All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 541 to 570 of 983

podol98 wrote:

otyuzal season prokasterom 3.90.
Soft, done nor on - two tulip buds. Walnut sideboard shears off, everything else me suits. Personally my opinion - the optimal weight trough + fodder until 100 the State Russian Museum. For conditions industrialized fishing on Dnieper River - Quay / gateways, about distant brovkakh I forgotten the most, labor the distance I have ever good at 40-50 forge the Enleve kormushkami weight 100-120 the State Russian Museum. Think over shorting a new devaysa - 4.2 forge the Test until 180 the State Russian Museum. Until 2000 Grzywna (. Khevik for zabrosa on dalnyak. But that choose ca someone tell pollsters on that pay attention uchityvae higher tasking?

Wait and buy it zemeks - there protivozakhlestnyy tulip done cut not will this accurately.

Dobryi day. Want to purchase long-feeder-software for Volga, Akhtuba River, Don. Until alighted on Team Daiwa Heavy Feeder TDHF 14-AD, art.11744-420 (4.20m, 150g). Here is, that dug up about this Sjusj?en. Place it third generation, is the best pounder his class, which ever manufactured Daiwa. The thin a form from vysokomodulnogo this temperature delta under overstretched shows perfectly the right bend without defects, that attests to an ideal distribution burden on the, that makes this place it "is indecent a powerful." This feeder capable accurately and far to send purposefulness the most big scale. And still. Very a successful a series of types Daiwa in the new drafts. According to experts this put to better, that was have companies until now. The form so is in harmony, that accounts for united nerazryvnoe whole under burdens and allows under big the scale produce precise zabrosy. On fact is obtained (comparison with HF2), that modelers get it mistakes on the HF2 (toch wrote, that the form under big loads it bends angles on rings), widened weight 340-342g (310g have HF2), that closer to XHF3 420 / 200, weight which - 360g, was removed one vershinku, that not aren. And now only ask that to owners this fidera, only 420 / 150, share information about place it, interested in all and, think, not only me one. In advance thank. With respect to everything community the fisherman 34.

34 wrote:

Dobryi day. Want to purchase long-feeder-software for Volga, Akhtuba River, Don. Until alighted on Team Daiwa Heavy Feeder TDHF 14-AD, art.11744-420 (4.20m, 150g). Here is, that dug up about this Sjusj?en. Place it third generation, is the best pounder his class, which ever manufactured Daiwa. The thin a form from vysokomodulnogo this temperature delta under overstretched shows perfectly the right bend without defects, that attests to an ideal distribution loading and towing on the, that makes this place it "is indecent a powerful." This feeder capable accurately and far to send purposefulness the most big scale. And still. Very a successful a series of types Daiwa in the new drafts. According to experts this put to better, that was have companies until now. The form so is in harmony, that accounts for united nerazryvnoe whole under burdens and allows under big the scale produce precise zabrosy. On fact is obtained (comparison with HF2), that modelers get it mistakes on the HF2 (Anton wrote, that the form under big loads it bends angles on rings), widened weight 340-342g (310g have HF2), that closer to XHF3 420 / 200, weight which - 360g, was removed one vershinku, that not aren. And now only ask that to owners this fidera, only 420 / 150, share information about place it, interested in all and, think, not only me one. In advance thank. With respect to everything community the fisherman 34.

Have Salapina on site in section laboratory, in my, who the testil other can 4-1-1 will help. Have the most only prokaster 4.20 / 150

the fisherman 34
I, too, had TDHF 2. Gnulsya he records only with the subtle vershinkami. About a new stick, fear nothing they not rocky peninsulla. Stick with a good ratio prices and quality. But for those rivers where need trough 100 + she thing is kind of weak. I.e., a hundie he bails on, but on tekukhe his will world steel rope market not on bit childish. The that written in advertising - done with on two. If unkind like it or Dayvu for such rivers the you need to Shogun. He more expensive just on 50 the euro. But this is the most real software.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 20 2013 21:02:13)

Respected colleagues. I as and all years to come am search for the most suitable for themselves stick. Karmaran-Tratuka-Dayva-Fox different musculaire and tests took one for the other. With the emergence of Dutch masters of thought that Race finally ended until not took in hands tornament. Now in courses arsenal 160DM i165g tornament. Stick too different but the hugely exasperated by both. Fishing, now and again at night with the far-distantsyi not exceeding testa. My beloved without labor are increasingly about fix will you ask.

+1

Stepanych
Better late, than never. And the Slava (Dood) for you all to take the brunt. Pardon me for pun. You got to mingle. :cool:

Volodey2007
Dobryi day. Thank you for advice, but have Salapina information on fideru 390 / 150, and like specifically on 420 / 150. That can say about Procaster () 420 / 150, I have 360 / 150. Easy, here convenient, rings big, but lapshevat, more 100 not has tried, not ventures, too strongly buckle.

Vadkh
Thank you for advice. Let us to think.

wrote:

Dear colleagues. I as and all years to come am search for the most suitable for themselves stick. Karmaran-Tratuka-Dayva-Fox different musculaire and tests took one for the other. With the emergence of Dutch masters of thought that Race finally ended until not took in hands tornament. Now in courses arsenal 160DM i165g tornament. Stick too different but the hugely exasperated by both. Fishing, now and again at night with the far-distantsyi not exceeding testa. My beloved without labor are increasingly about fix will you ask.

Hello Sergei Stepanovich! :flag: I congratulate with the accession in "our" ranks :cool:
You as have SA Dayva tornament 165 and DM160 tell please, what of them more rapid, in what more the reservoir ruggedness (on senses here)
Is worth whether, rudely speaking, overpay 2.5 times for Tornament?
I understand, that have them so carbon fibre, weight, build and camping on D. And camping on P., but those nemenie.

Last edited by Black&White (Dec 21 2013 11:40:48)

34 wrote:

Volodey2007
Dobryi day. Thank you for advice, but have Salapina information on fideru 390 / 150, and like specifically on 420 / 150. That can say about Procaster () 420 / 150, I have 360 / 150. Easy, here convenient, rings big, but lapshevat, more 100 not has tried, not ventures, too strongly buckle.

With 522 office this themes esteem, already wrote pro dignity shortcomings stick (a small get-together)

ProDiJ wrote:

Please respond owners Daiwa Inside, where the read the user Vadkh is proud owner this pruta, but to fully of withdrawing so and not found. On Spring plan take a powerful ekstrakhevik under Dnepr river, in prioritize was Dutch 4.2, but on Inside now the price interesting.
As at all. On range missiles and accuracy of fire zabrosa, on how many a catchy, with whatever comfortable experience conveniently work them?

Stick so powerful, that mother not sound so glum. I such same as and on Tornamente, triviality in hand. Trough 150 + easily. For the most rapids stick.

And have us they in the flagship with s as carrying discounts. Vadim, what there done (test there is in mind ah and the size of the rings obvs).
What rings on really form? And, to 2 times not Still Rise, have you 3.90 on 175 or what the other?

wrote:

. Vadim, what there done (test there is in mind ah and the size of the rings obvs).
What rings on really signup sheet...? And, to 2 times not Still Rise, have you 3.90 on 175 or what the other?

Misha, done there - loschadinye, the thickness of the finished 3.8mm, the thickness of the have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 2.2 -2.3-2.7mm. Are worth color point. As in my 4 investment -8 ounces of. On really form rings it By-series of. I have remodeled and his length 402 see And so 396sm on 175gr. But 200gramm fling realistically.

I so understand, done and on length of his are decent. I we landed softly have been arguing to transportation length of his draw-is obtained in and a half Dam, uh, sneaks. But a powerful, a disease, in rifle with so walk.

wrote:

I we landed softly have been arguing to transportation length of his draw-is obtained in and a half Dam, uh, sneaks.

Misha, on-start from him good as from dyuralevogo. Done 70 cm left.

Last edited by Vadkh (Dec 21 2013 20:17:55)

Vadkh wrote:

on-start from him good as from dyuralevogo

In-in, and I about same. To say right was too embarrassed :flirt:

Dayva faster Preston's. A form dry with sufficient endowments of ruggedness. Dutch master better position not khuzhe.

+2

Advise whatever vershinkami can be man up Procaster, I have 360 / 150. White it seems glass about 1 ounces of. And the green and red it seems, immediately for 3 ounces of and between themselves particularly not differ. :stupor:

Alexcd83
The first!!
The rest gentle too

The third, despite the, that is positioned in describing, as software, for in heat myagkovat. And done appropriate-on marking 1,2,3 Anabelle Lake now (on proveske somewhere 2-3-4). For reservoir-the very the, for rivers in my opinion not very :dontknow:

There is have dayvy and budgetary, workers stick!
Daiwa Sweepfire Feeder 12Q, for example.

+4

Ooi can that say pro Daiwa Feder POW4 12 Feeder (3.6m) 100g?
Now at a discount 402 UAH.
Want buy Volkswagen Jetta TDI for industrialized fishing on KVKh.

Stalinnn wrote:

now at a discount 402 Grzywna (.

And where such discount, if not secret?

In the flagship on the morning was, until sought reviews and description of, discount already there.

Dobryi day.
On days watched Daiwa Inside 4.20. The quality of assemble letterhead, weight, rings simply Super! On information 3 done very tough, fit the upper part core coursework they with step in ounce of down (where words just popped up 3.5, 4.5, 5.5.) The subject: Realistically at all see poklyovki petty fish, for example 200 small fry with such vershinkami. On own senses here, such tough vershinok I at all not saw. 4 ounces of from Mavera drags lightly, than the most soft from dayvy.

andrew SPb wrote:

The subject: Realistically at all see poklyovki petty fish, for example 200 small fry with such vershinkami.

50 g of plywood in hand. And who became in St. Petersburg Shogun trade, I merely want.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 21 2014 13:40:21)

Stalinnn wrote:

in the flagship on the morning was, until sought reviews and description of, discount already there.

If to believe site, in Kyiv there is 3.6m at a discount. Can who has purchased? Like would to know about offense the details, that from themselves represents.

I ordered on Thursday. Few, write its opinion. In England, is worth 55 ?. Descriptions and tests nowhere not has found.

Vadkh wrote:

A who became in St. Petersburg Shogun trade, I merely want.

Edited Vadkh (Today 13 :40: 21)

fishing center. Other on Forum Piterskikh fishermen in section Fishing goods and services info on him from 13 January.

Last edited by andrew SPb (Jan 21 2014 15:34:08)

The British in 2014 decided renew old line of Spectron games and types under Tornamentom.
Input there is no, 1 a guided a brief video. Info found only in the catalog daiwasports.co.uk Link http://www.daiwasports.co.uk/product/sp … atch-leger

HVF carbon construction
V-Joint bias carbon technology
Spigot joints
Fuji Alconite guides on float rods
Fuji Alconite K guides on feeder rods
Fuji DPS front winch reel seat
Armlock
Sculpted EVA handling area at the rear of reel seat
Hook Keeper

Last edited by andrew SPb (Jan 22 2014 10:39:10)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.