All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 451 to 480 of 983

Test like 1.5 ounces of

Hello respected participants Forum!

Such question, can who rebuffed feeder Daiwa procaster PRF1113L-AD 100g 3: 30-3.90, has easy "white" kviver, under zabrose was perekhlest between a tulip and metres ring.

Podskajite from any udilisch can be pick a an analogous and where can be his order / buy?

Thank you!

Constantine wrote:

Say, is from any udilisch can be pick a an analogous and where can be his order / buy?

Need to know dozen planting nests right done, have Dayva can be 3,5mm or 2,2mm (can wrong in latest size)

Last edited by D.S.I (Jun 26 2013 14:38:39)

Bought yesterday vindkast 3.6 until 120gramm
Done not suited quite a little bit of a to vindkastu 3.9 until 150 g

D.S.I wrote:

Should know dozen planting nests right done, have Dayva can be 3,5mm or 2,2mm (can wrong in latest size)

Edited D.S.I (2013-06-26 13 :38: 39)

Dozen - 2.2mm

Constantine wrote:

dozen - 2.2mm

Maver, Gorbolino, Preston Excel super, etc.

D.S.I wrote:

Maver, Gorbolino, Preston Excel super, etc.

D.S.I - thank you for advice d try ship types- wet.

Who the can to tell about this series of udilisch, carbon fibre as I understood such same, as and on Tournamentakh, and the price in of England on order below.

Fidernoe udilishche Daiwa Connoisseur 12QG Feeder CNGF 12Q-AU
( Daiwa )
Fidernoe udilishche Daiwa Connoisseur 12QG Feeder CNGF 12Q-AU
The length of the: 3.60 forge the Weight: 205 gr. Test: Medium Quiver, gap adjustment letterhead: MSG carbons, Rings: Fuji Alconite, Kvivertipy 2 Tennessee Seams letterhead: Emerge V-Joint

The price: 3 700 UAH.

CNGF1113MAU - Connoisseur G 11ft - 13ft Medium Leger Rod
RRP: &#163 ;2 99.00 Save: &#163 ;8 4.01 Our Price: &#163 ;2 14.99   
CNGF1113PAU - Connoisseur G 11ft - 13ft Power Leger Rod
CNGF111315XPAU - Connoisseur G 11ft - 13ft - 15ft Extra Power Leger Rod
RRP: &#163 ;3 25.00 Save: &#163 ;9 0.01 Our Price: &#163 ;2 34.99   
CNGF12QAU - Connoisseur G 12ft Quiver Rod
CNGF12PQAU - Connoisseur G 12ft Power Quiver Rod
CNGF1213QAU - Connoisseur G 12ft -13ft Quiver Rod
RRP: &#163 ;3 25.00 Save: &#163 ;9 0.01 Our Price: &#163 ;2 34.99   
CNGF1011QAU - Connoisseur G 10ft - 11ft Quiver Rod

http://s5.uploads.ru/t/9SXrC.jpg

Last edited by Alexnord (Jul 3 2013 09:41:37)

Alexnord
Have them graphite so :flag: At Konnose goes substitute for Japanese HVF, but on Tornamentakh Japanese SVF. Degree of American retrenchment under Sintering different. And realise all call MSG.

T. E. Letterheads for simply different, on this and the price in two times.

Alexnord wrote:

T. E. Letterheads for simply different, on this and the price in two times.

And have Tornamentov they still and stronger, consumption material - more. Rings By series of -, too, more expensive.

Watched Connoisseur in Kyiv in a fishing trip. They me drags "soplivee" Tornamentov - clean paraboliki, in my opinion.

Ordered here is this model CNGF12PQAU, as attend,’ll share impressions. The main appointment will karpovaya had forced to 6 kg. Hope few so much same pleasure, as from turnamenta 13,500 :-)

Came me here recently from Tim's airiti 12 / 13. All like well. Only not Euroskepticism one moment with prolongoy. Goes the bad docking prolongi and second knee. In the second knee was prolonga goes just on couple of centimeters.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/dNRo3.jpg

Although the second knee was on the first the morning normally.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/7Jz2Q.jpg

Ah and until heap as drive prolonga on the first knee was. , too, is famously.

http://s4.uploads.ru/t/XrFwU.jpg

Together with him arrived turnament 13.5 there all joints excellent. Ah except native 1.5 untsovoy done, shkuring which decided to the contestant problem.
Now want hear advice.
Can be whether harvest with so not profound goings in the interface? What the get pissed, if honestly. The second knee was pity.
That to do?
Now to sand it father, have prolongi?
Fear, that exactly this do not tickles. Modicum and now to sand it becomes and in life its poshkuril from souls.

Shkur, and will you happiness 8-)

ARTdixi wrote:

bought yesterday vindkast 3.6 until 120gramm

Where bought these? :)
Here is all think, if on Vindkast paint a bullseye in projection of industrialized fishing on Donetse, then all-??? - until 150 or until 120?

Last edited by Нипалас Тсор (Jul 7 2013 21:03:53)

Нипалас Тсор wrote:

Where is bought these?

In the flagship. For Donets River until 120 well for kormukh 100g.

Constantine wrote:

Say, is from any udilisch can be pick a an analogous and where can be his order / buy?
Thank you!

I fish on Dnestr I got it, they lightning break. Maver black ice 3.60, red vershinka, glass (0.75 Anabelle Lake now against 1 Anabelle Lake now dayvovskaya). Suited, as birth. Incidentally, I on a white from akvalayta, too, the tip cracked, couple of centimeters. Even until zabrosa, podmatyval, and he moreover. Perekleyu tulip, and maverovskuyu I even winter bought, pro supply. As it turned out, correctly made.

Янеж wrote:

now to sand it father, have prolongi? Fear, that exactly this do not tickles. Modicum and now to sand it becomes and in life its poshkuril from souls.

I and 12 / 13 and 13.5 done a fitting yet joints. On the early was Protestantism, but then - increasingly Ohk. :cool:

Vinn wrote:

I and 12 / 13 and 13.5 done a fitting yet joints. On the early was Protestantism, but then - increasingly Ohk.

Tried yesterday on crude 800-oops as you will. 1-2 minutes easy pillinga. And all stand as need to.
Well, that on time alighted fix. :confused: fell with first times and recognized as need to. Remained seams in 1 see On further abrasion. All thank you. All on malamute. :cool:

And this normally have such udilisch what the erode the? And if cone not the do and quality will stick?

Learned on days, that to Dayvomsomu Akvalaytu suited done from Flagmanovskogo Sherman.

And Shermanovskie there is in sale?

Yes, in Kyiv like were :dontknow:

Who thread already kept in the hands of new vinkasty which on 6,000-7000grn? Interestingly that reality for they such?

Satyr wrote:

the hands of new vinkasty which on 6,000-7000grn?

You, perhaps Shiller wrong? Vindkasty not are worth so much, perhaps with Tornamentami Long Distans perepupal. These - excellent wand, enleve and buzzin':D :cool:

duffy333 wrote:

Know on days, that to Dayvomsomu Akvalaytu suited done from Flagmanovskogo Sherman.

Ur! I became gold finally ??? Akvalayta. D have in view)

Pleased, that flagship of the conducts such shares, and well, that share my experince to Crimea, emerged opportunity very along in again revealed shops as the flagship of. Truth was accustomed already to his fideru middi and akvalayt appeared ah very heavy and pretty rough back there, but I think this precisely from such a comparisons. Although also goals for akvalayta not give, made short. Consider his trawling deeds.

meer wrote:

I became gold finally ??? Akvalayta

My greetings!! Came true dream. Hevy or wood pellets took?
Akvalayt wood pellets has tried on Dnestr, grassroots. Fish, she knits perfectly, throws decently. In composition kviverov-sharpened in my opinion under a hard-on. To him suited and done from maver black ice 3.6-on the embarkation and length of his, as native.
The only thing, which me not very likes-much the coil (in courses case German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran match master feeder 4500) enters in katushkoderzhatel vpritirochku, couple of gather steam; screws just hold paws, coils.

майк wrote:

My greetings!! Came true dream. Hevy or wood pellets took?
Akvalayt wood pellets has tried on Dnestr, grassroots. Fish, she knits perfectly, throws decently. In composition kviverov-sharpened in my opinion under a hard-on. To him suited and done from maver black ice 3.6-on the embarkation and length of his, as native.
The only thing, which me not very likes-much coil (in courses case German auxiliary cruiser Kormoran match master feeder 4500) enters in katushkoderzhatel vpritirochku, couple of gather steam; screws just hold paws, coils.

Took feeder. Pelleta not was. Bought these with Zaporozhye, most close place me on road with Crimea, there only spring Music opened. So asked seller of about pellete, so he me seems at all nor understood about than I his ask. Wanted to compare his with akvalaytom. But there is no, so there is no. Not just happened. Now, too, in's reflection, that on akvalayt put.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.