All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Posts 121 to 150 of 1000

El Amigo
Rashid Pasha man my Ultegru 5500 and leave and compete with 4,000 - and realize how lucky pro them on Dayve :) and about replace rings the same thought method exhibiting advertisements :)

Last edited by agent_asd (Aug 2 2012 12:46:29)

Матч wrote:

pics. The British use big coils big change place for distant competitors and the servant-trophy-fish, and for close competitors and the servant-trophy-fish use Dayva kaldiya 4,000

Recognized all?! :crazyfun:

And at all read this yes and many other themes recent and genuinely began pass through for people which around the try to conform to "status." No easy life as not fact. :dontknow:

agent_asd wrote:

El Amigo
Rashid Pasha man my Ultegru 5500 and leave and compete with 4,000 - and realize how lucky pro them on Dayve and about replace rings the same thought method exhibiting advertisements

Edited agent’s organs is asd (Today 12 :46: 29)

With 4,000 what?

Roma, not start :flag: And thank God, that people buy and share of them, I.M.H.O.,. Someone this will spur to purchase, and someone contrary will stop - everyone its.

agent_asd wrote:

Pasha man my Ultegru 5500 and leave and compete with 4,000 - and realize how lucky pro them on Dayve and about replace rings the same thought method exhibiting advertisements

Bought these, throwing good, watched - :no:. Personal sensations - separately excellent products, together - so itself. Shpulya 4,000-4500 on dura-Ace personally for me on current Tornament Pro 13,500 most the.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 2 2012 13:00:01)

Match
4,000 - any, will applies for scale feeders grams until 80 fringes + fodder, for 100-to and more + fodder need a already more powerful the coil (type Ultegry 5500). My I.M.H.O.,.

Romeo wrote:

A at all read this yes and many other themes recent and genuinely began pass through for people which around the try to conform to "status." No easy life as not fact.

???? here status. This theme series of Tournament ® Pro, gold which I am already 3-nd year.
And with lives I have all normally.
You, you would listen to so all European known fly fishermen-consultants nor what not understand.

El Amigo wrote:

Interesting so whether are good 12\ 13 and 10\ 11 as and 13.5? Simply tried on devices up 13.5 and now under feeling was that, write that the for him quite (one fishing just and the kind not strongly fishing) but unambiguously Position Hevy have themselves believe closed and even nothing seek already not pulling, about than that was the and received in personified by this fidera.

Edited El Amigo (Today 11 :40: 18)

10 / 11 look like on Excel super feeder, but not such long-as Excel. In comparison with Excel dayva 10 / 11 more a catchy and better holds carp. On Excel super feeder catching carp on 6kg, vyvazhival long, stick clutched fish promise, but perishing very long himself into. Ah understandable that these wand not for such fish, but on mekomu carp we should drink a might be certain that tornament 10 / 11 faster tackles with fish tank. On 12 / 13 those same sensations as and on other number, if to compare with dachmasterami or drenan. Very doubted in dopkolene, that build danger for, and observed that always enleve with knee. 12 / 13 very dalnoboynaya stick as and 13.5, bullet Preston 60gr threw on 90m. On 12 / 13 rings and further from reel and more diameter of.

agent_asd wrote:

Match
4,000 - any, will applies for scale feeders grams until 80 fringes + fodder, for 100-to and more + fodder need a already more powerful the coil (type Ultegry 5500). My I.M.H.O.,.

What dozen shpuli on Ultegra 5500?

I with precision not remember differences on diameter shpul in size 4,000 from dayvy and dura-Ace (have dayvy more dozen), but, on-my, there the difference in 5mm - have dura-Ace about 50mm, and have dayvy 55mm. Adjust, if that.
Ultegra 5500 has shpulyu significantly greater diameter - karpovaya same coil in late all. Under 70mm like.
Modicum launching and home drive verify with shtangeltsirkulem :D

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 2 2012 13:55:36)

Матч wrote:

You, you would listen to so all European known fly fishermen-consultants nor what not understand.

They simply expense of such as we earn itself on life :flag:

They and on black will to speak white if cash greenback it's dripping steadily and regularly. :crazyfun:

You thinking actress which advertises powder washing them enjoys? :D In our case by and large would still than harvest. Enjoy those for that the scrilla give.

I would better nothing to to thus people as Duffy, which to single fishing businesses not has no relations, but's been poking in topic, than to all these "you" and "the champions." :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 2 2012 13:55:56)

And truth - well when many different of views.
And like - in disputes must be born the truth.
But that the with Consensus it's kind of heavy, "it's a stormy" - advice the in one, then in other side - can the truth not one?

+1

ДОН wrote:

But that the with Consensus it's kind of heavy, "it's a stormy" - advice the in one, then in other side - can the truth not one?

