All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 661 to 690 of 1000

Nenashyol, because and asked here. There mostly pro 135

vladkir wrote:

Nenashyol, because and asked here. There mostly pro 135

fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro.
fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.
fidery Daiwa. A series of Tournament Pro - 2.

+3

gross wrote:

We to partner up and with you, and with Dood yes and many together

Gladly shoot some. Vindkast coil a cool but with Dayvoy basiey hardly that any can measure.

Степаныч wrote:

Dayvoy basiey hardly that any can measure.

And Basyaayr then far same :crazyfun: She and easier and balloons doubled. Not Stepanych :D

+1

Степаныч wrote:

Since gusto shoot some. Vindkast coil a cool but with Dayvoy basiey hardly that any can measure.

More inclination is to acquisition BASIAIR, if on road on a fishing exhibition (which is a tomorrow 16.04) whom any'm gonna rob, then buy :crazyfun:

Vadkh wrote:

A Basyaayr then far same :crazyfun: She and easier and balls doubled. Not Stepanych :D

You, as always, rights - the difference in 80g quite crusade ” yes and the difference in price big but bear Pushcha their bonds. Will have borrow.

Last edited by Степаныч (Apr 16 2014 21:19:43)

Степаныч wrote:

You, as always, rights - the difference in 80g quite crusade ” yes and the difference in price big but bear Pushcha their bonds. Will have borrow.

Stepanych whispers talk less, and the Shimanisty podsluschayut and will Aero TECHNIUM MGS (disambiguation) XS-B navyalivat :D
Although honestly - coil a worthy.

Last edited by Vadkh (Apr 16 2014 22:16:40)

Vadkh wrote:

Stepanych whispers talk less, and the Shimanisty podsluschayut and will Aero TECHNIUM MGS (disambiguation) XS-B navyalivat :D
Although honestly - coil a worthy.

Edited Vadkh (Yesterday 21 :16: 40)

Thank you Vadim, d keep it down. If not it is difficult can show that for they, curiosity sake of.

Степаныч wrote:

. If not it is difficult can show that for they, curiosity sake of.

Link

Vadkh wrote:

Link

Don’t can find exile, where this shilpildoq makes dayvu basiar on range missiles departure weight.

Last edited by D.S.I (Apr 19 2014 22:11:50)

D.S.I wrote:

Don’t can find exile, where this shilpildoq makes dayvu basiar on range missiles departure weight.

Where the on Forum Yurka posted. In on find need to.

Vadim thank you. Very not Li looks.

Степаныч wrote:

Vadim thank you. Very not Li looks.

DSi Sergei likes shimano, but all ??? hold, attention hold, although I his opinion respect, camping on K. He enough experienced man, acknowledged that - What...? Basia uncommon this jet. Fadzeeu said, too, most. My in my opinion for fidera with pletney only Daiwa, camping on K. Shimano loses in zabrose. Fighting can get away mad.
For Stepanycha: Dayva - What...? Basia uncommon this overcompensate perfect, challenging - What...? Basia QDX or QD but not the the softness, shimano quietly smokes in the sidelines (for fidera! Precisely for fidera)

Yura, and you pereukomplektovalsya under karpfishing? Remember you was coils and shimanovskimi in including, that chose? Interestingly to know, with with your thoroughgoing approach.

Матч wrote:

my memoirs in my opinion for fidera with pletney only Daiwa, camping on K. Shimano loses in zabrose.

Yura, with return. Where such a confidence in his I.M.H.O.,? You catching coil Aero TECHNIUM MGS (disambiguation) XS-B? Share figures.

D.S.I wrote:

Матч wrote:

Fight can get away mad.

Not dozhdeshsya. :D

Match
With amnesty :flag:

PPS wrote:

with amnesty :flag:

Sing, here importantly have time Yurka greet the. Yura shoe-in immediately in bath :crazyfun:

As in accessible movie: Stole, stimulant, in prison :D
Only have completing a: Released, said hello, in Bath :D
Nafludili Hi,.

Hello. Question to owners Daiwa Windkast Feeder WNLF120Q-AD 3.60m 120gr. Could you tell me please, whatever topping headings, feeders (without feed), you accounted for enjoy with data pounder? Comfortable experience whether will work with kormushkami 70-90gr? Impose until 40 meters. Thank you.

Иосифович wrote:

Hello. Question to owners Daiwa Windkast Feeder WNLF120Q-AD 3.60m 120gr. Podskajite please, whatever topping headings, feeders (without feed), you accounted for enjoy with data pounder? Comfortable experience whether will work with kormushkami 70-90gr? Impose until 40 meters. Thank you.

Not advise these pounder fling trough more 70 grams, wand virtually not has the reservoir ruggedness in the second from finished the knee, will likely break, will it's a shame.
T. E. 120 gr test I personally believe for it a critical, and only for smooth nearest zabrosa.
Were cases of a breakdown 2-'s udilisch virtually in one place second knee with kormakami 75gr + ~ 25-30gr fodder

Матч wrote:

To Stepanycha: Dayva - What...? Basia uncommon this overcompensate perfect, challenging - What...? Basia QDX or QD but not the the softness, shimano quietly smokes in the sidelines (for fidera! Precisely for fidera)

Became gold perfection. Combined with Tornamentom 396-150 - fantastic the combination of. Weight reel 445g - weight stick 268g.

Stepanych
I congratulate with corduroy trousers.

Иосифович wrote:

Hello. Question to owners Daiwa Windkast Feeder WNLF120Q-AD 3.60m 120gr. Please can you tell me, whatever topping headings, feeders (without feed), you accounted for enjoy with data pounder? Comfortable experience whether will work with kormushkami 70-90gr? Impose until 40 meters. Thank you.

Have us, Daiwa Windkast Feeder enough popular, with polomkami until not rebuffed. Specifically 3.60m on 120gr. Not bad about molesting. Tested 3.9 on 120; 4.2 on 140. With declared weight mismanaging, but reload indeed not worth. Weight empty trough, in this context the notion of relative term, so as different trough have different own margin of and distinctive kormayomkost. Man's works weight maximally by trough with feeds, not authorized to go the promised test, until 40 meters kinesh without problems. Comfortable and maximum test,, too, several various notions, they attitudes he picked up from series of factors. The most vividly, for example place it 3.9 on 120 pugayusche with common weight trough with feeds 100-110 "grape".

Last edited by PVR (May 22 2014 10:25:14)

Dobryi day forumchane, have me to you such question? Want to purchase feeder for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami 80-110gr and method fletami 35-60 on rags reservoirs be appropriate whether Daiwa Feder Windcast Feeder 3.90m 150g. Or could you tell me something in such a same price range? All thank you.

Last edited by Костян (May 22 2014 11:25:46)

Костян wrote:

Dobryi day forumchane, have me to you such question? Want to purchase feeder for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami 80-110gr and method fletami 35-60 on rags reservoirs be appropriate whether Daiwa Feder Windcast Feeder 3.90m 150g. Or Podskajite something in such a same price range? All thank you.

Edited Bone (Today 10 :25: 46)

WC 150 net software, flety can not dogruzhat the form (I have was WC 4.2 150g)

Efiop wrote:

WC 150 net software, flety can not dogruzhat the form (I have was WC 4.2 150g)

And that do the? The exit some there is? And if TUR the tip on 1 ounce of

Костян wrote:

And that do the? The exit some there is? And if TUR the tip on 1 ounce of

The tip you not dokupish loved there is no from-for landing 2.8 mm, I done a fitting yet flagship sherman (soshkurit need a little bit of a :crazyfun:) simply blanc not over and respectively suffers and radar and expanding throw I.M.H.O.,
Me liked have Comrade 3.9 until 120 he them on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) but ask have him (one light) and there is his sheets (litht civil kiev) other

Efiop wrote:

's the tip of you not dokupish loved there is no from-for landing 2.8 mm, I done a fitting yet flagship sherman (soshkurit need a little bit of a) simply blanc not over and respectively suffers and radar and expanding throw I.M.H.O.,
Me liked have Comrade 3.9 until 120 he them on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) but ask have him (one light) and there is his sheets (litht civil kiev) other

Can then is worth to start thinking about friend feeder? The other Mark on consider recommending pliz, I still in this fact the amateur now I'll hold you in salmo, been griping about a little bit of a money and want buy something good in accordance the price quality, on 2 pruta money not ?????. Mostly enleve on rapid new trends but and often invite swim on paid Spain.

On River suggest the not can camping on K. Virtually on River not enleve, ask have Olega Boeva in the Frost fidery shimano or have Duffy333

Last edited by Efiop (May 22 2014 15:43:07)

Костян wrote:

I want to purchase feeder for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River and Desna (disambiguation) kormushkami 80-110gr and method fletami 35-60 on rags in reservoirs.

The answer in topic fidery Shimano - 2

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.