All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 781 to 810 of 983

And where test is specified?

He can be in a1,600. And can be and at all not is specified. And seek his will have in directories or get knows where.

Greetings all,

For previously isvinyayus if I'll make mincemeat mistakes, so as Indo not my language and long on offense't even spoken to.

I have couple of issues for you on schyot udilisch.

I himself kogdato eiaee and oaia? bybaet in hands I take spining. But deal not about how.
Want svoemu father on 50-anniversary buy fidernyy kit.
Had forced: Bream, carp and vast. Dalnost: 50.60. (If udilishche will allow and for 100 will).
Cargo: 80 if 50 meters, further need to and 130g. Techenie such.
I looked at on such kit udilisch: Bajaus Daiwa Tournament Long Distance Feeder 14ft (165g).
Question here is in fix: What their length razobrannykh? If they 14ft, what need to borrow? Podoydiot whether HOLDALL 13ft? Or already not of debt?
Asshole on schyot coils, mean chance take Shimano Technium Aero XT-B, orre out of balance?
The good whether such a the coil for out overthere fidera?

Know sounds meaner and costly, but for me earlier my father, he fisherman and he me this to his has taught.

Thanks,.

Tomas wrote:

'sounds meaner and costly, but for me earlier my father, he fisherman and he me this to his has taught.

Thanks,.

Thomas. I have such a stick there is. Kholldeyl need as least 155 see Length knee 151.5 see
The coil is famously be appropriate.
On expense language not sweat it and so all understandable. If like it or, then in browser can be align avtopravku mistakes and all mistakes will are underlined.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 2 2015 20:26:13)

Thanks, Vadkh

I'm using translit.ru and the as the unsightly on lashskikh write - it's not polite :)
Thanks,, d know, hairs then or watched on and has felt - who replaced whether.
Ah now clear increasingly, 'm looking for couple of mesetsev and Made to Order then need to will do.

And, it might there is ideas naschyot Holdall, what borrow?

Tomas wrote:

A, it might there is ideas naschyot Holdall, what borrow?

Here deal taste. I in pipe drive their. Cube is famously entered the old the cover Krasnoarmeysk, Saratov Oblast and the problem closed.

Last edited by Vadkh (Mar 2 2015 20:43:02)

Understood, means and there need to will information collect and seek a hundred on individual lessons and cheaper.

Ah yes, on schyot udilisch. If compare Tournament Long Distance and Tournament Pro, umovam individual lessons? Found so umovam the price otlichyaetsya only on least, 10 ?.

Vadkh wrote:

y. Length knee 151.5 see

Vadim, I have in pipe 148sm is transported, on 5mm from it only sticks out. And Tim was sending out a in conventional pipe if.

Tomas wrote:

Ah yes, on schyot udilisch. If compare Tournament Long Distance and Tournament Pro, umovam individual lessons?

And those, and other are good, but they different. Tests have them differ. Tournament Pro 12 / 13, for example, until 100g.

Uffda. Here is tests me and held. Think 165g need to borrow and will quietly, hairs then or there's gravy 100g ispolzuetsa in 90% time.
Question, but as chyustvitelnost Tournament Long Distance under vyvazhibanii? Ah napriper a dace 100-( 7, as feeder? Chyustvuesh fish or so itself.?

Tomas wrote:

right Glenn Lesick. Here is tests me and held. Think 165g need to borrow and will quietly, hairs then or there's gravy 100g ispolzuetsa in 90% time.
Question, but as chyustvitelnost Tournament Long Distance under vyvazhibanii? Ah napriper a dace 100-( 7, as feeder? Chyustvuesh fish or so itself.?

Do not worry, 50 grammovaya triviality in hand beats.

Oleg_GOR wrote:

Vadim, I have in pipe 148sm is transported, on 5mm from it only sticks out. And Tim was sending out a in conventional pipe if.

Can be, I hath measured in 150 kholldell and not started climbing, perhaps Kholldell not the right size. I, too, drive in timovskoy pipe.

Hello! Despite to purchase Daiwa Procaster Heavyfeeder3.9 120g. Will authorize in opinion or nationwide appeal from purchases. Conditions -reka with rapid the passage, created. Trough until 90g without feed. What your dozen vershinok and their test?

Errori-thought pro WINDCACT Heavy Feeder, and napisalPROCASTER

umpata wrote:

pro WINDCACT Heavy Feeder

Previously already well enough character got ripped apart pits of this fideru. Can, alternative, watch.
If in two nutshell, on my view, feeder Regrettable. From features of - a short here - 36 centimeters until katushkoderzhatelya. Original done perhaps not you will find web. If this not confounds, launching boldly. From positive - easiest, very a catchy the form, kiduchiy, fish, she knits at all on cheers, well notable done. Test vershinok a bit overvalued, more accurately now not Id say, not remember, need should display.

Bsem Hi,

Ah bot, came my feedery, fell in love I in them immediately.
Couple of pictures bylozhu biloutesh nepodumali umovam I so you here was patsying and sprashyval.

Ah yes. On schyot coils. Took other Shimano XS-B Teshnium Aero MGS (disambiguation) so as honored umovam they nekhuzhe and I mentioned umovam dad's, like, has one baitrunner and hates its for something.
So umovam me cheaper, they lekhche and not worse, ah I nadeyyus :)
As you think?

Now await the until they will visit and Russian and Fear will :)

http://se.uploads.ru/t/ZWYgU.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/RoCJn.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/CsAvo.jpg
http://se.uploads.ru/t/7gfvU.jpg

There is whether users Team Daiwa SR3 Feeder TDSR3 116FQ 3.45m 10-90gr

Groped whether who feeder 2015 - POWERMESH Feeder.
On price is obtained substitute for Prokastera.
The price on phishing-March:
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/L02iu.jpg
Description of on Russian:
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/lpA1C.jpg

Wanted to order Prokaster khevik 3.6 until 150 g. Saw an analogous on characteristics Povermesh.

I of course not know for any conditions need ekstakhevik-3.6 flushed, but fear this will be water-heater In length of his 3.9 still far nor resisted. Normal short ekstakhevikov not met.

vinitu69 wrote:

for any conditions need ekstakhevik-3.6 flushed

My mistake. Had in view 3.9.
At all the't seek stick until 120gr, 150 simply with endowments of. Already read input about laytovom prokastere 3.9, so say, that lapshevatyy. Here is and'm a little afraid.

Lawl enter in profile where you, easier will communicate! What budget, test anyway 110-120 or 150. And if on fiscal Dayve light shining not was tryin 'can be ask question in a special the Frost by choice rods up.

Last edited by vinitu69 (Apr 13 2015 12:38:19)

lawl wrote:

already read input about laytovom prokastere 3.9, so say, that lapshevatyy

What this "laytovyy" prokaster? 390/120?

Laytovyy "khevik." :dontknow:

Incidentally me not understandable, why dayva not makes laytovykh St in budzhetnom segment? :dontknow:
All stick, that vindkast, prokaster, akvalayt, all from 100grm :disappointed:

Last edited by aleksandrfeed (Apr 13 2015 13:28:37)

Ah why from 100 gr? From a hundred twenty.

Last edited by (Apr 13 2015 13:34:08)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

By the way me not understandable, why dayva not makes laytovykh St in budzhetnom segment? :dontknow:

Why not makes? Laguna, Vindkast Picker, Akvalayt Light Feder. Not speaking pro British, series of: - Tim Dayva SR3, Match Wiener (disambiguation), yank & Bank, AV-8A Harrier. All they from 60 the euro until 110 the euro are worth.

And fishing oei dayvoy SR3 and TDF, good wand Slim forms. 3m of the Fund at all espoused wand, truth ring the first increased.
Now here is await the of the Fund 3.6, dvukhchastnik.

Last edited by Profis (Apr 13 2015 15:09:08)

Profis wrote:

and fishing oei dayvoy SR3

I have droogie in year before year bought for wife throughout Slovakia-cultural, type that on easier. Decided to on testit, and then said: -. " Yeesh it and not stick, himself d it harvest. " :crazyfun:

In principle good wand. But here is specifically have CP3. Have both St 13 and 12 katushkoderzhatel. Fell off one puck, not frightening, works on prizhim. In the rest of the all normally on 0.37 tight leash bream 1.5 kg in a hatchling pond goes, works stick well. But so as very liked of the Fund 10, ordered in another growth, yes and the in our time. Shower, when good

Last edited by Profis (Apr 13 2015 15:58:27)

aleksandrfeed wrote:

Which this "laytovyy" prokaster? 390/120?

wrote:

Laytovyy "khevik."

aleksandrfeed wrote:

why dayva not makes laytovykh St in budzhetnom segment?

Yes, this Lite, according to dayvy))
Have them even the designation in the title stick:
PRF 13h-AD 3,90m 150g - Khevik,
PRF 13L-AD 3,90m 120g - Lite.
Not from air I same this coined, as their were being called, so and call) :dontknow:

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/vrY8X.jpg

Last edited by lawl (Apr 13 2015 18:29:56)

vinitu69 wrote:

lawl enter in the Remote Access Profile where you, easier will communicate! What budget, test anyway 110-120 or 150. And if on fiscal Dayve light shining not was tryin 'can be ask question in a special the Frost by choice rods up.

Hmm, at all the dwelt where I. Still times to fix it for you.
Budget until-07. Test 120 think in the most times (150 with endowments of, yes and need whether he) (Oka, MR, and other rivers of the Moscow region). Bartnik very rare, literally 3-6 times in season. Hence and there is no desires spent on expensive place it.

And so the I simply wanted to to know opinion about a new feeder Povermesh. Can who bought already.

Last edited by lawl (Apr 13 2015 19:05:08)

lawl wrote:

Hmm, at all the dwelt where I. Still times to fix it for you.
Budget until-07. Test 120 think in the most times (150 with endowments of, yes and need whether he) (Oka, MR, and other rivers of the Moscow region). Bartnik very rare, literally 3-6 times in season. Hence and there is no desires spent on expensive place it.

And so the I simply wanted to to know opinion about a new feeder Povermesh. Can who bought already.

Edited lawl (Today 19 :05: 08)

Bought itself's kind of skinny. 3.9 150g. Easy 260g, 2 done-test not is specified, the first ring-25mm, otkoltsa until katushkoderzhatelya 65-66sm, katushkoderzhatel it. Still not tested-until rivers hands not reaching. Polovlyu-update my.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.