All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 631 to 660 of 983

Have Poles in sale appeared new Scottish countryside dayvy T ournament Pro Match and beautiful291 Euro until 312 Euro. And also Spectron Match & beautifulfrom 230Evro until 277Evro.
Dayva aggressively has become work on Europe. Has that the British also in the first time played our little hearts in Moscow and likely will be competitively supplied. And here is already in sale in Poland.
And There in Poland also roads - the difference with Pro in 200 Euro.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 5 2014 20:45:56)

+1

Vadim, and in this no clothing left from value of product VAT be under s means of delivery to us?

Alex82 wrote:

Vadim, and in this no clothing left from value of product VAT be under s means of delivery to us?

Yes, moreover if you you log in, then after registration all prices will without VAT.

Understandable, I there zaregan and the price another when joins on site. I so and thought that the difference this and there is return net VAT.
Thank you.

Comes time reverse its you think jolly old feeder Mikado Golden Bai 360 until 140gr. Want take something better idea, but not quite expensive, choice fell on fidery Shakespeare, dura-Ace, and now already and on Dayvu. Interested in model Daiwa WINDCASTER 360 120gr, as understand there go done with 2-? Can be whether pick a to him that I feel safer 1-1.5-? The second question with than from Shiman can be compare interested. Place it?

Have dayvy there is no rods up with so entitled :dontknow: There are Vindkast, there is Prokaster, so that need to as something be determined. Both species udilisch there is (ah, at least, were have forums and discussed highly actively, in camping on CHAMPION Test vershinok). If to go digging on Forum, then can be find.
Text or but as you with ceiling define test the most soft done on udilishche??
Text or usage pages so with seventeen esteem-there actively budgetary dayvy are discussed.

Last edited by майк (Mar 16 2014 14:02:14)

Not know, perhaps mistake in no clothing left times such there is no, until 150 g have them Vindkast and until 120gr have them already Vindkaster. Pro done not understood? I nothing to acquire not define, simply in this the Frost if am not mistaken someone wrote that the most soft vershinka have Vidkast 2-? So I and ask can be whether will TUR on softly? Have Mikady my until 140gr there is in 1un done who directed the harvest with small shipments and in lakes. Increasingly have read all 22 pages 8-) so want know, with than can be compare from Shiman? Or they quite not as? Is worth whether she these money, or pick a and take Shimanu Bestmastera? Issues many 8-)

Last edited by Andrei81 (Mar 16 2014 14:40:41)

Andrei81 wrote:

Comes With A time reverse its you think jolly old feeder Mikado Golden Bai 360 until 140gr. Want take something better idea, but not quite expensive, choice fell on fidery Shakespeare, dura-Ace, and now already and on Dayvu. Interested in model Daiwa WINDCASTER 360 120gr, as understand there go done with 2-? Can be whether pick a to him that I feel safer 1-1.5-? The second question with than from Shiman can be compare interested. Place it?

Windcast Feeder is called so! Can mistyped word, and can the Chinese that the new have! Done there original: Obese in dvukhtsvetnuyu stripes, well notable. Such gentle in sale not met, rather will have ship types- wet that the a similar on the embarkation the diameter of the (on card say not ready, need look), if you indeed this need for this udilki. A short here, the usual katushkoderzhatel with the back it by the nut. Place it very that sounds more up-, well brasaet, well action will as on major so and on petty fish. With Mikado Golden, at all not compare, difference boutique the colossal. A safe. On my view, their money is worth. Kheviki for his class could would look on more graceful (mean the thickness letterhead, although not thankful argue, that this this fideru need). At all me this udilka likes, – my opinion, that precisely with line of Windcast, Daiwa is beginning to Fuehrer their dignity. Have shimano compare in my neschem, not because, that she worse or better, but because neschem, there is no nothing comparable. Shekspiry, too, quite other from so until fittings, ah and more deaf persons. In two nutshell.

+1

Andrei81 wrote:

So I and ask can be whether will TUR on softly?

I have Daiwa Aqualite Pellet Feeder 120 / 390. The most soft -1oz on proveske. Most often with it and enleve. If about compatibility 120 "grape" test rods up and 1oz done-well are combined. And for kit maverovskuyu 0.75 Anabelle Lake now blackcurrant.

+1

Who any on Forum has in items Dayvu prokaster 420 / 150?? Interested tests vershinok.

There is, done not marked and red and green virtually not differ on rigidity (both carbon fibre), on eye not less 4 oz, white glass ???? enough soft.
http://s9.uploads.ru/t/wa3et.jpg
The crease kvivera the most hard on Desna (disambiguation) 22 March this year, there's gravy 120 grams + fodder (under age of the wind and during).

+1

Your dozen not would measure?
Text or like software, and reviews read, that soft.

I have Prokaster 360, 150, your dozen vershinok 2.9 mm.

Mikhail Pavlovych - as the me, then on practice, when. Read flat cargo (and la karpovuyu flu) weight 125 grams against tide the it bends the form only until mid-. Dura-Ace khevik BX progibaetsya pobollee. Your dozen done in komle 2.9 mm. Looked done from prokastera 3.6 until 150 - fail a bit + udlinyal handle on 10 see

+1

Brilliant live poschupati need to. Hoped, that akvalaytovskie done can be will use. Tiddly., have them 2.8 mm.
Thank you for reviews.

Interested in two model types, namely
DAIWA TOURNAMENT FEEDER 14' EXTRA HEAVY TNF14XHQ-AD
Daiwa TOURNAMENT F-1 FEEDER 4,20
Question: In than difference between udilischami and prejudice give preference under purchase? Conditions use, Dnepr river and Desna river for a strong, trough 120 +, distance 50-70 forge the Coil Daiwa Windcast Z 5500

gross wrote:

Ural two model types, namely
DAIWA TOURNAMENT FEEDER 14' EXTRA HEAVY TNF14XHQ-AD
Daiwa TOURNAMENT F-1 FEEDER 4,20
Question: In than difference between udilischami and prejudice give preference under purchase? Conditions use, Dnepr river and desna for a strong, trough 120 +, distance 50-70 forge the Coil Daiwa Windcast Z 5500

? Arrange posts and and with Stepanychem on pokidushki. They both Barack.
And will you the answer.

+2

Vadkh wrote:

just get me bailed out posts and

The second I have, I can on test give. But, judging by conditions, easily freeing up both and choice will lie only in a plane personal preferences. Ah and prices.

Last edited by Carlos (Apr 4 2014 13:30:42)

+1

Carlos wrote:

produced I have, I can on test give. But, judging by conditions, easily freeing up both and choice will lie only in a plane personal preferences. Ah and prices.

Edited and (Today 12 :30: 42)

As in general udilishche, your the impression. What broskovye quality, what build rods up.

Stick a cool. Is abandoning 130 + fodder meters on 60 easily. Very it as and zvonkaya. In competitors she has churchgoers DM160, but in the hands of this absolutely different stick - EBM pugayusche only on the salvage, Dayvoy and listoperdku harvest not in a burden for. Only katushkoderzhatel, say so, specific. Build highly rapid as on me, lapshistosti there even 4000m2 as well as raze.

+1

Vadkh
And that you tell pro this feeder Daiwa Inside-HF 4.20M 175g. In your arsenal, if I am not mistaken, he there is.

gross wrote:

Vadkh
And that you tell pro this feeder Daiwa Inside-HF 4.20M 175g. In your arsenal, if I am not mistaken, he there is.

I have 3.95. Until 175gr. But I udlinyal the handle and now net the length of the Feb 4 forge the

In the Frost "Carefully prodazha fishing" I wrote about him.

Last edited by Vadkh (Apr 6 2014 09:38:14)

+1

Brought together its will in fist and following its a toad :crazyfun: became gold Daiwa Tournament Feeder 14 'EXTRA garlic HEAVY TNF14XHQ-AD. Creepin on him and not can be happier. Dovolennnnnnnnnnnnn! And if given, that he me costing (a new) just in any 400 $, then exasperated still in doubly.

+2

gross wrote:

became gold Daiwa Tournament Feeder 14 'EXTRA garlic HEAVY TNF14XHQ-AD.

Welcome to the Saver anyone having a boob fetish :D

Vadkh
Thank you, glad to join :D Meanwhile more I have today still joy, yesterday bought feeder, and today, I could even watch, and he is expensive in the same no clothing left on 1370grn. Here is this I carries, here is this I managed :cool:

Last edited by gross (Apr 12 2014 18:56:15)

Oleg 32
Oleg, you OK don :D I except dayvy nothing not to advise you to. But eats have my rope guy, many run Dayva - by n17t01 addic7ed.com Daiwa SR-3
He his bought for wife, a little bit of a polovil and said "har she his gets - himself d be blissed out."
He as times two-untsovye trough thrashes. In the past year he under me sudachka on a coaxing it out them.
In one word recommend.

gross wrote:

You've assembled its will in fist and following its a toad :crazyfun: became gold Daiwa Tournament Feeder 14 'EXTRA garlic HEAVY TNF14XHQ-AD. Creepin on him and not can be happier. Dovolennnnnnnnnnnnn! And if given, that he me costing (a new) just in any 400 $, then exasperated still in doubly.

I congratulate. In our shelf arrived. Coil advise? It is time already jointly many.

Stepanych
Today spent short-range battlefield baptism rods up, introduced his with Blastom 3520RE. Judging by outcomes, acquaintance both remained happy with and I in including. :) Kidal, crime as in maximum weight 100 g all simply sumptuously all exasperated.
In next time plan test udilishche with coil Vindkast Z5500 and with kormushkami grams so on 130.
And what you wanted advise me coil, very interestingly. Need to to partner up and with you, and with Dood yes and many together.

+1

Questions owners series of LONG DISTANS
Differences version of 13 and 14? On vershinkam I so understood they same assessment, and what on characteristics udilisch the difference.
Seems interested question on zabrosu comfortable industrialized fishing minimum in meters away, and maximal understandable depends already only from fantasies. Span reel for examples 4,000 Dayva or dura-Ace 4500-5,000, lash or raskosami on choice.
Is being investigated the difference for definitions opportunities industrialized fishing for water basins needless feeders from 50 g of and for rivers with moderate and strong the passage trough from 60-any seafood brunch until 120-130gr.
T. E. Questions such:
Impose trough its weight and the distance comfortable minimum? (That would under zabrose in point not was strong strike about clip-on earring) camping on E. For rivers the distance industrialized fishing from 40m.
If will concrete examples on a coil, feeding trough and the main was would clearer.
If documentaries that this advertisements, write in lichku.

There is no desires buy specifically rechniki, because as enleve mostly on 2008 and fishponds, but like would know on that can be celebrities buying data from udilisch, and that can be sell from its arsenal. If in short and clearer. Thank you

vladkir wrote:

Questions owners series of LONG DISTANS

Many answers certainly in the Frost Dayva Tornament Pro.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.