :dontknow: Udilische that sounds more up-@-@ that sounds more up-, dry-dry, the rapid-rapid. Even compared with "ordinary" Turnamentami.
I his took in hands. What something it as peretyanutaya string. Truth the that vershinka vkleena me as something not very with perspective conditions use of and universality.
A pity not managed his on water ottestirovat :(

+1

Udilische that sounds more up-@-@ that sounds more up-, a dry-a dry, the rapid-rapid. Even compared with "ordinary" Turnamentami.
I his took in hands. What something it as peretyanutaya string. Truth the that vershinka vkleena me as something not very with perspective conditions use of and universality.

Sergei, very is logical with vkleykoy, in this case, because very quickly and to go Sweet is the, not reminds "rokfish"? Idea took made there, and there experience very the rich and glass and carbon fibre.

+1

SL wrote:

Sergei, very is logical with vkleykoy, in this case, because very quickly and to go Sweet is the, not reminds "rokfish"? Idea took made there, and there experience very the rich and glass and carbon fibre.

I about this wrote previously in in a parallel pro Dayvu the Frost.

Anton, dayvovtsy as and other the Japanese long make disparate on karbonu forms, in spinninge at least. And the that from this ‘, they proudly call progressive marched. Began this with bassovykh and rokfishevykh sticks, under catchy and soft vershinke goes tighter but easy and thin-walled supplied in.
And thank god, that they nor have gone down until fidernykh and cyprinids kept St with its progress.

21-12-2012 01 :2 1 Delivery Agent - MOSCOW - PTT Awaiting Customs clearance
12-12-2012 18 :5 9 Delivery Agent - MOSCOW - PTT Received in destination country
09-12-2012 17 :2 4 Delivery Agent - MOSCOW - PTT Received in destination country
05-12-2012 10 :0 0 International Hub Forwarded for export

9 days sending went on a walkabout on customs.

And TNT you have not works? Simply me Tim the last time only these carrier, and educate :dontknow: The Cost delivery in Kyiv somewhat with price tandem Parcelforce / EMS under tariff global there (without be it in). And here and tracking id, and walk nowhere need not - courier home brings another. In term.

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 21 2012 19:10:23)

duffy333 wrote:

A TNT you have not works?

'll be in a minute have a look-see pro TNT. Senkayu. 8-)
Looked on official site TNT. Homeland - mother.

In ties with the advent measures customs control company TNT Express temporarily injects restrictions on transportation of imported cargoes, next from abroad in worded private faces on territory Russian Federation. Restrictions not affect the shipments, representing a documents on paper mediums, sent in worded private (physical) faces, and also the shipments corporate clients.

For obtain more detailed information and consultation on issues transportation such mailings you can turn in contact-center on the telephone 8 800 100 27 77.

"A piece of correspondence-one hell of a swaddle wait not tear it, enough" (Since)

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 21 2012 19:19:09)

Messrs., Podskajite pl - there is whether already official 4-1-1 on tests vershinok new Tornament 13 and 14.2?
Where can be get out, see or can already who the accurately knows?

Vadkh wrote:

9 days sending went on a walkabout on customs.

This only the beginning. I have so same 9 days until largest, customs has passed for 45 mines, and then just over any the 35 days :mad: :tired: came me.

Yes still :D all congratulations with the end of the world :D

ДОН wrote:

God, Podskajite pl - there is whether already official 4-1-1 on tests vershinok new Tornament 13 and 14.2?

Yura Match perhaps the first who on post-Soviet space has such a stick. Who still on Russian still will write? On zabugornykh sites until silence.

Vadkh wrote:

Yura Match perhaps the first who on post-Soviet space has such a stick. Who still on Russian still will write? On zabugornykh sites until silence.

By « old and new vershinok Daiwa tossed for tulip, I think that is true defined, in goes with Tornament 14.2 go 2.0un, 3.0un and 5.0un. As on me to 14.2 nor what dokupat not need to.

ДОН wrote:

God, Podskajite pl - there is whether already official 4-1-1 on tests vershinok new Tornament 13 and 14.2?
Where can be get out, see or can already who the accurately knows?

On vershinkam:
Took in hands done 4.0un coal from 13,500 (on photo fall) and 2.0un from 14.2. They nor than not differ except length. 2.0un on 14.2 simply continues to incessant cone on 10cm and thus they received 2.0un. Perhaps unsnapped have Preston. So think, that new dokupnye such as carboxylic done all will 70sm-, camping on K. On 60cm this temperature delta with muscles overseas 3.6mm obtain test 1.0un 1.5un 2.0un not perhaps or difficult and costly.

On center 2.0un from Thorne. 13,500, on the sides 2.0 and 3.0 (green) from Thorne. 14.2

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/jtf9A.jpg

On photo from below preferences a new carboxylic vershinka 70sm from 14.2 on tornament 13,500.
On potryakh there is no parasitic fluctuations, think can be boldly harvest. One thing only confounds, the size of the rings and the, only visually.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/CB1XN.jpg

Last edited by Матч (Dec 22 2012 16:36:26)

Match, on logic have a new Tornament 13 - must be done other tests, excellent from vershinok a new Tornament 14, after all tests St different.
Respectively, on Tornament 14, under need, can be dozakazat more chustvitelnye done.

ДОН wrote:

Match, on logic have a new Tornament 13 - must be done other tests, excellent from vershinok a new Tornament 14, after all tests St different.
Respectively, on Tornament 14, under need, can be dozakazat more chustvitelnye done.

Judging by scan defect visualisation the catalogue their just 3 and on 13, and 14.2
Volkswagen Jetta TDI, Hevy and ekstrakhevi
Test all on 15gr differs.
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/2a7Ii.jpg

ДОН wrote:

on logic have a new Tornament 13 - must be done other tests, excellent from vershinok a new Tornament 14, after all tests St different.

Only until pro new done separately, nowhere not heard. And Tim, the on both palkam data on vershinkam same assessment

Three dedicated 70cm carbon quivers (medium, heavy and extra heavy)

The difference in 15gr on the upper part core coursework they this nothing for extra-khevika. If would were model suppose with intelligence 150 g and 200 g then was would is logical expect "on one vershinku different" sets, in my opinion.

Done from this temperature delta with Norfolk 3.5-3.6mm and small intelligence well are real and there are have the same Browning's. And in the usual version, and in reproductive. And particularly complex nothing there is no in their designing judging by from their prices in 15 ?. Truth's the hollow in force its design have Nemtsov enough fragile under theater bend of. And rings amazingly subtle size.
Question in another - why on extra-khevike done with test below 2oz?

Last edited by duffy333 (Dec 22 2012 20:51:25)

duffy333 wrote:

The subject in another - why on extra-khevike done with test below 2oz?

+100. These stick river. But on real River, vershinku and in 2untsii both the "that", for will make.

Know, hollow carbon fibre very interestingly predisposition of on devices up. And in tests less 2oz, too, ;)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.