All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 1 to 30 of 983

Daiwa Aqualite Heavy Feeder 3.6 comfortable experience whether them will harvest on platnikakh and small reservoirs? This will be my first experience in it catching fiderom. And can be whether for him pick a done with less test roughly from 1.5 ounces of.

wowan 060481 wrote:

can be whether for him pick a done with less test roughly from 1.5 ounces of.

I’d say immediately, shimanovskie, braunningovskie done to him, not suited, have them greater your dozen.

wowan 060481 wrote:

dayva akvalayt Hevy feeder 3.6 comfortable experience whether them will harvest on platnikakh and small reservoirs? This will be my first experience in it comes to shagging fiderom. And can be whether for him pick a done with less test roughly from 1.5 ounces of.

I have buddy broken khlystik, long sought and found under them Alyansovskie, is now over as native!

Comfortable experience whether will harvest these pounder on platnikakh and small reservoirs. If not, the than is due diskomfor? Thank you.

And for what need khevik? Will not comfortable experience. For the boner for eyes ????? the medium. :dontknow: A at all, is worth WELL revere forum. :flag:

Last edited by Кафоля (Feb 17 2012 03:44:53)

+2

Pardon me, sho horning with its pyatakom, but very base want. Not enleve on during-ah there I have close his, simply NETU. Why something all turns on during consider, that kheviki only for this and incisions, I believe, that even and for zabrosa bears a snap DALEKO. It is difficult a psychic smash the feeder na ? o for ochі. On neighboring a branch Duffy gave exile on-fishing zailennykh gills. Me on such a (with though there not travel-Russian language, and sapropel, black, with a thick layer by layer lies) account for now is to shoot under terrible stare opposite Bank, to normal harvest, camping on K. Before is a bit solid trawling there is, and carp young the escaping feeds on. And on 2008-kinesh further neighbors-you catch, so that in my the deep their political leanings not increasingly so simply. With respect you other perspective (I OK if correctly understand, try here something each have friend learn to)

майк wrote:

kinesh further neighbors-you catch,

Mike, read closely, 3.60 particularly further not kinesh. And Vovan asks precisely for 3.60.
P.S. If some in than you something not understood, not fact, that in the rest of the you already has understood! (With) :dontknow:

Last edited by Кафоля (Feb 17 2012 13:44:32)

Кафоля wrote:

To the boner for eyes ????? the medium

I 13 from this phrase, and for moreover, about fix wrote, 4,50m consume a variety of

And that me now with him to do? Sell until a new or to purchase still Volkswagen Jetta TDI?
2 Kafolya, and than will is due discomfort?

wowan 060481 wrote:

and than will is due discomfort?

Weight feeders. Why on-start 50-60 "grape". Trough? , only to cocked, kvivertip? Or further continue to cast until? Further, particularly, not zabrosish.3,60-this comfortable (precise) impose 50 forge the + / - 5 forge the On-the second issue, on-start, typically,’re using as can be more easy trough. Ship types- wet softer done, can be, but sense? I through this past, on Bistmaster done a fitting yet Bayronovskie done, not poorly, but compared with Sherwood-fluff piece!
Sell, of course, can be. And buy a medium or Lite. And can be his use under flet / method. And to understand more accurately, that buy, tell approximate distance industrialized fishing. Yes, and on Forum (if his read CAREFULLY) already there are good recommendations by choice udilki. Increasingly I.M.H.O.,. :tomato:

P.S. If for you not sufficiently dire a transporter room length, look a to Bistmaster e-commerce,. The price is with Dayvoy. Not advertisements, simply they me like :cool:

Last edited by Кафоля (Feb 17 2012 21:59:14)

Кафоля wrote:

3.60-this comfortable (precise) impose 50 forge the + / - 5 forge the

I would said 70-75m and, too, if Volkswagen Jetta TDI 3,9m.

wowan 060481 wrote:

And that me now with him to do? Sell until a new or to purchase still a medium?

If such opportunity there is the better not sell, and TUR a medium. Ah or a little bit of a pomuchatsya with Gavrilizmom in individual cases and later TUR a medium, or Lite a good. :smoke: There on fact you'll figure it out, that for your situation preferable, not rush.

wowan 060481 wrote:

Comfortably whether will harvest these pounder on platnikakh and small in reservoirs.

If short, then platniki different, say so if fish from engine bed and higher normal, if until engine bed the often definition of poklevki on intuitions.

Last edited by Топор (Feb 17 2012 23:31:23)

wowan 060481! Can be I, too, their "5 kopecks" 've? I have Flagman Invader 3.6m, test 30 90 "grape". 3 done. I thought, that test vershinok 30 - 60 - 90 "grape". Enleve on-start. Rates. The depth of 2 -3 Dam. Bottom ilistoe. On practice it turned out, that lungs trough (30 gr dry weight) the most soft the tip moving on beneath the. 50 Tymoshenko trough (in separating weight) for this done a little heavy, yes and 50 "grape" in though go more, than like would. Not all poklevki in a timely'm picking up. It turned out, that the most soft vershinka has test 1.5 oz (ounces of). T. E. Roughly 42 grams. Came to what await the with Russia "sabaneevskiy" ray Pro List a medium 3.0 Dam with test until 40 "grape". D try to apply lungs trough. And flagship let will. Not Rowan hour, I can and on the river enter or on any other rates with kamenistym upside and opportunity distant zabrosa. So, that leave itself, let will. But number range of their opportunities expense of with largely rods up. Luck!

Last edited by Yuri (Feb 17 2012 23:39:31)

Топор wrote:

I would said 70-75m

I wrote "accurately" :D You can, of course, zapuzyrit on 70-75, but with the accuracy of emerge problems. Experience until even race. Let us to train :blush:

Yuri wrote:

30 - 60 - 90

There is nuances-I have with son une chance sur deux 2 superkhevika (until 180 gr) At one done 4-5-6, on inviting 1-2-3. And written so, and hung-coincides. And that on Fotone pridyot- poluchish- witnessed.

Кафоля wrote:

celebrate Ligo to train

And need to whether?, I wrote about his case camping on E. The first year catching precisely on this distance there is, the opposite Bank nebolshego the pond. On the early yes a little bit of a stressful out there, but after as so and need to and importantly there nor who not prevents. And the accuracy of like it or not, pridetsa camping on K. Meter in of left or in the right there's gravy on branch lines. :D

майк wrote:

Why something all turns on during consider, that kheviki only for this and incisions, I believe, that even and for zabrosa bears a snap DALEKO.

I support such a view.
Far - this when there tide or almost his there. - the feeder after the fall of the on bottom not yanks - on distance there is zabrosa order 110-120 flushed need a spetskormushka long-range actions weight grams humour won on 160-170 + prikormka = test fidera, all of this unambiguously points to extra-khevik with test order 200 gr - with-rods up, seeks to 5 forge the
Naturally, that had forced on such distant made it substantially different from industrialized fishing on neighbouring made it - but this already quite another theme.

Dood wrote:

200 gr - with-rods up, seeks to 5

I slightly not dotyanul- 180,4 and a half

Daiwa Feder D MATCH Feeder 11ft 3.35m that for such place it. Where them comfortable experience harvest? The price interesting, and describe the credit nowhere there is no. Your reviews about him. Thank you

+1

Only that leader was coming open subject on this fideru. Yes here is saw, that this have made previously. So that precisely this for feeder? Who can about him on for more about this to tell?
http://flagman.kiev.ua/component/virtue … tch-feeder

wowan 060481 wrote:

The Cost interesting and describe and input nowhere there is no.

Here is precisely! Me personally on this about, very became interestingly - that OK this for feeder something?

+1

FEEDEрюга wrote:

that OK this for feeder something?

Try ask question on Flagmanovskom Forum.

This feeder designed in classic English-style, possesses parrabolicheskim marched, in growth 3.35 and audition until 60 gr, not has removable vershinok, - I would his banked to-of Avon, such itself a medium-laytik, which will comfortable experience work on short made it.

Today I became proud owner rods up Tournament Pro 13.5 http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/products/c … atch-leger
Fishing pole simply unbelievable volte face! I in it fell in love immediately, as only took in hand. Length 409sm, weight 230gramm. Material letterhead SVF graphite, titanium rings. Abrupt on is where he waves his, is famously balanced. In short sensations not to hand words. In Saturday'm going to go test on a reservoir. Necessarily write report.

+5

Тоха wrote:

Today I became proud owner rods up Tournament Pro 13.5 http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/products/c … atch-beautiful
Fishing pole simply unbelievable volte face! I in it fell in love immediately, as only took in hand. Length 409sm, weight 230gramm. Material letterhead SVF graphite, titanium rings. Abrupt on is where he waves his, is famously balanced. In short sensations not to hand words. In Saturday'm going to go test on a reservoir. Necessarily write report.

Toch, I congratulate!
On taste of and color Comrade, of course, no. But this the first place it, which in my understanding of "fiderostroeniya" sostavlaet serezneyshuyu competition prestonovskim Dutch-Masters have done previously under those conditions, in which I enleve fish (Ternovsky Canal, Dnepr river and platniki with the salvage and not very the carp).

