All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa

Technique zabrosa

Posts 631 to 660 of 836

Carlos wrote:

This is still Roma in this branch not, Stopping by

Yes this the - dictator :crazy:

Goom
Bank otlichnyy-) the distance malenkaya-) why standing still hurl?

himik
So have him a chair there is no, and with land not conveniently.

Antrate
About! Chair in zabrose not the last business. Ran)

himik
And the, so and is abandoning standing still :nope:

Worthless-- technique zabrosa, I would postydylsya such video putting. Its feet are located in parallel Bank, that in fundamentally not correctly. Knots hand bent and not gives ensured lever, leftist loosely pulling on themselves supplied in. In late zabrosa kidun, otklyachivaet the ass and outward evidence Corps forward.
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/ikcvK.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/O64LG.jpg

Last edited by Vadkh (May 6 2015 09:04:17)

+2

Vadkh
Incidentally was would well consolidate in hat themes couple of-top three video with correct technique. Such questions will well up. And me seems that hand tab off supplied in need raise our povyshe-)

himik wrote:

Vadkh
And me seems that hand tab off supplied in need raise our povyshe-)

If to talk about technology the most zabrosa, then perhaps yes. But after all have him the distance 40 meters and to the same is abandoning standing still. Not see need raising supplied in highly. But Corps forward, strong loin ago - this of course something :)

Idea in hat themes show video with the right zabrosom a good idea)

SKAChAT! Step by step RUKOVODSTVO In caricature!

Vadkh
That in the hands of? - stick the coil and camping on Afghan.

Stepanych
Sergei, in the hands of Long 14 with Kastizmom and bullet 90gr. Threw without zastupa on 100 gather steam; (92metra), vkladyvalsya% 60-70, on full not wanted to, shock not was.

Vadkh
Yes you monster. I without shock nowhere. Glad to hear and to see, far gone missing?

Степаныч wrote:

Yes you monster. I without shock nowhere.

This was in March, 4 hours, I've been sitting without hint poklevku, all thank and with longing began flight configurations quality armored test. And shock the not was McCotter and in your bag Tolstoi twist are spaced not was. Here is and vyvorachivalsya, and you: - "monster, monster" :crazyfun: I summer in Vincke headwinds this with this same puffed and without shock. Two throw - two trough and snap on. Yeesh :angry:

Last edited by Vadkh (May 6 2015 19:49:02)

Vadkh wrote:

Two throw - two trough and snap on. Yeesh :angry:

And I pro this - snap pity.

Vadkh wrote:

worthless-- technique zabrosa, I would postydylsya such video putting.

Edited Vadkh (Yesterday 09 :04: 17)

And me not ashamed!! I for delnostyu not stage will, to there hands correctly keep) A here is that strong loin ago Corps forward this yes not correctly so say not groups. Ah nothing to acquire let us correct. :tomato:

Last edited by Goom (May 7 2015 22:16:33)

Goom wrote:

A me not ashamed!! I for delnostyu not stage will, to there hands correctly keep) A here is that strong loin ago Corps forward this yes not correctly so say not groups.

Skill enjoy the instrument no one not revisit it and deal here not in range missiles, quite.

Vadkh wrote:

Goom wrote (and):

And me not ashamed!! I for delnostyu not stage will, to there hands correctly keep) A here is that strong loin ago Corps forward this yes not correctly so say not groups.

Skill enjoy the instrument no one not revisit it and deal here not in range missiles, quite.

And where you saw that I not becomes them enjoy I that his not wait hand keep? As you this have identified? That to do such conclusions. :canthearyou: outstanding have all different, whom as conveniently writes not right hand, and leftist and this not knows that he makes this not correctly simply him so conveniently. :dontknow:

Goom wrote:

And where you saw that I not becomes them enjoy I that his not wait hand keep? As you this have identified? That to do such conclusions. :canthearyou: outstanding have all different, whom as conveniently writes not right hand, and leftist and this not knows that he makes this not correctly simply him so conveniently. :dontknow:

So video your looked. Here on Forum there is video examples as correctly bombarding from English meters. Here is and compare, nothing personal.
Ah have you still not all so launched, there is entertainers, which under zabrose, is the grip change with right-wing hands on left. Or this, too, on physiology need to to write off.
Theme the is called - Technics zabrosa! If you showed pattern zabrosa and proud of them, then excuse.
Z. L? - 1649. And I nowhere not wrote, that you hands not with the hand holding, need to persuade to read.

Vadkh
Ah I menyayu-) dramatically) 'm dropping as are left handed, podmatyvayu as are right-handed and spinning and feeder. Especially Soviet schools, then line of on batty beaten for left-handed, paperworks. Here is and valuation where the poseredine-)

himik wrote:

Vadkh
Ah I menyayu-) dramatically) 'm dropping as are left handed, podmatyvayu as are right-handed and spinning and feeder. Especially Soviet schools, then line of on batty beaten for left-handed, paperworks. Here is and valuation where the poseredine-)

You not alone. I, too, pereuchennyy are left handed, write right-wing, I'm drawing leftist. , too, school. But, you know, bung on usual. Knots hand on on leg reel, and leftist on komle.

I have father-in-law - right-handed. Is abandoning right-wing. Podsekaet right-wing. Then transfer udilishche in left hand, to right-wing same cut to disco coil. Look ironically, fight futile.

+2

Vadkh wrote:

himik wrote (and) :V adkhnu I menyayu-) dramatically) 'm dropping as are left handed, podmatyvayu as are right-handed and spinning and feeder. Especially Soviet schools, then line of on batty beaten for left-handed, paperworks. Here is and valuation where the poseredine-) You not alone. I, too, pereuchennyy are left handed, write right-wing, I'm drawing leftist. , too, school. But, you know, bung on usual. Knots hand on on leg coils, and leftist on komle.

Means you beaten stronger. I, too, I'm drawing and uh-huh, Church leftist. And write right-wing, but bombarding right-wing uvy-)

himik wrote:

A write right-wing, but bombarding right-wing uvy-)

I, too, right-wing, you know, bung, and the handle coils queuing up leftist and not experiencing imbalances.

Sarmat wrote:

Watch the ironically, fight futile.

Juggling stick - this costs of a multi-year industrialized fishing inertsionnoy coil. Shifting to feeder nothing not change. But and now can be meet stalechnikov-pros which not're juggling stick - right-wing challenge and right-wing it's exhausting not in a Nevka River upward with their feet.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa