All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Products Allvega

Posts 1 to 29 of 29

Newsworthy attention :flag: 304 fodder. Flavor cool! Fidernuyu line of cracked up to be :cool: Soon, too, d testit :jumping:
http://sg.uploads.ru/dGVY7.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/QIMW1.jpg

Last edited by yareshenko (May 4 2015 19:16:33)

Here is a small report with this feeds!
http://feederfishing.tv/otchety/zimnij- … eniem.html

http://sg.uploads.ru/Ht9Zd.jpg

With such dynamic work feed as in video his need not in the mill the feeder did, but on flet sculpt - from trough-Bada he at all not will% -) first predusmatrivaet seconds through 30 are beginning break away. And if poklevka why something suddenly will immediately on fall in trough on bottom, then the entire the road until Bank will Kerala vymyvayuschimsya feeds.
Or fodder until “I,, or his pereuvlazhnili. , too, until “I.

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Since such dynamic work feed as in video his need not in the mill the feeder did, but on flet sculpt - from trough-Bada he at all not will first predusmatrivaet seconds through 30 are beginning break away. And if poklevka why something suddenly will immediately on fall in trough on bottom, then the entire the road until Bank will Kerala vymyvayuschimsya feeds.
Or fodder until “I,, or his pereuvlazhnili. , too, until “I.

If you turned attention on name, then should be understandable what it not serves the foundation, but plays role rather supplements to asking a basic kashlu and gives it nice for fish odors! And for inertia replies "Feder"

yareshenko wrote:

If you turned attention on name,.

I the as times drew attention on name - "Universal"this I so understand "Pediguenio" from "station wagon"? Then this name for feed, which "master on all hands", some sort "base", which is used everywhere and always. Where here, where and how be guessing where pro "excess fare", I not know. :dontknow:

Last edited by duffy333 (May 5 2015 11:44:42)

And prikormka the Russian producer. Doubt that have us she will enjoy the popularity. Our framers, too, are good in this fact :dontknow:

+3

duffy333 wrote:

Illy fodder until “I,, or his pereuvlazhnili. , too, until “I.

Sergei, here think different "or", the details'll text in lichku.

+1

Oleg_GOR wrote:

"or",

Oleg, you perishing sorry, but and me like would know, that this for "or" 8-). Thank you

Manowar wrote:

Oleg, you perishing sorry, but and me like would know, that this for "or." Thank you

Or "pereslastili." But calls for speculation almost absolutely silly tittle, and pleasantly raze not informed. Prikormku same I not saw.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

pereslastili "

Under your dough were carried away by, mellasoy or variedades, and from she became very of inertial?

Manowar wrote:

contaminated your dough were carried away by, mellasoy or variedades, and from she became very of inertial?

There is no, still on stage production.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

No, still on stage production.

Understood, but if honestly, I thought that simply his, so zameshali.

Manowar wrote:

but if honestly, I thought that simply his, so zameshali.

I OK say, this my calls for speculation just. Here is if who from corrupt on taste of will try and will tell. But not had the tip language of course.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

taste of will try

Ah then skloubeni "sacrifice" 8-).

Me soon as its, report'll text here)

The author: Sergei Puzanov, Chempio Russia on it comes to shagging fish fiderom 2014

http://sg.uploads.ru/j9UEt.jpg

Last edited by yareshenko (May 7 2015 20:24:21)

Gdezhe you so much Hi. Did you in Dnepropetrovsk or photo not yours.

aleks777 wrote:

gdezhe you so much Hi. Did you in Dnepropetrovsk or photo not yours.

This photo with Moscow rivers

Not my

Think in Dnepropetrovse cannot be catch some so much of bream?

Last edited by yareshenko (May 7 2015 20:08:51)

yareshenko wrote:

aleks777 wrote (and):

Gdezhe you so much Hi. Did you in Dnepropetrovsk or photo not yours.

This photo with Moscow rivers

Not my

Signature author

Selling udilisch ZEMEX

So and of food and nevodi people misleading. And the wrote that plains prikormku d test and vystovlyaesh photo can understand that this your test.

aleks777 wrote:

so and of food and nevodi people misleading. And the wrote that plains prikormku d test and vystovlyaesh photo can understand that this your test.

I wrote that will make report, in my understanding of "report" this not one photograph :D, this the first.

The second: I no one, nowhere not am entering. If would imposed, signed would: "Here is, natorbil on Malinovsky, and uploaded would photo, which higher" :canthearyou:

:sceptic:

yareshenko wrote:

aleks777 wrote (and):

So and of food and nevodi people misleading. And the wrote that plains prikormku d test and vystovlyaesh photo can understand that this your test.

I wrote that will make report, in my understanding of "report" this not one photograph :D, this the first.

The second: I no one, nowhere not am entering. If would imposed, signed would: "Here is, natorbil on Malinovsky, and uploaded would photo, which higher" :canthearyou:

:sceptic:

Signature author

Selling udilisch ZEMEX

Increasingly ??? need to was write that here is outcome vasi pupkina from Mokvy or even as the so. For example I pre thought swoon. I ukleykoy dabble and here leschi in Dnieper River you can catch. And nasamom fact all quite not so.

aleks777 wrote:

increasingly ??? need to was write that here is outcome vasi pupkina from Mokvy or even as the so. For example I pre thought swoon. I ukleykoy dabble and here leschi in Dnieper River you can catch. And nasamom fact all quite not so.

Revised :flag: :)

proDvinnytui wrote:

A prikormka the Russian producer. Doubt that have us she will enjoy the popularity. Our framers, too, are good in this fact

So the it so! But this forum very popular and have us.

duffy333 wrote:

I the as times drew attention on name - "Universal" this I so understand "Pediguenio" from "station wagon"? Then this name for feed, which "master on all hands", some sort "base," which is used everywhere and ?

- Breathing argue!

yareshenko wrote:

Dostoyna attention :flag: 304 fodder. Flavor cool! Fidernuyu line of cracked up to be :cool: Soon, too, d testit

- We'll see, until its in sale not saw. Not think, that will super provyv in prikormkakh, but in any case, the emergence of novelties this aren, growing choice - personally me this powerfully with.
Of what I personally obtain very from Allvega, me liked pletyonka Feeder Braid, there are good povodochnye filament. This the cord, in this season I have ended up on most on. Later write about this much detail.

Last edited by PVR (May 8 2015 09:22:05)

+1

And will whether she in sale in Ukraine?

Иванович wrote:

A will whether she in sale in Ukraine?

And in Dnieper River that, their cannot digest little?! You even price Russian not saw!

Bykaraxa wrote:

A in Dnieper River that, their cannot digest little?! You even price Russian not saw!

Ah so and asked, because topikstarter from of Dnepr raised such a subject. Sense in tests this products, if its have will take?

Иванович wrote:

transformer in tests this products, if its have will take?

Sense to live at all? :canthearyou: