All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa


Technique zabrosa

Posts 181 to 210 of 836

181

In my opinion. Not though, that the length cord, urge the under water, expands, arc rises useful on a strong stream. Changing a corner attacks water on the cord. Hence less snositsya there's gravy and dying man over here the form fidera. Never pick a take on during and not have been arguing old rope-a-arc. For the very chooses Rouseff take and contracts as such.

+4

182

Vadkh wrote:

The she on during useful? Enlighten.

Можно поставить кормушку полегче))Немного теряется чувствительность, но на коротком поводке(ПГ) леща видно))Не знаю физику этого явления, но с дугой можно скинуть с кормушки грамм 20-30)Но там много арифметики))Нашли точку, положили фидер на стойку и вымотали слабину, чтоб как струна)потом отматываем назад(зависит от силы течения и глубины)допустим один оборот, что бы при падении кормушка легла где надо, а не ближе на один метр(течение её во время падения снесет по радиусу)потом отматываем назад еще на длину удочки и еще два оборота, клипсуемся))Вытираем пот и забрасываем)Удочку вверх, по приводнению кормухи чуть подаём вперёд и обратно в вертикаль))пока падает кормушка на дно, делаем два оборота и ждем, удочка все еще в вертикальном положении, когда кормушка на дне, тогда кладем на стойку)

0

183

I wildly'm sorry, but want ask long muchayuschiy me question? As correctly (or who as makes and believes this reasonably the right) to do impose, namely separate concrete element of - under zabrose continue to strangle as such finger at to the or not. Saw on video, that some the British at all fakovyy should sit lozhat on shpulyu and make impose. Where the truth? Help people good! Or correctly this as whom conveniently and not worth do come.

0

184

sava2011 wrote:

I wildly'm sorry, but want ask long muchayuschiy me question? As correctly (or who as makes and believes this reasonably the right) to do impose, namely separate concrete element of - under zabrose continue to strangle as such finger at to the or not. Saw on video, that some the British at all fakovyy should sit lozhat on shpulyu and make impose. Where the truth? Help people good! Or correctly this as whom conveniently and not worth do come.

On my view-on lyubitelya)) Sam to the not I'm hugging, i?eyoaeu is being squeezed by)) fakovyy should sit, I.M.H.O., only for pikerov))

0

185

sava2011 wrote:

continue to strangle as such finger at to the or not

Never I'm hugging. The cord lies on crease of before of last phalanges index finger. So was accustomed, differently I have, perhaps, and not tickles. Applies and to Picker, and to ekstrakheviku.

0

186

Boev wrote:

I.M.H.O.,. Not though, that the length length of cord, urge the under water, expands, arc rises useful on a strong devices up. Changing a corner attacks water on the cord. Hence less snositsya there's gravy and dying man over here the form fidera. Never pick a take on during and not have been arguing old rope-a-arc. For the very chooses Rouseff take and contracts to let the line out.


Noose a loop ’. For always him to arch his arc. Under this a corner attacks always is worsening, simply on geometry. So as for will always be pressed on system: There's gravy, the cord, vershinka, under workers from the twist are spaced will more world steel rope market vershinku. So need to find optimum arc over- by in dependence from forces tide. Too much noose under less strong currents will increase inertia some tackle, regularly complicated sensitivity. Personally, I under zakormke for themselves'm just mulling things over stronger or soft or weak to do sample cord, this 1 -1.5oborota coils. And I try to put put crime as to the brink of breakdown. I was accustomed so harvest on during, because enleve only on during. In many places have us any crime as simply bears and account for wait until for pribet crime as to the sidelines, in this case lishnuyu take, too, pick a, in on avoidance embody cord between boulders and subsequent piece of fastening.
In one word always'm on strength crosscurrents, because as even in one place and in one day force tide can change.

0

187

Mike thank you, I cannot to lend advice on-world himself asked question, but personally I Masonic to let the line out on a pillow sham the first considered finger and I'm hugging to let the line out to the and not know correctly whether this, but my acquaintance (a big fan Dumcheva) said, that I have not the right technique zabrosa and he as and Dumchev to let the line out not is being squeezed by. Otnosilelno fold the edges, then here I have still more questions, so as believe, that very creepy (minimum sensitivity and in case zatupa a serious a cut finger), on crease of should sit cut stronger and through this longer. About sensitivity accurately form works worse. Even when in childhood tried to engage shooting, then perhaps the first what are taught - this want me to put should sit on the triggering hook correctly, namely never should sit not is borne on the triggering hook sgibom considered, and only with, that gives more verified and seamless The folding and respectively more precise shot. So here is I think, that precise "shot" from fidera not less is important, than from weapons and respectively technique with finger at similar (on what part of finger is mired raskosami).
But so as I precise answer about fidera not know, so and ask Council. In any case all 0 Client on my question BIG THANKS thank you. Ready listen and other advice.

0

188

Vadkh wrote:

And I try to put put crime as to the brink of breakdown. I was accustomed so harvest on during, because enleve only on during.

And for what questioning crime as to the brink of breakdown) For example, on my small river bream not likes when there's gravy crawling after unloading feed)) If I rallied harvest gusteru or dace, then only, give crime as I feel safer, that would its sometimes erode)

0

189

2 Sava 2011 I understand, that better would on a pillow sham, there and sensitivity, and less opportunity getting hurt, and, you know, bung so couple of times-the first and the second. And then here we go, especially if are they biting a good. Should sit not proizvoditeley nor never, capture it at another place until of automatism, zabrosy like have yielded. But what about the accuracy, then this on-my, busts, this OK feeder, not bullet shootings.

Last edited by майк (Apr 10 2013 23:19:28)

0

190

майк wrote:

2 Sava 2011 I understand, that better would on a pillow sham, there and sensitivity, and less opportunity getting hurt, and, you know, bung so couple of times-the first and the second. And then here we go, especially if are they biting a good. Should sit not proizvoditeley nor never, capture it at another place until of automatism, zabrosy like have yielded. But what about the accuracy, then this on-my, busts, this OK feeder, not bullet shootings.

Edited! Mike. (Today 22 :19: 28)

Yes raskosami or cord would still slip down between the first and the second phalanges) when quickly] However or hand wet)

0

191

blekmor1 wrote:

A for what questioning crime as to the brink of breakdown) For example, on my small river bream not likes when there's gravy crawling after unloading feed))

In first me not understood permanent brackets after any phrase, that they mean? Second Where is I wrote, that I seek, kemosabe these empty trough. Not need to for me domyslivat. For themselves I observed, that better let Alice in empty crime as, than she will dead empty lie on bottom. This means overweight trough.

+1

192

Vadkh wrote:

When first me not understood permanent brackets after any phrase, that they mean? Second Where is I wrote, that I seek, kemosabe these empty trough. Not need to for me domyslivat. For themselves I observed, that better let Alice in empty the feeder, than she will dead empty lie on bottom. This means overweight trough.

This is smilies (smile) tested posture as consider please)

0

193

sava2011
Continue to strangle to the there is sense on big traditional transportation and distant zabrosakh camping on K. Burden on the rod coils less. And want me to put should sit on shpulyu there is sense on lung traditional transportation and not big rastoyaniyakh (Blekmor the first, higher spoke pikernyy in-patent), but if there is skill not continue to strangle as such to the the case with finger at on shpule only glee-feint so or otherwise ogranichenyy.

Last edited by Топор (Apr 11 2013 01:28:28)

0

194

sava2011 wrote:

. Even when in childhood tried to engage shooting, then perhaps the first what are taught - this want me to put should sit on the triggering hook correctly, namely never should sit not is borne on the triggering hook sgibom considered, and only with, that gives more verified and seamless The folding and respectively more precise shot. So here is I think, that precise "shot" from fidera not less is important, than from weapons and respectively technique with finger at similar (on what part of finger is mired raskosami.


Do as First Champion of World on fideru Alexey “! :cool:

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/lwg67.jpg

0

195

Dood wrote:

Do things as First Champion of World on fideru Alexey “!

And in fix chief sign In? Continue to strangle as such to one another's feet coils or bombarding "through"?

Last edited by Топор (Apr 11 2013 10:54:04)

0

196

sava2011
'm using napalchnikom and don't care where farewells cord

0

197

Profis wrote:

Seizing an napalchnikom and don't care where farewells cord

It!, without contraception better. :no:

0

198

Топор wrote:

A in fix chief sign In? Continue to strangle to let the line out to one another's feet coils or bombarding "through"?


H. Z. :dontknow: - this can say only the author zabrosa :glasses:.

I only described some analogy between "the first what are taught - this want me to put should sit on the triggering hook correctly"and prizhimaniem filament / cord to leg coils in moment zabrosa.

Text or: Many fideristy in moment zabrosa at all nor to what not) pressed as such / the cord their index finger at - but they, of course same, and not Champions World on fideru in lichke. :D (joke)

0

199

Alex74 wrote:

Because such a discussion matter, then still question: On Rusanovsky battle and observed such moment, that some fidermeny under zabrose (for example Lech “) rigidly brings the the feeder in vertical position fidera and further podmatyvaet coil.

Until Alexey not responded, I let me give you view Tommi Pickering...... (chief a trainer zbornoy of England on fideru -, too, like as authority):
To good, the right and precise zabrosa needs correctly sit during zabrosa and correctly hurl.
Training for:
. Fill out the feeder feeds. Sit squarely on platform. Shackle lesoukladyvatelya is open and the main controlled by finger at. There's gravy cross-section crossbeam somewhere on meter from tulip buds. Walnut sideboard. Place it is in position "on 2 hours" (if look side on themselves).

impose:
afford movement udilishche accorded directly for himself in position "on 10 hours" (if look side on themselves). In continuation of this movement, as only pounder will achieved point "10 hours", the form goes move. In this moment there's gravy on inertia all so same goes ago. This is not only more magnificently the form rods up, but and not gives feeding trough "scour" in the air. This "ryskane" poorly is bad for accuracy zabrosa.

In I might go:
After zabrosa place it usually looks vershinkoy in side point industrialized fishing. But directly before privodneniem trough needs raise place it vertically - in stance "on 12 hours", if look side on themselves.
For this there are three reasons:
First, in such a position the form rods up (mainly upper his part of) predisposition of weight snap under its stopping about clip-on earring and not gives the main directly good whack in clip-on earring; otherwise options can be the most different - from k snap on node until cliff the main and other things;
Second, tentative klipsovanie when choosing point, too, needs to produce, when udilishche is in position "on 12 hours" - in such a case with such technology already during industrialized fishing your tooling will all time lie down on one and the same distance;
Third, under such a position rods up you have there is always a necessary stockpile of the main, to cocked, vershinku so as you conveniently in each specific situation - in case if udilishche during for splashdown trough looks in point industrialized fishing there is options, when you will have through dibs on strongly oppure basic for inspiring fideru caregiver position, and this fraught with styagivaniem trough with point and respectively razmazyvaniem coarse spills.

Vzvodim vershinku:
bird feeders already on bottom, and place it still pile operating vertically. Now his need put in workplace of position, but so to not shift the the feeder with point. Все большую популярность приобретает такое положения фидера, когда угол между основной и бланком очень небольшой, а вершинка практически смотрит в сторону точки ловли; но Томми считает, что это далеко не самое лучшее положение удилища как для индикации поклевки, так и для амортизации удилищем поклевки сильной крупной рыбы; вместо этого он предпочитает располагать удилище практически параллельно берегу, так чтобы между основной и бланком был практически прямой угол - так по его мнению вершинка испытывает правильную нагрузку и способна передать каждый тычок.

From themselves correct: Podmatyvanie the main together with the descent of rods up immediately after stabilization trough on bottom magnificently vershinku and gives opportunity see poklevku if she occurred immediately after the fall of the snap on bottom; otherwise for those of seconds, which pass until vershinka vzvedetsya the passage either vymotkoy after installations on stand, perhaps "proschelkivanie" poklevki.

For those who not believes :D
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/fiDax.png

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 11 2013 14:29:56)

+8

200

Amplitude under zabrose he has a pretty a small, perhaps described way to precise zabrosa on a small distance?

0

201

Likely yes. For mediums, not more in my opinion. England all ???.
Me more are interested in the that he strongly recommends as part of "technology precise zabrosa" svis to do about Dam. Our same athletes (many) practice maximum although trough to Tyulpanu :dontknow:

0

202

duffy333 wrote:

I got more are interested in the that he strongly recommends as part of "technology precise zabrosa" svis to do about Dam. Our same athletes (many) practice maximum although trough to Tyulpanu


Serozha, this only confirms viability both ways, adjusted on the that with large svisom and long one a leash around strongly not zamakhneshsya on dam to example.

0

203

duffy333 wrote:

I got more are interested in the that he strongly recommends as part of "technology precise zabrosa" svis to do about Dam. Our same athletes (many) practice maximum although trough to Tyulpanu

In my opinion. With brief svisom better comes the accuracy of, and with long one expanding. Still there is dependence from rigidity Balanka, with tough makes sense to do big svis for range missiles, and with mild form there is no camping on K. Strongly suffers the accuracy of. As the, where then we touched this themes.

0

204

I don't know, but the British overwhelmingly gets caught precisely parabolikami and the accuracy of for them this slightly whether not axiom under it catching fiderom. I simply in many English external relations materials (articles, photo, video) noticing it is this nuance - svis trough order Dam and a permanent aktsentirovnie on the that the accuracy of zabrosa above all :dontknow:

+1

205

duffy333
You himself all try, and opinion nicknames not will need. On big-average River or VDKhN you this immediately not boutique, if only on marker. And there where mistakes with precision well read, play with a long svisa on one, then on the other rod. In my and so obviously. That until the English back and parabolikov, already was discussed a hundred times, parabolik not fact that fishing pole the slow (soft) on action. If come, that parabolik, this form of bending in means of.

duffy333 wrote:

I simply in many English external relations materials (articles, photo, video) noticing it is this nuance - svis trough order Dam and a permanent aktsentirovnie on the that the accuracy of zabrosa above all

About accuracy not dispute at all she and here not less is important, and here is svis in meter on their video frequent discern not can (feeder implies).

Last edited by Топор (Apr 11 2013 18:02:59)

0

206

Ah judging by the, that Pickering all ??? churchgoers under Prestonovskim flag, can say, that but it is not far fastami :D.
"There is I have one mogilnichek", tkhu, vodoemchik, where the accuracy of in 50sm already sufficiently dire. Pro meter even to speak not account for. Purely English option. There in the second half of on May and'll try out exhortations can reduce. Very interestingly.

Last edited by duffy333 (Apr 11 2013 18:11:45)

+1

207

duffy333
I in its time strongly fought for expanding, and precisely in this search for found for themselves, that svis affects expanding. And after occupational on conventional fishing (not big pond) think fix strain for precise zabrosa standing still, think'll enhance svis and can be not rising from chairs obtain without pressure the same distance. The distance the kind, sitting with large svisom used easier, but the accuracy of with so approach with hard comes and now possessing already what the experience.

+1

208

Топор wrote:

I.M.H.O.,. With brief svisom better comes the accuracy of, and with long one expanding. Still there is dependence from rigidity Balanka, with tough makes sense to do big svis for range missiles, and with mild form there is no camping on K. Strongly suffers the accuracy of. As the, where then we touched this themes.

duffy333 wrote:

KhZ, but the British overwhelmingly gets caught precisely parabolikami and the accuracy of for them this slightly whether not axiom under it catching fiderom. I simply in many English external relations materials (articles, photo, video) noticing it is this nuance - svis trough order Dam and a permanent aktsentirovnie on the that the accuracy of zabrosa above all :dontknow:


Sves do meter or slightly more and, you know, bung until clips, importantly in side not kosonut. Long refused from lateral sequences of throws, under them accurately flies on sides. In short far'm there and, you know, bung. If couple of gather steam; pens until clips not fell the immediately vymatyvayu. Here is so the other for the accuracy of.

0

209

Топор wrote:

I in its time strongly fought for expanding, and precisely in this search for found for themselves, that svis affects expanding.

Mister Pecorari not d, from what depends expanding - let poumnichayut the British :D

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/9wCy8.jpg

+3

210

Until umnichayut the British :D My five kopecks on ballistics, birth all ??? (??? birth) should.
On combination expanding - the accuracy of - svis. With a large svise expanding must be, and will, greater, under other equal terms (more nagruzhaetsya the form) the accuracy of must on-any fall, it is difficult's very good for back brain to control position trough obey (for throw reader Pickering). Under small svise with precision contrary. Manage ?????... on pitch (aviation) (on range missiles) can be only moment of descent finger, on ryskanyu (to the left-shift to the) only departure rods up to the left-shift to the under I might go trough. For themselves do svis 30-40 centimeters almost always for fidera (for me the distance 90 about. 4,000-pay extremely comfortable), for Mr. Picker here under 0 until knot snap. The fat I.M.H.O.,.

Last edited by SL (Apr 11 2013 21:40:13)

+4


You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Technique zabrosa