All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa

Technique zabrosa

Posts 271 to 300 of 836

Топор wrote:

“I don’t easier without any sign of fixing enter the distance there is until 50-60 m, or with Marker (he) if further.

This deal habits. I klipsuyus after 40 - 45 meters and mostly like regulating things force zabrosa under promerakh. For themselves believe dalnyakom 60 + meters. Further 80-85metrov try to put not harvest (virtually not enleve, if not considered 2-3 times for season), painful for not comfortable experience long trough to carry ago. Yes and on such-continental distances on our rivers and gender kilo bears.

Топор wrote:

Vadkh wrote (and):

Agree, but when’ve worked on dalnyake, I only klipsovkoy mostly like regulating things expanding

I rarely'm using klipsoy, even perhaps very rarely in ties with those, that during drag departure klipsoy is happening acting out snap, which often confuses dog leashes but also (especially long). This not always is happening, but itself fact I dismissed. Me easier without any sign of fixing enter the distance there is until 50-60 m, or with Marker (he) if further.

Signature author

If some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With)

I so understand, that you hand podtormazhivaete social filament with shpuli? Ah to tooling not was fooling around?

blekmor1 wrote:

I so understand, that you hand podtormazhivaete social filament with shpuli? Ah to tooling not was fooling around?

If need list on water mark Marker the simply Masonic should sit on shpulyu and'm filing fishing pole in before. That there is similar sentiments with klipsoy but so is obtained pomyagshe.

Vadkh wrote:

the Axe wrote (and):

Me easier without any sign of fixing enter the distance there is until 50-60 m, or with Marker (he) if further.

This deal habits. I klipsuyus after 40 - 45 meters and mostly like regulating things force zabrosa under promerakh. For themselves believe dalnyakom 60 + meters. Further 80-85metrov try to put not harvest (virtually not enleve, if not considered 2-3 times for season), painful for not comfortable experience long trough to carry ago. Yes and on such-continental distances on our rivers and gender kilo bears.

Hang out man on fidernykh sorevakh, nor has never saw not zaklipsovannogo athlete) Although and a they on rivers and until 40 meters) 80 metres at the heat, this scary cool, I bow.

Топор wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

If need list on water mark Marker the simply Masonic should sit on shpulyu and'm filing fishing pole in before. That there is similar sentiments with klipsoy but so is obtained pomyagshe.

Signature author

If some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With)

A as you unable on such speed smatyvaniya filament with shpuli, see the marker?

blekmor1 wrote:

80 metres at the heat, this scary cool, I bow.

Yes okay, no this not cool, truth Pitzi is in heat, too, the notion of relative term. But in my case this distance there is on-start, more often reservoir. Truth and on Donce, fuck: Let 70m, on Dnieper River has tried for 80 from interest, but harvest accounted for closer.

blekmor1 wrote:

A as you unable on such speed smatyvaniya filament with shpuli, see the marker?

Marker usually kindly draw about half a meter is harder, when to-based suited well in sight, in this moment we lower should sit and typically placemark nips on 1-2 Dam. On big distance there is that I touch their hearts choose arc and in end lozhim feeder on platforms already on-based.

Last edited by Топор (Apr 18 2013 00:18:41)

Топор wrote:

blekmor1 wrote (and):

80 metres at the heat, this scary cool, I bow.

Yes okay, no this not cool, truth Pitzi is in heat, too, the notion of relative term. But in my case this distance there is on-start, more often reservoir. Truth and on Donce, fuck: Let 70m, on Dnieper River has tried for 80 from interest, but harvest accounted for closer.

Signature author

I understood)) Just I'll hold you in Desna (disambiguation) and when write, 80 metres at the heat, imagine Desna (disambiguation) and think-here is this monsters and MASTERA)

blekmor1 wrote:

Back down from mayatnikovogo zabrosa, many likely remained in rings)) Perhaps simply hit their not learned)) Personally me too rapid pace of (and made this such) on an amateur a fishing trip, hardly need)) And at all, as only became slde in side sport , immediately stopped harvest a major fish)

On petty fish win wars sorevy, but on major fish they win wars vpechatlitelnEy! As says my bub you big bozo - East harvest dace, and bream himself wiII flow!

