All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.

Posts 211 to 240 of 1000

Romeo wrote:

Match. On of last picture rocket. To what this?

On photo consultant Martin Greene.
And rocket :dontknow: Perhaps in space rallied :D

Romeo wrote:

Match. On of last picture rocket. To what this?

Judging by around the on photo to us assman, I'm sorry, its back is worth the very Martin Greene and discus ring, missile the very Dayvoy Tornament Pro 13,500 :dontknow: zakarmlivaet. And sho here such a? :D

A literary read more:
"1) Why have udilisch Tornament Pro 13.5 the first propusknoe ring puny size?
Large the first propusknoe ring not makes impose more's distant. This was proven our inzhinerami-rodbilderami. Large propusknoe ring leads, that under to Oslo filament / twist are spaced is obtained cone with large radius, which and leads on fact to reducing range missiles zabrosa. All syurfkastovye rods up have is by no means large the first propusknoe ring. The availability of first point rings large size for increasing range missiles zabrosa - this absolute fantasy.

2) advise coil on Tornament Pro 13.5 13.5 for use with dire krmushkami?
In as a budget option can advise TD M4012. Last week I ispllzoval such a on Thames - coil has a powerful and smooth move. She has reduced ratio the number of - this done to, to reduce twisting the main and increase capacity coils. In topovom segment there is no conjures option, than a new CALDIA 4000A. She has hermetically closed mechanism system MAG and increased here for greater might on vymatyvanii.

3) real whether production on the basis of MSG-this temperature delta fidernykh udilisch on type series TROPHY (model Dutch) from TRICAST or Dutch Master from Preston has with test until 150 g?
I saw samples new models udilisch series of Tournament on 2013, but not am confident, that there there is so powerful model. On market Britain very limited demand on such specialized powerful fidernye rods up in length of his 13 feet +. I saw one thing place it, which highly it seems on this, but not will be able his see and accurately say until Trade exhibition in October 2012.

4) Can whether I order you have udilishche under themselves? I very this want.
You can create your own udilishche on factory in Britain, but you must chase do this through Matchman Supplies. Minimum party invoicing as least 30-40 units. We can create any udilishche on yours wishes. Virtually any design is possible. Rods up made on factory Daiwa Sports in Britain have most high-quality, but much more expensive, than rods up our competitors that currently manufactured in China.

In Russia and Ukraine many his fans series of Tournament z Pro Match & beautiful and they were would grateful to emergence of fidernykh udilisch class extra-Hevy from MSG-this temperature delta."

Information on the and on through the rings interesting - there is about than think :cool:

Text or: Match Tocqueville saw my silly tittle calls for speculation :blush:

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 7 2012 14:26:36)

+1

The availability of first point rings large size for increasing range missiles zabrosa - this absolute fantasy.
:cool:
And some not believed old spinningistu))

Last edited by agent_asd (Aug 8 2012 14:49:49)

And sho the old spinningist will tell about size shpuli coils when applied to concern to written ;)

duffy333 wrote:

In as a budget option can advise TD M4012. Last week I ispllzoval such a on Thames - coil has a powerful and smooth move. She has reduced ratio the number of - this done to, to reduce twisting the main and increase capacity coils. In topovom segment there is no conjures option, than a new CALDIA 4000A.

This ah raze not Ultegra 5500. All ties together, I.M.H.O.,. Although. Pro syurfkastovye stick the British interestingly wrote - even 4000m2 as well as want now their watch live what the rings, what distance from paws, coils until 1 th rings. And after all on them place reel, which have shpuli "mother not sound so glum."

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 8 2012 15:40:25)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

This is ah raze not Ultegra 5500.

People want to hear the that them infinitely preferable :flag: :crazyfun:

Have Ultegry 5500 dozen on namotke 60mm - on 5 mm more than on 4,000.
I at least not observed difference under zabrose. And here is comfort under vyvazhivanii powerful peredatkoy one senses very and very,

From pens in primarily all depends, not from peredatki, I.M.H.O.,. I have, for example, on Prestonovskoy a coil PXR5000 (the size of the shpuli 4500 on dura-Ace) peredatka 5.5 :1, but on Aspayere 4,000 RA peredatka 5 :1. But here is here have Prestonovskoy coils on appeared in the longer than the. Seems, that triviality, but on vymatyvanii trough from 80gr and higher sensations "a bit different." And not in favor of Aspayera. And install there on him a double the handle - at all would all poorly was.

