All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa

Technique zabrosa

Posts 331 to 360 of 836

Lexa2012
Already two years thus way zabrosa'm using and norms! Better and not devise, so that not look!

Serik wrote:

Lexa2012
Already two years thus way zabrosa'm using and norms! Better and not devise, so that not look!

Before zabrosom when you avert your udilishche nazat before. The feeder precisely over stick not under it?

This impose, as in spinninge? On marionettes-9 hours-1 hour-forward?

майк wrote:

This is impose, as in spinninge? On marionettes-9 hours-1 hour-forward?

Yes

I so'm a little afraid fling under his approach-crime as a lot heavier than me, and vershinku softer.

And I here is contrary after 4 years practice so-called spinningovo zabrosa pereuchilsya bombarding with long one svisom when there's gravy passes from below, to was clear roughly as in movie feeder underwater, forgot that such otstrely, zakhlyosty, VERY strongly soared the accuracy of and expanding.

+3

слоняра wrote:

A I here is contrary after 4 years practice so-called spinningovo zabrosa pereuchilsya bombarding with long one svisom when there's gravy passes from below, to was clear roughly as in movie feeder underwater, forgot that such otstrely, zakhlyosty, VERY strongly soared the accuracy of and expanding.

Three times gave a talk and smooth, invoice them @ ­ not understood :canthearyou:. As're breaking up with-words explain it to, in scrap me films seek, and then look.

Countrymen questions in lichku answer here can whom the even interestingly will. Suisse fishing line of yours under this zabrose is done a long about toes, there's gravy passes from Left quite ??? close from letterhead, with brief svisom this to do not conveniently, plus even this impose is done in one thing movement and impose fulfilled when there's gravy is faring ago, under longest svise more time on "target lock", hands highly not picking on Dim, knots hand which holds coil is slightly below chin, and the flip is faring as would "from forehead"

слоняра wrote:

countrymen questions in lichku answer here can whom the even interestingly will. Suisse filament under this zabrose is done a long about toes, there's gravy passes from Left quite ??? close from letterhead, with brief svisom this to do not conveniently, plus even this impose is done in one thing movement and impose fulfilled when there's gravy is faring ago, under longest svise more time on "target lock", hands highly not picking on Dim, knots hand which holds coil is slightly below chin, and the flip is faring as would "from forehead"

And vegetation on Bank not prevents with svisom 1.5 Dam? Or there's gravy simply not has time actually go until it??
And even until no center win place it nazat for example on hours until 12-1-2 hours??

Vegetation not prevents, roughly 10 hours.

слоняра wrote:

Rastitelnost not prevents, roughly 10 hours.

And udilishche reproach forward I so understood when feel that there's gravy as would is beginning to pull udilishche nazat?

слоняра wrote:

there's gravy passes from Left quite ??? close from letterhead

'm gonna go climb ??? the film look, not gather additionally in any way, as can be comfortable experience hurl the feeder, teetering on the between opportunities to punch the feeding trough on the or own right ear. Something similar I saw on video, but there was syorfovoe udilishche and impose an appropriate.

Lexa2012 wrote:

nazat

Lexa2012 wrote:

nazat?

Native, ah fix you Russian language been ditching all the in the third classroom? To Stimul-Cash for oftop, but 2 times consecutive is already system, not mistyped word.

майк wrote:

you big bozo wrote (and):

There's gravy passes from Left quite ??? close from letterhead

'm gonna go climb ??? the film look, not gather additionally in any way, as can be comfortable experience hurl the feeder, teetering on the between opportunities to punch the feeding trough on the or own right ear. Something similar I saw on video, but there was syorfovoe place it and impose an appropriate.

Signature author

Even if your explanation so clear, that excludes removed any false reading of, increasingly would still there man, which understands you wrong

Link
Here is even with 16th did we minutes

Lexa2012 wrote:

Vegetation not prevents, roughly 10 hours.

And udilishche reproach forward I so understood when feel that there's gravy as would is beginning to pull udilishche nazat?

Perhaps so :dontknow:, although not was conceived increasingly already is faring on slot machine, hands themselves already know that to do.

майк wrote:

Victor, ah fix you Russian language been ditching all the in the third classroom? To Stimul-Cash for oftop, but 2 times consecutive is already system, not mistyped word.

Been ditching all the because Gone Fishin '('ve been running :D accidentally so wrote :blush: when was typing thought about zabrose

слоняра wrote:

That even with 16th did we minutes

Here can be see impose, although account for greater part of domyslivat very. Not know, somehow pounder he but, but there's gravy noisy next door Germans. In my opinion I it comes not became such Brewster with kormushkami weight, close to the core coursework they rods up. And for small scale, can such impose and better-a form is loaded.

майк wrote:

I so'm a little afraid fling under his approach-the feeder a lot heavier than me, and vershinku softer.

In short, not for me such impose with topping quotes, and there-whom as likes :dontknow:

майк wrote:

. Not know, somehow pounder he but

EBM 80gr.

слоняра wrote:

EBM 80gr.

As far you has ever managed bombarding snap with the feeding trough thus zabrosom and not prevents whether trolley onto a side vetar such a method zabrosa??

You about different zabrosakh say. Mike says about mayatnikovom as in post 118and in the answer yes and on video the usual fidernyy impose, such same as have House Gabor which can be watch virtually on each of his video.

Ah and so - for Help. A psychic S. Ultegra very easily and pleased hurl mayatnikovym zabrosom - the distance 45 meters (45 + fodder under as in 90!). Under such a zabrose at all hands not tire No no burden under zabrose. If faster sue udilishche in before (see Have Fadeeva) the can be hurl further but here already on its fear and risk - stem pounder as have Fadeeva I it comes such not did - noodles what the :D

Last edited by Fiestvod (Aug 9 2013 20:33:56)

Lexa2012 wrote:

EBM 80gr.

As far you has ever managed bombarding snap with the feeding trough thus zabrosom and not prevents whether trolley onto a side vetar such a method zabrosa??

Super ultegra 14ft big river there's gravy 80 gr 84m catching, on how Bank was a good their shopping Beryozka worthy in shadow over water, always, in short himself with themselves a . Currencies, records on range missiles questioning not tried to, not very comfortable experience fling when a strong trolley onto a side wind from Left and a long ceasing, ceasing tries to perekhlestnutsya with form.

слоняра wrote:

EBM 80gr.

Impose siy well goes only with harsh with sticks on authoritarianism. Dutch master and camping on D. I have favorite nitrotek- Ekstra the fast build) feeder! So them and, you know, bung. With parabolikom this Number not will pass already. There the classic impose with loading letterhead to do need

Dimitri wrote:

there the classic impose with loading letterhead to do need

Hence want to expand on that if can be

Dimitri wrote:

EBM 80gr.

Impose siy well goes only with harsh with sticks on authoritarianism. Dutch master and camping on D. I have favorite nitrotek- Ekstra the fast build) feeder! So them and, you know, bung. With parabolikom this Number not will pass already. There the classic impose with loading letterhead to do need

Not know, you know, bung so from Mr. Picker here until extra-Hevy nor what difference, importantly grasping the crux of the zabrosa.

That the I nothing to acquire not gather additionally in any way alone say that mayatnikovyy impose to do not desirable because as he overriding the form. Other say contrary need to heap a form quite confused :canthearyou:

слоняра wrote:

Don’t know, you know, bung so from Mr. Picker here until extra-Hevy nor what difference, importantly grasping the crux of the zabrosa.

Weight close to granichnym were gonna get whacked parabolik to earth with so zabrosom. In my opinion. Pikerki you iaaoou not downer 80 grams)) gram it 14 on them you funnin 'all ???

Dimitri wrote:

Not know, you know, bung so from Mr. Picker here until extra-Hevy nor what difference, importantly grasping the crux of the zabrosa.

Weight close to granichnym were gonna get whacked parabolik to earth with so zabrosom. In my opinion. Pikerki you iaaoou not downer 80 grams)) gram it 14 on them you funnin 'all ???

That the I not gather additionally in any way, can we about different things are talking, I say about zabrose as on this video with 16 minutes Linkin my he very "schedyaschiy" eiaee them with lanyard 10lb and weight trough with feeds 220gr on 42m for 2 round not one cliff, k.

слоняра wrote:

What the I not gather additionally in any way, can we about different things are talking, I say about zabrose as on this video with 16 minutes

For him rodimogo) this impose for tough St

Dimitri wrote:

That the I not gather additionally in any way, can we about different things are talking, I say about zabrose as on this video with 16 minutes

For him rodimogo) this impose for tough St

Even not know that and to answer :dontknow:, let will so.

Lexa2012 wrote:

not desirable because as he overriding a form.

Lexa2012 wrote:

need to heap the form

As say in Odessa on Privoze-this two big difference. NAgruzhat- well, reload-HMAS Success.
Text or I have in items stick in most gentle, seamless karpovyy impose with Kormakom common weight percent Eighty from test for them the very the.
Morning will become usage witnessed accounted for many fling, so there weight and toughness rods up to fideru close not compare.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa