All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 601 to 630 of 1000

Рыбак 34 wrote:

PVR
Ever tried on and 6,000, not the me, so and throwing good Zauberom, coil I'll pick what need to, this not question. And about rings, whom that likes, personally me big.

We all selecting whom, that likes and on how many opportunities and "toads lack." I about how, that it is one thing for themselves, another when whom the advise, here desirable rationale, suddenly I or who the the other this not takes prece ­ dence over either not know :dontknow:

PVR

It's a pretty easy, well balanced.

Don’t I this wrote, I have another opinion, I his expressed, me not like small rings and this I said, but this my personal opinion.

PVR wrote:

Wu him by definition not can be spinningovogo balance, and are they biting forward he well acceptable, that would on this not do come.

I so not think, if point balance bare lands with President near input rings the in any case not very. This means the likelihood zakhlestov for tulip very high, and on zabrosakh need to this account for, and so as with this needy very little people, then and reasons seek not community. In my opinion

Last edited by Топор (Feb 4 2014 18:17:28)

Топор wrote:

I so not think, if point balance bare lands with President near input rings the in any case not very. This means the likelihood zakhlestov for a tulip very high, and on zabrosakh need to this account for, and so as with this needy very little people, then and reasons seek not community. In my opinion

Edited the Axe (Today 20 :17: 28)

Yes balance is not perfect under vyveshivanii not are until rings roughly finger 3, but even without reel not is twisting brush, do an amendment on on length 4.2 and test 120 and'm assessing for themselves as a satisfactory. Forth do the jimmying standard the most popular have us coil dura-Ace Katana 4,000 already better (so and wrote that NEPLOKhO balansiruetsya lyuboyy 4,000 the on shimano). Forth so, as udilishe implies long drives zabrosy, is logical suggest that him will need being used coil, not is for fear of leverage with solid command sampling for one turnover. 'm hanging Cormoran Black Master 8 Pif 96 centimeters trafficking, about 500 with small weight. With this coil udilka well lies in drawn, nor any inconvenience. Hence do conclusion, that with profile coil balance enough a good. (What and wrote in the first post). Forth, kotushka enough much big, the size of the rings middle, arises wariness regarding I conduct has stopped for (ring secondary) historical region until rings very large, (that and pointed out previously) the poluchivshegosya center the vanishing filament and designated weight used feeders should have to to avoid perkhlyostov and minimize force friction about the first ring. Remained test on practice. With this udilkoy did standard zabrosy, where nothing kritichnogo not vyyavl, all in standard pridelakh, no perekhlyostov and obvious, says at the expense rings. Priplyusovav here own experience in circulation with similar rings and balance, walked in 120 statistics, plus information from known worst this a device. Here is so roughly have my comment and conclusions vnem to the issue about udilishche. (Here wrote when applied to balance and the rings). Before wanted to write the review, but on some reasons not associated with udilkoy postponed his.
Udilka initially not surgical on tempovuyu enleve on korotke, so an ideal balance on my view have it not particularly the and need.

Last edited by PVR (Feb 4 2014 19:44:34)

Stalinnn wrote:

under such a a small diameter first rings, not will whether zakhlyostov under using coils 4,000 size under work with puffed and fishing line? (I have on all fiderakh the first ring much more)

Stuck explain on example thisfidera. Have him the first ring even less. Increasingly will depend on technology zabrosa, if correctly keep to let the line out during zabrosa, then number of zakhlyostov for the first ring minimiziruetsya. "Correctly" this means, not continue to strangle to let the line out close to the or, contrary, not keep close to shpule. Must be "anybody’s guess":
http://www.feeder-club-vlg.ru/_fr/0/s3000264.jpg
When I (and not only I) threw these fiderom with 4,000 Kitana aforementioned technique, then zakhlyostov until not was
+++

+1

ruslanvolg
Yes nothing such a, if the fishing line is or the cord in Remy-are all twisted up inside, then modicum as and carry should sit, would still zakhlesty will.
Incidentally, under very > zabrose so keep should sit or keep his on shpule introduced not comfortable experience.