Utterly is true.
All should be balanced taste.
So and minds concentrated by flour choice the more, than more you will have known. :)
Dubinschiki ??? ?? ? ? not suffer through this what crocodile take and choose coils on the principle of "The cheaper the better."
But conversation have us about specific queen of with its ostensibly by small rings, :)
And not irrespective the from coils (Ultegru I in as an example led) me all ??? seems, that relevant are on it all ??? not 4,000, here is PXR 5,000 for example so same (Zeni, brauningovskie longkasty I would Future as option. Ah this from moreover that I know. All I.M.H.O.,. :)

Last edited by agent_asd (Aug 8 2012 20:43:21)

At all the with perspective fishing pole, a new CALDIA 4000A until very top - "Stamping yes Stamping", with price in 240 the euro.
Or in of England - yell and stomp their on Different, especially in feeder?

agent_asd wrote:

availability of first point rings large size for increasing range missiles zabrosa - this absolute fantasy.

And some not believed old spinningistu))

:D Remained convince in this our rodbilderov and karpyatnikov.
And a beam ring almost on all syurfovykh udochkakh as not fact more than have dayvy, and is more than in a meter from paws, katushkoderzhatelya - if umovam. This relatively translation letters from dayvy.

+1

wrote:

Generally the with perspective fishing pole, a new CALDIA 4000A until very top - "Stamping yes Stamping", with price in 240 the euro.
Or in of England - yell and stomp their on Different, especially in feeder?

Very differently :yep: By all indications the English once a forums, press and Internet shops they in primarily mess around quality and properties so udilisch. That in by it comes to shagging, that in poplavochnoy. Coils have them as something at the second terms of :dontknow: Has that in all carp-phishing attempts choice coils for them serious deal.
Spinningovaya had forced (in our understanding of) is beginning to populyarizirovatsya only in recent years 5. Ultra-lights like as at all not saw.
And here is in marine it comes to shagging (and coast - syurf-casting, and purely marine) and fly they very strongly about coils mess around.

duffy333 wrote:

The first Joe on Different By all indications the English once a forums, press and Internet shops they in primarily mess around quality and properties so udilisch. That in by it comes to shagging, that in poplavochnoy. Coils have them as something at the second terms of

So unlike Dutch, they gets caught in pools, where impose more 40m not need.
Here is The Dutch with their TV channels realistically mess around large hoops, coils and peredneogruzhennymi kormushkami.

Last edited by Night (Aug 9 2012 15:35:24)

Absolutely is true :flag: Dont for good reason same utogo same Preston's Kopru a series of with large of rings is called Dutch Master. Because as for English market model powerful udilisch in length of his more 13 feet (4m) - this already busts. Rods up such length have them use virtually only those who Daniel makes it harvest in Ireland (there is big and oceanographic retaions), or who but on rivers in period alluvial. But such protection little. The most sold have them this 10-11 futoviki.
So that British, our wishes, as and our realities, slightly is unclear, I.M.H.O.,.

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Ioaeai sold have them this 10-11 futoviki.

And that most interesting me vague negative among our fishermen in side fishing such (understandable for what such stick need. I here is on personal experience might be certain that far easier put dace or a white bream on point and skirdovat tens of if not hundreds of than do, too, most even on zaryblennom well a reservoir on karpiku and Amur river. :dontknow:

At least me much easier understand that need to plotve and podleschiku than this fish.

Roma, have nicknames all these 10-11 futoviki in primarily as times for industrialized fishing chopped-the carp fish in platnikakh. Ah, national sport this have them :D lovely Belle they mostly on your fishing bobber pack and not mess around fiderom for this - the speed, opportunity the presentation nozzles and opportunity harvest in the most different layers water all ??? on the side floater. All the more, that on many domestic for competitions they in round can both some tackle use and vary in tactics very strongly. Donnaya tackle, if not to speak pro carp, this for industrialized fishing of bream and line releasing, and when applied to the rest of white puppies were born wasn that if their trophy copies of interested.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 9 2012 16:35:29)

D.S.I, invoke pl - today received from Tim Dayvu Tornament Pro 13,500 and the entire the existing kit dayvovskikh vershinok to it.
One of two vershinok, that has been going together with stick - proved salatovogo color of.
Such a color of there is no nor have one of vershinok, that I dozakazyval.
That this for vershinka salatovaya and what test she has?
Can me "was lucky" on thats exclusive?

Incidentally, together with it came Picker Hardy.
Without done - ah recognized spinningovaya stick, on rigidity that the between Grafitliderom and Air UFM.
Scotch-taped first, I pulled out vershinku - and has become stick strongly "snotty."
And still - on a handle Hardy label - "Made in China"!
The whether. The shield - the whether the entire Picker have made there?
Fun.
And tube have dayvy on are - raze not worse Hardy.

Last edited by (Aug 9 2012 19:39:27)

wrote:

D.S.I, invoke pl - today received from Tim Dayvu Tornament Pro 13,500 and the entire the existing kit dayvovskikh vershinok to it.
One of two vershinok, that has been going together with stick - proved salatovogo color of.
Such a color of there is no nor have one of vershinok, that I dozakazyval.
That this for vershinka salatovaya and what test she has?
Can me "was lucky" on thats exclusive?

Incidentally, together with it came Picker Hardy.
Without done - ah recognized spinningovaya stick, on rigidity that the between Grafitliderom and Air UFM.
Scotch-taped first, I pulled out vershinku - and has become stick strongly "snotty."
The whether. The shield - the whether the entire Picker have made there?
Fun.
And tube have dayvy on are - raze not worse Hardy.

Edited DON (Today 19 :39: 27)

I have such a same, 1.5 ounces of. I so understood that their separately not sell. She has rings more than have dokupnykh.

Greetings Match!
I because and asked - me came done Dayva 1.5 ounces of, too, ,-on them green point with white.
But on key lime - there is no inception ounces, as on dokupnykh.
Incidentally, has tried on this stick Basyu QD - nothing so embraced, almost balance.
That you could recommend pl - what on it also wind for a little pond on a carp to 5 to 7 kg.

wrote:

Greetings Match!
I because and asked - me came done Dayva 1.5 ounces of, too, ,-on them green point with white.
But on key lime - there is no inception ounces, as on dokupnykh.
Incidentally, has tried on this stick Basyu QD - nothing so embraced, almost balance.
That you could recommend pl - what on it also wind for a little pond on a carp to 5 to 7 pounds.

I have Shimano Technium Technium 0.25, but only such the old raskosami. http://s1.uploads.ru/t/itTbF.jpg
She still there is in sale.

Kamuflirovannaya version of this fishing line of yours, too, themselves is famously has proven:

http://s1.uploads.ru/t/Vm3LU.jpg

0.28 will well enough for specified fish.

duffy333- say (I not tested) that Technium and Technium Tribal - two big difference. And not only superficially.

I, too, not tested - not can same I VSE inspect. Me then wife from home in garage together with all my once a with treasures's gonna kick for something that homes not found :D
Shimano Technium I have in its time on karpovikakh stood - the impression were the most positive. Karpovikov not became and fishing line of yours this "for I", too, not became. In this year "on old" memory decided to try on feeder on carp we should drink a (and then and on leschu on a near distance there is) that any of dura-Ace and precisely from series of Technium. "Classical" in the right diameter on the momen not was in available - and me OK need and right now :D A category: Military camouflage on declared characteristics like nothing so dressed for fidera. In the real life, too, not envoy. Only need understand, that this raskosami for industrialized fishing indeed nemelkoy fish - under it comes to shagging petty white puppies were born this not the best option.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 10 2012 11:51:16)

duffy333 wrote:

"provoditsya" in the right diameter on the momen not was in available

Already and not will. From 0.25 and higher.

duffy333 wrote:

not can same I VSE inspect.

A pity. :D

Thank you Messrs. for advice!
A pity-, that not guessed ask on Forum - where make Hardy.
Will ensure continued wrote back. - promised accurately say, but think - she, espoused the heavenly.
Sit'm grieving - if it comes knew in advance, would never have bought.
In sight so Dayva Tornament me all more likes.

"Not composed 100 rubles - and composed 100 friends. 100 rubles not would give, and 100 councils - always! "

+1

wrote:

D.S.I, invoke pl - today received from Tim Dayvu Tornament Pro 13,500

Don,
Yura responded, I himself was in resentful and necessarily pay attention on this vershinku with salad had the tip, case under zabrose crashes or is traveling in the boarding place, :dontknow: need to a bit revolution :crazyfun:

Last edited by D.S.I (Aug 10 2012 14:48:47)

Thank you D.S.I!
Can easier its sweep - I ordered many spare vershinok.
And the the follow-up or perekhlest more expensive would cost.

wrote:

Thanks D.S.I!
Can easier its sweep - I ordered many spare vershinok.
And the the follow-up or perekhlest more expensive would cost.

Not throw away, if not need a, I can reverse on 1.5 or 2un, can be will crossover in Moscow, when regulation transiently.

D.S.I, ah about than speech!
I its simply over.
Id say that used to work here - call she and she its hands over under meeting.
Roughly next week.

wrote:

% -) prozhivu, are falling recent turn British federostroeniya :( still times prozhivu. For that then SUCH of money pay? This OK what marzhinalnaya profits goes have brand :angry:

duffy333 wrote:

% -) prozhivu, are falling recent turn British federostroeniya :( still times prozhivu. For that then SUCH of money pay? This OK what marzhinalnaya profits goes have brand :angry:

Serozha, under all this, the quality of products at the highest level.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.