All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Hookah. Not for policy and not for appreciation. 2

Hookah. Not for policy and not for appreciation. 2

Posts 91 to 120 of 208

футболер wrote:

Roma as something wrote, that in Donetsk (or in area, too,) best roads in Ukraine statistics says, that not very best http://autonews.autoua.net/novosti/1053 … vu-av.html

Not worth now touch Romeo. Otherwise will begin.

+1

федуард wrote:

Don’t worth now touch Romeo. Otherwise will begin.

This but sake of this :D
Haven’t update his not was heard. :)

ProDiJ wrote:

ah here discount to do there like as of ATF

Roma bragged, that in current situation there not only latayut roads, but make new.

Respected pundits, attention, question!

Place: Dneprovskaya Quay.
Time industrialized fishing: 5ch.
Length sector: 9m.
Sector # 27: Fish-sicles: VDE (mixture of). Nozzles: Night crawlers, the boot. Outcome: 3800gr. (White).
Sector # 28: Fish-sicles: Flagman Gold (mixture of). Jamborees: Night crawlers, maggot, scheiss. Outcome: 290gr. (Bull, isn't he).
Sector # 29: Fish-sicles: Potato gun. Nozzles: Maggot, scheiss. Outcome: 160-180gr (bull, isn't he).
Sector # 30: Fish-sicles: Sensas. Nozzles: Night crawlers, maggot, scheiss. Outcome: 1200gr. (Bull, isn't he + 2 white).

As can be explain this situation?

Last edited by Alexcd83 (Jun 29 2015 11:59:33)

Alexcd83 wrote:

Dear pundits, attention, question!

Place: Dneprovskaya Quay.
Time industrialized fishing: 5ch.
Length sector: 9m.
Sector # 29: Fish-sicles: Sensas (mixture of). Jamborees: Night crawlers, the boot. Outcome: 3800gr. (White).
Sector # 28: Fish-sicles: Flagman Gold (mixture of). Nozzles: Night crawlers, maggot, scheiss. Outcome: 290gr. (Bull, isn't he).
Sector # 27: Fish-sicles: Potato gun. Jamborees: Maggot, scheiss. Outcome: 160-180gr (bull, isn't he).
Sector # 26: Fish-sicles: Vde. Nozzles: Night crawlers, maggot, scheiss. Outcome: 1200gr. (Bull, isn't he + 2 white).

As can be explain this situation?

If jokingly offering and with irony the prikormka flagship of the gomno.
If seriously, then diving data little, but with more likely the right the nozzle sitch night crawlers and the boot worked.
Need truthful and not advertising report on sector 29.

Last edited by DM100 (Jun 28 2015 09:17:46)

I sat in 28 sector. That neither throwing good - bull, isn't he. :angry: :mad:
Various distance there is, various pots length tug ropes, different nozzles and their combination.
For something I observed, on that better Takes bull, isn't he)
Tuft oparika + a vanilla stinky. :canthearyou:

Alexcd83 wrote:

I sat in 28 sector. That neither throwing good - bull, isn't he.
Various distance there is, various pots length tug ropes, different nozzles and their combination.
For something I observed, on that better Takes bull, isn't he)
Tuft oparika + a vanilla stinky.

Have you kicks not was.

DM100 wrote:

Wu you kicks not was.

Thinking, bull, isn't he not sleeps Pinku? :D

Alexcd83 wrote:

You think, bull, isn't he not sleeps Pinku?

Esteem sheets Dood, have him the boot on each fishing in arsenal on La.
A goby in other methods cut.

Alexcd83 wrote:

I sat in 28 sector. That neither throwing good - bull, isn't he.

I remember me have you and in the past year was one bull, isn't he. Can deal quite not in prikormke?

+1

Crazy wrote:

We recall me have you and in the past year was one bull, isn't he. Can deal quite not in prikormke?

Yes, in the past year was not better. :dontcare:
I would cancelled $this the situation on "curvature hands", if would not fact about 26 sector, Mirek, perishing fish keeps managing harvest, in than I not times'd scope, but and have him was bull, isn't he + 2 white, petty rybekhi.
Dood so same caught less kg. Although he keeps managing harvest. :dontknow:

P.S. We Sensas main 3 point higher crosscurrents, the whether I what the not understood about situation.
Another nuance, 're putting 0.13, through 15 sec, hook already there is no, cuts on times.

Last edited by Alexcd83 (Jun 28 2015 10:35:00)

Alexcd83 wrote:

P.S. We Sensas main 3 point higher crosscurrents,

Can be. Recently sat with friend on River. He on 70 scandisk, I on 37. Have him VDE, I have flagship of the. Each all on dalnyak with hope on bream, me don't care, I love dace. Bream so and not came, and plotvichka family cats highly pleasant sizes, until each not siding with on my distance. As only THAT happened I have through five minutes are they biting died.

Messed up you hymalayan with sectors, I have was 29, have Myroslava 30, and have Nicholas 27 :dontknow:

+1

newer wrote:

messed up you hymalayan with sectors, I have was 29, have Myroslava 30, and have Nicholas 27

Hi,. Accurately. They OK in another direction has been going.

Bykaraxa wrote:

Perhaps be. Recently sat with friend on River. He on 70 scandisk, I on 37. Have him VDE, I have flagship of the. Each all on dalnyak with hope on bream, me don't care, I love dace. Bream so and not came, and plotvichka family cats highly pleasant sizes, until each not siding with on my distance. As only THAT happened I have through five minutes are they biting died.

With judge for family,. He says, that bychek "pencils" entire White fish with his Alternatively\ habitats, even casualties. :dontknow:
Bull, isn't he – on - evil. :canthearyou:

Can contrary. If there is bull, isn't he there is on point. Means a white there there is no at all. Bull, isn't he himself a wee. and as only emerges any white fish - bull, isn't he deaf. Means a white have you on point not was.

+1

Antrate wrote:

Perhaps contrary. If there is bull, isn't he there is on point. Means a white there there is no at all. Bull, isn't he himself a wee. and as only emerges any white fish - bull, isn't he deaf. Means a white have you on point not was.

Not in point, but on 3 sectors. Fed as 22m, so 50m.

Found its same question to Jeunet Chertenkovu, about a goby (can, whom useful.

I:
"Dobryi day, Marrying!
Wanted to inquire, what way you you trade up from a goby\ ershey\ Okounkov on point?
On past weekends catching on La. Have neighbor goes excellent a dace, klepets and vast, and I one a goby baggy full around.
Prikormku used, flagship of the a dace. On the hook oparik, Red and their combination. Has tried to change point fishing, not helped "

Marrying:
"Greetings. If you have on point is worth bull, isn't he one of these in and a minor perch the means on this moment the other fish in your sector there is no. That to do? Ah in first to remove on time from feed entire have fucked the horse beforehand (night crawlers, oparik, a twist the worm) Maksimalno escalate the pourer and start to do perezobrosy every 30 - 60 seconds i.e. tempovat. Likely you give the little feed and fish his simply not mocks, and for a goby in the most times. When larger fish wiII flow on point the she off restless and a goby and a boilermaker. Feder. Toxicity choice and the other way around "

P.S. All. On sorevakh only Sensayu also I. Zaipalo, harvest a goby :angry:

Last edited by Alexcd83 (Jun 28 2015 19:58:57)

There is whether who from this cities: Bar, Vinnitsa still be theirs.?
Need a aid in purchase rods up.

Alexcd83 wrote:

A one nuance, 're putting 0.13, through 15 sec, hook already there is no, cuts on times.

Geu. I yesterday pose 0.22, the situation with services a similar. :)

Alexcd83 wrote:

There are whether who from this cities: Bar, Vinnitsa still be theirs.?
Need a aid in purchase rods up.

Ty Sho OK you before not wrote. Couple of nedle ago have wife in Bar was meeting graduates. :)

футболер wrote:

Ty Sho OK you before not wrote. Couple of nedle ago have wife in Bar was meeting graduates.

Not. And can, any contacts remained? I would broke little new ground denyuzhku. Very not want enter the money, yes and place it on "tasty" price.

Alexcd83 wrote:

not. And can, any contacts remained? I would broke little new ground denyuzhku. Very not want enter the money, yes and udilishche on "tasty" price.

Unfortunately there is no. She has in group learned all ponaekhavshie. :)

DM100 wrote:

prikormka the flagship of the gomno.

Alexcd83 wrote:

Found it its same question to Jeunet Chertenkovu, about a goby

Ask have Chimy, This is I not to what Chertenkov not's been poking, and because as 6 kg in one specifically drawn day - this 6 kg. And benyka he had just nothing.

P. S. I know-third answer - he not gave virtually a hook lie down on bottom. A long ceasing, a small easy hook,; the nozzle sitch, yet rubber in role fidergama - all of this have embarrassed to what fodder from trough already was on exit, and the nozzle sitch was even on approach. This I still in fodder to him not climbed - but on kind of there, too, was is by no means kashlo. Of the same tried to achieve “with regard their wards. Am confident, that Bogdanovich, again same, maximum seconds 20 waited)

+1

Carlos wrote:

am convinced, that Bogdanovich, again same, maximum seconds 20 waited

For him, too, might have stolen a peek "iskosya" :) he as sat, as let to carry, and then - silence. Sat waited.
All would nothing, but this already -- A.B. the situation (3 this comp + 1trenirovka), when I sit and enleve a goby (
As something already even 4000m2 as well as evil Takes. For this situation.

Last edited by Alexcd83 (Jun 28 2015 23:07:13)

And very polished ask, you already all told, attentive you our :cool:

Чима wrote:

A very polished ask, you already all told, attentive you our

Not all! :nope:

Carlos
From series of, who OK you will tell truth? :D

Alexcd83 wrote:

he as sat, as let to carry, and then - quiet

Vice chempien of all the Ukraine - this OK not Baran just sneezed away))
Fishing Olympics - they not so revealing. You in Ukrainka on CU not was? There little who sitting and waited. Indeed do, such were, but all they on the second page Protocol ;)

+1

Alexcd83 wrote:

Of series of, who OK you will tell truth?

Unique expertize leave itself. They OK, usually, (, and in case with Chimoy still nervously-high-cost
Not remember on sectors, but 3820 was have Koli Pyasetskogo (actively was waving) and still have someone in really late almost. Who this was, and as eiaee interestingly?

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Announcement and greetings » Hookah. Not for policy and not for appreciation. 2