I long and with biased to wasn't brave. Daiwa Tournament Pro 12 / 13, whom on ChM eiaee Steve Ringer (disambiguation). The quality of letterhead - this simply space! Fishing pole bystrenkaya and very, dare suggest, sensitive. Think, that poklevku can be will feel, putting should sit on the form during industrialized fishing (I so with Korumom Neoterik old catching, when on for competitions needs still and for rivals slde).

In 12 fringes feet away she 6600m me a lot more pleasant. But in 13 fringes becomes stronger (think, the feeder 70-80 grams hold his liquor) and, respectively, interesneee for industrialized fishing in Dnieper River.

In short, seriously scratching my turnips. Better fishing gear in the hands of I still not kept (inclusive with doroguschimi Hardy). But, as known, miracles not the case, and the quality of Context money. Difficult. However, the temptation their spend I have high.

+3

Have dayvy all crested are worth 10 ?except one in 4 oz. Interestingly, in it such a write home about (its the cost of already 30 ?)

kanisch wrote:

Wu dayvy all crested are worth 10 ?except one in 4 oz. Interestingly, in it such a write home about (its the cost of already 30 ?)

No one not need a, here is and support "brendovost" :rofl:
Toch said, that perfectly become done Drennana.

Me seems, that the most crawlers peaks on this queen of will 1 and 1.5 oz and they have dayvy more interesting than have Drennan.

Last edited by kanisch (Mar 4 2012 18:48:23)

+2

VIVA wrote:

Well speaking, seriously scratching my turnips.

Vecherinok, not do this, "Preston" not forgive :D, and I not is sustained, has acquired.

kanisch wrote:

Interesting, that in it such a write home about (its the cost of already 30 ?)

Pash, carbon fibre, and ca still what there embedded the :rofl:
And Hardy (crested) at all not lifting 44ft :O

Last edited by D.S.I (Mar 2 2012 20:43:02)

Done have dayvy the right! Very likes pay she it bends this need see, words not describe
Done from drennana on dayvu the 1960s suited and with form work be, but here is only have drennana the quality of vershinok worse - they have no by building. Yes forgive the me lovers drennana :)
I think, me realize those who gets to hold in the hands of done and drennana and dayvy simultaneously.

The price dayvovskikh kvivertipov very aren 10 English ?. Do their bring on Ukraine.

VIVA wrote:

difficult. However, the temptation their spend I have high.

Vecherinok, but as same perform master until 60gr? :) You're a mess appease budget! You squarely on the eyes of from "dachmasterista" 're turning into in "dayverista" :).

D.S.I wrote:

vecherinok, not do this, "Preston" not forgive

Sergei, "Dutch Masters in" - my favorites!
Little moreover, that three the available in available will remain with me, on 90% am confident, that'm going to top art collection another-two udilischami this series of!
Especially, if will pass my vision with EBM 60, which I decided to a bit "Bend", better under their fishing conditions. Spring'll run a test on. Then otpishu.
And here is about Dayve think. :glasses:

Тоха wrote:

vecherinok, but as same perform master until 60gr? 're screwed. Lucas appease budget! You squarely on the eyes of from "dachmasterista" 're turning into in "dayverista"

Toch, I not am to those people who spend on fishing cordage the last. This foolish :glasses:
Frankly, if would Dayva Tornament not've crossed paths so on conditions use with my lyubimkoy EBM 60, I was would already owner makes.
And so - think.

Today was on a fishing trip. Fish truth not caught, not klevala. :)) Rybachil dayvoy the 1960s pro 13.5.
Fishing pole is abandoning's supreme class. The feeder 80gr has ever managed bombarding about 100m without pressure. Think, that a hundie realistically can be throw meters on 120. Place it with large endowments capacity, think, that maximum weight for this wand 120 + fodder. Is abandoning very accurately, virtually there is no parasitic fluctuations letterhead. The form well evenly, there is no abrupt ruptures. Given, that this khevik sensitivity letterhead very the good. The form posylistyy, evenly nagruzhaetsya under zabrose. On zabrose uporistyy. Under a strong overstretched parabolik, although komlevoe knee was almost not it bends. On zabrose enough rapid. On during the form virtually not folding, it bends mostly kvivertip. Fished with the most mild kvivertipom (of those, that in in goes) this kvivertip perfectly suited for fishing on during, which holds the feeder 60-80gramm. The cord Daiwa the 1960s 8- Braid 15lb without shock leader, the distance industrialized fishing roughly 45 meters. The impression from rods up very affirmative. On this moment this the best fishing pole of those whom I fished.

Last edited by Тоха (Mar 4 2012 21:16:02)

+5

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.