All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.

Fidery Daiwa.

Posts 241 to 270 of 983

Zdraste, I here a latecomer, so that strongly not scold. On Spring want to purchase khevik with growth 4.20 choice fell on akvalayt but his nowhere there is no, to the same wash their hands with production, vyzhmuril prokaster like increasingly nothing but input nowhere there is no, and were very shock not tickles so as have us such in city not driven to, and borrow a in bag not like would, await the your input.

ProDiJ wrote:

choice fell on akvalayt but his nowhere there is no

Other here.

The Shogun until represented went :D Otschet time went.

+1

MOA wrote:

the Take a here.

I there already called there is no in available, say will to Spring, in fix I doubt his wash their hands with production (

Brilliant live, and looking up at akvalayt and prokaster in one length of his (on-my, 3.60). Impression, that differ katushkoderzhateli and the price. Rings three big, huge, color measured, the thickness of the letterhead one in one. If not strongly bakes type of katushkoderzhatelya, launching prokaster and not sweat it. :cool:

ProDiJ wrote:

4.20 choice fell on akvalayt but his nowhere there is no, to the same wash their hands with production, vyzhmuril prokaster like increasingly nothing but input nowhere there is no, and were very shock not tickles

Now these stick are sold in growth 3.9, akualayt I like more, build on nobler (if can be so just say), from cons is the hilt and freakish labyrinths katushkoderzhatel, prokaster more dubinist, me personally not very.

Alex72 wrote:

, build on nobler

And with this seats, in more details, please.
I have Akvalayt wood pellets feeder. Not likened the, love with first glance plus the price, cheaper, than in the flagship, plus brilliant live without curiously new Posts.

Last edited by майк (Jan 16 2013 20:14:20)

майк wrote:

Wu me Akvalayt wood pellets feeder

For him and wrote, and prokaster me not very grassroots.

Alex72 wrote:

Over him and wrote,

Real for kompliman (S. Have pelleta and test smaller, him I feel safer and posoplivey be been paved.

Last edited by майк (Jan 16 2013 20:48:02)

Dobryi day. Found here is such a wand, but the big info on it to dig up not can, can who rebuffed
Daiwa TDSR3 Feeder whatever, interested in 13fut, 3chasnik, what have him test. In advance thank you

avaddon wrote:

Daiwa TDSR3 Feeder whatever, interested in 13fut, 3chasnik, what have him test.

If to transfer on our language until 90gr.

Vadkh wrote:

avaddon wrote (and):

Daiwa TDSR3 Feeder whatever, interested in 13fut, 3chasnik, what have him test.

If to transfer on our language until 90gr.

Thank you)

Saw in no clothing left Dayva Vindkast 3.60 until 150 grams, weight 250 grams. On potryakh rapid fishing pole, truth here's a little too short and cork on it any, as me 6600m soft, the first ring on komele large, in goes 3 the tip of the color and all bit of coal. Want ask: Can who catching such line, me interested in until 120 grams: And) under zabrose trough 100 + fodder, not falls, (real test). It comes) as is behaving under vyvazhivanii (work letterhead). In) and chustvitelnost. Thank you.

Udilishche is worth their money. Have model until 120 grams rings less, 100 + fodder is abandoning without pressure.

+1

My by the Shogun on plastunski'd staggered until Peter

Export 19 January 2013 08 :1 8 Poland PLWAWA
Imports 26 January 2013 20 :2 2 190974 SANKT-Peterburg Federal City, Russia-PULKOVO MMPO EMS 2,230kg

Still „Briedisi on customs and'll show interesting.

Question on Dayve, for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River, on made it until 70m, kormushkami 100,120 gram it what feeder be appropriate better TEAM Daiwa HF14 or Daiwa WINDCAST HEAVY Feeder 4.20. Thank you.

Vadkh wrote:

2,230kg

You even was loading up blackcurrant, or they in dvukhdyuymovoy water send? :crazy:

майк wrote:

You even was loading up blackcurrant, or they in dvukhdyuymovoy water send?

Lead from Poland carrying. :crazyfun: Don’t variants, in 2.5 conversion by pipe and box. But stick living converge, hope. I have them two fidera and two fishing pole routinely received in two very very messy situation and all was is famously.

And is 80 wrote

Question on Dayve, for industrialized fishing on Dnieper River, on made it until 70m, kormushkami 100,120 gram it what feeder be appropriate better TEAM Daiwa HF14 or Daiwa WINDCAST HEAVY Feeder 4.20. Thank you.

The quality of falls from year in year. Team Daiwa HF14 a pit first will but and softer akvalayta.
Big rings. Tube tight. Unjustifiably zabanennaya stick. I mean TEAM Daiwa, let. 11742 in price Daiwa WINDCAST.

Last edited by Доночник (Jan 27 2013 23:44:55)

+1

майк wrote:

You even was loading up blackcurrant, or they in dvukhdyuymovoy water send?

