All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Posts 871 to 900 of 1000

And at all in terms as industrialized fishing me is unclear distance there is for 70-80 meters. Ah the my cockroaches. So all these stuff on expense zabrosov for a hundred me simply ulybayut :tomato:

Ah okay when athletes real these mess around this still can be as something understand, but lovers. Not understandable.

Roma. Yes here think not began Vitalik others’money considered, simply to izdeliyu with such price judecator very high demands and this naturally. But to of elementary marking and not was, this of course Brad a rare.

Vadkh wrote:

The English color markiruyut.

The kind okay. Maver on my own rods for English market marks done. :dontknow: Rooms written on vershinkakh and there is mapping prejudice number what test fits. :flag:

Better than on nakhlyst (but not fiderom and with poplavom), but on zakonu- this brekstvo. He come from those seats, and for local this not sin.

Romeo wrote:

Ta okay. Maver on my own rods to the treasures of the English market marks done.

I only Dayvu had in mind.

Евгений 79 wrote:

Roma. Yes here think not began Vitalik others’money considered, simply to izdeliyu with such price judecator very high demands and this naturally. But to of elementary marking and not was, this of course Brad a rare.

Yes I'm just playin '. All I perfectly understood that he wanted to say. All the more you OK read as I am to all these "navorochennym" British, :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

By the way, have dura-Ace, too, done different from different parties and series under same marking.

Reality accurately. Their in principle ideal there is no. Not gather additionally in any way why labeling at all need a, after first three-five fishing trips and so all clear on refrigerate life fidera. And if for whom the this is so important, did it is difficult penetrate real test done?

Romeo wrote:

athletes real these mess around this still can be as something understand, but lovers. Not understandable.

Sometimes account for, brovka 100-110m where is worth fish. And that to do, very more comfortable with high harvest a psychic 12 feet

If a top-selling carbon fibre such "gentle" to temperatures, then why his use in Aero and-cosmic and military areas?

On reason Tokhi :D My familiar athletes even for me strange people - have them all rods up on 200% addressed us. Without curiously "if." Toch not exception. He their Tornamentom Pro 13,500 polyublyaet trough 112gr power zabrosom drying far tulnut.
We with him a under okolonulevykh temperatures. Rings obmerzali. And trough were a net weight 80gr. He with Tornamentom, I with buddy Dutch interestingly.

Vadkh wrote:

The English color markiruyut.

And the Chinese, too, so make.

Топор wrote:

Don’t gather additionally in any way why labeling at all need a,

And then that they all done dye their red :dontknow: Go play with your disassemble your where what.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2013 00:03:45)

duffy333 wrote:

If a top-selling carbon fibre such "gentle" to temperatures, then why his use in Aero and-cosmic and military areas?

The kind I say that all deal in price. Everything else excuses :tomato:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2013 00:06:04)

fm967 wrote:

And the Chinese, too, so make.

:crazyfun: Poumneli "sabaki."

Матч wrote:

Sometimes account for, brovka 100-110m where is worth fish. And that to do

Find another place. DOCG level not a competition and place not a given.

Евгений 79 wrote:

But to of elementary marking and not was, this of course Brad a rare.

I himself not understand why so the British make precisely for continental terms. Perform master and a new tornament made for large European and precisely on them there is no marking and. But not think that this Brad.
But two leading firms not can to do Brad. Dura-Ace from them has lagged years on 5. :flag:

Romeo wrote:

A then that they all done dye their red Go play with your disassemble your where what.

T. E. From set of one color of you not you can determine where what? Hi, raskazyvayu, on diameter have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard.

Матч wrote:

But two leading firms not can to do Brad.

"Not fact" (with) :crazyfun:

Romeo wrote:

find another place. DOCG level not a competition and place not a given.

I would found, but this my the assistant where builds house.

Топор wrote:

T. E. From set of one color of you not you can determine where what? Hi, raskazyvayu, on diameter have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard.

The kind more me to do nothing to acquire diameters to compare or all from tubusa deceitful and look what on how many buckled. :dontknow: I have on several fiderakh tulips same assessment on different on core coursework they vershinkakh.

duffy333 wrote:

the why his use in Aero and-cosmic and military areas?

I and tiles works well under high temperatures (the brake in formula one). There where low temperature work only metals. Boeing’s for this reason refuses from this temperature delta in jets, coal plastic design tire faster.

Romeo
:D

Vadkh wrote:

Better than on nakhlyst (but not fiderom and with poplavom)

It seems the best will Loomis 1241, and on spawn of.

Last edited by Топор (Jan 6 2013 00:26:40)

Here is explain me what the difference if on vershinke written "lite" or suppose "1oz"? On that this affects? On choice weight trough?
Have nicknames often at all its vidinie marking vershinok :dontknow: And vershinka "Lite" for ideal conditions industrialized fishing - calm, not far hurl. Vershinka "Hevy" respectively able under difficult conditions industrialized fishing - wind, wave of, an obscure and forceful impose.
The same is happening and with all us who but and "made agreements" vershinkami: Good conditions - 're putting the most cheesy, bad - the most hard. And on ozy particularly not you look.

+3

Romeo wrote:

or all from tubusa deceitful and look what on how many buckled.

How many have you vershinok in tubuse? :D
And what dozen tubusa? :D

Матч wrote:

How many have you vershinok in tubuse? And what dozen tubusa?

Ah in one 6 units lies (Maver Poverlayt. In other 3-4 pieces. Himself fact - "why the hell would a goat belongs button accordion" (with? Me easier or colored (I know what color have particular fidera what on "core coursework they") ah or signed when. ???? the writing in ozakh this not reason trough ship types- wet and simply know what vershinka "stronger."

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2013 00:29:15)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

That explain me

And me, too,.

Матч wrote:

two leading firms not can to do Brad

For moreover that would so to speak need have enough point; arguments.

Romeo wrote:

ah in one 6 units lies (Maver Poverlayt. In other 3-4 pieces.

Why so many 6 ?o? And 7-on May on feeder is worth? :D

Ah for example have Maver Poverlayta 6 different vershinok barrier in Red color. If piyasada in different color of the tickles bullshit a total. Rainbow Hi, :) and so all red and with the help numbers don what vershinka stronger. What more sensitive. Simply not pulling out with tubusa looked Number on vershinke and dragged her up achieve escape.

Feederal_74 wrote:

To moreover that would so to speak need have enough point; arguments

Vital, arguments these homes in tubuse are worth, and as only with them sudden you get on water they immediately argument will be.

Матч wrote:

Why so many 6 ?o?

Because feeder the right. And not is nonsense dayvovskaya :crazyfun: :crazy: 6 vershinok this in goes initially. ???? as and have system so and in a single fidera. The first three this "winter nod", second three this for less neat industrialized fishing. Feder a medium.

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2013 00:33:17)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.