Last edited by Дмитрий Аркадьевич (Apr 18 2013 00:46:38)

+1

Respected guys! Have read all 10 pages and so and not understood - technique karpovogo and fidernogo zabrosa differs or not? Article Olega Pevneva, to-tee here administered (hands pulled in over head and camping on D.) - precisely pro karpovyy impose and himself he me spoke, that this is not for fidera (truth can he fiderom and not catching). But as then fiderom fling? :confused: Asking because despite like perfectly sniffed kit (Dutch Master 160gr., katukha Preston PCR 6,000 or Daiwa Black Basia, pletenka Dayva the 1960s 0.1, "bullet" Preston 80 grams or Preston flet 80 gr.) - further 70-75 meters. Rolls raze not is obtained. Why so? :mad:
Can I simply fear its truly be bent or forces lacks? What reasons the most are typical in my case? Me this very it is important camping on K. Often enleve on a reservoir, where than further - those podleschik larger. Thank you large in advance!

Gino
Fidernyy impose more seamless camping on K. Fishing pole not his as most karpovikov. For more effective-zabrosa weight snap should be optimal for specific with President. For DM160 this 120-140gr. And under this not need to nowhere to rush - a fishing rod all will make itself. In this the Frost let and not many but enough, that would understand the crux of the.
'm going to go pay I posalyutuyu fiderkom in honor days Victory. :D

Last edited by Топор (May 9 2013 13:45:46)

120-140 grams have us sell only a long, shitty and bling local production. Again same fiderami less heavy (TFG 110 gr, Daiwa Tournament Pro 120gr, Dutch Master 130gr) fling further, too, not worked so that deal not in of gravity weight me seems. Incidentally tooling was helicopter - again same on the idea of the most dalnoboynaya.
When Gwinnett County on DM160 cargo 100 grams - was a sense of, that is about all see will break for it. :disappointed:

Last edited by Gino (May 9 2013 13:53:21)

Gino wrote:

Asking because despite like perfectly sniffed kit (Dutch Master 160gr., katukha Preston PCR 6,000 or Daiwa Black Basia, pletenka Dayva the 1960s 0.1, "bullet" Preston 80 grams or Preston flet 80 gr.) - further 70-75 meters. Rolls raze not is obtained. Why so?

And all because, that there the shock of leader. On one only 6 fringes Librovom document with a string Dayva Turnament 0.1 mm far not can you drop these snap common weight 160 grams (there's gravy + prikormka).

Топор wrote:

Gonna go pay I posalyutuyu fiderkom in honor days Victory.

Here is this deal! :cool:
I already with rannya otsalyutovalsya in drying cities-hero Kyiv: EBM-100 with the feeding trough AKhS 84gr + prikormka and EBM-60 with the feeding trough Fidersport 56 gr + prikormka - of course, Academy - nerestovyy ban all-???! The result his "fireworks show" very exasperated, so as caught exactly 3.0 kilograms exclusively within norms!) :cool:

Gino wrote:

A as then fiderom fling? Ask because despite like perfectly sniffed kit (Dutch the Master 160gr., katukha Preston PCR 6,000 or Daiwa Black Basia, pletenka Dayva the 1960s 0.1, "bullet" Preston 80 grams or Preston flet 80 gr.) - further 70-75 meters. Rolls raze not is obtained. Why so?

Dartmouth rods up in terms of zabrosa - need "population" the contestant technique zabrosa, under which place it in final stage as would dosylaet snap the very. Words explain this not can :dontknow:
And specificity is expressed in is, that best throws, when he hauls under upper test, and the and with business in 10-15%%. And especially this concerns models from DM13.8 until 100gr and higher. And not fear they hurl! I, too, until "mince" its DM13.8 further 60 m throw could not. Then as something transparent on friends-athletes and with shout "BANZAAAAAAY!" (And closed eyes :D) has invested in impose with conventional empty the feeding trough-sotkoy middle size - broke a slightly more 80m (100 with wheelbarrows gather steam; 4,000-) with puffed 15lb. Then specifically for range missiles 70m + (under clip-on earring and with blow about it) became use Nanofil 8lb (very specific material) with shock from pletni 20lb.
With kormushkami-bullets (the so to overall weight snap with feeds was in district 100-110gr) these same pounder forceful impose under 100m.
Flet any seafood brunch from Tekhnokarpa with this same pounder power zabrosom is sent on 90-100m - on the main raskosami + shock.

Dutch Master 14.2 until 160gr have us in Kyiv popular for dneprovskoy of blasting with kormushkami 120gr + - here is such weight his let and he predisposition of on zabrose. Some who his for karppovoy industrialized fishing uses with trend to 120gr +. But me from-for his length not likes in certain conditions, them vyvazhivat.

+1

Dood wrote:

on one only 6 fringes Librovom document with a string Dayva Turnament 0.1 mm far not can you drop these rigging common weight 160 grams (there's gravy + prikormka).

- and why?
About shock-leader - am confident, that from-for knot in the interface will problems, I themselves know.: '(

duffy333 wrote:

Dartmouth rods up in terms of zabrosa

So after all komplektik Daiwa Tournament ® Pro Feeder 135HQ + Daiwa Black Basia, too, further 70 not goes.

It seems deal all same in is, that and) fear (gear something at second), but more) throwing good from-for leverage with bent hands, so that rightist fist on right a shoulder. Stuck from-for heads with, well, elongated hands and cargo 100gramm.

And kvivertip borrow any or better the most tight?

Gino wrote:

So after all komplektik Daiwa Tournament ® Pro Feeder 135HQ + Daiwa Black Basia, too, further 70 not goes.

This at all strange o.o. - this kit at all "himself is abandoning."

Gino wrote:

A kvivertip borrow any or better the most tight?

I would bought these for starters the most tight and my weight in 2 / 3 from upper test rods up. And further "on senses here." And he launched "getting accustomed." After as with gruzikom starts goes can be and on trough move. But usually with them performance zabrosa under other equals less percent on 20, than with gruzikom.

Gino wrote:

About shock-leader - am confident, that from-for knot in the interface will problems, I themselves know.

Proactively work out in vyazke knot evening-the other and all will normally. If anything on DM160. On Tornamente rings the smaller, but and there done from EBM suited on diameter.
Here is and theme pro the shock of leader there is with references on ganglia and other nuances: Shock leader

Last edited by duffy333 (May 9 2013 17:53:40)

Thank you large for answers! Truth so and not explained why 0.1 without shock leader cannot be hurl. If because rupture.The can - so have Daiwa Tournament 8xBraid 0,1 mm asserted 6.6 pounds. - this as have conventional filament 0.25!
Napalechnik naturally'm using.

Though what weight hurl, as hurl and as far :dontknow: Until 80gr and without forceful zabrosa - please without shock-leader. Further without shock not recommended would. Pletenka (especially thin) not as forgives mistakes in technology zabrosa - a bit not so and on. Moreover America’s stated producer breaking and the real "on node" - this different things. That for pletenki, that for fishing line of yours. Various testing on the subject in Internet mass.
Any knot on the main reduces its the proclaimed razryvnuyu. And from moreover what knot and as his they captured losses can draft and more 30% :( At big traditional transportation and power zabrosayu this very critical in terms of security. Me personally not like to think pro the'll blow my tooling or not'll blow in such conditions.

duffy333 wrote:

“I don’t personally not like to think pro the'll blow my tooling or not'll blow in such conditions.

- spat on snap, me frightening to think, that feeder for 400 or those more 800 dollars car breaks down in the second the knee. :( So far need to try-??? use his a scoundrel's. Truth Daiwa Tournament ® Tapered Carp Leader have us in Kharkiv it seems not sell. But there is Prestony and Foxes, not know only, that better.
Thank you for detailed answers!

Think that the problem in faint load rods up in primary stage zabrosa. I before so same could not far. Rolls. First Spanish udilishche for head, putted komlem (on particular the hands of) and already when tooling TX (not've been lifting) did impose with accelerating in a result the accuracy of big and here is expanding very suffered.
Forth poprobovav give it a gentle "mayatnikovyy impose" begun to see clearly on how many well nagruzhaetsya udilishche and gives energy in impose. These zabrosom strongly not come by (fear should feel free to hit the form about crime as) modicum and easily hurl on distance from 45 meters.
The third option zabrosa very well depicts on commercials seat Tokyo Dome Gabor
I'm using these. Such way to allows Wladimir place it across length of his evenly unlike "mayatnikovogo" when there's gravy seeks wind back the form in arc in primary stage. Here soils more control and thanks to the that directing snap for back is happening not strictly vertically but as would through a shoulder - can be emulated impose (strain) and in end expanding zabrosa increases, if work out the and with precision problems not will.

Gino wrote:

- spat on snap, me frightening to think, that feeder for 400 or those more 800 dollars car breaks down in the second the knee.

Strange judgment, and why at all buy such kits, that would then fear? Or for you this not tool, and highly fashionable theme? Judging by with your between ministries you absolutely nothing not read on zabrosu, either read on the principle of "'m in book, see't care" :D

Fiestvod wrote:

I think that the problem in faint load rods up in primary stage zabrosa

All precisely so and there is. But in supplements to everything nor the initial stance, nor trajectory crackdown with President, nor overall weight snap not contributed to the outcome. Sometimes read people and a little bossy question not're just a silly girl with hand all looks so as if if buy the most advanced cordage, then going to fly all the very.

Last edited by Топор (May 10 2013 13:05:28)

Gino wrote:

- spat on rigging, me frightening to think, that feeder for 400 or those more 800 dollars car breaks down in the second the knee.

O.o. A why buy some tackle whom it's pathetic and frightening harvest! This would still that will buy sport-kar and then start expected to investigate as on it on our roads on it touring, to on service never case :tired:

In case of a breakdown under desire always can be buy original spare parts of. Yes, iaaa?aai and will have wait for one. But this accurately so same as and with any goods premium-segment :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 10 2013 14:14:58)

I would still added, that on silovyy zabrosakh without shoklidera kormushkami from 50 g of and higher can be to remain without pads are finger by the end of fishing. The cord unfortunately as a scalpel.

Дмитрий Аркадьевич wrote:

I would still added, that on silovyy zabrosakh without shoklidera kormushkami from 50 g of and higher can be to remain without pads are finger by the end of fishing. The cord unfortunately as a scalpel.

Napalechnik Prince to put on the running. :dontknow: ah or as I before did under-fishing River. Simple a Band-Aid on should sit cranking and all'oc :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (May 10 2013 18:58:50)

I would still added, that on silovyy zabrosakh without shoklidera kormushkami from 50 g of and higher can be to remain without pads are finger by the end of fishing. Cord unfortunately as a scalpel.

And why a thimble, on such a weight? :dontknow: Over increasingly time, how many enleve fiderom, never used a thimble, even with weight trough in 100 gram it and forceful the flip, meters 70-80, especially on the early. Although ????? different fingers 8-).

Manowar wrote:

A why a thimble, on such a weight? For increasingly time, how many enleve fiderom, never used a thimble, even with weight trough in 100 gram it and forceful the flip, meters 70-80, especially on the early. Although ????? different fingers

Here there is one moment. For example I not very love when hands after these trough in prikormke and near is worth a bucket with water and I stick hand right after these to continue to have prikormku. When had forced tempovaya from water loses their "properties" and cut should sit Oh as easily.

Ah ca this because I putting a hammer to a fodder right hand. :dontknow:

Last edited by Romeo (May 10 2013 22:07:01)

If you'm Kolya, a plasterer, field or Master Mason especially if Master Mason the napalechnik not need :D :crazyfun: why you a tan praktologa?

Adminam like me napalechnik is desirable but more often, better, simply work on safe - a near distance there is.

P. S. This is so - dubbed. :flag:

+2

Here is me interestingly, and there is whether on Forum modicum one person who modicum times seriously thus cut myself? How many already nazabrasyval nor never not was prerequisites. Even have my wife, although she has, that shall put the and is abandoning.

Last edited by Топор (May 10 2013 23:54:35)

Cut ourselves not rezalsya, and here is the that the lines a little bit of a pillow please be under 100gr the cow sheds - such there is) especially on sorevakh when hurl far, and are biting to example nanoplotva)

Sin-Tai wrote:

and are biting to example nanoplotva

And this as can affect?

майк wrote:

A this as can affect?

Pace of high and seen. Frequent perezabrosy.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa