All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 571 to 600 of 983

andrew SPb
About this already on branch lines pro Dayvu was written. Esteem line. Correct only, Spektron returned instead Konnose. It is the second on class line of dayvy mainstream K.
And for good reason has copied until heap matchevki.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 22 2014 10:38:13)

Stalinnn wrote:

I ordered on Thursday. Few, write its opinion. In England, is worth 55 ?. Descriptions and tests nowhere not has found.

Hope soon will emerge report about feeder :mybb:

Brought yesterday Daiwa POW4 12 Feeder. The price 402 Grzywna (.
The first the impression:
That not appreciate: Small the first ring, small rings on vershinkakh.
That liked: Upper nut katushkoderzhatelya (on katushkodnrzhatele the writing Daiwa), build closer to rapid. Transportation length 125 centimeters (I have poluzhyostkiy cover 130 centimeters)

Describe on English site
FEATURES
Medium modulus carbon blank
Progressive action
Quality cork handle with Duplon rear grip
Front winching graphite reel seat
Aluminium oxide guides
Two quiver tips
Duplon fore grip

Model Length Wgt Style REC'D LINES rings
FT OZS LBS

PRF11FQ 11' 8.0 Light 2-6 A/O*

PRF12FQ 12' 9.2 Medium 2-8 A/O*

PRF13FQ 13' 10.1 Heavy 3-10 A/O*

* Chromium plated aluminium oxide guides

My measure:
Length finished 123,2 see Weight finished 220 "grape". Length from the end of the finished until the upper edge trimming, lower fastening coils 46,5 see Distance from of the late finished until first rings 97 see
Rings: One thing on komle. 4 - on 2 th parts of. 3 At-thirds parts of. 6 - on kivertipe.

Length second knee 124 see Weight 36 gr.
Length third knee Shipbuilding see Weight 10.5 "grape".
Length kivertipov 52  1/2  see Weight 5.8 and 6 League. Dozen not measure it.
On senses here kivertipy - not carbon fibre.

Build letterhead closer to rapid. Under potryase fluctuations get knocked down quite quickly.
Length rods up in collects with kivertipom 351 see
Dozen finished near handles 17 mm (. The shield cork, upper nut like by EVA black)
Domestic dozen first rings on komle 9 mm

Question to znatokam: Under such a a small diameter first rings, not will whether zakhlyostov under using coils 4,000 size under work with puffed and fishing line? (I have on all fiderakh the first ring much more)

Last edited by Stalinnn (Jan 25 2014 11:55:12)

+1

Watched Team Daiwa SR3 Feeder in number 12 and 13 feet. Wand 12 feet on potryakh abating faster. The second knee was on length of his equally both have. The first (with handle have 12 foot in short on foot)
This always so, in short length, faster udilka in one series of? :writing:

Could you tell me please what dozen vershinok have Fidera Daiwa Team TD-HF NEW 3.90

Vadim, are a good day!
Raze not can pick a itself for certain needs a good long-" drynok ", already pereschupal all which only could getting caught in hands, but on truly, grassroots only Turnament. With Segunom sign only in absentia, from your reviews and the catalogue. Hence question: There is whether differences in forms and what:
The total the thickness of the letterhead (in district. The shield - the form); although would on senses here in thickness walls, toughness letterhead, build; roughly differences in speed attenuation fluctuations on potryakh.
Thank you in advance!

PVR wrote:

Vadim, are a good day!
Raze not can pick a itself for certain needs a good long-" drynok ", already pereschupal all which only could getting caught in hands, but on truly, grassroots only Turnament. With Segunom sign only in absentia, from your reviews and the catalogue. Hence question: There is whether differences in forms and what:
The total the thickness of the blanca (in district. The shield - the form); although would on senses here in thickness walls, toughness blanca, build; roughly differences in speed attenuation fluctuations on potryakh.

Have them different konusnost so, in primarily. If in komle a form have Tornamenta 14 "-17mm, then have labor for the Shogun 15.5mm. And compounding hole have Tornamenta 3.2mm, then have labor for the Shogun 4mm. Have labor for the Shogun thicker the walls letterhead. On authoritarianism is the Shogun virtually such same as and Tornament, on haigus the most smallness of slightly more slowly
. Parasitic fluctuations little and the their discern can be on slow repeat and in life there is no.
http://s9.uploads.ru/pZqBE.jpg

Vadim, thank you!

Vadkh wrote:

Wu them different konusnost so, in primarily. If in komle the form have Tornamenta 14 "-17mm, then have labor for the Shogun 15.5mm. And compounding hole have Tornamenta 3.2mm, then have labor for the Shogun 4mm. Have labor for the Shogun fatter the walls letterhead. On authoritarianism is the Shogun virtually such same as and Tornament, on senses here the most smallness of slightly more slowly
. Parasitic fluctuations little and the their discern can be on slow repeat and in life there is no.

Vadim then I have couple issues, you wrote that chase to compare Shogun with buddy Dutch 160 where can be about this read? Very interested in as far he throws in comparison with other udilkami? Is fishing pole dalnoboynoy or not?
Can otzovutsya and other owners this caused to? Very 'hochet'sya obtain information from first hands! :question:

seledka wrote:

Vadim then I have couple issues, you wrote that chase to compare Shogun with buddy Dutch 160 where can be about this read? Very interested in as far he throws in comparison with other udilkami? Is fishing pole dalnoboynoy or not?

I have no Datchey, but have druganov their in bulk. Summer, in a joint fishing will make relative report and'll take off video.

Question about dolnoboynosti rods up emerged after viewing video, can me so it looked but I not saw dosyla rods up and subjectively the distance in 65 flushed 6600m almost maximum? Your opinion?

seledka wrote:

The subject about dolnoboynosti rods up emerged after viewing video, can me so it looked but I not saw dosyla rods up and subjectively the distance in 65 flushed 6600m almost maximum? Your opinion?

- Increase 10 meters and variants.
That such dosyl and as he fulfilled?

seledka wrote:

subjectively the distance in 65 flushed 6600m almost maximum?

This far not maximal the distance for any with President from the medium and higher, and yes still forgot for good than half laytov. :D

Vadkh wrote:

Move faster 10 meters and variants.
That such dosyl and as he fulfilled?

Thank you for clearer distance there is zabrosa, a pity me not suited!
About dosyla rods up: Dosyl serves the very udilishche in final stage zabrosa (committing energy gained in the process crackdown), his can be strengthen if Miners the flip more sharply (only if there is supply on core coursework they). All of this in my opinion and on truth not claims. :playful:

Last edited by seledka (Feb 1 2014 19:35:59)

Vadkh wrote:

What such dosyl and as he fulfilled?

Keep poking around in YouTube, employed, as people record peace on expanding zabrosa place. Clearly in sight in of last stage zabrosa.

seledka wrote:

Thanks for clearer distance there is zabrosa, a pity me not suited!

In sense. Nowhere I not wrote, that'm dropping on force. Under static balance even nor never not absent coordination and not drama Corps forward.

seledka wrote:

Dosyl serves the very place it in final stage zabrosa

Stick have sufficient rigidity and quick. So their not just wobbles in the ultimate stage movement rods up.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 1 2014 20:18:48)

Vadkh wrote:

In sense. Nowhere I not wrote, that'm dropping on force. Under static balance even nor never not absent coordination and not drama Corps forward.

Stick have sufficient rigidity and quick. So their not just wobbles in the ultimate stage movement rods up.

Edited Vadkh (Today 18 :18: 48)

I, too, not lover of power zabrosov! I need hurl slightly further that is why not suited. Need to consider BFF or MozhetDM.

seledka wrote:

MozhetDM.

Any EBM, from 80g and further, quietly snowing 100m standing still on tree-stump.

Степаныч wrote:

standing still on tree-stump.

??

seledka wrote:

I, too, not lover of power zabrosov! I need hurl slightly further that is why not suited.

Ah not know, is the Shogun better position not worse Tornamenta is abandoning. I threw empty trough large volume of (50 ml), they by themselves not flyers. Bullet under those same effort flies on 15-20metrov further, 110-120 gather steam; 's 0.84metra. But I not very love harvest on made it 80 +. Vymatyvat reaches. And still bullets on during rolls much stronger than flat. I and enleve 90% time on rivers with a strong and average the passage.

Vadkh wrote:

Nu not know, is the Shogun better position not worse Tornamenta is abandoning. I threw empty trough large volume of (50 ml), they by themselves not flyers. Bullet under those same effort flies on 15-20metrov further, 110-120 gather steam; 's 0.84metra. But I not very love harvest on made it 80 +. Vymatyvat reaches. And still bullets on during rolls much stronger than flat. I and enleve 90% time on rivers with a strong and average the passage.

Pro what Tornament speech? :dontknow: I likened the with Long Distans 165gr.

Ah did only have Vadim in property this stick? Like not new stuff and all silent as guerrillas!? In sight leading their Tornamenty.

Last edited by seledka (Feb 2 2014 13:32:20)

seledka wrote:

Pro what Tornament speech? :dontknow: I likened the with Long Distans 165gr.

Ah Tornament 14 further throws, but he on 30sm longer than the.

Vadkh wrote:

Nu Tornament 14 further throws, but he on 30sm longer than the.

Thank you here is now full clarity! :flag:

I have Tornament 165-4.27 -zamechatelnaya stick, shot a gun and with the rest demands increasingly in order.

Place it "Daiwa" Team Daiwa Italy River Feeder TD ITRF140 4.2m- men tell a good choice for rivers with the passage ah and karpukhu porybalit! Very little information in online; it's. Like would to know have real users!
With respect!!

igor160968 wrote:

Udilische "Daiwa" Team Daiwa Italy River Feeder TD ITRF140 4.2m- men tell a good choice for rivers with the passage ah and karpukhu porybalit! Very little information in online; it's. Like would to know have real users!
With respect!!

Signature author

With respect!!

Not simply a good, I would said even very a good. Easiest, well balanced. Dozen pens 2.4, the length of the until katushkoderzhatelya 45 see Katushkoderzhatel oblegchyonnyy with the back it by the nut comfortable on oschup. Coil posing as a dream. To balance well can be almost any 4,000 st on dura-Ace, but he assumes dalnii zabrosy, with whom well mismanaged, so that coil desirable appropriate. A form very a catchy and is sensitive dozen 1.6. Build progressive. As predisposition of on fish not I’d say (threw only oznakomitelno), but think shackled not will. The first ring on distance 58 centimeters from starters katushkoderzhatelya, domestic dozen 1.3 see, so that restrictions on the with this hand there is no.

In two nutshell.

Thank you huge for the answer! Order itself 2 pieces! Not rather would season opened!

igor160968
Mean such. There is 4-1-1 in lab Salapina. I would not said, that he well balanced, center of gravity, without coils, about first rings, need to ship types- wet coil, to more - less equalize. Rings antizakhlestnye, landing low, the first ring for such a growth race. Has acquired in October, fish not caught, but just kind of threw. Coil Riobi all our 4,000, pletenka IP 0.13mm, there's gravy cell 60 + fodder - 73m, when throwing good zaklipsoval, at home smeril. Throwing good without bigotry, purely oznakomitelno, the result exasperated, wand is worth their money. Cost with transshipment 4500r.

Рыбак 34 wrote:

igor160968
I would not said, that he well balanced, center of gravity, without reel, about first rings, need to ship types- wet coil, to more - less equalize.

Need account for, that length 4, 2 flushed and this khevik. Plus budget the. Have him by definition not can be spinningovogo balance, and are they biting forward he well acceptable, that would on this not do come. On a coil I already said. Install there, that any akin to dissects 7400 or better 7600 and increasingly will in chocolate and balance and the speed vymatyvaniya, udilka after all for distant zabrosov.

Рыбак 34 wrote:

igor160968 the first ring for such a growth race.. Coil Riobi all our 4,000, pletenka IP 0.13mm, there's gravy cell 60 + fodder - 73m,

On fix rests assertion, that ring race? With 4,000 coil in the distance 58 centimeters, on my view well lack to not from heat, this same not ekstrakhevik for overcompensate distant competitors and difficult conditions. I for example when his threw, no calm, either perekhlyostov not has exposed, although katukha was far not Szymanowski 4,000.

PVR
Ever tried on and 6,000, not the me, so and throwing good Zauberom, coil I'll pick what need to, this not question. And about rings, whom that likes, personally me big.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.