All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa

Technique zabrosa

Posts 421 to 450 of 836

duffy333 wrote:

Since than're breaking up with - with puffed or with fishing line? And what material done - glass or carbon fibre?
Although I would for such range missiles and weight trough eiaee with puffed and vershinku less 1oz in Carbone does not pose. If there is of course opportunity such a vershinku put.

Edited duffy333 (Yesterday 22 :55: 50)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

'm dropping with with a cord, feeder drenan super. Done until 2oz all glass, carbon fibre only from 2oz.
Duffy - 2oz in glass this how many in Carbone :)

Tests that in glass, that in Carbone are uniform. Simply glass more "a tearful" compared with karbonom - more parasitic fluctuations on zabrose. Especially in small tests in paired with enough heavy kormushkami. Owing partly this can be problems with precision. Although think, that in greater least all ??? is to blame technique the most zabrosa :tomato:

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 3 2014 00:28:44)

+1

duffy333 wrote:

Virtual that in glass, that in Carbone are uniform. Simply glass more "a tearful" compared with karbonom - more parasitic fluctuations on zabrose. Especially in small tests in paired with enough heavy kormushkami. Owing partly this can be problems with precision. Although think, that in greater least all ??? is to blame technique the most zabrosa :tomato:

Edited duffy333 (Today 00 :28: 44)

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Thank you Duffy, I felt that so can be, but full confidence being asked. Simply before not particularly devoted attention accuracy, and after first season it became clear that this basis fundamentals, here is and'm digging.

Dobryi day all!
Want ask question: There is I have 2 wand: Picker dura-Ace CX 2.7 Dam and fiderok Drennan Karp 3.3 Dam. And here is first day eiaee deal on Picker. Coil dura-Ace Nekseyv 3,000. Throwing good on 44 turnover the feeder 30 grams with feeds. With effort, 1 turnover - 0,74sm. On next day for of relief zabrosa, think, pick up volumes K-pay I Drennan. He same longer than the on 60 centimeters, yes crime as pick up volumes K on 40 grams with Alpo. And hurl will become easier and easier constitute in point. The coil the same, zaklipsovana on those same 44 revs. But it turned out, that hurl harder, fall into point harder. Several times impose not reached out 1-2 sweep until clips and strain need to was more.
’ Drennan for increasing range missiles zabrosa and first so and worked and in end of last year drew attention, that zabrosy have become whatever the natuzhnymi, be defeated through security and went zakhlesty tulip buds. Walnut sideboard.
That can be cause of stingy phenomena?

Test have Drennana what? Can, he simply not is loaded sorokovkoy??

Would argue with ! Mike.likely stick not worked so as need to those. A form loosely nagruzhalsya, if carp feeder the there test clearly should be for 100 gr, in such length of his 3,3m rather was created for industrialized fishing on method and there weight on more classic fidernyy feeders with feeds,

Last edited by Goom (Apr 5 2014 19:01:32)

Dacha
Simply Drenan about which goes rech very Sopliv and technique zabrosa s different at all Drenanami except machpro difficult fling, yes and handle his need that's a bit more, and so as drenan mostly was created for English not big roughness areas where tulit far need not the here is and the result.

! Mike.
The right name stick Drennan Red Range 11 ft Carp Feeder. Test with President I not found. Or not selected carefully read. In goes 2 done on 2 and 3 Oz. As Drennan believes test, I not understand: Smaller vershinka easily hammer go and 30 grams with feeds. And 40 grams and all the.
But deal in that, in year before year after purchases would throw the stick nice. Me been lacking. With dura-Ace I truth not likened the. Such short stick are under conditions industrialized fishing: Hurl account for from Chavez. And last summer I drew attention, that account for under zabrose strain and now is to shoot with the entire forces. Incidentally, for this I in this year took Dutch by 12,8 / 60. Has tried on the beach, until people there is no. Until not quite felt “, but 40 grams flies meters on 5-6 further without special effort.
Me seems, can be rings have become shackling? No one thus question not I bred about 30 letters? Can they with a cord erased and in this the entire the reason? Stick this budgetary and can the British place what the skungee rings? I, incidentally, the second ring on vershinke through month has replaced: Inside rings without visible causes (blow, or still what) deprived of sleep.

I not special on drennanam, but in my opinion, times there is in goes vershinka in 3 Anabelle Lake now, then and test've got to monitor be not menshe.28kh3 =8 4 "grape".
This far not 40 (have shimano) and not 60 (have Preston's).
But what about the hammer go 30 grams, so this not figure, you on a small a corner, and 2 ounces of must got to grease kviver on 90 degrees.
Morning will become I on Szymanowski Picker 2.7 flushed give middle size the feeder 20 grams-more can be, but feel themselves with it visibly (nekseyv VC, on accounts you can be really gentle, than CX, can, so)
30 bob-this already on Lite the very the :cool:

Vdogonku- flagship writes on this udilischu -test 56-84 "grape". I.e. weigh, as and I-on core coursework they vershinok.

! Mike.
Misha, ah not write the British test in weight. Only on gap mythical filament from hairy beasts s (tribute traditions.) [not quite correctly judged by core coursework they done.
To example on Longakh vershinka to max 4 ounces of - 112gramm, and there test 165 grams. Is obtained a big difference.
Have them need to judge so, if written to 8 a1,600. (?) - 70 grams. Until 10 a1,600. - 100 grams weight trough without feed.

! Mike.
I, on opportunities, shall photograph strain this fidera the feeding trough 60 grams (I have more the and there is no). There done shell, they strongly lapshevatye and I think, that she, vershinka, so on 90 degrees and doubled over.
And here is more the main question: What it became hurl worse, me worries more. Apparently, if not can find the money decisions, need to will do come substitute this stick on a similar, in growth 3.3 Dam. Dutch 3.9 from Chavez not going to leave.

Dacha wrote:

Dobryi day all!
Want ask question: There is I have 2 wand: Picker dura-Ace CX 2.7 Dam and fiderok Drennan Karp 3.3 Dam. And here is first day catching deal on Picker. The coil dura-Ace Nekseyv 3,000. Throwing good on 44 turnover the feeder 30 grams with feeds. With effort, 1 turnover - 0,74sm. On next day for of relief zabrosa, think, pick up volumes K-I Drennan. He same longer than the on 60 centimeters, yes the feeder pick up volumes K on 40 grams with feeds. And hurl will become easier and easier constitute in point. The coil the same, zaklipsovana on those same 44 revs. But it turned out, that hurl harder, fall into point harder. Several times impose not reached out 1-2 sweep until clips and strain need to was more.
’ Drennan for increasing range missiles zabrosa and first so and worked and in end of last year drew attention, that zabrosy have become whatever the natuzhnymi, be defeated through security and went zakhlesty tulip buds. Walnut sideboard.
That can be cause of stingy phenomena?

I have was such feeder, now have friend, real test until 80gr, comfortable impose ot30 "grape" + fodder there's gravy method Israel’s right to layn Preston, note that method prikormka thicker respectively harder. Now about zabrose, if you been caught rapid with sticks the with Drennanom you have will problems, here impose actually produced with is smoother Awards that of course requires habits, I have 12funtovyy Karp Feder 7serii there's gravy method 45gr + fodder is obtained its location, if postoratsya can be further, with precisely harvest I not now is to shoot far any, sorely tested nor one times, not claim on truth simply voiced its opinion.

Dacha wrote:

I, on opportunities, shall photograph strain this fidera the feeding trough 60 grams (I have more the and there is no). There done shell, they strongly lapshevatye and I think, that she, vershinka, so on 90 degrees and doubled over.
And here is more the main question: What it became hurl worse, me worries more. Apparently, if not can find the money decisions, need to will do come substitute this stick on a similar, in growth 3.3 Dam. Dutch 3.9 from Chavez not going to leave.

Come are always tomorrow on rusanovskiy Canal there will be enough experts - we'll sort it out.

Stepanych
Thank you for invitation, but stick on dacha, and I with the grandson in Kyiv. But, at all question deserves consideration: Show stick workers skilled, can what consumerism mean.

ak70
Agree: Precisely harvest, not now is to shoot far away. I have so initially, after purchases and worked: I-buying was very exasperated. And this the last comparison simply has killed: To enter the zaklipsovannuyu point after Mr. Picker here, need to was very try.

Dacha wrote:

. The right name stick Drennan Red Range 11 ft Carp Feeder. Test with President I not found. Or not selected carefully read. In goes 2 done on 2 and 3 Oz. As Drennan believes test, I not understand: Smaller vershinka easily hammer go and 30 grams with Alpo. And 40 grams and all the.

If feeder not quite Euroskepticism with perspective "broskovosti and dalnoboynosti", then I would, the first step to understanding actual characteristics this fidera, produced would his testing on maximum expanding zabrosa with viewing on each native vershinke lorries motley weight: In a result tests will understandable, for any zabrasyvaemykh scale this feeder suited best, and for any - not very, under everything technology zabrosa, naturally.
Take gruziki same forms, desirable in the form of pears or keep anyons from entering breath, say on 20, 40, 60, 80 and 100 grams, promarkiruyte their indelible paint or I got to put on them weight (and the in the process tests their easily mistake) - and begin the sync.
Are installing vershinku on 2 ounces of - and forward, a risk backing in impose on full, as are accustomed themselves, least on three times with every gruzikom. Countdown in scandisk valsti only after achievement gruzikom trawling and choice more slack here. The same see and with vershinkoy on 3 ounces of. Forth from three zabrosov vychislyaete secondary significance, and bet point on the chart (see Picture). In a result you tickles roughly such a the, and you can confidently determine weight snap (there's gravy + prikormka) for maximally-@-@ zabrosa under everything technology zabrosa, everything Kkatushke, your document with a string and camping on D., but on calligraphy on feeder - "never mind."

Text or: Of course, this is quite "mutornaya" job of work, and will have kill on it somewhere 2-3 hours, but "it moreover is worth!".

http://s47.radikal.ru/i117/1005/db/4c73f9b01d74.jpg

Last edited by Dood (Apr 6 2014 07:30:28)

+1

Dood
Wladyslaw Ivanovich, are a good day!
Me all same not leaves the next thought: We weight trough selecting judging by from conditions industrialized fishing. Me seems, that still in first governing Salapina was written, that weight trough should be minimally sufficient, to vershinka normally vzvodilas, not the mainland on beneath the (in case tide) and monitors the most cheesy poklevku.
In my conditions, even in this year (apparently year was malosnezhnym, podpor desna's low. But on KGES the time he caught up all turbines from-for shortage of energy and the flow of in Canal strengthened) holds bottom there's gravy in 40 grams. So why questioning more?
I you understand so: Feder chosen wrong, not over under zabrose and, as a consequence this nedolety, inaccuracy zabrosov.
Noah want discern the next: In year before year after purchases, these problems not was. I throwing good 30 gram it with Alpo far wanted to, nobody chose point almost under a balancing Bank Canal and under this big effort not concert. Mr. Picker dura-Ace used rarely. And now accidentally compared and was in of shock.
So and't seek reason reducing range missiles zabrosa Drennana. Until about transformation on rings.

Dacha I, too, has updated cleanest udilisch on Drennan and after test, truth managed on testit only one stick, Plekhanov their sensations. If interestingly http://fishing.zp.ua/forum/index.php?sh … entry74504

Last edited by ZAV (Apr 6 2014 11:30:26)

+1

Homilies impose with long one svisom, smoothly reporting over head ago and smoothly zabroste, there's gravy going to fly on more high trajectory and further. Have the most S7 Puddle chucker Carp Feeder Combo 10FT - 11FT so and'm dropping with coil DRENNAN Series 9-40 on 60 gather steam; coils ('oc 40 flushed). But with the feeding trough 30 "grape".

And typos pay state of rings, this is one reason on which can be such a bullshit

Pro the cord anyone it will remember?? His on know-somehow with a cord throwing good before (when increasingly in the air flew o.o.) and now (when nothing not flies :no:) There are Building tools slippery, with a good flight, and there is svsem contrary :dontknow:
Text or all data'll be proceeding to convene and method think tank stormed :glasses: anything skumekaem.

Under distance there is zabrosa trough in 40gr on 40 meters "to not in the air flew" need have dirty little-dirty little adhesive-adhesive the cord 20lb +, in my opinion.
About "lapshistosti" blanca genre all accurately wrote - for what and why such build. There is sense try impose with metre svisom.

duffy333 wrote:

contaminated distance there is zabrosa trough in 40gr on 40 meters "to not in the air flew" need have dirty little-dirty little adhesive-adhesive the cord 20lb +, in my opinion.

And severely twisted.

Incidentally yes! This as times the that need for zakhlestov :flag:

Not, in my opinion, so spin cord even with a large desire ah very difficult. Monofil-words not I’d say, stands at, a disease.

Very simply - one fishing with resting trailer, enough frequent perezabrosami and kormushkami, which on vymatyvanii treasures in thicker water.

I created is inclined considered, that nothing so not twisting that shit cord, as work clutch. Trough I have in iaeoiaa-sealed plastic saying with krylyshkami (not treasures by definition), frequent perezabrosy-if are they biting a good, then automatically is obtained. Pro the commercial nothing not I’d say-as something the link I have not looms :dontknow:

I as something not was conceived about causality could investigative links "not working the commercial = perekruchennaya the main." But here is recently I have fishing was precisely under such "diving" - on twisted the cord drew attention only then, when the coil, which never of beard not a?inaea, suddenly has challenged the a on zabrose, that even 4000m2 as well as vershinka from strike in ring to. There's gravy was 40gr small size. Indeed do struck beard and only then I saw, that under slabine cord in pigtails intends to o.o. I about Will.i.am. Is allowing the commercial, and his has turned into a brake - I his before these was cleaning, handling of a - me it looked, that lyuftets it's much too big and I still additional shaybochku there treat. You got. Like it was revolving. Not so well as without it, but thought, that pritretsya.
On airline slightly not lost meters 30 cord - thought can decide on unfortunately, but then a solved a high-. The commercial squarely on fishing didn't spin and shaybochku spewed. Then Spin-Dr. led a bit cord in order. Truth had to with dozen zabrosov do.

ZAV
Thank oou for very colorful, interstnyy report. How many cost this stick? I so understand, that this place it class clearly higher, than my. All the rest sensations me are familiar: All precisely so and was. Initially. And now raze not can escape from the sensations, that the cord goes vnapryag, there's gravy flies as would grudgingly. And, if not-Session deadline-- in impose with the entire dope, then 44 turnover dura-Ace (0,74 flushed turnover) this his limit.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa