All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Night crawlers

Posts 1 to 30 of 51

Need night crawlers (the aft and nasadochnyy). I from Belarus, but found in Repkakh (Zhytomyr area). Who can help and deliver his through Novopochtu in that's turnips. Paying under obtaining.
Skype gorelovsergio1
Mail meragold.serg @ mail.ru

And also maggot Red

СергейГомель wrote:

We need night crawlers (the aft and nasadochnyy). I from Belarus, but found in Repkakh (Zhytomyr area). Who can help and deliver his through Novopochtu in that's turnips. Paying under obtaining.
Skype gorelovsergio1
Mail meragold.serg @ mail.ru

Other here night crawlers, and maggot

Judging by competitions "winning the friendship", I thought in Finland problems with Motyl there is no. :dontknow:

Have us prices prozhivu

And at all pro what volumes of goes speech and that means

СергейГомель wrote:

have us prices prozhivu

Have us costly and sometimes simply not find.

Sergei you so and not wrote pro volumes of and prices. And here is me for power became it's a shame, after all forum international. For starters, you would learned prices Ukraine, and already then wrote pro prozhivu.
So here is currently I buying 1 kg. Middle a butterworm for 17.2 $, and a major for 20.6 $. And to you understood (yes are asked me brothers Ukrainians) the that have us considered middle motylem and is used as prikormochnyy, then have them this large nasadochnyy. One liter simple moldy worm (this about 600 "grape".) is worth 9.6 $, red - 17.2 $(in the last time he why something strongly rose in price) and the boot - 12.4 $.
Also need understand, that night crawlers this a larva mosquito zvontsa and so as accented piedavajums this the most mosquito, then in season occur failings and very get case very difficult and respectively costly.
Prices I pointed out on today’s day on their, and there himself don charity no one not Hypnotizes. If borrow prices have wholesalers, then there still cheaper. So that not look you benefits there where its there is no. And here is good some tackle and hire fishing equipment, indeed is worth buy on Ukraine. Himself so whether. :flag:

Thank you. Age live age East.

Friends, who with Kharkova? Please can you tell me now you have in city of realistically where the 2 kg. Limanika buy?

Vitahakr
Linkinvested like Kharkіvska

Vitahakr wrote:

s “, who with Kharkova? Podskajite please now you have in city of realistically where the 2 kg. Limanika buy?

Avian market on Bavaria, perhaps there there is

PS Guys, there is 400 grams scale very, as his correctly preserve on month, two?

Last edited by haoss (Feb 28 2016 21:32:19)

Have Salapina was video.
Nasadochnyy I have is famously 2 weeks it was stored in refrigerator in capacity with water from aquarium with perebivkoy through day. Lived would longer, but wife claimed on work newts feed.

I today spent last nasadochnogo, which bought with a month ago. 100gr with start was. Lived in refrigerator in if his with water from aquarium. Replacing water daily. Cutaway (filmmaking) through a sieve 3mm two times in week. Such "knights are" 've shot up :rolleyes:
Followed even a butterworm bought on won :D.

duffy333 wrote:

Polymers "knights are" 've shot up

Realistically are rising :)

On church sometimes account for "help" neighbors Motyl. Typically he I have "its" - advance Kuplennyi, net, sorted. So often the first question: "And where you such claim to?? o.O ".
And at all not love a butterworm directly before fishing buy. Least for clock - to can be was wash-peel the and sort his. In principle I have the last couple of years virtually today year "strategic stockpile of" nasadochnogo for themselves there is.

duffy333 wrote:

At church sometimes account for "help" neighbors Motyl. Typically he I have "its" - advance Kuplennyi, net, sorted. So often the first question: "And where you such claim to??."
And at all not love very directly before rybalkoi buy. Least for clock - to can be was wash-peel the and sort his. In principle I have the last couple of years virtually today year "strategic stockpile of" nasadochnogo for themselves there is.

And I have Th something more three days not deposited. Sergei, and you when water from aquarium pour, okhlazhdaete its, or as there is? Temperature same different in refrigerator and an aquarium.

haoss wrote:

. There is 400 grams scale very, as his correctly preserve on month, two.

I also I such method: In wet terry or a waffle towel (moderately pressed after tenure in Cold water water) is turned night crawlers, wrapped in a newspaper.
The entire this "package" is placed in refrigerator on the mill shelf (but not in the freezer! :mad: ).
On least "usushki" - somewhere times in three-four days - towel re-@-@ coercively is done wet (the Cold water + pressing of), and in him - towel - again is placed wet newspaper with motylem.
So trickled in mature sellers very on Ukraine market in Kyiv, and perishing they something know understood in this fact! :glasses:

And very better break starch. Can be try soil, but I not has tried.

Андрей К wrote:

And very better break starch.

I have in the past year such experience was, has broken and shoved in refrigerator, bond podmokla, podmok starch, and have tuft starch with motylem.

Sorry for self-promotion :)
’ ll share their way.

I have the as in video Salapina and all DC. I take cool a newspaper, then second slightly! Uvlazhnennuyu pulvikom and then again hot dry. On last cool thin layer by layer a butterworm and I'm putting out the. Nothing not Wet, PoWerful. And demise one individual not so affects rest.

Last edited by Андрей К (Feb 29 2016 10:52:41)

Taman2012 wrote:

A I have what-the more three days not deposited. Sergei, and you when water from aquarium pour, okhlazhdaete its, or as there is? Temperature same different in refrigerator and an aquarium.

There is no, not'm cooling, as there is a cold, which is.
Was irrigating in sink very in a small metal sieve for flour - received a bit water and pobultykhat there-here a sieve in it. Cell petty-petty and itself mesh polusferoy made. , a stable specifically for washing a butterworm. Together 19.500 under night crawlers cleaned - the walls quickly sklizkimi become. Then night crawlers back in the lunchbox, there water from aquarium and in refrigerator in district secession for vegetables.
Water I take roughly 200ml on 10gr (Portia) very. So more than 100gr very not have the in such a way to.

+1

Water from aquarium-this interestingly. For plant very?

Rather deal in absence of any chlorine and what there still in us in water add for its disinfection. With water water, even otstoyannoy, night crawlers it was stored significantly worse. Butylirovannaya water was better, but, too, worse aquatic. But perhaps the availability of any sign "useful small beer" in water from aquarium, too, well is bad for Theyr.

So in aquarium you is poured otstoyannuyu water or yakus spetsilnuyu?

zuzuk50 wrote:

I have aquarium 140 liters. So not beat myself up and under modifying pumping water from tap.

Dendnepr wrote:

water from aquarium-this interestingly. For plant very?

In aquatic water its grains mikroflora plus products effluents fish. Perhaps for very this almost birth element.

If whom interestingly, for punching a butterworm'm using here is such a sieve from child set of:
http://s7.uploads.ru/t/NcCnt.jpg
They usually go in set, but children they not play. Can be your have known or overcome the have child in sandpit here :)

zuzuk50 wrote:

Liu directly from tap. Exception - time of a flood on Dnieper River. In this time only through filter. Then with talymi waters many any sign stuff in the river washed off. And with roads, and with fields. So and chemistry on vodozabore such a sense of, that more give, and in the most water what only there is no.
Once wanted to "complex" plants in an aquarium have - and they need a was "soft" water. Plus highly narrow range of on acidity. And in my region water from tap "hard" - i.e. its need realistically dominant role. Ah I and became I bred about 30 letters - homes emerged filter contrary osmosis, prevents reagents, testers various. On long me lacked - decided to stop on plants challenging, which better to our water time.
I have aquarium 400 liters. Green. From fish - small kharatsinovye, karpovye, kolchuzhnye catfish critically. Full of the shrimp freshwater. Enough the old - years 7 I his not've rebooted. Every day there amends fertilizer. A powerful filter constantly ganyaet water. Weekly podmenyaetsya in average 10% from volume of - something moves away on watering room plants have wife, something when time from time brush my. When comes time "weed", then realistically build algae "on emit" is obtained.
In such a fledged this already enough stable eco-system, that simply so not raskachaesh. Wife, watering her their plants only water from aquarium - says, that plants very differently on this watering react, than on simply otstoyannuyu water. Can be, not know. But motylyu water from aquarium more on psyche traffic went, this accurately.

Ah if have Sergei night crawlers not simply Survives, and even and growing, means in aquatic water him there is that eat. Simply and genius! Thank you!