Hello, comrades! Could you tell me please on fideru Daiwa Shake Feeder 122FQ-AR 2 chast. 3.67m, what have him real test (supply ruggedness)? And real build.
Thank you.
+++

Vadkh wrote:

Yes nothing such a, if the fishing line is or the cord in Remy-are all twisted up inside, then modicum as and carry should sit, would still zakhlesty will.
Incidentally, under very > zabrose so keep should sit or keep his on shpule introduced not comfortable experience.

What about the perekrutki filament thank you, let us keep :yep:
Very forceful impose under a small first the ring as would not depicts :tomato:
+++

ruslanvolg wrote:

MA – It forceful impose under a small first the ring as would not depicts

Yes, okay. Here people 135 Turnamentom for a hundred meters easily thrashes. And there ring quite a slight.

Vadkh wrote:

ruslanvolg wrote (and):

Very forceful impose under a small first the ring as would not depicts

Yes, okay. I got some the people 135 Turnamentom for a hundred meters easily thrashes. And there ring quite a slight.

POW4 12 Feeder, too, easily metnut for 100 flushed? And in fix then sense fall searching..
+++

ruslanvolg wrote:

POW4 12 Feeder, too, easily metnut for 100 flushed? And in fix then sense fall searching..
+++

ruslanvolg wrote:

MA – It forceful impose under a small first the ring as would not depicts

I not know, I simply really just doing from your breakthroughs. I mean in mind, that under normal technology and remembering of cordage can be fling power zabrosom and small the first ring quite not hindrance.
But as writes Dayva of UK - this even good, so as small the first ring extinguishes amplitude teetering twist are spaced under zabrose. And I them as the more later.

Vadim, let and me to push here from your breakthroughs. Daiwa Tournament ® Pro Feeder 135 has the first ring in diameter 16)mm.
Garbolino G 12 has the first ring in diameter 8,65)mm. You together with Dayva of UK chase insist, that through 8, 65 mm so same quietly's lashing for 100 meters?
+++

ruslanvolg wrote:

Vadim, let and me to push here from your breakthroughs. Daiwa Tournament ® Pro Feeder 135 has the first ring in diameter 16) mm.
Garbolino G 12 has the first ring diameter of 8,65) mm. You together with Dayva of UK chase insist, that through 8, 65 mm so same quietly's lashing for 100 meters?

16 mm on Vyksa diameter. Forth speech commanded about > zabrose and that so keep cord finger at under > zabrose - not comfortable experience. Repeat not comfortably, and not impossible. Feel difference.

Z. L? - 1649. And pay attention - line pro fidery Dayva, not Garbolino.

Last edited by Vadkh (Feb 11 2014 15:17:31)

This simply test Drive what the!
But carry. Cyrillic speaking competent comrades explain on Daiwa Tender Feeder 11Q-AR 3.37m 3-8lb
+++

Received rods up! A fairy tale!

Vadkh wrote:

ruslanvolg
Yes nothing such a, if raskosami or cord in Remy-are all twisted up inside, then modicum as and carry should sit, would still zakhlesty will.

But as, if not secret, comfortable experience?

VETAL wrote:

who any knows that this for they Daiwa Procaster Feeder 3: 30-3.90m100g is worth whether she attention?

Here is and me very are interested in this - a fishing rod. The ratio lengths - most the! 2.5--3.3 for Donets River and the ponds, 3.9 for water basins where now is to shoot far need to. Weight not big. Interestingly what test vershinok in goes?

Ружо wrote:

That and me very are interested in this fishing pole. The ratio lengths - most the! 2.5--3.3 for Donets River and the ponds, 3.9 for water basins where now is to shoot far need to. Weight not big. Interesting to what test vershinok in goes?

Wanted to buy this suschestvennoy winter, but his being asked in available :disappointed:
I so understand that on this Forum little from whom there is this TextileProfi.
, too, wanted to would uslishat reviews.

Had desire to to buy some of that Daiwa Procaster 2.5--3.3-3.9 100g weeks two sought on there, periodically he flaring up during the flagship. There and took. I not torchbearer, so traction to go after here for fashionable super tekhnologichnym sort there is no. Bought judging by from their needs, 3.3 -3.9 - for me ensured range of + small weight + the price (at a discount to 23 .02 in the flagship 620 UAH.
On liquid water not yet was, what can say after exploring:
External kind of, lug nut reel, build, weight me satisfy. Three kvivera - 1 pikernyy, 2.3-fidernye.
Can slightly big rings wanted to to see on kviverakh, camping on K. 'm using shock leader, but tried homes on the rings - carrot flies easily.
Conclusion (blue print) - on their money well legs-together sort of labor wand.
Will questions, gladly answer.

Last edited by Андрей_73 (Mar 4 2014 18:25:09)

Andrei’s organs is 73
What have him build? Heard that very soft

Андрей_73 wrote:

Three kvivera - 1 pikernyy, 2.3-fidernye.

Not understood :dontknow:

Ружо wrote:

Andrei’s organs is 73
What have him build? Heard that very soft

Strongly mild his are not reliable, that can be say about udilke sitting homes? :dontknow:
D on water - will by clearly opinion.

майк wrote:

Andrei’s organs is 73 wrote (and):

Three kvivera - 1 pikernyy, 2.3-fidernye.

Not understood :dontknow:

Signature author

Decendo discimus

– my I.M.H.O.,, simply 1 camping on BC I pikernyy very a delicate and under a stated as udilki in 100 grams this difficult to imagine and frightening look :O, kormaki 15-35 grams in the most times with a long 2.5--3.3 here is and have such itself pikerok.
Two other kvivera, here issues there is no - need to and 100 zapulit.
Povtaryus, not third strictly – my I.M.H.O.,. Marking on kviverakh there is no, if that interestingly - don.

Ah, 3: 30 this in my opinion quite not Picker, and the classic Lite. Provesil would done, to know real tests.
Ah, but on expense pikernosti vershinok-on dayve akvalayt wood pellets 3.90 on 120-khevik on all accounts the soft vershinka exactly 1 Anabelle Lake now, on shimanovskom pikere the most harsher 1.5 Anabelle Lake now. Increasingly relatively, the more in my opinion any up mult in more brief version of, typically, becomes more restrictive of, than a long. And soft vershinka with hard udilkoy negarmonichno combine. Ah this increasingly theory, on practice increasingly can be several differently. Catch it and get pleasure from a new udilki!

+1

Has purchased recently two another dayvy. Turnamenty 12\ 13 and 11ft. The first the impression the next:
12\ 13 absolutely the other feeder relative to old Turnamentu. Faster. Sbalansirovannee. More accurate that whether. Hit surprised, that under Quick prolongi the form becomes even faster. Although what here be surprised? Supplied in very stiff. And prolonga in including.
11 - ah this at all. Hard to imagine that on this toy can be harvest. All of thinly and affectionately call. Putting and watch - this yes! Faster it seems on matchevuyu your cast. Such same impression on me three years ago launched his rocket anyway Prestonovskiy Absolute 12.5 Super feeder. Balance some tackle (without coils) is in the early pens. That here at all can be to talk about asked persist o.o.
Of course pity old triangular tubes. And very so rings nor on. Until “I.
In general nothing better in the hands of not kept. And here is so each time. Do, you take a new tackle and seems that this ALL!
Ah simply better do impossible. Passes time and again. :crazyfun:

Stalinnn wrote:

A as, if not secret, comfortable experience?

Continue to strangle to the, when very a powerful impose. Have you himself should sit not kolbasitsya. And if to hold down have the railing shpuli the > zabrose not keep, other muscle finger work. In my opinion of course.

+1

майк wrote:

. Catch it and get pleasure from a new udilki!

Thank you, hope in soon future.

Stalinnn wrote:

A as, if not secret, comfortable experience?

Call, shoot some.

+1

Андрей_73 wrote:

Are questions, gladly answer.

Interested in dozen rings on prolonge and the length of the of various. Thank you.

kochamaro wrote:

Andrei’s organs is 73 wrote (and):

Will questions, gladly answer.

Interested in dozen rings on prolonge and the length of the of various. Thank you.

Ring prolongi domestic 20 mm, Nar. 26.5 mm, 3 legs.
The hilt until krepletiya coils 415 mm, the total length 585 mm.

Last edited by Андрей_73 (Mar 5 2014 16:56:25)

+1

Andrei’s organs is 73, thank you for rapid the answer.

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.