All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 841 to 870 of 983

Vadkh wrote:

Lac trilling.

So that to do for eliminate this defect?

Valerius wrote:

so that to do for eliminate this defect?

Nothing. Also can postukivat vershinka, if there is a small cone in komle, importantly to she not failing out.

Valerius wrote:

Anyone reflecting Hi, Podskajite Team Daiwa Heavy Feeder TD-HF13-AD in the interface komelya and second knee under potre and zabrose emerged "clicking", but under this fastening very educators. That this may be and as his eliminate?

Such a same bullshit on Daiwa Airity 12-13FQ, first freak me out, and then was accustomed. Likely this konusnost interface.

128 wrote:

This kind same bullshit on Daiwa Airity 12-13FQ, first freak me out, and then was accustomed.

I have one a good familiar so and not was able to this get used - diverted and freak me out. Truth have him something in district katushkoderzhatelya "schelkalo." Had to sell both rods up (bought these couple of immediately - torchbearer). Although letterheads for by themselves very appealed.

Last edited by duffy333 (Aug 30 2015 18:33:09)

Yes perishing Aw, that's sad, in my own rods such sort type of price bracket accented Shakaryan stated

Valerius, and try but naterti knets stick which a since the parafnom, ? vdpishi aeacoaaoe not the establishment.

+1

Vadkh
Vadim, Hi! Blackcurrant today such a same labor for the Shogun, as have you, stick likes, only, that iai?yaaao, done, ah very f-fuck. Crockery.
Roughly tell what of them on untsiyam or on svintsu
- white (the most thin)
- black (the average)
-sinyaya (thick)

Last edited by FLOAT (Aug 30 2015 20:00:40)

FLOAT wrote:

- white (the most thin)
- black (the average)
-sinyaya (thick)

By my oschusheniyam, nine ounces. But I labor for the Shogun on malevolent tekukhu I take. Enleve them in season, on Neva, in Vincke on the threshold of under it comes to shagging whitefish. In the past year on Kolsky catching a on your fishing bobber Shogun. Boldly with him can be walk on taking home trophy carp, amur. In this year have us alluvial not was and I them not eiaee until. But in October is a season whitefish, there'll be relaxing.
I them threw 150 g the feeder and + fodder. In short - 200gramm without failure throws.

Last edited by Vadkh (Aug 30 2015 21:01:14)

mixa wrote:

Valerius, and try but naterti knets stick which a since the parafnom, ? vdpishi aeacoaaoe not the establishment.

Thank you for poradu, sprobuyu ? vdpishus.

Dobryi day. The apparently on eyes here is such fiderok Daiwa yank N BANK Feeder 360 but about him have nothing not can find. Can here respected forumchane than will help. Can who enjoyed or in living saw.
In advance thank you

wrote:

Daiwa yank N BANK Feeder 360 but about him have nothing not can find. Can here respected forumchane than will help. Can who enjoyed or in living saw.

Hardly. Know, that this budgetary Dayva for for English market. Have a friend there is Team Daiwa SR3, he very it exasperated. In principle they in some money, can and on walks broadly similar. On Forum like no one pro them not wrote. Buy it - regulation the first :flag:

Last edited by Vadkh (Aug 31 2015 10:07:52)

Vadim are a good day. Give me some pointers please about feeder Dayva shake 12f. If possess such of them. In advance thank you.

Yamal wrote:

Line please about feeder Dayva shake 12f. If possess such of them. In advance thank you.

Frankly and not heard. Excuse. Overhauled catalogues dayvy across Europe (England, France, Germany, Italy), such model there is no have them. Judging by the that these stick only on Russian-speaking sites, can do conclusion, that stick is designed for countries CIS, although in the catalog 2015 its, too, there is no. Perhaps will emerge in next year. On kind of resembles on budgetary dayvy for English market.

Vadim thank you for the answer. Has found this feeder in no clothing left Grupers write that suits dayvy in Russia

Yamal wrote:

Vadim thank you for the answer. Has found this feeder in no clothing left Grupers write that suits dayvy in Russia

Here is here http://www.masterfishing.ru/product/udilishe-daiwa-shake-feeder-122fq-ar-2-chast-367m-10-90gr/on cheaper will.
But You should take into consideration, that this dvuchasnik, as and Tim Dayva SR3. Crusade this replica throughout Slovakia meeting only for our market.

Vadim then even question what of them better will throughout Slovakia or shake

Yamal wrote:

Vadim then even question what of them better will throughout Slovakia or shake

I cannot answer this question, I not kept in the hands of Shake.
My conclusions purely made on comparison their Gnumeric data. And they very similar.

If am not mistaken the ur 3 trekhchastniki. Was couple of units in growth 3.9 and 3.6. Sold. Bought two divided into several classes of the Fund. Left itself camping on To appealed. Was playing on the Stripper in the hands of shake. Appeared stronger than CP3 and of the Fund. Quite rapid the form. Not fat, and not the thin. But as the looks cheaper than of the Fund. And yes Perhaps look like on CP3. All these fidera from medium-size categories. Respectively there is and Alvarez. For example almost have all katushkoderzhatel good, cement goes off a pressure puck poorly cooked in covers. Not despite this of the Fund in-eyed boy for a))

Last edited by Profis (Sep 1 2015 00:02:49)

mixa wrote:

As promised update my. Waxed my candelsticks the entire shpigot komelya. As outcome under potre "clicking" gone missing, but under zabrosakh trough 70 "grape". Periodically arrived. Still offers moment, under work fiderom in pasmurnuyu weather, without embody solar rays has been almost entirely negative understanding sound at all being asked. :canthearyou:
Ty Sho for bullshit? :confused:

Valerius wrote:

as promised update my. Waxed my candelsticks the entire shpigot komelya. As outcome under potre "clicking" gone missing, but under zabrosakh trough 70 gr. Periodically arrived. Still offers moment, under work fiderom in pasmurnuyu weather, without embody solar rays has been almost entirely negative understanding sound at all being asked.
Ty Sho for bullshit?

And bullshit in heating.
Poorly debido.
Only with fun all, be careful now. I such affairs stopped make. There where natyorto fun all (parafinovoy, of wax) often get an abrading stone. And after two three fishing trips very nepriglyadnyy kind of.
If crumbled up, then only graphite (mild karandashikom).

Last edited by Yrik (Sep 3 2015 21:28:48)

+1

Could you tell me in feeder Daiwa WINDCAST WNLF11Q-AD 3,3m what dozen first rings?

Podskajite in than difference Daiwa Tournament F-1 Feeder 4.20 from series of PRO or Daiwa Tournament Long Distance Feeder whatever. And am asking Council that better will be more appropriate for work with kormushkami from 120 and higher mean khevik Antares but don't want his reload.

wrote:

Say, is in than difference Daiwa Tournament F-1 Feeder 4.20 from series of PRO or Daiwa Tournament Long Distance Feeder whatever. And am asking Council that better will be more appropriate for work with kormushkami from 120 and higher mean khevik Antares but don't want his reload.

Both come, Long slightly... a lot bigger (until 165gr) F1 (150 g). Long more a new model, rings better idea. Letterheads for on that one in one.

Vadkh wrote:

Daiwa TOURNAMENT F-1 FEEDER 4,20

Thank for a qualified the answer

Have F1 in my katushkoderzhatel very specific and the inconvenient. Long the best choice.

vinitu69 wrote:

Wu F1 in my katushkoderzhatel very specific and the inconvenient. Long the best choice.

Here deal taste.

Could you tell me what kivertipy suited to Daiwa Team HF-2 can from other types (in "fishing" say, that there is no)

oleg1209 wrote:

Podskajite what kivertipy suited to Daiwa Team HF-2 can from other types (in "fishing" say, that there is no)

Truth say. Other Dayvovskie done accurately not suited. There compounding 2.2 mm (if me memory not changes). Need to in no clothing left close pick a and to address fittings.

Understood, thank you

On Tim dayva like 3.5. This on vindkaste 2,2mm

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.