All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 751 to 780 of 983

up6uc wrote:

saddens neoprenovaya. The shield available.Fu available.Fu available.Fu :)

I capturing the Tim Dayvoy Hevy Fiderom, then sold - here was as a new, cork on Longakh after 2kh seasons quite a faded. Me design likes, but on taste of all pencils different, importantly to the forms were not Guano.

Vadkh wrote:

importantly to the forms were not Guano

Out of the price some (75 generation.). Perhaps you dumbass even the kind.

volod wrote:

out of the price some (75 generation.). Perhaps you dumbass even the kind.

You have they must be in ordinary labazakh. The vale and text them back. :flag:

Dobryi evening. Want to purchase itself here is so place it Daiwa PROCASTER Feeder 3: 30-3.90m with test 100gr. Conditions industrialized fishing, river with moderate the passage and reservoir. Who that can say for him? Why made its choice precisely on it, enleve in the forest, and length 3.3 often the case will be the. Otherwise account for remove line, and this not very culturally relative to nature. Ah and 3.9 for water basins. Generally want universal.

wrote:

Who that can say for him?

Normal budget udilishche! In measure the easy, that sounds more up-. On authoritarianism close to paraboliku in 3: 30 - markedly faster! Once wanted to to buy some of that this wand, but took 390 until 120. I think now vlyadli you something another certainly for such money. So that launching and not worry, :flag: displeased accurately not regulation))

aleksandrfeed wrote:

normal budget udilishche! In measure the easy, that sounds more up-.

Have him test an undervalued or as in describing 100gr?

Was I have this fishing pole.
Test not zanizhenyy, there is in view maximum weight snap (there's gravy + fodder).
In other words 60gr + fodder will the maximum comfortable all.

Respected fidermany, Podskajite please test vershinok dayva prokaster 3.9 / 150. Honestly tried to find response to forums. Offer unbeatable service thank you.

RRus83 wrote:

Dear fidermany, please can you tell me test vershinok dayva prokaster 3.9 / 150. Honestly tried to find response to forums. Offer unbeatable service thank you.

Have them on kvivertipakh test not animal suffering, so that with answer think in this complexity.

Here many on Forum except reading inscriptions on marked vershinkakh purely for themselves their proveshivayut. And then shared the findings.
Simply need a bit wait, until message letting on eyes desired man. Be patient.

Thank you. Of course and method forced can be determine. Can indeed end up 7-1 drubbing man on eyes.

I have 390-120! Can measure you!

Thank you, but 120 and 150 different done.

RRus83 wrote:

can indeed end up 7-1 drubbing man on eyes.

Ah for starters although would the storeowner a similar fidera. I have such a there :dontknow:

RRus83 wrote:

Dear fidermany, Podskajite please test vershinok dayva prokaster 3.9 / 150. Honestly tried to find response to forums. Offer unbeatable service thank you.

Not are outfitted with under hand in such a as. On memory accurately not remember. But in my their test slightly undervalued at all, roughly on 1 OZ. This incidentally echo this on all models, which me come across.

Last edited by PVR (Feb 8 2015 10:56:30)

And on how thank you

Greetings all.
Has acquired new place it, Turkic znachit Id say - mega exasperated!

As always, want clarify couple of issues.. :)

On site dayvy here is such option - http://www.daiwa.de/dw/en/products_1/le … rdrows2=10

I have same option as on photo, judging by marking length 4,02 forge the

http://se.uploads.ru/XdSNa.jpg

Can who the comment on?

P.S.: Already ask the question, will repeat in profile topic - what tests kviverov on dayve? As to know?
On insistence razlet from 40 until 150 grams, that causes questions.

Last edited by Rus (Feb 24 2015 13:48:26)

Rus
These oei PADI 3 or 4 generation. Have you the penultimate. Test kviverov 2.5 3.5 4.5 ounces.
About length: Likened the with Dayvoy Vindkast 390. So here is, team dayva longer than the expense of more a long handles. If questioning katushkoderzhateli together, then map rings similar, only the difference pens on these 10-12cm, which very lacks in vindkaste.
p.s. I have oei dayva first generation 420 until 150g with 4mya peaks (3 carbon fibre and 1 glass (1.5oz)) But in goes to my goes an excellent poluzhestkie tube-cover.

Last edited by light (Feb 24 2015 14:32:23)

light

Thank you huge - och. Many useful :cool:

But all same test 150 grams wasn this not a 5.25 ounces of?

Rus wrote:

what tests kviverov on dayve? As to know?

Provesit samostoyatelno- see Line done, fidera flagship-there heap information

Rus wrote:

test 150 grams wasn this not a 5.25 ounces of

Test vershinok and test fidera very rarely clearly coincide (that that written on vershinke and the that on really dele- sometimes differs in several times)

light wrote:

Test vershinok and test fidera very rarely clearly coincide (that that written on vershinke and the that on really dele- sometimes differs in several times)

This clear, as and opinion that vershinka at all not is participating in zabrose, and test this not obkhodimyy weight for order to she o for. But doubts have been plaguing.

I on days throwing good average vershinkoy 80 "grape" the feeder large volume of with feeds on 47 meters smoothly, but confidently.
Here is think 100 "grape". + fodder same volume of ant it was sufficient she or puts the most hard already?

Rus wrote:

I on days throwing good average vershinkoy 80 gr the feeder large volume of with feeds on 47 meters smoothly, but confidently.
Here is think 100 gr. + fodder same volume of ant it was sufficient she or puts the most hard already?

Can be hurl trough upper limit test with the most soft vershinkoy. It is important to understand that need ship types- wet minimally vozmozhzhnyy weight trough with vershinkoy minimum test under certain conditions. On Dnieper River catching kormushkami 100-120g middle indicates on strong during with the most hard the tip. Strident poklevki small fry expressly are visible. But on same Dnieper River with kormushkami 60-80g virtually without tide pose 2.5oz and sought to virtually not cock vershinku, to even the most nor on poklevki can be was distinguish.

Last edited by light (Feb 24 2015 16:23:34)

+1

Greetings all, tell and who the has in arsenal feeder spectron 12 / 13 power. Not can find no information in Internet, like would to know on that he capable, as holds for, whatever kormushkami can be harvest, rapid build or not?

d3L wrote:

Greetings all, tell and who the has in arsenal feeder spectron 12 / 13 power

Now Vitaly vinitu69prognoses, all will reveal. Think, little who still such reality of has.

Greetings all, tell and who the has in arsenal feeder spectron 12 / 13 power. Not can find no information in Internet, like would to know on that he capable, as holds for, whatever kormushkami can be harvest, rapid build or not?

Say has little to. Khevik, very neob assembly, excellent done (2,4mm. 1, 1.5; 2-., rings on vershinkakh small) carbon fibre challenging and on vershinkakh and on form, than on tornamentakh. Made several test zabrosov with average the feeding trough 90g. Not power. Build closer to rapid.

+1

Dobryi day, respected forumchane. In gift on New year received here is such udilishche: -- Artikul coincides, but can who opinion attributes why written test until 90 g, but on form and transported the writing Total Weight 180 http://se.uploads.ru/j1CVO.jpg

Last edited by prime (Mar 2 2015 12:00:36)

prime wrote:

Artikul coincides, but can who opinion attributes why written test until 90 g, but on form and transported the writing Total Weight 180

Stick's works :flag:

Not can insert exile. --

prime wrote:

Total Weight 180

This weight stick likely.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.