"Golden words, Yuri Venidiktovich!" :cool:
???? previous circuits experience each of us places very a strong imprint on vyskazyvazyvaemuyu and otstaivaemuyu view. So that with Consensus choice coils under Tornament Pro 13,500 not request. And not develops a. All highly individually, I.M.H.O.,.

Match
On the wall - 65 mm, on namotke - 60mm

+1

Only bought Tournament ® BASIAIR QD, thought shut down subject with Tornament Pro 13,500. Yes as the saying goes - "sooner reveled", still will "continuation of Chancellery."

Андрей 10 wrote:

Then why oh why which take a closer.

To what, that there is worth on udilishche the first ring under 50, that and in sight on photo, ca slightly less, from this and impose increased, we are talking specifically about Turnamente 13.5. You have personally there is gains in range missiles zabrosa? Only not lukavte.
I when handled karpfishingom, ah slightly slightly, I have ultegry 12,000 stood on Roberto Ripomonti :flag:

Last edited by D.S.I (Aug 2 2012 14:23:41)

D.S.I, get it said pl, if not "slaughter head" the pressures range missiles under zabrose - indeed whether on Tornament Pro 13,500 coil Tournament ® BASIAIR QD on vymotke under burdens will strongly "to beat" as such about ring?
And how this discomfort "evident well and important"?
Erasure filament or rings blanca?

Last edited by ДОН (Aug 2 2012 14:39:10)

ДОН wrote:

D.S.I, get it said pl, if not "slaughter head" the pressures range missiles under zabrose - indeed whether on Tornament Pro 13,500 coil Tournament ® BASIAIR QD on vymotke under burdens will strongly "to beat" as such about ring?

Don, I not I’d say you greater than made this Romeo,

Romeo wrote:

Chavo here the arcane? This would katushechku yes on karpovichek with 40 mm little ring with test 2.5-study mikronization

D.S.I wrote:

're, that there is worth on udilishche the first ring under 50, that and in sight on photo, ca slightly less, from this and impose increased, we are talking specifically about Turnamente 13.5. You have personally there is gains in range missiles zabrosa? Only not lukavte.
I when handled karpfishingom, ah slightly slightly, I have ultegry 12,000 stood on Roberto Ripomonti

Edited D.S.I (Today 14 :23: 41)

But here is like not wanted to continue to debate. You in together have mixed all :dontknow: Shall we start with, that rods up Turnamente 13.5 I have no. In one of my posts I confirmed words completing a (Match) about how, that I have was udilishche Konnoser with ring puny diameter (less than have Turnamenta) and nor no discomfort in work with coil Basia "sky this not triggered. About "which" this stated about how, if man what the not sees or not wants to notice, this not means that this not there is. That concerns has increased whether expanding zabrosa fixation on udilishche serfovoy reel. Yes increased.
That concerns depends whether from coils expanding zabrosa. Yes depends.

http://www.haldorado.hu/articles.php?articleid=2718

Андрей 10 wrote:

What concerns depends whether from coils expanding zabrosa. Yes depends.

Ascents of on exiled. And a mop factory understandable that with all equals Incognito pulnet further rest katukh :crazyfun:

But this raze not abolishes the fact that under vymatyvanii raskosami will "to beat" about ring and that if would the same incognito put on karpovik the the same the most cargo had fled even further. About this and speech, but you Adrey a bout portant this not hear or not want to hear. I nothing another not spoke.

Simply some in this topic seek "ideal" guided by in primarily value of, and often not in price deal. :flag: and buying all most expensive type on the principle of than more expensive the better not atoning in end the desired.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 2 2012 15:09:03)

And still. Funny there derzhitsya. Like would watch as would fiderist polovil with napalechnikom in real conditions. Very interestingly was would watch. Even when you can you work the better this to do in paired. Otherwise will "govnovozilovo" an open on "the, uh, glove." Although can someone and scores leftist hand crime as. I have vhat ah raze not is obtained :dontknow: and those more metodnuyu as on those the photos.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 2 2012 15:12:49)

Romeo wrote:

incognito put on karpovik the the same the most cargo had fled even further. About this and speech, but you Adrey in focus this not hear or not want to hear. I nothing another not spoke.

You are reading, that write? And if put on "sky the even further bails on. Speech about fidernom udilishche goes. :music:

Romeo wrote:

under vymatyvanii raskosami will "to beat" about ring

Андрей 10 wrote:

and nor no discomfort in work with coil Basia "sky this not triggered.

You that posts selectively are reading. :D

A scribe. All me ARGUMENTY about obvious things on 10 circle to speak.

Yesterday was on a fishing trip with its buddy Dutch 100 with Ultegroy 5500 with El Amigo (he with again contracted Dayvoy and 4,000 Shimanoy), conditions industrialized fishing - a strong for - I enjoyed the feeding trough 100 "grape" with gruntozatsepami eeaaneiai masters of. Expanding industrialized fishing - 40-60 about 5500 (1m for turnover). In principle, if roll back some formalities (the price, some differences on authoritarianism) - this stick to carry alone and those same tasks.
1. Sheet metal trawling - impose 110 gr markernym burden - I not particularly breaking a sweat was tossing his on 96 about (the first time I dropped it off, then zaklipsoval). Under desire - for 100 flushed - easily.
2. Had forced with distance there is 50 - 80 about. Heavy kormushkami (80 - 100 gr net weight)
With these tasks both rods up inquired as on 5 +.
Rashid Pasha catching an, I have klevali not large podleschiki.
Before fishing Ultegru tried i t on on Dayvu - as the me balance very a good - I realistically not sensed under imitation zabrosa 570gr weight katukhi.
Stick of course very qualitative (though Dutch the same not buggy hands made :)),
For themselves made conclusion - 80 - 100 gr kormukhi (very comfortable experience work), on 80 meeting can be and 4,000-cultural questioning, for 100-to - 4,000-meeting khlipkovaty drags.
About scale first rings I would not I bred about 30 letters - under such traditional transportation kormukh and as a materials on rings no diskomfortov not will (yes and in Dayve not idiots).

Last edited by agent_asd (Aug 2 2012 15:50:24)

+1

Андрей 10 wrote:

What concerns has increased whether expanding zabrosa fixation on udilishche serfovoy coils.

Андрей 10 wrote:

Yes increased.

Can be in meters away. And are worth whether these meters so many money.
You look at photo what there are worth rings
http://s1.uploads.ru/i/2a48P.jpg

+1

The good article :cool: After it even 4000m2 as well as hands cheshutsya test something.

D.S.I wrote:

you look at photo what there are worth rings

Ah, a bit knowing products even asked you mogzhno was expect, that rings there large "river" - such a same plan on Brauningovskikh fiderakh place. And there I-caste coils very even relevant are.
Can not in subject, but me here is interestingly another, how many on airline have weight snap? Simply casting model fidera from from articles until 140gr, but can be quietly still + 20-30gr's effort. And in article like as net weight "arbuzika" 35gr. Or this he-line read more help and I something're not understanding.

2agent_asd:
I have accurately with such same udilischami several fishing trips - I have EBM interestingly until 100gr, and have Tokhi Tornament Pro 13,500. And reel in such same razmernostyakh and razvesovkakh. But here is the impression have us different. I even know why. Largely on sensations on vymatyvanii affects not only mechanism the most coils, but and the length of the pens - seems the difference the just in some centimeter, and a sense of on bird feeder in 100gr already absolutely different. And weight Ultegry me velikovatym, too, not appeared - ah is worth and is worth itself, not irks. And here is shpulya a little too big for. And for Datca interestingly a little too big for. And nothing not can with a do about it, although "big" coils love :dontknow: A on EBM 14.2 until 160gr is famously has become :cool:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 2 2012 17:31:22)

duffy333 wrote:

Nu, a bit knowing products even asked you mogzhno was expect, that rings there large "river" - such a same plan on Brauningovskikh fiderakh place. And there I-caste coils very even relevant are.

Certify. I have SPRO Inspiration 4.25 Dam until 140 grams "toil" with coil SPRO Super Long Cast 460 :flag:

Of course "beating" present about the first ring, but not so a strong to not harvest thus showerbooth. In this year this the chain gathered roughly on five church on carp we should drink a and Amur river until 7 kg with metodnoy River Kymi.

Coil such a pose not for range missiles zabrosa, and for capacity for vyvazhivaniya the servant-trophy-fish.

Incidentally on vershinkakh are worth very nice man-on diameter rings.

Last edited by Romeo (Aug 2 2012 16:58:45)

duffy333 wrote:

Perhaps not in subject, but me here is interestingly another, how many on airline have weight snap?

Sergei, perhaps 70-80gr, and ca under 100 :dontknow:
FS. I think. That with kormukhoy type AKhS such results not was would. :stupor:

Last edited by D.S.I (Aug 2 2012 18:26:52)

D.S.I wrote:

FS. I think. That with kormukhoy type AKhS such results not was would.

Adnaznachna :flag: Metodnaya there's gravy, which essentially are these "your watermelon", flies better idea peredneogruzhennykh such a same weight. Especially given number of feed, which she bears. With conventional the feeding trough middle size -20% can be quietly questioning to the specified figures, I.M.H.O.,.
I here is think about other. What would figures has shown Dayva in such a as :question:.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 2 2012 19:25:58)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.