All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa

Technique zabrosa

Posts 121 to 150 of 836

duffy333 wrote:

Banaksa

Crusade not Banaks.

duffy333 wrote:

There have Fadeeva some a powerful software (think, that even and not khevik, and stronger) - not would not be surprised if this something from Brauningovskikh subpoena the King 150 g + or something from Banaksa

Signature author

Better bad day on a fishing trip, than a good at work.

Banax Piccolo.

Last edited by Donfeedermen (Dec 24 2012 13:34:22)

Dimonskiy wrote:

Adrenaline. Report where the here Tandem FishDream 2012

Notions not mean as you this managed :cool: :D. (I about results of with Preston). Can be EBM 11.8 was would appropriate but 13.2 of for summer on petty fish me disappointed. In end more often baited in the 2 rods up, peak times.The buffet on him metodnuyu the feeder and himself catching with hands on Picker :dontknow:.

Donfeedermen wrote:

Banax Piccolo.

A handle other, why write if know not.

Fiestvod wrote:

initially was question about spinningovom zabrose fiderom, about technology zabrosa. Further haters - build, expanding and vast and etc.

Have educated you, slightly. :D

Топор wrote:

have educated you, slightly.

This accurately :blush: recognized in impasse painted. Now sit and think what udilishche under this "mayatnikovyy impose" choose (from lung "Lite Volkswagen Jetta TDI") and so to poklevki processes in hand. There is on clearance sale bistmaster Lite for 820almost for a gift, Preston kompetishen any seafood brunch slightly more expensive and for him Since-series 60 and in completing Dutch master 11.8 - ceiling budget.
Seems interested EBM 11.8 but fear it will not thus informative as shimano. Light spidmastera on clearance sale there is no - so would not thought.

Last edited by Fiestvod (Dec 25 2012 00:16:32)

Fiestvod wrote:

are a EBM 11.8 but fear it will not thus informative as shimano

Not will. But that won range EBM 11.8 still nor who not dwarf. My opinion.

+1

Posproshay pro trabuku seri. Signum. Very dry and a catchy a form. There in conductors 3,20 laptop very good, but for places rapid St.

Last edited by mixa (Dec 25 2012 00:28:45)

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

Now sit and think what udilishche under this "mayatnikovyy impose" choose (from lung "lite Volkswagen Jetta TDI") and so to poklevki processes in hand.

Slightly fetched, either have you with this zabrosom. Fishing pole select under conditions, close political, for competition, for souls, and you for zabrosa :smoke: If have you in week will three fishing, and such aktivnenkikh on fidernomu, then in late season skill in zabrose will quite high. Under desire of course and with any line. If all of this there is but there is no outcome, throw feeder. ;) :crazyfun:

Last edited by Топор (Dec 25 2012 00:52:25)

+1

Топор wrote:

Lightly fetched, either have you with this zabrosom. Your cast select under conditions, close political, for competition, for souls, and you for zabrosa If have you in week will three fishing, and such aktivnenkikh on fidernomu, then in late season skill in zabrose will quite high. Under desire of course and with any line. If all of this there is but there is no outcome, throw feeder.

Edited the Axe (Yesterday 22 :52: 25)

Increasingly simply, udilishche which not on psyche takeout. On contest in my no one not Takes and I not exception. Fiderom enleve year and a half, until this spinning, your fishing bobber. With zabrosami I have all in order already years 20 and this mayatnikovyy used only on spinninge only he there very rapid. With fiderom d explore in next year, very difficult to imagine such impose fiderom in slower action unlike fishing pole. Little who them enjoys, thought here will maximum information about him. Fidernye contest in basis of its pass on such same reservoirs and in similar conditions as and my, average church. So why same not choose for themselves one thing good udilishche for average distance there is yes such to can be was with him and on contest and on their properties allows save time thanks to rapid perezabrosu osnanstki, without harm for the most stick. Himself style industrialized fishing I have very active, and approach 15, say sports, each fishing this way to self-perfection and streamlining time on uselessness.
I have until that only 2 fidera: For a near - Mr. Picker Shimano Nexave cx 2.7, the far-- khevik Shimano Speedmaster AX 3.9. Need for average. Already mean misconception somehow should be a form fidera but closest Music with normal udilischami is for 120 kilometers and not fact that there that i.e.. Account for literally increasingly buy through Internet.

Fiestvod wrote:

Since fiderom d explore in next year, very difficult to imagine such impose fiderom in slower action unlike fishing pole.

, my friend and that there explore? For starters rollers with Fadeyev more than enough. I, too, 'm using mayatnikovym zabrosom as and smediumom
Bistmaster so and with EBM 100. Only with EBM 100 did this neatly and smoothly. Importantly not fear :yep:
Z. L? - 1649. Prisadil in this season friend on feeder, so he maverom shade initially tulit so that me initially was creepy.
There vershinka it bends in-style: Tulip meets with komlem :O

Yes increasingly options Thank you. Question closed, pofludili and ????? :)

Fiestvod wrote:

thought here will maximum information about him.

C zabrosom little who needy. With the experience comes some pristine its grains technique, with which you themselves feel the most solidly, but typically when applied to its conditions industrialized fishing. Than wider your geography fishing trips, those you's more versatile. Under awoke he of course.

Last edited by Топор (Dec 25 2012 23:17:04)

+2

I, all neofitam say, leftist hand supplied in on themselves pressed. Knots hand only dosylaet and works as hinge.

Vadkh wrote:

I, all neofitam say, leftist hand supplied in on themselves pressed. Knots hand only dosylaet and works as hinge.

Me seems this too simply. Need clearly itself represent point (goal) and trajectory. Each time, before each zabrosom. Then this will enter habit and over time will cease about itself resemble, would moment when flies only in point and you even thinking, that on drkgomu and be not can. Then all kudato just... go away, one starts seek and camping on D. Here is so here is remain vestige experience with which we and're sailing. Their expertize successful and not very, different in general.

Ya Wrote as force work stick. Impose until clips and on scheduled their shopping. This nuts and bolts, and further can be and trolley onto a side and mayatnikovyy and "podbros.
But there is no as on this video, better would not pozorilis :D

Sooner or later should make :crazyfun:

Decided to choose this subject for his issue. Although, can and Shiller wrong?!
So here is. Eiaee today Maver Genesis black ice, 12 feet, teetered on him a middle-aged the coil flagship of the legends 4,000, with puffed IP 0.15. 5 times, or fairytale, on tulip kudalis deal. With 5 th times vershinka nadlomilas. So here is question. No else could these deal throw themselves onstage:
- Katushka?
- cord?
- wind in yo 'face. - 8-)?
- or other the reason?
My thought directed in side twist are spaced. Will explain. On the most rod Iranian test on by a newly / a fishing line 3-8lb. Possible-??? my cord pudgy, huh.
What opinion, Panov? :idea:

Last edited by футболер (Apr 8 2013 00:13:00)

футболер wrote:

- or other the reason?

I would in primarily thought would on on the door frame in technology zabrosa :hobo:

+1

I have was such the problem, increasingly deal was in technology zabrosa, pereuchilsya and order.
Need to do more seamless impose and not to do withering stop the most stick

+1

In this situation was almost forceful impose.
So same were suspicions on length svisa.
Withering stop stick not was, camping on K. Noose obrazovyvalas in primary stage zabrosa.

Last edited by футболер (Apr 8 2013 08:31:45)

Have you already was a small noose on document with a string and it did big deal. Such case have from low-cost coils. As only under zabrose nikomu wary rustling on the rings - immediately verify the entire the cord on podmotke and look Uzlinka. Ah and follow under zabrose, as cross-section crossbeam kormak and there is no whether zakhlesta tulip buds. Walnut sideboard.

The absence of easy a stretch cord in moment be recharged bait\ prikormki. Proslablennyy the cord easily doing tons of pulled on tulip had.

. As only under zabrose nikomu wary rustling on the rings - immediately verify the entire the cord on podmotke and look Uzlinka.

This situation me, too, am familiar - first under zabrosakh something on the sly so rustlin 'under pass through rings (and under zabrose, and under vymatyvanii), but as something little one pays on this attention :love:, especially, if nibble a good and frequent. And forth, oftentimes the, emerges beard. :smoke:

I am installing "rustling" the cord (after rasputyvaniya uzelka, naturally) on another coil and also I at the other feeder. :)

If villains continue to to emerge, then I remont, such "suspicious rustling the cord with little sack" on the cord from another producer.

Vadkh wrote:

Wu you already was a small noose on document with a string and it did big deal. Such case have from low-cost rails. As only under zabrose nikomu wary rustling on the rings - immediately verify the entire cord on podmotke and look Uzlinka.

Uzlinka poshukayu, but likely his there is no. Because after first three zakhlestov peretersya the cord and was on about Dam. Think, if would was would Uzlinka, then he would uleel under first otstrele.

Vadkh wrote:

Nu and follow under zabrose, as cross-section crossbeam kormak and there is no whether zakhlesta tulip buds. Walnut sideboard.

Sledyu. Times 5 finger at do tudym-syudym.

As would not the first year fideryu and such problems not was. The that to Ontse zabrosa kidalo deal was and I immediately understood that to what.
And here all contrary.

футболер wrote:

Uzelok poshukayu, but likely his there is no. Because after first three zakhlestov peretersya the cord and was on about Dam. Think, if would was would Uzlinka, then he would uleel under first otstrele.

So already there is no uzelka. On maximum he not with first times is tearing. On node and snapped in my ass, not pereterlos, Netimer just.

футболер wrote:

A here all contrary.

Far not fact. Can when his MO to stuff crime as and was slabin twist are spaced and you not looking podmotal.

Vadkh wrote:

Far away not fact. Can when his MO to stuff the feeder and was slabin twist are spaced and you not looking podmotal.

T. K. Stood the most soft kviver, 0.5 ounces like, then nazhyatka was such a, that slightly whether not in parallel the was a tulip.
Closing. I have on level reflex, from 3 to 5 ­ finger at test the free move cord.
T. E. The size of the coils (shpuli) and the thickness of the cord here quite not under than?
Text or: 'll look for villains.

Last edited by футболер (Apr 8 2013 10:23:57)

I have was such the situation with coil Flagman zadnefriktsionnoy, not expensive, prichina- not domotka cord on forefront the lifeline to the, from there deal and had a collection.

+1

футболер wrote:

T. K. Stood the most soft kviver, 0.5 ounces like, then nazhyatka was such a, that slightly whether not in parallel the was tulip.

No weight kormak throwing good?
There is thought :idea:, that if vershinka such a delicate, and tooling harder in been its test, then on zabrose have this the most done can be nedetstskie Parazitnye fluctuations in previous which and reprisal the natyag, then slabin cord in zone done. And here already and until education the stitches for and its nabrosa on ring not far.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa