All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa

Technique zabrosa

Posts 781 to 810 of 836

Макс wrote:

How I understand on "10" this place it tilted forward a little bit of a. In principle this, too, well'oc, and so gets caught think many, but I to example enleve all same under otupuskanii filament precisely under 90 degrees, or "12 hours", in such a case kormak flies with minimal treetops but if we toss? Toss on 50 + meters the this normally as the me. And about parachute, so he will if to do impose on "13-14 hours", as catapult.
P.S If'm superficial weather, I would even said if present on heavy wind, being bullet perform from Preston's, and no problems, variation minimal, verified on practice not one times

:disappointed: Just ask someone to he dismantled with hand on video as you himself impose one takes. And molitvakh pokadrovku phases zabrosa. Himself for themselves. Then, I hope, himself bird, that was wrong pro "12 hours."
The main released (let off), when komlevoe knee was has a corner within 45-60 degrees to horizontally. This and there is "13-14 hours."
Wind "observing" zabrosom with "fairly late" letting go finger (supplied in "slightly after 14") - then trajectory nastilnaya is obtained.

Text or: Again pro "12 hours." Here is photo on which impose and supplied in as times on 12 looks:

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/qSbs4.jpg

That was, if would precisely in this moment have receded should sit? And serves impose the man in which technique-forceful zabrosa 21st th what.
If decisional laziness very their zabrosy photographed, then here is there is equipped pokadrovka fidery Zemex

+1

RomAndry
As option, read on Facebook srach between users Masters in and developers, so here is, recent write, that mayatnikovyy impose these udilischam little suited.

duffy333 wrote:

Max wrote (and):

As I understand on "10" this place it tilted forward a little bit of a. In principle this, too, well'oc, and so gets caught think many, but I to example enleve all same under otupuskanii filament precisely under 90 degrees, or "12 hours", in such a case kormak flies with minimal treetops but if we toss? Toss on 50 + meters the this normally as the me. And about parachute, so he will if to do impose on "13-14 hours", as catapult.
P.S If'm superficial weather, I would even said if present on heavy wind, being bullet perform from Preston's, and no problems, variation minimal, verified on practice not one times

:disappointed: Just ask someone to he dismantled with hand on video as you himself impose one takes. And molitvakh pokadrovku phases zabrosa. Himself for themselves. Then, I hope, himself bird, that was wrong pro "12 hours."
The main released (let off), when komlevoe knee was has a corner within 45-60 degrees to horizontally. This and there is "13-14 hours."
Wind "observing" zabrosom with "fairly late" letting go finger (supplied in "slightly after 14") - then trajectory nastilnaya is obtained.

Text or: Again pro "12 hours." Here is photo on which impose and supplied in as times on 12 looks:

http://sd.uploads.ru/t/qSbs4.jpg

That was, if would precisely in this moment have receded should sit? And serves impose the man in which technique-forceful zabrosa 21st th what.
If decisional laziness very their zabrosy photographed, then here is there is equipped pokadrovka fidery Zemex

Signature author

Better bad day on fishing, than a good at work.

So, I pro clock a little bit of a not so watched, here what the situation though with what hand based video or look video, from Left or with rights from fiderista. So here is pro photo higher, if would in this moment man had let should sit, then there's gravy in the best case traveled in the sky, ah and then where the has fallen (this the that I had in view pro catapult) and this of course not option. If closely read my first post, then I wrote, that the tip fidera should look on 12 hours (in the sky), not supplied in, supplied in as times will on 45-60 degrees to horizontally as you wrote, a corner will depend on by building rods up, under two-minute noodles he will more under rapid, less

Макс wrote:

So here is pro photo higher, if would in this moment man had let should sit, then there's gravy in the best case traveled in the sky, ah and then where the has fallen

Esquire Drink Database on photo these not needy. Degrees, position done. He simply TULIT for horizon :D :D
And if seriously, then should sit, too, no one not pitnu. Index should sit in karpovoy the, uh, glove is being squeezed by the cord to become katukhena. Targeting Fatah under this kagbe upward. But expense of somewhat later "vydergivaniya" twist are spaced from-under index finger the flip is obtained with normal trajectory for. Difficult describe. Alive naglyadney.
Not know, this correctly or not, but flies far, yes.

Last edited by Alex74 (Mar 28 2016 13:35:04)

+1

Alex74 wrote:

Dude on photo these not needy. Degrees, position done. He simply TULIT for horizon

During throw I on clock not'm and held several jobs demands letterhead. ????? their WODs. In any case need upload a form, on any distance there is, then will minimal so swing and queen of nothing not threatens.

+2

Макс wrote:

If closely read my first post, then I wrote, that the tip fidera should look on 12 hours (in the sky).

The tip fidera on zabrose, when he under burdens nevernot will look "on 12 hours" - his there's gravy ago'll fold down constantly. Will look only then (yes and then what something a moment,), when should sit already way from and there's gravy flies to point - burden has moved and vershinka straightened. So orientrovatsya is worth only on komlevoe knee was. Ah and on their sensations under zabrose.

+2

Max- year already 20 people, among which even an unguarded champion countries on fiderkastingu, said, that nah not need to something calculate, considered, look on clock and listen to Fadeeva. For time its of writing about could would already take itsfeeder and draft itstechnique in different conditions. And this was would time, by the with much greater benefit.

+4

I its daughter taught correctly hurl the next way: She a?inaea empty the feeder, and I spoke, sooner or later the trawler the cord. She respectively did adjustment under next zabrose. So and learned. And nor about any hours not knows, simply knows, when need to to float the cord. All on fishing, there answers on all questions.

Men Hi,, I after all nor whom nothing not argue, and of evil not wish :) A simply said its opinion, and as I enleve, yes and all. On a fishing trip was yesterday, so that today not broke a extricate look narrowly as I indeed, you know, bung, but there is a kitchen 40 meters, took his the medium, has combined and shvirnul to neighbors, podmotal and zaklipsovalsya on the border his reinstate)), and shvirnul with dozen times my weight in 30 grams. In end such a pleasant thing, in anybody understand that need mock cord "on 12", but on fact hand pitnu as such on share of of seconds later, in end indeed physical action is happening slightly later. As the so.

Carlos wrote:

that nah not need to something calculate, considered, look on clock

Vital, case from life. The situation from series of pro "clock", "working" and camping on D. One my acquaintance asked me question, which him asked one his i?eyoaeu, with on full meant it: "At how many degrees need reverse drive cars, that would car turned on 45 degrees?". I fell in stupor, to stay. I?eyoaeu me calmed, that was in not underway. Who on question can to answer?

P.S. For not who - A fix at all these slaughter head something? Fact, machine itself will show.

Last edited by Oleg_GOR (Mar 28 2016 16:49:14)

Ah kinda question not prazdyy :rolleyes: I when with his the stone (almost 2.5 full turnover helm of back from the brink until the brink and dliiiiiiiiiiiinnaya with two-the brake) peresazhivayus on hatchback wife (slightly drive cars torkul, and he tide is turning in, slightly with two-touched, and he embarked), how something have the most question emerges on how many what rotate and with somehow effort in megajoules need pressed on with two-the brake, to not test forehead- :D

To technology zabrosa this not has no relations - here that deal on Picker, that extra-kheviom throw the, and should sit roughly in one and the same point / phases movement release :dontknow:

duffy333 wrote:

By technology zabrosa this not has no relations - here that deal on Picker, that extra-kheviom throw the, and should sit roughly in one and the same point / phases movement release

Removal of, so same as with wheel, never pro indicator not was conceived. He launched something at all with Nevkoy and side ?????....

Today tried the same cord, on the same a coil, but udilishche took SPRO 4.20 90gr (large komlevoe ring)
And crime as 70gr. Headwinds.
At different options zabrosa "frrr" not was.
Can suggest, that easy cargo, under vyvazhivanii trough to the surface gave take winding and were zakhlesty for komlevoe ring under zabrose. Stuck all same discover, using old udilishche.

And here is with finger at (when his mock) apparently still need to to train and to train - knockout the treetops, then normally. Not can until hurl equally.

Yesterday were zakhlesty for supplied in and the first ring.
Udilishche Drennan SuperFider with coil Manterey elit Co. 4,000.
The cord Sunline PE 10 a1,600. + another shock from Korda caught in his photographs.

Put Exage 4,000 with the same with a cord, shock and all some yearning.
First time such a is nonsense.
Otstrelov being asked, but on form ostals scars from twist are spaced

Juggernaut wrote:

Udilische Drennan SuperFider with coil Manterey elit Co. 4,000.

The commercial lesoukladyvatelya poorly revolves, cord curls up under departing and nakidyvaet loop on the first ring. I have on protivozakhlestnoe ring zemeksa nabrasyvalo, when stood kormoran XD5000 trailer on vtulkakh.

+1

VDA wrote:

The roller lesoukladyvatelya poorly revolves, cord curls up under departing and nakidyvaet loop on the first ring. I have on protivozakhlestnoe ring zemeksa nabrasyvalo, when stood kormoran XD5000 trailer on vtulkakh.

I understood.
Need going bust katukhu, thank you!

Подскажите никак не могу понять как бросать дачами 100 и 160 ну никак у меня не летят кормухи свыше 60 метров... Забрасываю прямыми руками из за головы чтото на подобие карпового заброса, шнур прижимаю к бланку при забросе, иногда бывают захлесты за тюльпан или за второе кольцо от него. Катушки использую спортеру 4500 и фокс еос 10000 шнуры; на 100 датче 0.08 помои рюджин, кормуха флагман 84гр. Закрытая пластиковая такая корм речной тяжелый, на 160 датче 0.15 павер про кормуха фидер спорт сетка большая на 112 гр. ловлю на Десне. До етого фидера были быстрые дайва прокастер и тим дайва хф2 вроде бросал дальше... Примерно обьясните пошагово как ими делать заброс? Неужели на столько "жопорук"  :blush:

Да, эти фидера не у всех и не сразу начинают бросать - требуют подхода. особенно после действительно "быстрых" удилищ  :rolleyes:
Хороший качественный бросок с ДМ100 и ДМ160 будет только если правильно вгрузить удилище на забросе - тогда в финальной стадии заброса удилище само отдат накопленую энергию и рабтает как катапульта. Для этого а) свис оснастки в 70-100см обязателен и б) подобрать скорость разгона бланка при этом свисе. На забросе не должно быть "свиста" - "свистит" невгруженное удилище.

duffy333 wrote:

На забросе не должно быть "свиста" - "свистит" невгруженное удилище.

Вот именно ето я и слышу при забросе... Наверное слишком быстро набираю разгон?

duffy333 wrote:

не должно быть "свиста" - "свистит" невгруженное удилище

Если не сложно , можно какой то пример видео с "без свиста" забросом . Свой заброс я не слышу свиста , со стороны говорят свист есть

Fishbone wrote:

помои

:rofl:

Fishbone wrote:

Забрасываю прямыми руками

Датчами даже не пробовал бросать прямыми руками - неудобно. Сотку я бросаю, расположив палку почти параллельно воде - левая рука прямая, правая над головой согнутая. Остальное, как Сергей описал - свис не короткий, но и не длинный, первое движение чуть назад, чтоб раскачать и вгрузить удилище, потом вперед под правильным углом, разгибая правую руку, как в баскетболе.

sacral75 wrote:

со стороны говорят свист есть

Свист свисту рознь. Может, слышащие описывают как свист звук, который идет от оснастки в начале ее полета? Так чем кормушка крупнее, тем отчетливее этот звук, но со свистом у него общего мало. Так скорее хлыст/кнут звучат.

Carlos wrote:

Датчами даже не пробовал бросать прямыми руками - неудобно. Сотку я бросаю, расположив палку почти параллельно воде - левая рука прямая, правая над головой согнутая. Остальное, как Сергей описал - свис не короткий, но и не длинный, первое движение чуть назад, чтоб раскачать и вгрузить удилище, потом вперед под правильным углом, разгибая правую руку, как в баскетболе.

Свист свисту рознь. Может, слышащие описывают как свист звук, который идет от оснастки в начале ее полета? Так чем кормушка крупнее, тем отчетливее этот звук, но со свистом у него общего мало. Так скорее хлыст/кнут звучат.

Вот оно! по моему понял в чем проблема. Я писал "прямыми руками" ето значит как вы написали палка паралельно воде за спиной, а руки перпендикулярно воде подняты вверх и держат палку. Но моя ошибка я не сгибал правую руку, а просто махал палкой на вытянутых руках как топором  :D , а надо было всего лишь сделать катапульту )) вобщем будем переучиваться.
Спасибо всем за подсказки, и наставления в нужную сторону.

Last edited by Fishbone (Jul 14 2016 19:27:07)

Fishbone wrote:

Но моя ошибка я не сгибал правую руку, а просто махал палкой на вытянутых руках как топором   , а надо было всего лишь сделать ка

Спороси у Тэрри Эдмондс  _ он знает как правильно .

Fishbone wrote:

Подскажите никак не могу понять как бросать дачами 100 и 160 ну никак у меня не летят кормухи свыше 60 метров..

Как по мне, то 160-м тяжелее бросать, по определенным причинам. Проще начать с ДМ 100. Немного качнуть со стартового положения кормушку вниз и на противоходе нагрузить удочку, далее плавный с ускорением разгон. Если свиста нет - значит полетела нормально :).

Carlos wrote:

И ещё есть нюанс в финальной стадии заброса - левая рука должна какбы микро-рывком "дотянуть" конец комля удилища какбы в солнечное сплетение. Сумбурно как-то написал  %-) , но по другому не получается обьяснить  :dontknow: Это обеспечивает необходимый досыл и дополнительную энергию на забросе. Впрочем это вообще касается силовых дальних забросов.

Juggernaut wrote:

Вчера были захлесты за комель и первое кольцо.
Удилище Дреннан СуперФидер с катушкой Мантерей Элит 4000.
Шнур Sunline PE 10 lb + конусный шок от Корда.

Поставил Exage 4000 с тем же шнуром, шоком и все исчезло.
Впервые такая ерунда.
Отстрелов небыло, но на бланке остальсь шрамы от шнура

Вот и у меня случилось подобное
Drenan Red range 11ft и решил опробовать Shimano TwinPower CI4 4000 ( до этого работали с этим фидером Exage 4000RC)
Намотана была леска 0,23
После закорма, заброс и отстрел - смотрю, что леска за первое кольцо зацепилась. На бланке остался не большой след.
Поставил Shimano Aorista BB - все нормально было всю рыбалку.
Даже не знаю, что думать, похожий случай, ролик работает нормально.

Думаю еще раз попробовать, ну и намотать нить и с ней попробовать.

RomAndry wrote:

Даже не знаю, что думать,  .

Определить причину и устранить. Причина всех захлёстов за тюльпан или кольца, петелек, колтунов, хорд - закрученность лески. Крутят любую леску или нитку абсолютно все безинерционки. Крутят по-разному. У одних закрученность начинает проявляться уже на первой рыбалке. У других на двадцатой. Закрученность накапливается по всей длинне лески и рано или поздно начнёт напрягать. Она зависит ещё от частоты перебросов - чем быстрее фидер, тем быстрее проявится. Поэтому главный узел катухи - ролик лесоукладывателя. Обязательно регулярное обслуживание. При выборе новой катухи - ему самое главное внимание. Только на шарике. Плетня значительно дольше позволяет работать без проявлений закрученности. Она и накапливает её меньше и дольше не проявляет. Но и у неё есть время "Ч".
Что делать? Менять леску, если хорошо закрутилась. Можно поменять перед-назад. Можно отрезать первые метров 10-30 (в зависимости от дальности забросов). Если леска не сильно покоцана и жаба давит покупать новую, можно раскручивать леску. У меня есть "Корморан" с роликом на тефлоновой втулке - захлёсты за тюльпан начинаются уже на первой рыбалке. Намотал простую плетёнку "Поверпро" - десяток рыбалок без намёка на захлёст. Потом стали изредка проскакивать и совсем не критично. Но рыбалок через 15-20 начал ловить колтуны - время "Ч".

+1

Snob wrote:

Но рыбалок через 15-20 начал ловить колтуны - время "Ч".

На шнуре o.O
Тут Даффи высказывался по поводу скручивания шнуров и лесок, утверждая,что шнур скорее износится, чем закрутится до невозможности его использования...Согласен на все сто-на основании собственного опыта...Шнуры полюбляю мягкие и тонкие...
ЗЫ насчёт скручивания...Скручивается ли леска на ролике, и насколько- баальшой вопрос...ИМХО по логике ваще не должна теоретически :no: А вот при работе фрикциона крутится конкретно...
Ну и при использовании катушек с байтраннерами само собой :dontknow:

+1

Snob wrote:

Если леска не сильно покоцана и жаба давит покупать новую, можно раскручивать леску.

Хитрого ничего...Смотрится в инете Спиндоктор, покупается за рупь грузило грушкой БЕЗ вертлюжка и с помошью куска ножовочного полотна по металлу или на крайняк папильника изготовляется за 3 минуты на коленке аналог...Ежли такового не окажется(грузика) вращающийся вертлюжок можно сделать НЕ вращающимся при помощи плоскогубцев или молоточка,сплюснув середину.
ЗЫ сделад,но не применяю-см. предыдущий пост.Леску в качестве основной не использую.

+1

майк wrote:

На шнуре 
Тут Даффи высказывался по поводу скручивания шнуров и лесок, утверждая,что шнур скорее износится, чем закрутится до невозможности его использования...Согласен на все сто-на основании собственного опыта...Шнуры полюбляю мягкие и тонкие...
ЗЫ насчёт скручивания...Скручивается ли леска на ролике, и насколько- баальшой вопрос...ИМХО по логике ваще не должна теоретически  А вот при работе фрикциона крутится конкретно...
Ну и при использовании катушек с байтраннерами само собой

Случай с колтунами на плетне это частный случай с катухой "Корморан". У меня две катухи с роликами на вставках. Обе имеют повышенную закручиваемость лески. Другие катухи имеют ролики на шарике и у них со шнуром проблем с захлёстами за кольца не наблюдал. С леской все катухи накапливают закрученность. Я для себя разделяю закрученность на переднюю (метров семь) и заднюю. Передняя даёт эффект захлёста за тюльпан. Задняя приводит к колтунам и захдёсту за кольцо у катухи в момент вылета. На катушках с роликом на шаре задняя леска закручивается, но ни колтунов, ни захлёста за комлевое кольцо я не разу не наблюдал. А вот у "корморана" колтуны получал несколько раз. Захлёстов за заднее кольцо вообще ни разу не видел при обычной рыбалке. Была попытка имитации - получилось. Поэтому на заднюю закрученность можно сильно внимания и не обращать, если нет эффектов. Переднюю закрученность, если начинает доставать захлёстами за тюльпан, я снимаю по ходу ловли. Поднимаю фидер вертикально, отпускаю кормуху почти до воды и даю раскрутиться до остановки. Обычно помогает.
У меня катухи бюджетные. Возможно у топовых моделей ролик работает лучше. Но судя по форумам, и "шимы" с "дашами" леску таки крутят.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa