All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Board for skiing Boylov

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Who any enjoyed board for skiing Boylov from Carp Pro? My numerous attempts anything skatat success not met. Can there is have someone experience in such a fact?

peacekeeper wrote:

Who not use one of board for skiing Boylov from Carp Pro? My numerous attempts anything skatat success not met. Can there is have someone experience in such a fact?

And that not so? That not is obtained or more accurately, that is obtained on exit?

margulis wrote:

A that not so? That not is obtained or more accurately, that is obtained on exit?

Katyshki. :playful:

margulis wrote:

A that not so? That not is obtained or more accurately, that is obtained on exit?

Regardless of quality test and thickness sausages in balls not raskatyvaetsya. In the best case skatyvayutsya one-two and the not tightly and empty within. Can be deal in board?

1. Homilies lubricate slightly equating the podsolnechnym oils
2. On than kataete both: Boyle? (On bayou or on egg) there is nuances.
3. Can poorly vymesili dough

peacekeeper wrote:

links from quality test and thickness sausages in balls not raskatyvaetsya. In the best case skatyvayutsya one-two and the not tightly and empty within. Can be deal in board?

This dough "plays." Test do mixture of more dense and its necessary. Still as option, Cathay not immediately, but on night in cellophane package, and in refrigerator. The that kneading the dough need well, this not is discussed.

peacekeeper wrote:

and thickness sausages in balls not raskatyvaetsya.

This the first mistake. Sausages must to beat a certain thickness, in dependence from chessboard, more accurately size Boylov on exit. I.e. if board under 18mm Boylov (as in courses case), then sausages must be, measuring in 15,48mm. Esteem – my message, can you will find web answers himself.