Vadkh wrote:

Don’t variants, in 2.5 conversion by pipe and box. But stick living converge, hope.

With our mail precisely so and need packaging rods up :disappointed: “I don’t, for example, Tim committing rods up in SUCH applying from it's pressed cutters, that on them quietly become can be. And still within around udilisch scores packaging wrap with bubbles.
Most ridiculous when done order. Ah how many they can weigh themselves? Gram frequency for document. But packaged always in such same mini-tube. Modicum launching and about membrane throw it at - nothing them not will.

Доночник wrote:

contracts - 80 wrote

The quality of falls from year in year. Team Daiwa HF14 a pit first will but and softer akvalayta.
Big rings. Tube tight. Unjustifiably zabanennaya stick. I mean TEAM Daiwa, let. 11742 in price Daiwa WINDCAST.

Edited Donochnik (Yesterday 23 :44: 55)

Me more likes Daiwa WINDCAST HEAVY Feeder 4.20

duffy333 wrote:

“I don’t, for example, Tim committing rods up in SUCH applying from it's pressed cutters, that on them quietly become can be. And still within around udilisch scores packaging wrap with bubbles.

Tornament Tim sent in plastic 70mm sanitation pipe. In it densely strategically neoprenovyy native cover with stick. Cube incidentally traffic went to community, and now me not need to seek tube.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 28 2013 01:06:01)

Vadkh wrote:

Tornament Tim sent in plastic 70mm sanitation pipe. In it densely strategically neoprenovyy native the cover with stick. Cube incidentally traffic went to community, and now me not need to seek tube.

Edited Vadkh (Today 01 :06: 01)

Vadim, this same nekanalizatsionnaya cube, if black, this have them on mails such a packaging. For tubusa in the most times.

Матч wrote:

Vadim, this same nekanalizatsionnaya cube, if black, this have them on mails such a packaging. For tubusa in the most times.

Yura, cube in the most times. And utterly the funer no she origin. :D

The Shogun already rastamozhili. Simply fiction - so not the case, gender days took in customs, stick had to escape center international exchange. Means tomorrow can be on sorting EMS. Here is made there I its and'll pick up.

Vadkh wrote:

TornamentTim sent

Vadkh wrote:

by the Shogunalready rastamozhili

Vadim, why so?

D.S.I wrote:

Vadim, why so?

Sergei not understood issue? The Shogun in load of this.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 28 2013 18:58:58)

Ah here is and received I Shogun Hevy Feder. EMS purchase outnumbered themselves. Sending just beneath for 10.5 days.
Raspokoval I stick, all as a and nice. But all on order:
- Palka very the easy for their characteristics under length of his 3.96sm and as 175gr she weighs just 274gramma.
- Katushkoderzhatel the classic with the lower it by the nut;
- Blanc dry and a catchy, nedaremno SVF carbon fibre. Bank covered with on of last the automobile vogue - matt a pearl varnish, with wire picked up thus same varnish and not stands out as on Tornamente. Color deep French Ultramarine;
- Back it up -A man's grip convenient;
- Rings large Fuji, one in one on Tornamente. Domestic dozen first rings 25mm.
All as would neato, but and on the sun there is spills:
- Distance from legs coils until gripa in short on 8sm than have Tornamenta and Tim dayvy Hevy Feder. Will have tyuningovat in side increasing handles;
- But the main hit, this - done. They simply crockery. If have Tornamenta 4oz the thickness of the have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 1.5mm, have oei dayvy 4oz - 1.85mm. The have labor for the Shogun the most thick vershinka have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 2,5mm. I in of shock.
760.46:
- Everyone zatocheno under rivers with severe the passage and the shipments from 120-130gramm, smaller not vzvedut vershinku. But the handle lengthen need to unambiguously.
You're all compadres with such can be on Dnepr river or on karpodrom and under semaphore. Karpov from 5ki drive, think easily tackles. Here is derzhitsya: Was photographing teleponom.
http://s2.uploads.ru/jCw6G.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/CkBl6.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/xNGc2.jpg
http://s3.uploads.ru/tTuaI.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/PUb9Q.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/W12rd.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/cl54z.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/tlUBV.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/idFQ8.jpg

Season will show as will work. Tim Dayvu'll wait sell.

Last edited by Vadkh (Jan 29 2013 21:32:09)

+4

Vadkh wrote:

But the main hit, this - done. They simply crockery. If have Tornamenta 4oz the thickness of the have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 1.5mm, have oei dayvy 4oz - 1.85mm. The have labor for the Shogun the most thick vershinka have tulip buds. Walnut sideboard 2,5mm. I in of shock.

Have oei dayvy, too, quite obese done, you can say how they chustvitelny? Thank you.

Vadkh
Can and not need to'd with udlineniem of various, to leave so with starters, think all will well. Given graphite, labor length letterhead and zatsepistost forgripa zayavlenyy weight quietly can be want me to put on 80m.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Cordage » Fidery Daiwa.