All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching

Video about as it catching

Posts 661 to 690 of 999

lenin wrote:

do'll memorize some Italian!

Not can not quoting the commercial from KVN:
- In Paris food, even phrasebook bought, here is!
- (looking on cover) point this. Deutch. Written!
- Chego?
- Deutch.!
- Chego?!
- Go let)

P. S. war- Gabor - madyar.. Italian not will help))

+2

Month 2 ago did mixture of. Pelets and dry cat fodder (lifetime) in proportion Fifty Fifty (film) fell to sleep in bank, poured oils from sprattus (not many). In the hope that all of this deal a bit razmyagchitsya and fodder tickles "nasadochnym" with dipami more taste peletsa. Broke a! Now there is nasadochnyy lifetime with cunning strengths very and overcompensate aromatic pelets :cool:. Let's see as works as only slightly got to warm up water. And until like would video about it catching on such feed, if who met - throw exile.

House clearly ARGUMENTY disappeared "Holy White." Virtually all recent films object industrialized fishing's aging trophy fish. Before and podlescha catching and an and camping on P. :flag:

Another the film. "Begets" he their in huge quantities :cool:

Place industrialized fishing interesting :flag:

Last edited by Romeo (Feb 28 2013 15:28:12)

+1

lenin wrote:

do'll memorize some Italian!

And with here Italian?% -)

andP. S. Not am finished reading. :)

Last edited by margulis (Feb 28 2013 22:51:10)

Romeo wrote:

MA – It liked video.

Very Bank resemblance to where contest were. Not long, too, video fail.

Romeo wrote:

Committee of the film. "Begets" he their in huge quantities

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/eT3lz.png
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/vk8NI.png
"Begets" in pleasure.

Last edited by CVI (Mar 1 2013 01:37:31)

+1

Though films House as he but carp me suffer one question. What the hell for he as "strekazel" through rods up leaps once with each fish tank? Not easier whether put rods up perpendicular Bank and window. Poklevku will in sight is famously. And not need to through letterheads for big habit :dontknow:

Truly it is unclear.

Garnye Crucian carps in the early :cool:

CVI wrote:

"begets" in pleasure.

Yes perishing. Pens "fielded" walkie-talkies, BUT imaginations simply polyphenols. Sin their not "show" across sharp :cool:

'm films House. Is famously all shown and filmed and fish many. Aren that have us already a long such same increased the. There is the belief that years through 10 will them even more and such fishing will popular, not batteries donok and rybozagotovka :( :flag:

In this movie on a reservoir sits many rybachkov. Very amply in sight that and in Hungary full of the "ordinary" fisherman and "fenshuynyy" approach on parts of equipment as and have us cup of tea athletes and advanced places.

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 1 2013 16:52:38)

Romeo wrote:

vi wrote (and):

"Begets" in pleasure.

Yes perishing. Pens "fielded" walkie-talkies, BUT imaginations simply polyphenols. Sin their not "show" across sharp :cool:

'm films House. Is famously all shown and filmed and fish many. Aren that have us already a long such same increased the. There is the belief that years through 10 will them even more and such fishing will popular, not batteries donok and rybozagotovka :( :flag:

Signature author

The right style wins!

In post 675 - perishing painful for electoral loss on guitar until pain familiar - ekiy Marrying Development.

Had forced in priglyadku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoK_RfK0 … 034316ED91

volod wrote:

Lovlya in priglyadku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoK_RfK0 … 034316ED91

The film cool :cool:, but on him already not times have invoked to: '(.

Stumbled on familiar transfer of "Oh a fishing trip seriously." Theme Feder.

+2

Even. Pikernyy rock on moderators. :music:

+4

Fishing under water / Medefiskeri under overfladen http://s3.uploads.ru/t/qCF1P.jpg
Description of:
Certainly you always wanted to know, that is happening under water, why fish not are they biting, as she is coming to bait money, as works lures from day one under water? These and many other questions can be civilians even dare after viewing this movie. Very many submarine video. Let for krasnoperom, the carp, leschem, linyom. Interesnye its simultaneous species 2 in 1 (over and under water). Poplavochnaya, fidernaya, matchevaya had forced, examples snap. Recent 11 minutes movie – lesson on workshops with prikorma from Tony Christensen.

The film on Danish language without translation.
http://www.ex.ua/view/5190087

+2

People, here is observed in video, which posted Romeo in post "670" as House uses shock from pletni PP 0.15, who can comment on, on than is based such approach? Better adapts sink and not causes suspicion, looking more naturally? Why precisely pletnya, yes and breaking she has more on order, than have his the main monkey diameter of from -0.20 (5kg. Trough lungs throws, 35gr. His weight, zabrosy not the power. And it's about ceasing puts Sufix Feeder Braid 0.10 mm with that of the 4,5kg.

АлексPad wrote:

"the, here is observed in video, which posted Romeo in post" 670 "as House uses shock from pletni PP 0.15, who can comment on, on than is based such approach? Better adapts sink and not causes suspicion, looking more naturally? Why precisely pletnya, yes and breaking she has more on order, than have his the main monkey diameter of from -0.20 (5kg. Trough lungs throws, 35gr. His weight, zabrosy not the power. And it's about ceasing puts Sufix Feeder Braid 0.10 mm with that of the 4,5kg.

For that love films from burzhuinov -
After viewing arises many questions and little answers.

АлексPad wrote:

"the, here is observed in video, which posted Romeo in post" 670 "as House uses shock from pletni PP 0.15, who can comment on, on than is based such approach? Better adapts sink and not causes suspicion, looking more naturally? Why precisely pletnya, yes and breaking she has more on order, than have his the main monkey diameter of from -0.20 (5kg. Trough lungs throws, 35gr. His weight, zabrosy not the power. And it's about ceasing puts Sufix Feeder Braid 0.10 mm with that of the 4,5kg.

In one of films he goes through Monk's, Wolfgang Flur and pletnyu ter about kamenyuku that kept assistant. Monk weathering ~ 3 movement, Wolfgang Flur - ~ 4, pletnya - ~ 8. After what stick glubokomyslennaya a tirade that shock from pletni better opposes abrazivu (with his perspective).

alko wrote:

In one of films

this I saw perfectly, in post Romeo for number "666.") and here is on pond, where there is no of stones.?

Fish need to not only feed, BUT and give to drink :crazyfun:

Can and button accordion, but we this subject not debated :crazy:

And still. Some here Dayvami fear winter harvest and hurl, and man ??? ?? ? ? on the mill sproshku any monsters but :crazy:

Last edited by Romeo (Mar 4 2013 14:23:02)

Romeo wrote:

lean salmon-- need to not only feed, BUT and give to drink
And still. Some here Dayvami fear winter harvest and hurl, and man ??? ?? ? ? on the mill sproshku any monsters but :crazy:
!

With so budgetas have this human can be and balzerom or siveydoy harvest

Had forced with pelletsom :flag:

+3

Ox perishing this House with their SPROfiderami, already recognized want buy :D

+1

Fiestvod wrote:

Ox perishing this House with their SPROfiderami, already recognized want buy

I still 6 years ago bought. :crazy:

Romeo wrote:

Fiestvod wrote (and):

Ox perishing this House with their SPROfiderami, already recognized want buy

I still 6 years ago bought. :crazy:

Signature author

The right style wins!

And very polished! Narmalna dosit yakіsna, byudzhetno- available firm for simple lyudu for adekvatnі money

Romeo wrote:

lean salmon-- need to not only feed, BUT and give to drink

Can and button accordion, but we this on me, not be debated

And still. Some here Dayvami fear winter harvest and hurl, and man ??? ?? ? ? on the mill sproshku any monsters but

Edited Romeo (Yesterday 14 :23: 2)

I so understood stumbling in my a kitchen.
Ah ah, looked would I on Gabor under -15 -20 frost and Snow on a neck, he would from machines not crawled out.
In this movie temperatures + 3 + 5 and already pillow under striker,, Hungarian coca not frost tolerant :D
"And chelyabinskie men winter both: Boyle in running shoes - ONLY" :D
On photo including weather, such same driven carps (only networks and dubinschiki around), the same expanding zabrosa, and the modularity this temperature delta higher times in 3.

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/bjQhk.jpg
http://s2.uploads.ru/t/NzgQ4.jpg

And case and - 17 frost, that simply all rings (from first and until a post.) need to should lower my: Diving to raskosami otmerzla. Not can find photo. From-for couple from water nothing not in sight. And nothing enleve. Stick have Gabor cheaper my, and not their, free, and my tornamenty nazhity unsustainable hard :D A experiencing sports whether well.
As here (photo below) test dalnoboynuyu palku14.2m? Width Canal 25-22m.
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/1uSJB.jpg

So that Roma not need to noogying grandmother. I have now for window 21 at night, and at + day, but I would went Gone Fishin '(, but hand after plaster not developed.
And at all your even asked you, as would so say the say, trade-off :flag:
As you think, if ask have Gabor, what coil him on psyche? - What...? Basia (3 year ago in films) or even asked you? But-spender said even asked you, football put, ah to mother so to mother :D

Last edited by Матч (Mar 5 2013 04:36:32)

Romeo wrote:

Watching Russia’s worrying films House as he but carp me suffer one question. Fix he as "strekazel" through rods up leaps once with each fish tank? Not easier whether put rods up perpendicular Bank and window. Poklevku will in sight is famously. And not need to through letterheads for big habit

Truly it is unclear.

I, too, observed. He still matt on 10 meters in side holds.
This habit. Accented such people that on Different already not can, because initially so did.
On photo my comrade which I gave its spare chair with table, ah and what? For 5 hours fishing nothing has changed, package on got, build with prikormkoy on earth. :D Lovit antaresom!
http://s3.uploads.ru/t/fZ0LS.jpg

Last edited by Матч (Mar 5 2013 04:40:08)

Матч wrote:

for 5 hours fishing nothing has changed, package on got, build with prikormkoy on earth.

On itself find that with active klyove chair (chair) quite technological furniture. Ah not can I to imagine as can be to do an obscure impose sitting :dontknow:

Ружо wrote:

Nu not can I to imagine as can be to do an obscure impose sitting

Will need you show. ;-)

+1

You are here » All about it catching on a British donnuyu your cast » Tactic » Video about as it catching