All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching

Video about as it catching

Posts 571 to 600 of 999

moose
Video impressive, a cool only, nature super. Assembled on 5 +! :cool:

Fishing on pellets. Such pelletsom.

How can be diversity its fishing trip if not rest in stereotypes :cool:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 4 2013 09:28:31)

For "them" this as times stereotypes-in a crowbar rocking, like this Th poluchche, than napkhat pelletsa and agon!

Incidentally, shown metodnye trough Guru, about which recently said in the the other topic.

Romeo wrote:

I'm trying to neutralize on pellets. Such pelletsom.

How can be diversity its fishing trip if not rest in stereotypes

Edited Romeo (2013-2-04 07 :28: 31)
Signature author
The right style wins!

Is it a good there's gravy. Where such a can be to purchase.

MAP Method Feeders & Method Mould
Toptushka interesting

+2

Not rarely my wife also me surprises. :)

Very like would see enleve "an" with similar recipes on compounds prikormki on Russian, desirable in metodnom direction. Simply interestingly, as and importantly that choose in as bait that would has worked specifically on karasyu wishing under this carp.
Bream this talk and well but there is no have us this fish, hence and interest not the :dontknow:, not often there is opportunity touring far. Thank you for video.

Fiestvod wrote:

Just interestingly, as and importantly that choose in as bait that would has worked specifically on karasyu wishing under this carp.

A minor puffi (garlic. Large here is me making it hugely tempting such a hatred to carp we should drink a :crazyfun:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 17:17:35)

Fiestvod wrote:

MA – It like would see enleve "an" with similar recipes on compounds

I want you disappoint. Create mixture of probably cleaner then on an it is unrealistic! More picky fish with shifting biases even in during one days still find need to. As me seems had forced taking home trophy an on feeder this's supreme there in the stratosphere. His far harder than a carp many to capture :dontknow:

The only recipe. Need to forget for the classic feeder. :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 6 2013 17:21:48)

+1

Romeo wrote:

right, Shorty puffi (garlic. Large here is me making it hugely tempting such a hatred to carp we should drink a

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :17: 35)

Thank for tips, even know that this should be Carp Zoom :rolleyes: from pelletsa I have on artistic realization Swim Stim from Dynamite Bates (judging by some accounts from reports) what precisely until it is unclear (amino or betain) need the and the borrow for verification. Against Karpov nothing not mean :flag: a good rival. But under him already happen-- Boylov, peleta and iskusvennykh possible medicine nazhivok and here is an as the have left without attention.

Romeo wrote:

I want you disappoint. Create mixture of probably cleaner then on an it is unrealistic! More picky fish with shifting biases even in during one days still find need to. As me seems had forced taking home trophy an on feeder this's supreme there in the stratosphere. His far harder than carp many to capture

The only recipe. Need to forget for the classic feeder.

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :21: 48)

Agree. For this year I take season card on one of platnikov, there lack Karpov from poltorashki, trek rumors about karase ???? only all (from kilo and higher) he there in minority, here is his and want point to.
Ah that OK let us wait video :confused:

Last edited by Fiestvod (Feb 6 2013 17:59:31)

Fiestvod wrote:

even know that this should be Carp Zoom

Ah why so adamantly? I Cook'm using.

Romeo wrote:

Nu why so adamantly? I Cook'm using.

Have CUKK loosely expressed flavor which quickly loss. At all these ottomans quickly Alice in triviality, Crucian not always has time approach the. Wood-pellet heating will in the most times.
Have us retaions for the most part salt marsh halophytes and under it comes to shagging on Rag Worm efficiency simply is shocking (but his the price in 10 Grzywna (for it not aren) here is would us pellets are or both: Boyle with this the scent of :love: Khalibut with dry blood, perhaps very look like and close fish on vkusosochetaniyu marked on psyche karasyu and carp we should drink a. For industrialized fishing carp without an enough pick a dozen pellets which would not fits karasyu in fall and here is for an need small granules but and carp their podberaet easily.
Under rate on an even with Khalibutom still need, it seems, to dwell on with dipami

Last edited by Fiestvod (Feb 6 2013 18:40:28)

Fiestvod wrote:

under-fishing Rag Worm efficiency simply is shocking

And this that such?

Romeo wrote:

Edited Romeo (Today 15 :21: 48)

Roma, you Perhaps wanted say not for feeder, and for prikormku these can.
Or I am mistaken?

Romeo wrote:

+100
+ karas- big glue-snifing) try popshikat vde. Try kerosene (bezshutok)
Very well-the worm with garlic.

Last edited by Tornado (Feb 6 2013 23:38:19)

pavlikua100 wrote:

and this that such?

Solvents such, marine.
http://nathistoc.bio.uci.edu/Annelids/Nereis1.jpg

pavlikua100 wrote:

Rag Worm

the best the bait for seais famously enjoyed the entire naval fish, and Mugil haematocheilusso at all without this bait not to capture.
For the most part, fish plies in Sea and back with setting and tides. On this apparently and taste this delicacy.

КАМ wrote:

Roma, you Perhaps wanted say not for feeder, and for prikormku these can.
Or I am mistaken?

For themselves understood that speech goes about services. Had forced and tracking Iranian poklevki remains former.

Tornado wrote:

+100
+ karas- big glue-snifing) try popshikat vde. Try kerosene (bezshutok)
Very well-the worm with garlic.

Edited BBS software package called Tornado (Today 21 :38: 19)

Vde pshikal. Kerosene so same. Garlic well but of fish an appalling :D

Ружо wrote:

A worm such, marine.

Yes, increasingly correctly. But their offenders Sea and differences colored have all sorts of

КАМ wrote:

Roma, you Perhaps wanted say not for feeder, and for prikormku these can. Or I am mistaken?

For prikormku, for snap, for the pourer and for pace of. The kind many about than will have forget :flag:

Sea Bass (especially large) the most "complex" fish for fidera I.M.H.O., :dontknow:

Romeo wrote:

Over prikormku, for snap, for the pourer and for pace of.

Good toasts coined Romeo! :cool:

+1

Romeo wrote:

Sea Bass (especially large) the most "complex" fish for fidera I.M.H.O.,

Perhaps Ling "harder" ??? will. Even there where his in plenty. Platniki in expense not I take, there under awoke of circumstances aptly you can catch and the and another.
With river a different the situation. Personally I have with yazem ah not as friendship not break down at all. Small of course time from time are outfitted with, but so to modicum from gender kilo - still not was. :dontknow:

Алекс wrote:

Probably Ling "harder" ??? will. Even there where his in plenty.

Perhaps. Simply have us with linem the bar (. Perhaps only in bays Donets River his can be find, but harvest his there on feeder virtually it is unrealistic, so as there Commission in the's and the grasses. :dontknow:

And so yes agree. Lin even more difficult will for fidera :flirt:

Алекс wrote:

Personally I have with yazem ah not as friendship not break down at all. Small of course time from time are outfitted with, but so to modicum from gender kilo - still not was.

And I have already your heelbone from engine bed there is in Mr. Leonid Reznikov :love: A powerful and enjoy beautiful fish :love:

Алекс wrote:

platniki in expense not I take.

Ah for example me much easier on platnikakh pick a prikormku and the pourer for a carp and harvest his many. Than to look to the an tselenapravleno although would from polukila. Not speaking already for zakilushnikov :dontknow:

Karasishek until polukila harvest quite not the problem. ???? even on the classic feeder with conventional the feeding trough.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 7 2013 11:42:03)

Excellent films rolls MRK.cz

Ah and the second part of simply as a sickle on aytsam.

Romeo wrote:

A I have already your heelbone from engine bed there is in Mr. Leonid Reznikov :love: A powerful and enjoy beautiful fish :love:

Stronger krasnoperki?

Алекс wrote:

Stronger krasnoperki?

Ah krasnoperku 1-2.5 kg I not lavlival :)

????'ll give you a hint one sekretets. At least on our River bass me has ever managed harvest strictly in awoke place. And secret this seats in is, that on bottom there is vividly expressed a ledge over perpendicular downstream (can tree what something zamulilos or still that. So here is yazyu why the very likes accusations precisely in is place. Likely he collects fodder which saddled with the passage in that place. Here is such here is affairs. And still how many I not tried to to capture bass on coastal brovkakh - nathin 'not worked - only leschi lovilis. And of likes to cling fall rivers where for most a strong. And here perishing account for choose. Or it is is to cover bass with isolated leschami. Or shift closer to brovkam and harvest little slapping. :flag:

Here is such here is affairs. :dontknow:

And and most important. Of why prefers pencil of of dung worms. ???? this is not only my surveillance. People which a bass on this River, too, noticed such preference. Not he and on moldy worm are biting. But on worms more often why the.

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 7 2013 11:52:02)

+2

Yura L. wrote:

Excellent films rolls MRK.cz

Not bad, but not understand, why he began with survivors components, not with prikormki, as all make? Apparently not about.

Romeo wrote:

A and most important. Of why prefers pencil of of dung worms. ???? this is not only my surveillance. People which a bass on this River, too, noticed such preference. Not he and on moldy worm are biting. But on worms more often why the.

On eeaaneie La deliberately on fall gets caught bass on Atominform wooden products. Between 5 and 6 staircases there for not a strong and more punier when one realizes.

Last edited by CVI (Feb 7 2013 13:58:23)

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching