All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Posts 901 to 930 of 1000

Vitaly, with so same success can be said, that need arguments why the British enjoy imperial and not e.g. system. And drive on of unintelligible us side roads. In my opinion, have the right.

duffy333 wrote:

good conditions - 're putting the most cheesy, bad - the most hard. And on ozy particularly not you look.

Agree, but here is, only as its determine the most the heavy and most soft if they all red (ah or white? To ozam not equal under, this increasingly conditional support, but can be same although would write namera on vershinkakh?

+1

duffy333
Earrings deal even not in this, conversation lead not children in feeder, and questions kids ’. I would said Malia.

+1

Feederal_74 wrote:

By ozam not equal under, this increasingly conditional support, but can be same although would write namera on vershinkakh?

In principle can be, but then Turtaynment will become more expensive still on magnet UAH (this not travel-Russian language write your digits on vershinkakh this OK integral deal. :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2013 00:37:50)

Топор wrote:

Sergey deal even not in this, conversation lead not children in feeder, and questions kids ’.

This rambling.’(I have at least accurately) :crazy:

Elders’and children not denounce :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2013 00:39:02)

Feederal_74 wrote:

To moreover that would so to speak need have enough point; arguments.

What need arguments? That Dayva global leader? That dayva the first starters produce carbon fibre SVF, years 8-9 in series of, and 1996 year the first indeed pattern. Incidentally have shimano until now there is no of the sort.
Not question.
On vershinkam specifically'm going to ask question in Dayva Scotland.

Romeo wrote:

this not travel-Russian language write your digits on vershinkakh this OK integral deal

Funny of course, but to example to sign collected your cast, for greater parts of, whole deal.

Romeo wrote:

This is rambling.’(I have at least accurately) :crazy:

If have you rambling. ’, that about me to speak - grass with my the graves of already long cows had. :crazyfun:

Feederal_74 wrote:

but here is, only as its determine the most the heavy and most soft if they all red (ah or white?

All motley color of and length.

Матч wrote:

have shimano until now there is no such a

Have shimano there are already NRX, thinking worse :D

Vadkh wrote:

that about me to speak - grass with my the graves of already long cows had.

The kind not, smoked perhaps :crazyfun:

Last edited by Топор (Jan 6 2013 00:44:35)

Guys can you not understood, I had in mind point; arguments about absence of marking (modicum what any), under fix here [going on water :dontknow:? Speech goes not about his approach nicknames to "ozovosti", and about an elementary convenience choice vershinok before assembly rods up.

Vadkh wrote:

If have you rambling. ’

I an old man in as it comes to shagging on haigus if can be so speak. I about this. Very many things that so excite the, pliable head many fideristov me simply ulybayut and cause emotions grandpa's pin on type "not youth" (with) :tomato: :D

I don't know, but me personally calligraphy on vershinkakh and their color labeling on my own rods Hevy and extra-Hevy classes already long not interested. Interested in material done, its the length of the, placement rings on it.
On pikere-woof on prop 15 - yes, interestingly.

Feederal_74 wrote:

Children (Guys) can you not understood, I had in mind point; arguments about absence of marking (modicum what any), under fix here [going on water? Speech goes not about his approach nicknames to "ozovosti", and about an elementary convenience choice vershinok before assembly rods up.

For me personally, not can reduce, not matter Framework vershinka or not, has she Polischuks the designation or not. I their done know. Moreover in the past year many was playing around with vershinkami collecting their himself, nor one not signed and not was painting - all see and so. So and give so question, did to you eyes other?

Матч wrote:

What dayva the first starters produce carbon fibre SVF, years 8-9 in series of, and 1996 year the first indeed pattern. Incidentally have shimano until now there is no of the sort.

Yura have dura-Ace there is very a good carbon fibre, then he goes on backs (Shimano Exsence S900MH / R) and on Europe they such not place. When start - will be and fidera bomb. Try to put be ascriptive

Топор wrote:

Wu shimano there are already NRX, thinking worse

Not I’d say, not know, not was.
On carp forums about cyprinids kept sticks shimano with English XT300 XT400 bad reviews.
NRX not soon goes in game stand program.

Матч wrote:

By the way have shimano until now there is no of the sort.

. Man :mad:, with here dura-Ace? I that the spoke of dura-Ace?

Матч wrote:

Everyone motley color of and length.

Who Needs as, but me for visual control more just suited red or white done (and better kombanitsiya these flowers). On many their (workers) vershinkakh dyed his last section's past a proofreader. Very easily comes from the and also easily destabilized.

Топор wrote:

did to you eyes other?

Yes Andrei, if you not observed, then I burdens lens.

Feederal_74 wrote:

. Man

Here is, this me nravitsa, business conversation nachinaetsa. :D

Feederal_74 wrote:

Yes Andrei, if you not observed, then I burdens lens.

Stop it, I about other, and you this know!

Last edited by Топор (Jan 6 2013 01:45:34)

And me such paint for likes, I only black Marker black stretch of utolschayu.
http://s3.uploads.ru/hxoiA.jpg
In sight well under any coverage.

Vadkh wrote:

essere well under any coverage.

I on this the picture on vershinke saw that tulip significantly higher on horizontally than rings done. This type, too, super knowhow? o.O

Visual a sense of that tulip not from this the opera :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (Jan 6 2013 01:10:09)

+2

Vadkh wrote:

When start - will be and fidera bomb.

Start not soon, a pity, given high-quality assembly shimano.
When goes on fiderakh shimano a new coal, dayva already will offer that the even more new. Although on cyprinids kept sticks there are already carboxylic innovative 3D. Think through 1-2 year and on feeder will such forms.

This week received a letter from consultant "Hardy" Dave world!.
He tests feeder and match with karbonom SINTRIX
I asked his: When on feeder will questioning letterheads for with karbonom SINTRIX?
What length, his-Lotsmanova parts, tests and camping on D.?

The answer: Tests continue and end in 2013. Until not can to lend the intel on parameters too.
But you will the first who learns.

Romeo wrote:

I on this the picture on vershinke saw that tulip significantly higher on horizontally than rings done. This type, too, super knowhow?

Have greater parts of fishing gear so, there where rings on high paws (type, that would on the bend raskosami not concerned letterhead, ah or less was rubbing the, that on zabrose with easy River Kymi affects, more as relevant for match)

Romeo wrote:

I on this the picture on vershinke saw that tulip significantly higher on horizontally than rings done. This type, too, super knowhow? o.O

Itself, you fed here is photo are and labeling on komle http://s3.uploads.ru/t/wS5is.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/5O6Qj.jpg

Feederal_74 wrote:

I Agree, but here is, only as its determine the most the heavy and most soft if they all red (ah or white? To ozam not equal under, this increasingly conditional support, but can be same although would write namera on vershinkakh?

Vitalik, I cannot understand, what specifically expensive British, rods up you have in mind?
Have dayvy done differ colored. Have Prestonov there is signed in ounces (dozen 3,5mm) or in rooms (dozen 2.2 mm and 2.8 mm) and also all differ colored. Have maverovskiy system they all red, but numbered (from 1 to 6).

Vecherinok, theme is called - "fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro " :D. I about them.

Feederal_74 wrote:

vecherinok, theme is called - "fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro. " I about them

Have dayvy done differ each from mates. As least colored.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/jTgxB.jpg

Nothing not want write. I’d say only that you unnecessarily zagonyaetes with these technologies. Marketing works!

+1

VIVA wrote:

Wu dayvy done differ each from mates. As least colored.

As dostavshi from the pouch determine zhyostkos? For tulips? Personally me funny. Labeling vershinok must be although would rudimentary and this should be by default and even in case "super" fiderom Daiwa Tournament Pro, and even in case his two vershinkami :D. This should be typically good tone, as the availability of tubusa for vershinok. Although with tubusom I perhaps overreacted, even the Sanguinistas the Chinese for 150 Grzywna (mills are tubusom for vershinok, and some model osnovopolozhennikov and legislators fashion in as it comes to shagging why the not mills are. After all this kopeeshnyy, but ensured aksesuar. Want ask the logical question - WHY :dontknow:? But fear of Anti on the answer - "Yes as you ’! You not Saris! Times so have done, means so need, this OK the British! "
Here is and with SV / ZSV printed vershinok the same history, put basic labeling simply and worse from this no one not will (those more, that on most "nicknames" this labeling increasingly same there is), but Dayva its not has put because this - Daiwa:cool:

+4

Zoltan wrote:

Nothing not want write. I’d say only that you unnecessarily zagonyaetes with these technologies. Marketing works!

And no one not a. 21 age on yard. Simply engineers keen their affair who give us new work and technology, truth for big guap :D This is same interestingly. Have tool - udilishche with by the mad endowments of ruggedness as have gun rifles. And marketing this already such deal. Ah not on were same them work :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGJRnYPr … =endscreen

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.