All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa

Technique zabrosa

Posts 541 to 570 of 836

Feder degistirmek, the cord's a little bit thinner, the feeder potyazhelshe. And will you happiness.

майк wrote:

Feder degistirmek, the cord's a little bit thinner, crime as potyazhelshe. And will you happiness.

100% :cool:

майк wrote:

Feder degistirmek, the cord's a little bit thinner, crime as potyazhelshe. And will you happiness.

How thinner? Stood 14, shall put such same, and suddenly that bigger than others will fall) Udilische with test until 100 gr. Think can be cram down crime as 70 "grape".? + prikormka gr.20-30 tickles Perhaps most the. Zabrosy do with stitches, without antizakruchivateley. Constantly way ceasing with the feeding trough, as would wound. Okay d further to read and to do conclusions)

Last edited by Streetman (Jun 18 2014 09:03:52)

Streetman wrote:

. For're screwed. Lucas what, account for perezabrasyvat several on several times, camping on K. Crime as strongly yanks.

Streetman wrote:

Udilische with test until 100 gr. Think can be cram down the feeder 70 gr.?

Judging by around the for not such and a strong, if you manage harvest with the feeding trough 70 grams. To confidently "zayakorit" crime as, need weight lot more. 80-100 grams. Your feeder not tackles with so weight. Need khevik and the problem will be solved.

Boev wrote:

By all indications around the for not such and a strong, if you manage harvest with the feeding trough 70 grams. To confidently "zayakorit" the feeder, need weight lot more. 80-100 grams. Your feeder not tackles with so weight. Need khevik and the problem will be solved.

Now I enleve on the feeder 50 "grape". Fishing usually the two of, each on spinning (remade under donku) I on feeder. I throw it in further than he, and downstream on there's gravy "are getting away" down downstream on, and under vyvazhivanii there is "chance" hooking off his. Here is I and thought that is worth try crime as in 70 gr., for my rods up ??? most the.
Need to simply this all together try- place it upward, there's gravy 70 gr. Hi, poorly at work not watch vidyakhi all, staff a glitchy.

That such "cord 14"? What the feeder're putting-form of, construction, material. What installation of is worth?

Streetman wrote:

Zabrosy do with stitches, without antizakruchivateley.

For me quite neinformativno. Hinges different in feeder adopt three, about fix precisely conversation?

майк wrote:

What such "cord 14"? What crime as're putting-form of, construction, material. What installation of is worth?

For me quite neinformativno. Hinges different in feeder adopt three, about fix precisely conversation?

The cord available. 0.14. There's gravy squaring, with ribs that enabled, unfortunately photo not can straight for the, camping on K. Last crime as Amenhotep. Have themselves such in sale not saw. Blackcurrant square, iron with upside 50 "grape". Do buy such a same only 70 "grape". Think around on during are useless.

Installation of - do two deal - one for the leash (noose in loop), another for trough (to only there's gravy she climbed really), terms not remember.

Streetman wrote:

montage - do two deal - one for defence wakes up aggressivity (noose in loop), another for trough (to only there's gravy she climbed really), terms not remember.

) deferred again simply KMT (Pater Noster (disambiguation) ’) and all you realize.

Vadkh wrote:

Call it what it simply KMT (Pater Noster (disambiguation) ’) and all you realize.

In thank you! And the for all terms not ’)

Pater Noster (disambiguation)! Of ATF -petli, deal. Deal is in feeder is and nesimmetrichnaya. And in all times in your case -PG on the main.
Hotspots-this figure for twist are spaced nor about fix in my opinion not as. Indeed do, govoryaschv only about one-real his dozen begins from hotspots and can be gaarazdo more-this from producer depends.
In my opinion, not greshno and's a little bit thinner put. But what about the-if large may find an early, then the cord will on latest place in whole chain sostavlyuyaschikh, from which depends, polls during you fish or not :dontknow:

Accurately under zabrose, not under vymatyvanii?

+1

VDA wrote:

. Similarly, the under zabrose, not under vymatyvanii?

+ 100 Of course same, under vymatyvanii.

Under zabrose can be confused, if until clips not It's a, and under vymatyvanii - means there's gravy with shifted center of gravity.

Alexcd83 wrote:

What on fidersporte, that with bullet. After every zabrosa'm wasting time, that would untying rigging. And form same'll turn off blow about clip-on earring. Not understandable from-for what this happens. Modicum launching and do KMT from 0.35 fishing line of yours. :dontknow:

Such case still, when the feeder a bit carring on beneath the, under nedogruze trough.

Confusing the problem. Increasingly time'm using this River Kymi from-for laziness to do other! (In its time did and obvious advantages in terms an amateur fishing not has exposed)
Do billets homes or on a fishing trip from LYuBOGO twist are spaced (from 0.15 to what in hands letting)

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Usually enleve on strong during

Can here and the reason? Me on such a during harvest not accounted for, the main weight feeders 25-60gramm and if'm hanging 80-cultural the this "the most extreme"!

Was such a the problem. Without theory. Cured it on couple of see Averting under ceasing.
Morning will become. If speech about mounting.

Over the past three fishing received two story k trough with zakhlestom cord for the first from reel ring, with both times in zakhleste participated knot the shock of leader type carrot. Place it - Zemex Grand Feeder 4.2 / 180, coil German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran XD5000 (he same flagship Fidermaster and camping on Afghan, the main - the cord Salmo elit Co. 0.12, the shock of leader - the cord PowerPro (not the original of the) 0.22, there's gravy the mesh 120 g from Grizzly Sanctuary on vertlyuzhke. There is suspicion, that it is happening from-for perekruchivaniya cord shock-leader and education in district knot deal. Although under podmotke I such hinges not watched. Most automate, that then for protivozakhlestnoe ring :mad:. Although is abandoning Zemeks Grand Ofigitelno :cool:. (Pardonte, if not in subject).
There is suspicion, that Chinese PowerPro too soft, stuck put cord it rough.

Last edited by VDA (Jul 2 2014 22:45:03)

VDA wrote:

Over recent three fishing received two story k trough with zakhlestom cord for the first from coils ring, with both times in zakhleste participated knot the shock of leader type carrot. Place it - Zemex Grand Feeder 4.2 / 180, the coil German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran XD5000 (he same flagship Fidermaster and camping on Afghan, the main - the cord Salmo elit Co. 0.12, shock-leader - the cord PowerPro (not the original of the) 0.22, there's gravy mesh 120 g from Grizzly Sanctuary on vertlyuzhke. There is suspicion, that it is happening from-for perekruchivaniya cord the shock of leader and education in district knot deal. Although under podmotke I such hinges not watched. Most automate, that then for protivozakhlestnoe ring. Although is abandoning Zemeks Grand Ofigitelno. (Pardonte, if not in subject).

Edited VDA (Today 21 :45: 03)

Was such beard on mape with shock from fishing line of yours. Analysis showed, that is happening this from-for sharp movement in the ultimate phase zabrosa! Slightly refurbishing impose and the problem vanished. Not pick it up feeder immediately after sending trough forward and himself out a message slightly it smooth do and will you happiness! Mnoha mnoha happiness! :flag:

VDA wrote:

Over recent three fishing received two story k trough with zakhlestom twist are spaced for the first from reel ring, with both times in zakhleste participated knot shock-leader type carrot. Udilishche - Zemex Grand Feeder 4.2 / 180, coil German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran XD5000 (he same flagship Fidermaster and camping on Afghan, the main - the cord Salmo elit Co. 0.12, the shock of leader - the cord PowerPro (not the original of the) 0.22, there's gravy the mesh 120 g from Grizzly Sanctuary on vertlyuzhke. There is suspicion, that it is happening from-for perekruchivaniya cord the shock of leader and education in district knot deal. Although under podmotke I such hinges not watched. Most automate, that then for protivozakhlestnoe ring. Although is abandoning Zemeks Grand Ofigitelno. (Pardonte, if not in subject).

Edited VDA (Yesterday 21 :45: 03)

In most cases the problem zakhlesta knot shock leader the jury a change in shock leader on more the thin. I very densely handled studying the this problems in spinninge. 're putting shock from 0.34, Fliura, soils zakhlest say times in hour. 're changing on 0,44 - zakhlest on every the second zabrose. 're leaving on 0,265 - forget your about problem clean off. Understandable, that in spinninge and feeder raznіye tasks before shock are being called into - but am confident the crux of the zakhlesta - the total.

Last edited by Ілько (Jul 3 2014 12:35:45)

Thank you for advice! Here is only these zakhlesty mainly by under the end of the fishing, after almost hundreds of zabrosov. All-??? shall put shock it rough. And the thin shock - this on dozen zabrosov maximum under our brovkakh.

майк wrote:

Pater Noster (disambiguation)! Of ATF -petli, deal. Deal is in feeder is and nesimmetrichnaya. And in all times in your case -PG on the main.

To fix it for you forumnyy plangton! Paternoster- this popular name snap, and academic (if can be so speak) - noose’camping on E. KMT!

Last edited by Топор (Jul 11 2014 09:43:30)

Топор wrote:

plangton

Plan totone, if that.

+2

Mr.Puff
Maladets! :D Ttsenkyu, despoil sho!

Mr.Puff wrote:

is, if that.

The kind uzbagoysya. Not need to so nervous :D

Топор wrote:

to fix it for you forumnyy plangton! Paternoster- this popular name snap, and academic (if can be so speak) - noose’camping on E. KMT!

To fix it for you "adjusting" :crazy: Popular name snap - donka. Have "there plaktona" - noose ’. And here is initially tooling named - Pater Noster (disambiguation) ’. Because existed and other species paternosterov.

+2

FEEDER
Dima, if look with positions Peter the perhaps so and there is. But forum about English by rod, not Piterskoy (city). So and origins seek need to not in St. Petersburg (city). I their conclusions made from one from interview with Peter Gardner, roughly years eight ago. So that to think you can as anywhere, contribute their personal readjustments and etc. The crux of the from this not other trend, and only shows level of erudirovannosti in this the form of industrialized fishing. Pater Noster (disambiguation) in the diversion "Father our" that is some common entitled universal snap for Donkey in of England, and Gardner only several upgraded its and has brought much in sport.

FEEDER wrote:

Because existed and other species paternosterov.

This what? Interestingly! Immediately predosteregu, that not need to tulit side ceasing here under sauce Paternostera, which some Vaska there same his blamed. :crazyfun:

Ah and perhaps is worth move in subject osnastok, if there is desire to to continue find difference between northern gavrilizmom and trend to for fidera.

Last edited by Топор (Jul 13 2014 11:45:33)

Ah at all something Google alert on moreover, than we are clinging, often-densely paranoiac as least even one magnet-really jibe much noose and is cut into pieces side. One the end of the mounting your to gruzilu (more often a short), on the second really jibe ceasing.
Morning will become this was all tangled up in memory, as option. Always and everywhere'm knitting loop for trough and decently longer than the'm letting go tail, on which will a small loop for defence wakes up aggressivity. No vertlyuzhkov and other things iron, even trough prefer stowed, simply for loop. Increasingly in my opinion :dontknow:

майк wrote:

Nu at all something Google alert on moreover, than we are clinging, often-densely paranoiac

Mish the Google need to still be able enjoy, and essentially this far not panacea. I try communicate not their personal version of, and the order in which all - was. For moreover that would understand, need to traced early forums have in England,, periodical at this, contest and a vanity around them and camping on D. Then visit in topic what the time that would understand trend development specifically for everyone region directly now. Ah so if obektivno, not with positions "me Fight said."

You all plug a few bear and its righteousness show?? Well, you rights. Feel better??

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa